PDA

View Full Version : When Miami is in ashes, you have my permission to die

Walton Buys Off Me
06-14-2013, 12:41 AM
Well it looks like the straw that stirs the drink, he who hasn't started a thread in how long will have to set the record straight around here.

Yes the Spurs suffered a tough loss tonight but hey- did you really think this would be easy?

Say what you want about the theatrics and drama surrounding Dwyane Wade and LeBron James but do not make the mistake of disrespecting them...they came to play tonight, backs against the wall.

Guess what though? It matters not.

The Spurs are going to do the same in game 5 and head to South Beach with champagne on ice.

This has been a great run folks, in many ways an unexpected run.

Not many here, myself included thought we'd be 2 wins from a Title as this season played out.

So chill out Spurs fans, we're tied 2-2 in the NBA Finals with the next game at home. That sounds ok to me.

Heat played great tonight, hats off to them.

All that means is the victory cigar will taste that much sweeter. That's all it means.

We are taking this fucking Title this year so chin up, nut up, focus on Sunday.

Those of you new to the roller coaster that is winning a championship- welcome, thanks for joining us.

Nothing worth a damn is easy. We got beat by a champion tonight...I'm ok with that.

All this means is that the visitor locker room will need some plastic covering in Miami....that's all this means.

Do not give up on this team- it's our year.
:hat

DejuanorwhatDude
06-14-2013, 12:42 AM
Well it looks like the straw that stirs the drink, he who hasn't started a thread in how long will have to set the record straight around here.

Yes the Spurs suffered a tough loss tonight but hey- did you really think this would be easy?

Say what you want about the theatrics and drama surrounding Dwyane Wade and LeBron James but do not make the mistake of disrespecting them...they came to play tonight, backs against the wall.

Guess what though? It matters not.

The Spurs are going to do the same in game 5 and head to South Beach with champagne on ice.

This has been a great run folks, in many ways an unexpected run.

Not many here, myself included thought we'd be 2 wins from a Title as this season played out.

So chill out Spurs fans, we're tied 2-2 in the NBA Finals with the next game at home. That sounds ok to me.

Heat played great tonight, hats off to them.

All that means is the victory cigar will taste that much sweeter. That's all it means.

We are taking this fucking Title this year so chin up, nut up, focus on Sunday.

Those of you new to the roller coaster that is winning a championship- welcome, thanks for joining us.

Nothing worth a damn is easy. We got beat by a champion tonight...I'm ok with that.

All this means is that the visitor locker room will need some plastic covering in Miami....that's all this means.

Do not give up on this team- it's our year.
:hat

Yep. Stop being fucking pussies and enjoy it. Won't see another one for close to a decade, if that.

Budkin
06-14-2013, 12:45 AM
This.

dallasmaverickslose
06-14-2013, 12:46 AM
Hell. Yes.

Rapper
06-14-2013, 12:46 AM
Can we win Game 5?

Whisky Dog
06-14-2013, 12:50 AM
Can we win Game 5?

Of course the Spurs can win game 5 then win a game in Miami. This is as close to evenly matched as a finals gets, it's as close as the 2005 finals and remember how bleak things looked after game 4 there.

Rapper
06-14-2013, 12:53 AM
Of course the Spurs can win game 5 then win a game in Miami. This is as close to evenly matched as a finals gets, it's as close as the 2005 finals and remember how bleak things looked after game 4 there.

Hope you are right but I am too soft though

RD2191
06-14-2013, 12:58 AM
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.