View Full Version : Marriage

The Reckoning
06-14-2013, 11:23 AM
Is it worth it?

tbh

:married:

JoeTait75
06-14-2013, 11:36 AM
Risky for a man in this day and age, tbh.

lebomb
06-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Risky for a man in this day and age, tbh.

I used to love the idea of marriage. But, things are so much different in this fucked up world. Women have become the aggressive, dominate, more likely to cheat ones now. I blame the men to a point, because we really started the big time screwin around. BUT!!!! then on the other hand. A woman was the first one to bite that gattdayum apple and ruined it all for us niggras!!!!!

bus driver
06-14-2013, 11:56 AM
only if your ugly

Avante
06-14-2013, 12:13 PM
You better have all that running around out of your system if you do plan on getting married. I didn't and it cost me two marriages. I was more concerned with what my buddies thought than my wife, that will not work.

Once hanging out becomes a bore and you do prefer the compainionship of a female over your friends, then get married. I met Judy when I was 33, I was tired of the one night stands, the unemotional sex. The parties, the drunk, ending up in jail.

This marriage is about as solid as it gets, we are madly in love, never fight and respect each others wishs. If I would have met her at 23, no way it would have worked. I wasn't ready.

Marriage is great once you grow up.

silverblk mystix
06-14-2013, 01:15 PM
You better have all that running around out of your system if you do plan on getting married. I didn't and it cost me two marriages. I was more concerned with what my buddies thought than my wife, that will not work.

Once hanging out becomes a bore and you do prefer the compainionship of a female over your friends, then get married. I met Judy when I was 33, I was tired of the one night stands, the unemotional sex. The parties, the drunk, ending up in jail.

This marriage is about as solid as it gets, we are madly in love, never fight and respect each others wishs. If I would have met her at 23, no way it would have worked. I wasn't ready.

Good stuff.

Get it out of your system - all the whoring around - and then - take the time to get to know the person you want to live with for a long long time.

Observe her. Pay attention. What does she do when things don't go her way?

Avante
06-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Good stuff.

Get it out of your system - all the whoring around - and then - take the time to get to know the person you want to live with for a long long time.

Observe her. Pay attention. What does she do when things don't go her way?

You got it bro, if you're still thinking about what your buddies are doing or making moves on that nice ass at work, forget marriage.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Been happily married for 8 years in October. In general I would recommend it. I've also seen enough good friends go through divorces out of what I thought were strong marriages to urge caution before diving in. Honestly it's not rocket science. It's a little more complicated than some other life changing decisions (buying a house for instance) but the process should really come down to the same basic principles. Take your time, do your research and ask some questions, and if you have doubts you're probably better off not pulling the trigger.

lebomb
06-14-2013, 02:32 PM
I was more concerned with what my buddies thought than my wife, that will not work.

Once hanging out becomes a bore and you do prefer the compainionship of a female over your friends, then get married.

Exactly why my marriage failed. I was like "niggra, I will call her and go home when Im ready", hand me another Vodka tonic niggra!!!"

Roll into the house tore up and my woman asleep. Niggra could have had some good loving and not be all hung over the next day hangin out all night.............DUMB!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 02:33 PM

you sound like a fucking redneck drunk...Judy deserves better...let her have me for X-Mas Avante...she needs a bull treat...

lebomb
06-14-2013, 02:37 PM
I really do respect my g/f now like "Truth Bombs Avante said", and it works so much better. I cater to her as well. I rub her pretty feet, give her hugs and a kiss when I go to work, and when I get home. Ive learned how to be good to a woman, and they return the favor. I know she isnt my wife, but she thinks about me all the time........ asks if I need anything when she leaves or is out shopping...whatever. I KNOW what it takes now. Just wish I knew better years ago. :depressed

I lost a great wife. :cry

Remember this if nothing else. She is a human being, she has feelings. Make sure you are good to her........... that is all.

Avante
06-14-2013, 02:40 PM
Exactly why my marriage failed. I was like "niggra, I will call her and go home when Im ready", hand me another Vodka tonic niggra!!!"

Roll into the house tore up and my woman asleep. Niggra could have had some good loving and not be all hung over the next day hangin out all night.............DUMB!!!!!!

You know how a newborn isn't at all concerned with anyone else? We start seeing that sort of behavior lessen as we mature. Some never outgrow it. You will have to out grow it if you plan on a marriage working.

Avante
06-14-2013, 02:41 PM
you sound like a fucking redneck drunk...Judy deserves better...let her have me for X-Mas Avante...she needs a bull treat...

She's already raised two kids I seriously doubt she wants to raise another.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 02:42 PM
I really do respect my g/f now like "Truth Bombs Avante said", and it works so much better. I cater to her as well. I rub her pretty feet, give her hugs and a kiss when I go to work, and when I get home. Ive learned how to be good to a woman, and they return the favor. I know she isnt my wife, but she thinks about me all the time........ asks if I need anything when she leaves or is out shopping...whatever. I KNOW what it takes now. Just wish I knew better years ago. :depressed

I lost a great wife. :cry

Remember this if nothing else. She is a human being, she has feelings. Make sure you are good to her........... that is all.

You guys are fucking pathetic....it's good you guys finally learned it but the shit is common fucking sense shit anyways....:lol lol@ Avante gettting drunk, landing in jail and not knowing how to treat a pussy until he met Judy...you guys may not realize it but yall just pussy whipped:lmao

lebomb
06-14-2013, 02:42 PM
You know how a newborn isn't at all concerned with anyone else? We start seeing that sort of behavior lessen as we mature. Some never outgrow it. You will have to out grow it if you plan on a marriage working.

What is funny Avante? All the fools that told me to man up and control that relationship are all still married and go home now. I lost mine over these fools.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 02:43 PM

she doesn't have to raise me...I just want 1 night as her B-day or X-mas present...I won't even charge Avante this one will be on me...

SnakeBoy
I got married 15 years ago when I was 31 years old (wife too). It's been great but you definitely have to wait until your done thinking with your dick. Sex is still good but after banging the same person 10000 times you definitely will roam if you haven't gotten it out of your system before you get married. Everyone I know that got married young got divorced and everyone I know that got married after they were done chasing pussy is still happily married so that should tell you something.

lebomb
You guys are fucking pathetic....it's good you guys finally learned it but the shit is common fucking sense shit anyways....:lol lol@ Avante gettting drunk, landing in jail and not knowing how to treat a pussy until he met Judy...you guys may not realize it but yall just pussy whipped:lmao

Yep HAPPILY pussy whipped!!!! I dont listen to niggras like you anymore. Thats why my shit got fugged up. Its all good playa, do yo thang.

Avante
06-14-2013, 02:45 PM

Dude stick to what you know, ok? Whatever that might be, this isn't it.

Avante
06-14-2013, 02:46 PM
she doesn't have to raise me...I just want 1 night as her B-day or X-mas present...I won't even charge Avante this one will be on me...

Adults talking here son, run along.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 02:47 PM
What is funny Avante? All the fools that told me to man up and control that relationship are all still married and go home now. I lost mine over these fools.

you are clowning yourself dawg....it is sad you're just figuring it out....don't get your hopes up to high dawg..she could be treating you so well because she's fucking someone else...if seem predictable Lebomb and if she knows you are she's gonna play all over you dawg....you're setting yourself up for a MAJOR EPIC fall...:lol

PS: Avante is gonna lose Judy to Spur talk...

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 02:48 PM
Yep HAPPILY pussy whipped!!!! I dont listen to niggras like you anymore. Thats why my shit got fugged up. Its all good playa, do yo thang.

You've never listened to a nigga like Kool because had you..you wouldn't just be finding out how to treat a woman...you're perceptive powers are not where they should be...and I can tell...

lebomb
06-14-2013, 02:51 PM
you are clowning yourself dawg....it is sad you're just figuring it out....don't get your hopes up to high dawg..she could be treating you so well because she's fucking someone else...if seem predictable Lebomb and if she knows you are she's gonna play all over you dawg....you're setting yourself up for a MAJOR EPIC fall...:lol

PS: Avante is gonna lose Judy to Spur talk...

WRONG! Thats all I can say mayne. I thought just like you.......got shit on. Women want a bad boy that treats them good. Thats me playa!

Koolaid_Man
Dude stick to what you know, ok? Whatever that might be, this isn't it.

So you've been through 2 divorces..you're a self admitted druken brawler likely to land in jail....found yourself a low self esteem woman with 2 kids previously divorced and now you're the old wise owl? Get the fuck outta here...you're just an old dude who drinks beer living off his fucking wife and bullshitting with niggas online all day.... I got you pegged dawg

lebomb
You've never listened to a nigga like Kool because had you..you wouldn't just be finding out how to treat a woman...you're perceptive powers are not where they should be...and I can tell...

I listened to plenty niggras like you............ended up divorced. LMAO!!!

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 02:54 PM
WRONG! Thats all I can say mayne. I thought just like you.......got shit on. Women want a bad boy that treats them good. Thats me playa!

^ you're confused my man...and I like you but to be honest sounds like you're dealing with low grade chics tbh...:lol you'll learn eventually what it's all about...and no ass licking to the degree that you are is over compensating for something....

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 02:57 PM
I listened to plenty niggras like you............ended up divorced. LMAO!!!

No you didn't either cuz most niggas aren't even in my league...not even close...back to the drawing board dawg....I may be arrogant in some ways but I treat women I fuck with very well and always have...however, the bar for me to engage a woman beyond sex is very high...I'm good looking, well endowed, and protecting my dad's investments...you can kill that nigga like Kool noise right now...:toast

Spur|n|Austin
06-14-2013, 02:59 PM

You're with JudynTX? :wow

Avante
06-14-2013, 03:03 PM
So you've been through 2 divorces..you're a self admitted druken brawler likely to land in jail....found yourself a low self esteem woman with 2 kids previously divorced and now you're the old wise owl? Get the fuck outta here...you're just an old dude who drinks beer living off his fucking wife and bullshitting with niggas online all day.... I got you pegged dawg

Then there is always reality....

Yep, totally crazy and dangerous for years, then around 30 I started finally figuring it out. Judy was 21 when I met her I was 33. She wanted nothing more than to marry and raise a family, so we did. She has a degree in Child Developement and her own daycare business.

I rarely drink beer, am a physical fitness freak, along with bring a football.track.blues. guru. Avid reader also. So you failed totally there as you always do.

Most my friends are black.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 03:07 PM
Then there is always reality....

Yep, totally crazy and dangerous for years, then around 30 I started finally figuring it out. Judy was 21 when I met her I was 33. She wanted nothing more than to marry and raise a family, so we did. She has a degree in Child Developement and her own daycare business.

I rarely drink beer, am a physical fitness freak, along with bring a football.track.blues. guru. Avid reader also. So you failed totally there as you always do.

Most my friends are black.

^ that's all I really need to know bout you...you're not in my intellectual league even though you like arguing a point to oblivion

Avante
06-14-2013, 03:26 PM
^ that's all I really need to know bout you...you're not in my intellectual league even though you like arguing a point to oblivion

It's very obvious totally obvious I'm not in your intellectual league. You don't know anything. Just some dumb ass kid playing on your parents computer.

Big Empty
06-14-2013, 03:30 PM
ive never found a different cat that didnt smell or taste any different. if you find the right one pull the trigger

AussieFanKurt
06-14-2013, 06:06 PM
marriage frightens me, don;t plan on getting married until at least 30

Wild Cobra
06-14-2013, 06:24 PM
For taxes...

No.

If you have children in a relationship, a marriage penalty applies.

Rogue
06-14-2013, 07:25 PM
marriage is a business these days more than anything, and it is severely biased against men unless the government makes it mandatory to have DNA-test on every newborn baby which ain't gonna happen in the foreseeable future. The bitch may make more $ than the man does in some cases, but marriage is still a poor investment for the man because:

1. man doesn't use nearly as much $ as a bitch does. man doesn't need any cosmetic or any opulent dresses which're often expensive as fuck.

2. the kids are naturally guaranteed to be the bitch's, but not so sure if they're the man's biologically

3. getting married makes it 100X harder for you to find other bitches to fuck than if you're still single/unmarried. humans are not born to be monogamous

4. getting married always comes with the risk of being made a cuckold. if it was just a relationship or something, it would be rather easy for the man to get rid of when he finds his bitch cheating on him, but a marriage is totally different. it's always too expensive for a man to get divorced otherwise the divorce rate would be 80% or higher imho

benefactor
06-14-2013, 07:28 PM
Been happily married for 8 years in October. In general I would recommend it. I've also seen enough good friends go through divorces out of what I thought were strong marriages to urge caution before diving in. Honestly it's not rocket science. It's a little more complicated than some other life changing decisions (buying a house for instance) but the process should really come down to the same basic principles. Take your time, do your research and ask some questions, and if you have doubts you're probably better off not pulling the trigger.
The goods.

Rogue
06-14-2013, 07:32 PM
marriage frightens me, don;t plan on getting married until at least 30
You're also a Leykisian tbh, and I can't agree more on this. Age doesn't matter to me though, I'm a lifelong celibate and I'll never consider committing the rest of my life to the life-supporting system of a pussy, whatever my age.

some people get married to pay less tax and that's probably the only reason for a man to get "married" imho, but it doesn't matter to me either. I'm lifelong unemployed so I ain't gonna pay no tax anyways, even after I graduate from school I'll only choose a job where I don't need to pay any tax, a job as an exorcist or something

Reck
06-14-2013, 07:37 PM
I used to love the idea of marriage. But, things are so much different in this fucked up world. Women have become the aggressive, dominate, more likely to cheat ones now. I blame the men to a point, because we really started the big time screwin around. BUT!!!! then on the other hand. A woman was the first one to bite that gattdayum apple and ruined it all for us niggras!!!!!

What is all this jargon you're going on about? Marriage has been one of the biggest sham since the beginning of time.

Spur-Addict
06-14-2013, 07:50 PM
No, not until you absolutely have to. Late in the game, about early 50's. And don't marry more than two to three years younger than you at that point. Not going to work for most "regular" people.

leemajors
06-14-2013, 07:50 PM
It's not for everyone, and usually a mess to end.

100%duncan
06-14-2013, 08:00 PM

I lol'd at the last sentence.

leemajors
06-14-2013, 08:04 PM
I lol'd at the last sentence.

Fairy tales :lol

AussieFanKurt
06-15-2013, 04:54 AM
how many different women must you sleep with before getting it outta your system

Avante
06-15-2013, 05:46 AM
how many different women must you sleep with before getting it outta your system

201....boring.

The Reckoning
06-15-2013, 06:10 AM
:lol

prolly when i have more partners than years tbh

AussieFanKurt
06-15-2013, 07:30 AM
:lol

prolly when i have more partners than years tbh

interesting, maybe

JoeTait75
06-15-2013, 07:40 AM

I don't know if you ever really do, imo. For me I decided there was more upside to marrying than staying single. I can't even remember the names of a lot of the girls I hooked up with- not that I hooked up with a ton or anything, just saying. Looking back those hook-ups didn't really do much for me long-term. Only a couple of those girls really stay in my mind, tbh.

I'm of the belief that certain guys should be married and certain guys should be single. I'm definitely in the former category, tbh.

silverblk mystix
06-15-2013, 03:22 PM

I'll put it to you this way;

I have been married a long time now...and I also stayed single for a long time before my marriage and I played. Every once in a while...it gets thrown on my lap - for no good reason and sometimes I get those feelings...that temptation and I just think to myself;

"I have had this...been there done that...she is cute and all...but I got more than my share when I was single"

And I pass.

If I had not played..I think I might just bite...but ...been there done that- I am solved.

If you bite...you haven't got it out of your system yet.

cute_spursfan
06-15-2013, 05:09 PM
hellllllll no. stay single and play the field for as long as you can :toast

AussieFanKurt
06-15-2013, 05:17 PM
I got out of a long term relationship few years back and I was just fuck yeah single... each girl I got with was boring as fuck and it was a really disappointing time :lol

silverblk mystix
06-15-2013, 06:32 PM
I got out of a long term relationship few years back and I was just fuck yeah single... each girl I got with was boring as fuck and it was a really disappointing time :lol

This is also part of being single. When I was single - I enjoyed it all - and I was militantly single - I would not commit and laid it out immediately before there was any misunderstanding. I had no regrets - I did it all.

Being married is the same thing. I am enjoying it all. The boredom even has an upside -NO DRAMA!

Whichever you are at the moment - own it 100% - no regrets. ymmv.

CuckingFunt
06-15-2013, 07:21 PM
I'll put it to you this way;

I have been married a long time now...and I also stayed single for a long time before my marriage and I played. Every once in a while...it gets thrown on my lap - for no good reason and sometimes I get those feelings...that temptation and I just think to myself;

"I have had this...been there done that...she is cute and all...but I got more than my share when I was single"

And I pass.

If I had not played..I think I might just bite...but ...been there done that- I am solved.

If you bite...you haven't got it out of your system yet.

#hiddenhumblebrag

Reck
06-15-2013, 07:35 PM
#hiddenhumblebrag

I'd toss out my marriage rule and get hitch to you though.

silverblk mystix
06-15-2013, 07:58 PM
#hiddenhumblebrag

#Overthateparade

AussieFanKurt
06-15-2013, 08:03 PM
#hiddenhumblebrag

dont hashtag on spurstalk

Avante
06-15-2013, 08:06 PM
Let me add...

If one of you yunguns is still thinking...bitch/hoe....you ain't ready for marriage. If you really think she is there as your play thing, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a deal you enter into as equals. It's no longer yours and hers now it's ...ours. Sure you'll both have things the other doesn't care about.

Key word really is.....maturity. Two kids who are still thinking about the party scene and running with the pack.....forget it. Two selfish people....forget it.

You gotta be ready to make some sacrifices, because it's no longer all about you.

Reck
06-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Let me add...

If one of you yunguns is still thinking...bitch/hoe....you ain't ready for marriage. If you really think she is there as your play thing, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a deal you enter into as equals. It's no longer yours and hers now it's ...ours. Sure you'll both have things the other doesn't care about.

Key word really is.....maturity. Two kids who are still thinking about the party scene and running with the pack.....forget it. Two selfish people....forget it.

You gotta be ready to make some sacrifices, because it's no longer all about you.

Shut the fuck up Cucky.

Avante
06-15-2013, 08:31 PM
Shut the fuck up Cucky.

Suck a dick bitch.

Reck
06-15-2013, 08:33 PM
http://fishingvideos.com/news/media/2005images/20050301-XLtomHoweScales2-28-05.JPG

Avante
06-15-2013, 08:36 PM
http://fishingvideos.com/news/media/2005images/20050301-XLtomHoweScales2-28-05.JPG

Stick to the topic asswipe, ok? We all get it faggot, you suck.

Rogue
06-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Let me add...

agree. humans are not monogamous by nature and you have to put a lot of efforts in a marriage or relationship. You have to sacrifice something to sustain your marriage and family, no matter you're a man or woman. but there should be a limit imho, if marriage turns a suffering to either the man or the woman someday, then the best result would be the man or woman divesting him/herself of the marriage on a peaceful and mutual basis.

In most cases it's the wife who doesn't want to get divorced because marriage costs the bitch considerable value. If I were not a celibate and wanted to find a bitch to get married to, I'd certainly not get myself a bitch who has been married because I've never been married myself. But bitches don't usually care if the man has ever been married, i don't know why but that's a fact.

Plus bitches are MUCH greedier than men. They would ask for everything their husbands could afford even if they agree to get divorced, often pushing their husbands off the brink of bankrupcy. I guess a smart guy will never get himself embroiled in such a mess of this like this tbh

The Reckoning
06-15-2013, 11:43 PM

yeah either that or you waste an entirely good evening chasing ass and then dont get any.

whereas women can pretty much walk up to any guy and get fucked just by asking :lol.

yeah some guys enjoy the chase more than actually getting it, but i prefer to have a good time and if shit goes down, then so be it. the thing is it's nice to be in a relationship because you know you don't have to be on the prowl to get some. you can just go out and be yourself since you already have a girl at home.

Reck
06-16-2013, 01:05 AM
yeah either that or you waste an entirely good evening chasing ass and then dont get any.

whereas women can pretty much walk up to any guy and get fucked just by asking :lol.

yeah some guys enjoy the chase more than actually getting it, but i prefer to have a good time and if shit goes down, then so be it. the thing is it's nice to be in a relationship because you know you don't have to be on the prowl to get some. you can just go out and be yourself since you already have a girl at home.

Yo Reckoning is that movie good or terrible?

Keanu doesn't really inspire greatness if you know whaI mean. :lol

Thought about watching on Netflix. I'm bored as fuck right now so anything that's not a total waste if time, I'll watch right this minute.

The Reckoning
06-16-2013, 01:17 AM
Yo Reckoning is that movie good or terrible?

Keanu doesn't really inspire greatness if you know whaI mean. :lol

Thought about watching on Netflix. I'm bored as fuck right now so anything that's not a total waste if time, I'll watch right this minute.

dunno i havent seen it. i just thought the camera thief premise + keanu reeves acting skills would make for a horribly awesome movie.

Reck
06-16-2013, 01:28 AM
dunno i havent seen it. i just thought the camera thief premise + keanu reeves acting skills would make for a horribly awesome movie.

Shit I think I'll pass on that movie.

Metacritic gave it 25/100 and what has to be the director and producer giving it a user rating of 9+. :lol

Rotten Tomatoes doesn't even have an official score, just a bunch of negative comment. ROFL

Why and how does this guy still have a job? lol

The Reckoning
06-16-2013, 02:24 AM
Shit I think I'll pass on that movie.

Metacritic gave it 25/100 and what has to be the director and producer giving it a user rating of 9+. :lol

Rotten Tomatoes doesn't even have an official score, just a bunch of negative comment. ROFL

Why and how does this guy still have a job? lol

you know it's bad when RT doesn't even score it :lmao

mrsmaalox
06-16-2013, 11:33 AM
Been there, done that. Never again.

The Reckoning
06-16-2013, 12:23 PM
Been there, done that. Never again.

:corn:

Cane
06-16-2013, 12:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1eAfpekWgQ

I couldn't stand being married to a Westerner but godspeed to those who can make it happen

GoodOdor
06-16-2013, 01:01 PM
Shouldn't get married/have kids before 30, imho.

KarmaKarma
06-16-2013, 11:25 PM
:married:Absolutely.

JudynTX
06-17-2013, 02:50 PM

HELL FUCKING NO!

JudynTX
06-17-2013, 02:52 PM
I saw a tweet that made me laugh out loud. It said -

"If you marry at 22, that's like leaving a party at 9:30"! :lmao

So damn true. No one should get married before they are 30. IMVHO

I am happily married, will be celebrating our 10th anniversary next year. :married::p::toast

silverblk mystix
06-17-2013, 02:55 PM

I am happily married, will be celebrating our 10th anniversary next year. :married::p::toast

By that rationale...I guess I left the party after half the people threw up and trashed the house around 7 am the next morning!!!!!

mrsmaalox
06-17-2013, 04:29 PM

HELL FUCKING NO!

:lmao :lmao

Trill Clinton
06-17-2013, 04:55 PM
i think its time we get serious about polygamy. marriage just isn't for everybody and we need to explore and be open to alternative lifestyles, no homo. if you can handle all the financial, emotional and time management aspects of it, then have at it.

traditional marriages are great as well, not knocking it, but the numbers show that times are changing. its a different world, no whitley. a child raised in a two parent household is always the best option, but life is crazy and throws us curve balls so we have to know how to adapt.

Trill Clinton
06-17-2013, 04:57 PM

congratulations:toast

whats do you do to keep your marriage thriving? does your husband know that you post on a male dominated site?

cute_spursfan
06-17-2013, 06:13 PM
Shouldn't get married/have kids before 30, imho.

wish young military men realized this.
instead of signing up for contract marriages...smh!!!

The Reckoning
06-18-2013, 07:46 AM
:lmao :lmao

so how do you feel about younger men?

JudynTX
06-18-2013, 08:09 AM
congratulations:toast

whats do you do to keep your marriage thriving? does your husband know that you post on a male dominated site?

Yes he knows. In fact, he's met Kori and LJ. So what's your point?

lebomb
06-18-2013, 09:00 AM
does your husband know that you post on a male dominated site?

Try having g/f who is a coach, and she wears shorts and dry fit shirts all day around a bunch of other horny ass male coaches.

Rogue
06-18-2013, 09:15 AM

agree 100%. One should never ever consider getting married before the age of 30, which is the foundation to the doctrine of Leykism tbh.

Trill Clinton
06-18-2013, 09:48 AM
Yes he knows. In fact, he's met Kori and LJ. So what's your point?

no point at all, i was just curious. some of the other boards i post on have had husband's get into their wife's account and go crazy(not saying you have something to hide) when they read their messages or see dudes flirting with them.

Try having g/f who is a coach, and she wears shorts and dry fit shirts all day around a bunch of other horny ass male coaches.

fam, luckily my gal works at a salon so most of her customers are women and some zesty men. but i can feel ya pain. the teaching profession has a lot of scumbags who hit on their co-workers all day long.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-18-2013, 09:49 AM
wish young military men realized this.
instead of signing up for contract marriages...smh!!!
:lol military men rush into marriages then get cucked by Jamal and Tyson while they're overseas fighting a war for Haliburton

resistanze
06-18-2013, 09:54 AM
:lol military men rush into marriages then get cucked by Jamal and Tyson while they're overseas fighting a war for Haliburton

:lmao

JudynTX
06-18-2013, 10:04 AM
no point at all, i was just curious. some of the other boards i post on have had husband's get into their wife's account and go crazy(not saying you have something to hide) when they read their messages or see dudes flirting with them.

I'm not here to flirt. I'm here just to have fun and kill some time at work. :tu

Trill Clinton
06-18-2013, 10:09 AM
I'm not here to flirt. I'm here just to have fun and kill some time at work. :tu

yea me too, minus the work part.

mrsmaalox
06-18-2013, 11:31 AM
so how do you feel about younger men?

Well I guess that depends on how young :lol

cute_spursfan
06-18-2013, 12:23 PM
:lol military men rush into marriages then get cucked by Jamal and Tyson while they're overseas fighting a war for Haliburton lulz. :lol

lebomb
06-18-2013, 12:37 PM

fam, luckily my gal works at a salon so most of her customers are women and some zesty men. but i can feel ya pain. the teaching profession has a lot of scumbags who hit on their co-workers all day long.

No kidding lucky you..........mine isnt your typical butch coach either, which makes is a bit harder to keep the clowns away. Its all good. I have a little swag. :toast