PDA

View Full Version : Who wins the AFC South this year?

J.T.
06-14-2013, 10:35 AM
Colts tbh. Texans due for the return of the injury bug plus we only gave them the division on a two year loan. This year they pay it back with interest.

djohn2oo8
06-14-2013, 10:43 AM
Colts tbh. Texans due for the return of the injury bug plus we only gave them the division on a two year loan. This year they pay it back with interest.

I do think the Colts will win, but not due to the injury bug to the Texans. More like Schaub will fold under the pressure, especially after last year's playoffs.

Raven
06-14-2013, 10:47 AM
still texans i think, the colts are improving but i expect them to have a worse record than last year, i thought it was too fluky tbh

BobaFett1
06-14-2013, 11:41 AM
texans will kick all ass

Bill_Brasky
06-14-2013, 11:43 AM
:lol Matt Schaub

benefactor
06-14-2013, 11:57 AM
The defense will be even better than last year...and it will be enough to overcome Schaub and Kubiak on offense.

I wouldn't say they avoided the injury bug last year either tbh. They were basically bringing guys in off the street to play ILB.

Riddler
06-14-2013, 12:19 PM
:lol Matt Schaub

Dallas with the 100 million dollar Matt Schaub :lol

djohn2oo8
06-14-2013, 12:35 PM
The defense will be even better than last year...and it will be enough to overcome Schaub and Kubiak on offense.

I wouldn't say they avoided the injury bug last year either tbh. They were basically bringing guys in off the street to play ILB.

Doubt that. The defense can be as good as it wants to be, Kubiak playing it safe with a 10 point lead with 2 quarters left to go in a game simply won't cut it. They need a killer instinct, or they'll just get New Englan'ed again.

benefactor
06-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Oh I agree that its not enough to get them to the promised land, but it will be enough to win the division.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
06-14-2013, 01:15 PM
I will lead the Titans to the promised land.

Avante
06-14-2013, 01:20 PM
Let's break it down

QB...Schaub the 4th ranked QB in the AFC, Luck was way back there. But...I do think the kid will have a great season. So let's go with...even. If kicked in the head slight lean...Luck.

RB...Bradshaw will help but he's no Arian Foster...Texans

WR/TE...close but Texans

OL..Texans

DL...Texans

LB...Colts

SEC..even

Houston the better team. They win the division.

Anyone wanting to debate those above opinions be sure you have your info/stats with you, I do.

We can break down the schedules.

Actually after looking at those schedules, giving them a split vs each other, giving them a loss in a game they should have won and a win in a game they should have loss I get...12-4...for both.

The Colts winning the south wouldn't surprise me at all.

Clipper Nation
06-14-2013, 03:53 PM
Texans, though they ain't winning shit in the playoffs with their pussy-ass QB and bitchmade coach....

Avante
06-14-2013, 04:05 PM
Texans, though they ain't winning shit in the playoffs with their pussy-ass QB and bitchmade coach....

While I give Schaub a little more respect than that, can't really disagree. Wow, how'd you do that?