PDA

View Full Version : Wade getting somewhat from media for performance..

coachmac87
06-14-2013, 06:51 AM
Media doesn't know what to think...Everybody is shocked by the game he had. I'll give him props for saving the Heats chances. But now the masses are questioning the extent of his injuries...even heard get out the wheel chair reference lol. They are also bringing up the "switch". Heat are getting criticized for turning on the switch and don't know what to think of this team mentally..not sure what to expect from here on out..

IMO Bron and Wade gotta perform this way next couple of games...can he repeat the performance?? I don't think so

Mal
06-14-2013, 07:02 AM
Wade is done, but still have something left in the tank. He just had that kind of night. Let`s see what Pop`s adjustments torward that matter will be.

#2!
06-14-2013, 07:11 AM
For me its just a bad case of championship arrogance. They always turn it on when they need to. They don't bother exerting full energy until necessary b/c they're confident in their abilities.

siraulo23
06-14-2013, 07:16 AM
that performance by dwade seriously came out of nowhere, he was having a good half like pretty much every game this series, at the end of the half when the spurs tied the game, i thought the spurs had a good chance

i expected dwade to slow down in the 2nd half but nope he played even better :lol, great performance from a great player, gotta give him credit