PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Manu lost his game faster than Steve Francis.......

lebomb
06-14-2013, 12:22 PM
To go from playing out of your mind, to the over 30 city league in one year is down right crazy!!! But Manu pulled it off. He is the reason why this series is tied IMHO. He used to be the one that kept the other team off balance, because he could light you up from outside, or dish like the best PGs out there. Now??? :depressed

jimbo
06-14-2013, 12:23 PM
Eh last time he played out of his mind was before his first injury last year. That was the beginning of the end

Phillip
06-14-2013, 12:24 PM
lol utsa

lebomb
06-14-2013, 12:26 PM
lol utsa

You are the most consistent faggot in ST. I saw your name pop up and I knew an original "lol utsa" response was waiting.

ElNono
06-14-2013, 12:41 PM
det avatar

HI-FI
06-14-2013, 12:46 PM
nigga Lebomb with the truth bombs.

if Manu was actually worth half of his pay this year, we'd probably be 3-1 right now. instead we're facing 2-2 and I'm looking at ulcerative collitis.

ultimately it's on Pop, him and the front office figured they should resign him when it was becoming obvious he is Captain Unreliable with his health. and now it's on Pop to figure out how to utilize him to his best ability. Maybe use TMAC more, something has gotta change because the Heat have figured out hobbled Ginobili.

lebomb
06-14-2013, 12:48 PM
instead we're facing 2-2 and I'm looking at ulcerative collitis.

LOL........ I just spit soup and tea all over my laptop!!! DAMN!!

Rogue
06-14-2013, 08:16 PM
No one slumps faster than Steve Francis imho. Dude was an all-star game starter in 04, but started careening down the hill as soon as he was traded out of town, and he was nowhere to be found only 3-4 seasons later. nigga used to be one of my favorites back in the day

Reck
06-14-2013, 08:22 PM
det avatar

Rosee Divine

Amirite lebomb (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3274)?

baseline bum
06-14-2013, 08:24 PM
Steve Francis was never good.

DMC
06-14-2013, 08:41 PM
TMac is done. I don't think he's hit a shot in the post season. I have never seen him score as a Spurs player. If he had any game left, he wouldn't have been in China.

Rogue
06-14-2013, 09:10 PM
TMac is done. I don't think he's hit a shot in the post season. I have never seen him score as a Spurs player. If he had any game left, he wouldn't have been in China.
As much as i respect your knowledge I still can't agree on this one. spending some time in china doesn't necessarily mean the player is done, friend killer also spent some time during the lockout and he still came back a beast. Birdman started his career as a pro in china and he played quite some years here, and he still managed to come back to US and established himself as a solid role player. I'm guessing he would've been earning 5-6m a year now had he not been suspended for 2-3 seasons (im not sure what the exact time was) by NBA because of drug problems.

Plus even the 36yr old Wang Zhizhi is still an NBA quality player imho, dude would've made a decent backup for dirk on the 11' team. Just like you said, the media make those "stars" and Zhizhi had never been given such a chance. Dude could've been a decent cheap man's version of Dirk tbh.

Guys like Steve were done before going to China, but i believe t-mac still has a lot left in him. dude's 6 min show in game 3 was very impressive, dude made some excellent assists and he controlled the rhythm of the game well, though he didn't score. He was just as quick as the 06-07 T-mac, it appeared to me. a prime t-mac minus shooting, but his shooting will be back if you give him enough time to play imho