PDA

View Full Version : 1% moms rent handicap people so their kids can skip lines

InRareForm
06-14-2013, 04:23 PM
http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/disney_world_srich_kid_outrage_zTBA0xrvZRkIVc1zItX GDP

TeyshaBlue
06-14-2013, 04:28 PM
After a grueling day at Disney World, it's not unusual to relax with a goblet of chilled blood of peasant children.

DMX7
06-16-2013, 10:49 AM
That's just us 1 percenters doin' our thang.

Spur-Addict
06-16-2013, 02:12 PM
Rich or not, that's just smart. I can't get upset over this because they're creating jobs for people who really need them, and getting something out of it that isn't monetarily based. The handicapped would probably end up performing some menial task like mopping a McDonalds floor for little to nothing. Lines, and the gross amount of people at these parks are the reasons why you won't catch me at them. Well, aside from the fact that I'm not into the whole concept.

So what if they get to front of every line, that's what everyone wants. Everyone wins here. LOL@ "Black Market Guides"

Chris
06-16-2013, 04:24 PM
This is something right out of an episode of Southpark :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-17-2013, 10:47 AM
Rich or not, that's just smart. I can't get upset over this because they're creating jobs for people who really need them, and getting something out of it that isn't monetarily based. The handicapped would probably end up performing some menial task like mopping a McDonalds floor for little to nothing. Lines, and the gross amount of people at these parks are the reasons why you won't catch me at them. Well, aside from the fact that I'm not into the whole concept.

So what if they get to front of every line, that's what everyone wants. Everyone wins here. LOL@ "Black Market Guides"
Yeah I agree with this. I whine about it when the top 1% hoards wealth excessively, when they spend money on stupid things like this and give money to people who need it, no reason to complain.