PDA

View Full Version : NBA: LeBron haters

Riddler
06-14-2013, 08:16 AM
The ones that wait for a subpar game from him and ignore Bosh and Wade's stats. They only showed up one game and its tied 2-2. If LeBron pulls this off will he finally get the credit?

Juggity
06-14-2013, 09:58 AM
tbh, Lebron looked straight up bad until game 4.

I'm a defender of Lebron but he was hurting his team until last night.

KaiRMD1
06-14-2013, 02:14 PM
If Lebron wins a title, he will only have 1 & a half ships with the half ship being an asterisk (as a Spurs fan, I know what that is :lol)

UNCLE-DREW
06-14-2013, 03:03 PM
tbh, Lebron looked straight up bad until game 4.

I'm a defender of Lebron but he was hurting his team until last night.

The fuck are you talking about.

If any Spurs player get 18/18/10 in a game (even if they lose) the jizzfest on this forum would be insane about how well he played
Lebron his avarage game still > 99% of the nba players. But ye game 2 and 3 were so fucking bad gotta blame him as he did take the blame.

Thebesteva
06-14-2013, 05:26 PM

If any Spurs player get 18/18/10 in a game (even if they lose) the jizzfest on this forum would be insane about how well he played
Lebron his avarage game still > 99% of the nba players. But ye game 2 and 3 were so fucking bad gotta blame him as he did take the blame.

Stop private messaging me and asking if you can suck my dick. Also if you want some faygo I got a connect for juggalos like you.

baseline bum
06-14-2013, 05:32 PM

Truth man; that was the ultimate classball statline.

Phillip
06-14-2013, 05:43 PM

Game 2 wasn't bad at all. He didn't shoot a high percentage, but he still had a MAJOR effect on the game all over the court.

LkrFan
06-14-2013, 06:12 PM
The ones that wait for a subpar game from him and ignore Bosh and Wade's stats. They only showed up one game and its tied 2-2. If LeBron pulls this off will he finally get the credit?
No. Had he won with his team in Cleveland, yes. Matter of fact, hell yes - and this from one of his biggest haters.

Quick history lesson. He put up gaudy stats on the Cavs' squad (a squad that was tailor made for his skillset, a franchise that would eat his shit if he told them to, and a squad that won 60+ b2b before he inexplicably ran away from home). Annually like clockwork in the playoffs, he'd get his shit pushed in. Instead of sticking with it like true all-time greats like MJ, he conscientously decided to collude and eased on down the yellow brick road to South Beach.

So at least in my mind, I ain't giving him no fucking credit for playing his game with a top 2 SG and at least a top 4 PF - in their primes - and a loaded roster. Even TD could have went on to Orlando and teammed up with Grant Hill and T-Mac (which would have won rangs had it happened and they remained healthy). What did TD do? He stayed home and won a few more rings, with the chance at #5 right now. Like I said, I'd rather see TD get #5 than see that bitchass LeBron get #2 through collusion. Yet you want him to get credit? GTFO with that bullshit son.

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2013, 06:17 PM
No. Had he won with his team in Cleveland, yes. Matter of fact, hell yes - and this from one of his biggest haters.

Quick history lesson. He put up gaudy stats on the Cavs' squad (a squad that was tailor made for his skillset, a franchise that would eat his shit if he told them to, and a squad that won 60+ b2b before he inexplicably ran away from home). Annually like clockwork in the playoffs, he'd get his shit pushed in. Instead of sticking with it like true all-time greats like MJ, he conscientously decided to collude and eased on down the yellow brick road to South Beach.

So at least in my mind, I ain't giving him no fucking credit for playing his game with a top 2 SG and at least a top 4 PF - in their primes - and a loaded roster. Even TD could have went on to Orlando and teammed up with Grant Hill and T-Mac (which would have won rangs had it happened and they remained healthy). What did TD do? He stayed home and won a few more rings, with the chance at #5 right now. Like I said, I'd rather see TD get #5 than see that bitchass LeBron get #2 through collusion. Yet you want him to get credit? GTFO with that bullshit son.
LeBron never played with a dominant big man.

Bron is playing with a broken down Wade and a soft as charmin Bosh, who is quite overrated.

He left Cleveland and they won 20 games the year after.

:lol Lkrfag

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2013, 06:18 PM
And LeBron actually played for the team he was drafted by :rollin

LkrFan
06-14-2013, 06:31 PM
LeBron never played with a dominant big man.
He didn't need to. The cHeat are modeled after the Bulls. They have elite perimeter players who defend well. Like the Bulls before them, they stymied teams from the perimeter - and made it difficult to get the ball to their bigs. Case in point, how many times in the game thread did people complain that TD wasn't getting enough touches in game 4? That has by design son. MJ's Bulls used to do the same shit - plus they had about 18-24 fouls to put on guys like Shaq or Ewing when they did get the rock. Bottom line, even Shaq only won 4 times out of 19 years. Having a dominant big man does not always equal a ton of titles (KAJ got 6 in 20 year as another example).

Bron is playing with a broken down Wade and a soft as charmin Bosh, who is quite overrated.
That fucker Wade must have taken his extra-strength STD meds before game 4. He surely looked like Flash. Bosh's Vagisil took longer than normal to work though. :lol

He left Cleveland and they won 20 games the year after.

:lol Lkrfag
This is a fallacy. After he left, they gutted their team and started gearing up for lottery picks. He even took Big Z with them. Side Show Bob missed like 50 games or so. So yes, they still would have been worse without him because of his talent. But they also gutted other key contributors to that 60+ win team.

Uncle Drew is now a Cav along with Tristan Thompson and others to build upon for the future. They'll keep strategically tanking until they get a decent enough squad for LeBron to possibly return. Maybe as early as 2014 season. We'll see.

Clipper Nation
06-14-2013, 06:32 PM
No. Had he won with his team in Cleveland, yes.
So then you don't give Kirby any credit for not winning with Charlotte, right? :lol

LkrFan
06-14-2013, 06:34 PM
And LeBron actually played for the team he was drafted by :rollin

Not sure how that is relevant to this thread, but I'll bite. John Elway never played for the Houston Oilers. Eli Manning didn't play for the San Diego Chargers. Both publicly refused then went on to win multiple times. Yet this is only frowned upon with Laker players. Got it son. :tu

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2013, 06:35 PM
He didn't need to. The cHeat are modeled after the Bulls. They have elite perimeter players who defend well. Like the Bulls before them, they stymied teams from the perimeter - and made it difficult to get the ball to their bigs. Case in point, how many times in the game thread did people complain that TD wasn't getting enough touches in game 4? That has by design son. MJ's Bulls used to do the same shit - plus they had about 18-24 fouls to put on guys like Shaq or Ewing when they did get the rock. Bottom line, even Shaq only won 4 times out of 19 years. Having a dominant big man does not always equal a ton of titles (KAJ got 6 in 20 year as another example).

Who was his second option during his time in Cleveland? :lol Ill wait while you think about it.

Clipper Nation
06-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Not sure how that is relevant to this thread, but I'll bite. John Elway never played for the Houston Oilers. Eli Manning didn't play for the San Diego Chargers. Both publicly refused then went on to win multiple times. Yet this is only frowned upon with Laker players. Got it son. :tu
:lol Deflecting to another sport

LkrFan
So then you don't give Kirby any credit for not winning with Charlotte, right? :lol

He didn't make one layup or dunk for the Hornets. It was a foregone conclusion that Kobe was going to be a Laker. Besides, there were 12 other teams that could have taken him. Especially Philly - who he used to practice with as a high school junior - yet they still chose the Answer #1.

Michael Jordan.
:lmao Son, you like other LeBron haters hold it against him for leaving when he didn't have a legitimate second option in SEVEN years. I just think you should be the last person hatin on him for that considering Kobe demanded a trade before he even stepped foot on the court, and has had a stacked roster pretty much his entire career. Your opinion is invalid here.

LkrFan
06-14-2013, 06:38 PM
:lol Deflecting to another sport
Hey, it's true (and you should be pissed at Eli, right? ;)). If you guys can bring Kobe into a LeBron thread, I can deflect to another sport. :lol

Clipper Nation
06-14-2013, 06:39 PM
He didn't make one layup or dunk for the Hornets.
Mainly because he pussed out of the challenge of even trying to win with a small-market team, tbh.....

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2013, 06:40 PM
While LeBron went 7 years without having a legitimate second option without a single complaint, Kobe went all of 2.5 years without this luxury and demanded to be traded TWICE :lmao

LkrFan
06-14-2013, 06:41 PM
:lmao Son, you like other LeBron haters hold it against him for leaving when he didn't have a legitimate second option in SEVEN years. I just think you should be the last person hatin on him for that considering Kobe demanded a trade before he even stepped foot on the court, and has had a stacked roster pretty much his entire career. Your opinion is invalid here.
Yet you keep replying. Who's the dumbass now? :lol

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2013, 06:42 PM
Yet you keep replying. Who's the dumbass now? :lol
I felt like playing some defense today. Had to push your shit in and whatnot.

LkrFan
06-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Mainly because he pussed out of the challenge of even trying to win with a small-market team, tbh.....
Like my main man Eli? :lol I'm wondering how many titles would him, Junior (RIP :cry), and LT would have won for the Bolts. I'm thinking at least 2, like he did for the G-men. :rollin :lmao :rollin

Clipper Nation
06-14-2013, 06:51 PM
Like my main man Eli? :lol I'm wondering how many titles would him, Junior (RIP :cry), and LT would have won for the Bolts. I'm thinking at least 2, like he did for the G-men. :rollin :lmao :rollin
He'd have won zero rings with that idiot AJ Smith and dumbass coaches like Marty and Norv, tbh.....

Clipper Nation
06-14-2013, 06:53 PM
Btw, any dislike I had for Eli pretty much went away after this:

http://i.imgur.com/J4eEpVH.png

LkrFan
06-14-2013, 06:53 PM
He'd have won zero rings with that idiot AJ Smith and dumbass coaches like Marty and Norv, tbh.....

Let the Butthurt :lolut son. :lol

jimbo
06-15-2013, 07:29 PM

I honestly don't understand how people are still this dumb in 2013. Like you've had the internet for at least a decade and you've probably been told just how stupid you are over and over again, but you insist on being retarded.

Why?

Reck
06-15-2013, 07:39 PM
I honestly don't understand how people are still this dumb in 2013. Like you've had the internet for at least a decade and you've probably been told just how stupid you are over and over again, but you insist on being retarded.

Why?

Oh I see you haven't come across Avante yet. :lol

Squirtle(Westbrook)
06-15-2013, 07:40 PM
Get the credit for leading a stacked super superteam with 4 HoFers to the finals in a subpar eastern conference?

I bow to the King. :lol

LkrFan
06-15-2013, 07:42 PM
Get the credit for leading a stacked super superteam with 4 HoFers to the finals in a subpar eastern conference?

I bow to the King. :lol:lol

Thebesteva
06-15-2013, 07:54 PM

I bow to the King. :lol

I hated MJ but it was obvious I was witnessing greatness

I despised Timmy but I knew that boring piece of shit was something I'd never seen before

In 2007, I felt like Lebron was the shit. It wasn't till 2008-2010 I saw HUGE mental problems as well as holes in his game. Instead of building a dynasty around himself, he kind of ran to D-Wade's shoulder and asked for protection. D-Wade and Pat Riley are the real brains behind Miami while Lebron is the muscle.

I give enormous credit to Pat Riley for manipulating Lebron's insecurities against him and getting him to sign with Miami. It takes enormous amount of estrogen for a guy that was compared to legends from the age of 17 to sign on a team with the most stacked roster in NBA history and continue to call himself the King.

jstep13
06-15-2013, 11:12 PM

this.