06-14-2013, 08:45 AM
WTF????? Who is dat niggra?

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 08:47 AM
WTF????? Who is dat niggra?

that's Lebomb :lol

bus driver
06-14-2013, 08:55 AM
the bitch better be using wet wipes, if she wants me to toss her salad.

lebomb
06-14-2013, 09:03 AM
that's Lebomb :lol

awwwwww dats just wrong! Im way more charming than dat niggra. I would have also shown live action on how to toss a hoes salad.

If you do it right, you will hear a deep moan when you flash the tip of your tongue across her balloon knot. Sexy as hell to see her eyes roll back into her dome as well........ :hat

CuckingFunt
06-14-2013, 11:52 AM
How can you see a woman's eyes while your tongue is in her ass? That seems logistically impossible.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 12:02 PM
How can you see a woman's eyes while your tongue is in her ass? That seems logistically impossible.

Lmao...well the answer is obvious...the ass is the eye that stink...not the one that wink.

oh crap
06-14-2013, 12:29 PM
why the fuck would you want to stick a tongue in an ass? if you have to do this to please your girl, you're doing it wrong. completely unnecessary.

lebomb
06-14-2013, 12:33 PM

You dont know shit (no pun intended) about sex obviously..........she is on he back with her legs behind her head like bugs bunny niggra!!!

lebomb
06-14-2013, 12:35 PM
why the fuck would you want to stick a tongue in an ass? if you have to do this to please your girl, you're doing it wrong. completely unnecessary.

Thats not the only thing thats done you virgin :lmao .......... you mix it in with all the other crazy sex acts you perform. :toast

oh crap
06-14-2013, 12:47 PM
Thats not the only thing thats done you virgin :lmao .......... you mix it in with all the other crazy sex acts you perform. :toast

:lmao the only way your girl will have sex with you is if you wipe her ass with your tongue first. do your thing brah, but i sure as fuck don't have to do that shit to get mine.

lebomb
06-14-2013, 12:54 PM
:lmao the only way your girl will have sex with you is if you wipe her ass with your tongue first. do your thing brah, but i sure as fuck don't have to do that shit to get mine.

I dont have a particular order of when I do it, or if I do it every episode, I just do it when I feel like a nasty, nasty bastard. Also, my woman is super clean. Yes, even before I wax her ass. :p:

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 02:29 PM
You dont know shit (no pun intended) about sex obviously..........she is on he back with her legs behind her head like bugs bunny niggra!!!

:lol leave my baby girl alone....she knows nothing about trick fucking :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 02:31 PM

I partly agree with you but it is EROTIC...the slight smell of her nice musty ass is very neurotic...you should ass sniff sometimes....:lol

lebomb
06-14-2013, 02:40 PM
I partly agree with you but it is EROTIC...the slight smell of her nice musty ass is very neurotic...you should ass sniff sometimes....:lol

:lmao:lmao Its crazy.....my girl has basically no odor. Even when I fugg her in the ass, it doesnt smell. I think she poops tulips and roses. :hat

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 03:03 PM
:lmao:lmao Its crazy.....my girl has basically no odor. Even when I fugg her in the ass, it doesnt smell. I think she poops tulips and roses. :hat

gotdam eating all that ass has turned you mad...you can't even tell what it's like now...you're a fucking ass eating beast...

CuckingFunt
06-14-2013, 05:06 PM

I don't recall Bugs Bunny ever putting his legs behind his head. Must have missed that cartoon.

Trill Clinton
06-14-2013, 06:37 PM

:lmao