PDA

View Full Version : NBA: It's becoming clear to me that Pops 4 Titles >>> Phils 11

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 07:48 AM
In the context of reasonable and levelheadedness I've had some time to think about this...and while the Spurs organization pales in Comparison to the Laker History and Lore... I have to admit that it's becoming increasing clear that Pop's title's as a coach is more impressive than Phil's...Listen my fellow Laker Nation fan before you think I've gone nuts...Pop only coached 1 NBA legend tons of good players but one legend in Tim Duncan...and he got 4 (possibly 5 we'll see) titles out of him...whereas Phil was gifted with some of the greatest legends to ever play in MJ and Pippen, and then Shaq and Kobe and I have to include Rodman in there since he's in my opinion the greatest rebounder and defender in NBA history no one could defend all 5 positions as good as D-Rod.

So if Pop goes on to win 5 that's basically half of what Phil did with only Tim Duncan...

sure Parker and Ginobilly are good players but in the grand scheme of things they'll never be on the level of Duncan, MJ, Pippen, Shaq, Kobe, and Dennis Rodman...those guys are in a different category.

Props to Pops :toast

midnightpulp
06-14-2013, 07:56 AM
:toast

Legacy
06-14-2013, 08:01 AM
;)

midnightpulp
06-14-2013, 08:07 AM
Never seen Kool this friendly. He must really hate the Heat.

jack sommerset
06-14-2013, 08:16 AM
I don't think so. 8 more championships is a pretty big difference. Obviously the strike season isn't a ring. Beating Cleveland and the Nets tells you a lot about the competition those years.Those legends you speak of didn't win before the Zen Master got there. Phil by a landslide. God bless

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 08:21 AM
Never seen Kool this friendly. He must really hate the Heat.

disliking the Heat is not my primary motivation. I'd prefer to see Duncan get 5 than Lebron get 2...I hate the Media's Lebron love fest because I feel like he's playing in an era that makes him look better than he actually is....I don't respect that at all....Lebron is big and strong...but he has nothing about his game that enamors me..I've seen the MJ Tomahawk, Windmills, Reverse off the back board, grace in the air, and I've seen Kobe initiate that to perfection...all I see from Lebron are hard dunks in the open court...he doesn't have the grace, moves, flair, or fundamentals of MJ and Kobe...and yet people act like he does...I just don't get it....

and for the record I am extremely happy right now....I'm fucking a girl right now that is so awesome...she got it all mid...tall. blond, hot, ass, tits, good career, and adores me...and laughs at all my fucking jokes...plus she does this thing to my ears when making love....it's driving me nuts....:lolthat's all I can ask for at this time...so I'm in a great fucking mood...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 08:24 AM
I don't think so. 8 more championships is a pretty big difference. Obviously the strike season isn't a ring. Beating Cleveland and the Nets tells you a lot about the competition those years.Those legends you speak of didn't win before the Zen Master got there. Phil by a landslide. God bless

MJ, Pip, D-Rod, Shaq, Kobe vs Tim Duncan...I still say the 4 rings are more impressive given the pairings...Tim was really the lone "Superstar" on his team Phil coached some of the greatest if not the greatest combination of duo's we'll never see again..it's all about context

UZER
06-14-2013, 08:26 AM

You mean the same nets team the lakers played the year before? And how can I forget those powerhouse sixers and pacers teams :rolleyes. How bout beating the same pistons team they lost to with a stacked team?

Not saying Pop is better, just saying your competition argument is stupid if 5 of Phil's came in the same era.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 08:33 AM
You mean the same nets team the lakers played the year before? And how can I forget those powerhouse sixers and pacers teams :rolleyes. How bout beating the same pistons team they lost to with a stacked team?

Not saying Pop is better, just saying your competition argument is stupid if 5 of Phil's came in the same era.

In summary the WCF finals was the real finals...those WCF games were legendary...real bball fans knew that....everyone knew that whoever made it out of the West was gonna be champ anyway because the Leastern conference was lacking...

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 08:36 AM

:lmao I never heard a non-Laker fan admit that

100%duncan
06-14-2013, 08:43 AM
What's the condition under this nigga?

Rogue
06-14-2013, 09:15 AM
It seems like Kool has been a decent poster since he started using the Gordon Liu avatar tbh. Normally you wouldn't see such genuine admissions from even the finest laker fans like DD, DrHouse (who's gone for quite a while) and whitemamba, let alone kool

Pop managed everything in a small market with limited resources, and he didn't give up on his team even during the darkest period of this franchise (96-97), while Phil only took the most stacked teams to coach and would get away as soon as the team started to decline. Pop ain't gonna garner 11 rings but he's more respectable as a coach, and also as a person imho

DMC
06-14-2013, 09:55 AM
8/10

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 10:40 AM
8/10

So now you want to lick me ass?

StrengthAndHonor
06-14-2013, 11:42 AM
disliking the Heat is not my primary motivation. I'd prefer to see Duncan get 5 than Lebron get 2...I hate the Media's Lebron love fest because I feel like he's playing in an era that makes him look better than he actually is....I don't respect that at all....Lebron is big and strong...but he has nothing about his game that enamors me..I've seen the MJ Tomahawk, Windmills, Reverse off the back board, grace in the air, and I've seen Kobe initiate that to perfection...all I see from Lebron are hard dunks in the open court...he doesn't have the grace, moves, flair, or fundamentals of MJ and Kobe...and yet people act like he does...I just don't get it....

and for the record I am extremely happy right now....I'm fucking a girl right now that is so awesome...she got it all mid...tall. blond, hot, ass, tits, good career, and adores me...and laughs at all my fucking jokes...plus she does this thing to my ears when making love....it's driving me nuts....:lolthat's all I can ask for at this time...so I'm in a great fucking mood...:lmao
My nigga

HI-FI
06-14-2013, 03:41 PM
Extra Koolaid_Security with the return to sanity and sincerity.:toast

good takes, I agree with all of them. Pop and our organization have always been great at maximizing talent. niggas like Phil Jackson and now Philibeaner Jackson are more about being in the right place, right time.

whitemamba
06-14-2013, 04:10 PM
kool is high

pad300
06-14-2013, 05:27 PM
Has the NSA/IRS/EPA Obama goons gotten to Kool? It's like he's been pod-personed...

LakeShow
06-14-2013, 06:41 PM
In the context of reasonable and levelheadedness I've had some time to think about this...and while the Spurs organization pales in Comparison to the Laker History and Lore... I have to admit that it's becoming increasing clear that Pop's title's as a coach is more impressive than Phil's...Listen my fellow Laker Nation fan before you think I've gone nuts...Pop only coached 1 NBA legend tons of good players but one legend in Tim Duncan...and he got 4 (possibly 5 we'll see) titles out of him...whereas Phil was gifted with some of the greatest legends to ever play in MJ and Pippen, and then Shaq and Kobe and I have to include Rodman in there since he's in my opinion the greatest rebounder and defender in NBA history no one could defend all 5 positions as good as D-Rod.

:toast

Ok, I listened and I still think you've gone nuts! :lol I think I have to agree with whitemamba, PuFF puff give? :lol

Its a reason why pop wants to retire with Duncan. He would be exposed as the overrated coach that he is. Talk about being gifted with great players? He was given 2 hall of Fame Centers, even he couldn't fuck that up.

This Lakers fans love-fest with the spurs is sickening to me. Fuck the Spurs! Even out here in LA all of my friends and family who are Lakers fans are pulling for the Spurs. I'm on an island all alone. I just can't bring myself to pull for the spurs. I, like most Lakers fans always pull for the western Conference Champ but after being on this site over 10 years and watching punkass spurs fan pull for every eastern conference champ to face the Lakers. I say, Fuck the Spurs! :ihit

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 07:02 PM
Ok, I listened and I still think you've gone nuts! :lol I think I have to agree with whitemamba, PuFF puff give? :lol

Its a reason why pop wants to retire with Duncan. He would be exposed as the overrated coach that he is. Talk about being gifted with great players? He was given 2 hall of Fame Centers, even he couldn't fuck that up.

This Lakers fans love-fest with the spurs is sickening to me. Fuck the Spurs! Even out here in LA all of my friends and family who are Lakers fans are pulling for the Spurs. I'm on an island all alone. I just can't bring myself to pull for the spurs. I, like most Lakers fans always pull for the western Conference Champ but after being on this site over 10 years and watching punkass spurs fan pull for every eastern conference champ to face the Lakers. I say, Fuck the Spurs! :ihit

Lakeshow my man...you have to understand Spur fan for what they are...listen we're fans of the most storied Franchise (yes Boston) most storied Franchise in history and so they're a little excited to have 4 possibly 5 rings I don't begrudge them that...in fact I've shown that I'm better than they are because if it was Kobe in the finals you best believe these clowns would be cheering for Lebron over Kobe..I get it but this is where I elevate the conversation...this is not about Lakers vs. Spurs this is about Phil vs Pop.

Phil showed me with his latest book that he's a nothing but a cheap gun for hire...trying to compare when he inherited an 18 yr old Kobe to when he inherited a 28 yr old prime MJ...that showed me Phil has no real discernment..and the pot shots about him hating Kobe during the rape trail because his own daughter was raped without even knowing if the bitch was lying or not told me that Phil is all about Phil...with all of MJ's character and personality flaws, cheating on his wife, gambling, referees bringing him ho's to bang, refs cheating for his ass, punching teammates in the face and threatening teammates, not once did Phil mention MJ's flaws instead he protected everything MJ did...he focused all of his negativity on Kobe as a 18 yr old immature kid...so fuck Phil...I say Pop is a better coach and and has way more class...

Tony Parker issues with banging a teammates wife....or Tim getting cucked...I bet Pop won't write a fucking book about it..it's ridiculous...

Pop coaching MJ, Pip, Rodman, Shaq and Kobe would have the same amount of rings if not more...

DAF86
06-14-2013, 07:04 PM
When it will become clear to you that Duncan's 4 titles >>> Kobe's 5

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 07:08 PM
When it will become clear to you that Duncan's 4 titles >>> Kobe's 5

two things...(1) when I can see that tongue ring and (2) when Kobe win's a title in a locked out season

DAF86
06-14-2013, 07:17 PM
two things...(1) when I can see that tongue ring and (2) when Kobe win's a title in a locked out season

What about actually being the best player on those championship years?

whitemamba
06-14-2013, 07:56 PM
Lakeshow my man...you have to understand Spur fan for what they are...listen we're fans of the most storied Franchise (yes Boston) most storied Franchise in history and so they're a little excited to have 4 possibly 5 rings I don't begrudge them that...in fact I've shown that I'm better than they are because if it was Kobe in the finals you best believe these clowns would be cheering for Lebron over Kobe..I get it but this is where I elevate the conversation...this is not about Lakers vs. Spurs this is about Phil vs Pop.

Phil showed me with his latest book that he's a nothing but a cheap gun for hire...trying to compare when he inherited an 18 yr old Kobe to when he inherited a 28 yr old prime MJ...that showed me Phil has no real discernment..and the pot shots about him hating Kobe during the rape trail because his own daughter was raped without even knowing if the bitch was lying or not told me that Phil is all about Phil...with all of MJ's character and personality flaws, cheating on his wife, gambling, referees bringing him ho's to bang, refs cheating for his ass, punching teammates in the face and threatening teammates, not once did Phil mention MJ's flaws instead he protected everything MJ did...he focused all of his negativity on Kobe as a 18 yr old immature kid...so fuck Phil...I say Pop is a better coach and and has way more class...

Tony Parker issues with banging a teammates wife....or Tim getting cucked...I bet Pop won't write a fucking book about it..it's ridiculous...

Pop coaching MJ, Pip, Rodman, Shaq and Kobe would have the same amount of rings if not more...

Phil was just butthurt, as always, tbh the way kobe handle it was classy. It seemed like phil was just attention whoring like a mother fucker to promote that book. But dont take anything away from Phil as a coach, correct me if im wrong, whats there head to head record again>?

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 07:57 PM
What about actually being the best player on those championship years?

Hello Dumb Ass Faggot86...let me peep you to some game...

Kobe was the best player on those Laker teams..Shaq was the most dominant though...pretty big difference....it's the same principal when comparing Duncan and Shaq...Duncan was the better player but Shaq was the MDE....case closed now fellate me...No?

Then suck on this... got damit :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/sakobe.png

DMC
06-14-2013, 07:57 PM
He's saying Pop won with Duncan while Phil won with Kobe. He's basically dissing Tim and elevating Kobe and you faggots are sucking him off because you're too stupid to know better.

Troll gonna troll though. Don't let me stop ya.

TE
06-14-2013, 08:05 PM
Extra Koolaid_Security with the return to sanity and sincerity.:toast

:rollin

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 08:06 PM
He's saying Pop won with Duncan while Phil won with Kobe. He's basically dissing Tim and elevating Kobe and you faggots are sucking him off because you're too stupid to know better.

Troll gonna troll though. Don't let me stop ya.

what a moronic take...keep eating condoms filled with Duncan's man juice...

DMC Going HAM

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/28f6ead1-d13b-4455-baf1-3f3fff28f4b8_zps91c24ee4.jpg

DAF86
06-14-2013, 08:07 PM
Hello Dumb Ass Faggot86...let me peep you to some game...

Kobe was the best player on those Laker teams..Shaq was the most dominant though...pretty big difference....it's the same principal when comparing Duncan and Shaq...Duncan was the better player but Shaq was the MDE....case closed now fellate me...No?

Then suck on this... got damit :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/sakobe.png

What about the finals' numbers and the other stats? What about the fact that everybody planned to stop Shaq by double, triple and quintuple team O'neal when gamplanning against the Lakers?

And :lol at best player =/= most dominant player

Phillip
06-15-2013, 12:16 AM
Pop >>>>> Phil

not even close