PDA

View Full Version : Got My Ass Kicked Last Night

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 10:14 AM
By Avante Wife's...he recorded it...

Rk06lvm_KtI

bus driver
06-14-2013, 10:41 AM
i would give her the classic two in the pink & one in the stink move and she would give up.

lebomb
06-14-2013, 11:42 AM
Damn niggra, I thought it said "Got My Ass LICKED Last Night"

I was like.....go on playuh!!! Get them hoes to toss your salad. Then you are a true playuh mayne!!! :hat

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 12:05 PM
Damn niggra, I thought it said "Got My Ass LICKED Last Night"

I was like.....go on playuh!!! Get them hoes to toss your salad. Then you are a true playuh mayne!!! :hat

Lebomb I eat ass to but not as much as you. I'm more selective

Avante
06-14-2013, 12:17 PM
Judy is 5-10 145 pounds, she has that "my daddy owns oil wells " walk and is blond. She's also not going to be caught dead anywhere around low class immature little shits like you.

lebomb
06-14-2013, 12:38 PM
Lebomb I eat ass to but not as much as you. I'm more selective

LMAO!!!! I dont walk around Saytown tossing random salads niggra!!!! Ive been with my g/f for 1.5yrs. At first she was even like :wtf.........now? :D

lebomb
06-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Judy is 5-10 145 pounds, she has that "my daddy owns oil wells "

Damn Avante......... my girl is 5-9 150, super fit and athletic with tiggos bitties. But mine is brunette.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
06-14-2013, 01:27 PM
The girl in the vid is Mutiny...I've wrestled her before tbh

Avante
06-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Damn Avante......... my girl is 5-9 150, super fit and athletic with tiggos bitties. But mine is brunette.

Gotta have those tall women, they gotta be tight and like you said...fit, no not into muscle girls.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Judy is 5-10 145 pounds, she has that "my daddy owns oil wells " walk and is blond. She's also not going to be caught dead anywhere around low class immature little shits like you.

:lol ^ considering I drive a 120k car.....but her name is Judy she's prolly old as shit anyways :toast

now I will concede I am immature :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 02:21 PM
The girl in the vid is Mutiny...I've wrestled her before tbh

did she spit on you like that guy in the vid and does she fuck off camera afterwards?

illusioNtEk
06-14-2013, 02:47 PM
holy crap! you need an elefant cock to penetrate on that booty

lebomb
06-14-2013, 02:47 PM
Gotta have those tall women, they gotta be tight and like you said...fit, no not into muscle girls.

TBH, all the girls i dated and was married to before were shorter 5-1 to 5-4 and curvy. Not really athletic, not fat, just nice booty with tiggos. I never thought I would be attracted to an athlete. But I AM!!!
Im pussy whipped, ass whipped, leg/thigh whipped, abs whipped and of course pretty face whipped.. :cry

Avante
06-14-2013, 02:51 PM
:lol ^ considering I drive a 120k car.....but her name is Judy she's prolly old as shit anyways :toast

now I will concede I am immature :lol

No way in hell some uninteligent lowlife like you drives a 120k car unless mommy and daddy bought it for you. I'm beating you drive an Opel Kadet station wagon.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 03:00 PM
No way in hell some uninteligent lowlife like you drives a 120k car unless mommy and daddy bought it for you. I'm beating you drive an Opel Kadet station wagon.

you should see the white people looking when I step out my ride...I love that shit...and don't worry who bought it...my parents worked hard so I could have a better life so that shit does't matter...but you're weak and if I wanted to I could take that woman you call your wife..real talk

Relevancy
06-14-2013, 03:04 PM
I would love to smell that woman's feet after that sweating wrestling match.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 03:08 PM
I would love to smell that woman's feet after that sweating wrestling match.

how bout smell her feet after wrestling with you...not some other dude

Relevancy
06-14-2013, 03:12 PM
how bout smell her feet after wrestling with you...not some other dudeNo, I'm not doing all that hard work when I'm looking for one thing, as long as her feet is soaked with sweat my nostrils will be happy.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 03:13 PM
No, I'm not doing all that hard work when I'm looking for one thing, as long as her feet is soaked with sweat my nostrils will be happy.

u sound like a cuck candidate

Ryan Fitzpatrick
06-14-2013, 04:31 PM
did she spit on you like that guy in the vid and does she fuck off camera afterwards?
I don't think she does full service iirc

No, I'm not doing all that hard work when I'm looking for one thing, as long as her feet is soaked with sweat my nostrils will be happy.

that you, Rex?

Avante
06-14-2013, 04:37 PM
you should see the white people looking when I step out my ride...I love that shit...and don't worry who bought it...my parents worked hard so I could have a better life so that shit does't matter...but you're weak and if I wanted to I could take that woman you call your wife..real talk

Real talk is this....

My wife would laugh at a guy who had to have mommy and daddy buy him a car, then after she stopping laughing about that she'd start all over again at your size, she likes big men not little boys. Then once she finally did stop laughing she'd tell you this...."do your folks know you're up this late".

Little man, it's real obvious you are totally/completely clueless about the real world out there. Yep, a dummy kid.