PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush and the.............

Avante
06-15-2013, 02:49 AM
......speed back.

If you've ever seen that video of Bush while at Helix HS in San Diego (city gave us...Marcus Allen, Ricky Williams, Rashaan Salaam, Terrel Davis) then you saw a man among boys, it's actually cartoonish. And his highlight video while at USC is almost as...wow! But he's not the ultimate speed back today (actually Javid Best was faster, a Cal State 100m champ) that would be Jamaal Charles with the Chiefs, he was a legit sub 10.20 guy coming of Texas. While he's not as elusive as Bush (few ever have been) he is the faster.

Reggie Bush taking third at State (Bruno ended up at UCLA, injuries then..poof!)

kuj-R9DFMmY

While speed is great it's actually more important to be quick and have some tackle breaking power, Emmitt Smith was no speedster and neither was Walter Payton. Today guys like Marshawn Lynch and Frank Gore are better equipped to gain yards than a speedster like Reggie Bush. Gotta be able to break tackles.

How fast is Adrian Peterson? Who is the total package, I'm thinking he was a 10.4 guy in the 100m, which is what Bush ran in HS.

So just who were the fastest running backs in NFL history? I will go with actual track speed....most the time.

Curtis Dickey 10.11 Texas A&M/Colts...fastest back ever.
Jamaal Charles 10.18 Texas/Chiefs
Michael Bennet 10.18 Wisconsin/Vikings
Travis Williams 9.3 Arizona State/Packers (great KO return guy)
Hercshel Walker 10.23 Georgia/Cowboys
Buddy Young Illinois AAU/NCAA 100 champ...all 5-4 of him
Ollie Matson USF/Rams...Olympic 400m medalist
Joe Delaney 9.4 NWLa/Chiefs
Bo Jackson 10.33 Auburn/Raiders....he was faster than that
O.J.Simpson 9.4 USC/Bills
Eric Dickerson 9.4? SMU/Rams
Cyril Pinder 9.4 Illinois/Eagles
Butch Woolfolk 9.4 Michigan/Giants

Justin Fargas 10.4? USC/Raiders
Napolean Kaufman 10.4? Washington/Raiders
Javid Best 10.4? Cal/Lions

The above three all Cali State 100m champs

Now both Tony Dorsett and Gale Sayers had great speed, but neither ran the 100 that I know of while at school. I have no problem saying they had 9.4 speed. Sayers did lead the nation in the long jump while in HS...24-11..I think. His older brother Roger a world class sprinter, actually beat Bob Hayes.

Barry Sanders obviously had great speed but....????

One of the first...zoooooommmmmmmm

OR1uP9qJ6Lg

I know, I know....come on man what's with all that.....:downspin:

It's the off season, why not? So the next time somebody asks you...."so who were the fastest NFL backs?"....there ya go. Could happen at anytime:hat

FlaSpursFan
06-19-2013, 08:46 AM
So you think a hand full of guys from the NFL past are faster in the 100 than Bolt... you know that guy who set the record?

Avante
06-19-2013, 02:55 PM
So you think a hand full of guys from the NFL past are faster in the 100 than Bolt... you know that guy who set the record?

There is nobody who ever played in the NFL would could stay within 10m of Bolt in a 100m. Where did you get the idea I thought they could?

FlaSpursFan
06-19-2013, 03:28 PM
There is nobody who ever played in the NFL would could stay within 10m of Bolt in a 100m. Where did you get the idea I thought they could?

Then what are the times you are posting? You have no problem thinking someone has 9.4 speed? What in the heck are you referring to?

Avante
06-19-2013, 04:04 PM
Then what are the times you are posting? You have no problem thinking someone has 9.4 speed? What in the heck are you referring to?

Not your fault.

Prior to the mid 70's they ran the old....100 yard dash...hand timed. The last WR was held by Ivory Crockett and Houston Mctear(did it as a HS junior!!!!) at 9.0. Receivers Bob Hayes and Willie McGee both out of HBCU schools were NFLers who did hold the old 9.1 WR. So those 9.4's are those old 100 yard times. Bolt's 9.58 is for a 100 meters...ok?

I can understand the confusion.

FlaSpursFan
06-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Not your fault.

Prior to the mid 70's they ran the old....100 yard dash...hand timed. The last WR was held by Ivory Crockett and Houston Mctear(did it as a HS junior!!!!) at 9.0. Receivers Bob Hayes and Willie McGee both out of HBCU schools were NFLers who did hold the old 9.1 WR. So those 9.4's are those old 100 yard times. Bolt's 9.58 is for a 100 meters...ok?

I can understand the confusion.
I can understand your confusion in thinking that this is a track forum. Maybe you should add disclaimers next time for when you are talking about the 100 yard vs 100 meter instead of just intermingling the times. I do like the use of a ? after a time as a nice disclaimer that the time is BS though.

Avante
06-19-2013, 04:53 PM
I can understand your confusion in thinking that this is a track forum. Maybe you should add disclaimers next time for when you are talking about the 100 yard vs 100 meter instead of just intermingling the times. I do like the use of a ? after a time as a nice disclaimer that the time is BS though.

Why not just say you didn't know about the old 100 yards, no big deal. Did you really think I thought O.J.Simpson was faster than Usian Bolt, where's the common sense?

Footballers running track goes as far back as Jim Thorpe, why not talk about it? Announcers constantly...."he was a world class sprinter"...right? When most the time no he wasn't. RGIII a perfect example.

Those..?...were there because I couldn't remember exactly what was run, other than in that 10.4ish world. More about winning Cal State which does take some serious jets.

FlaSpursFan
06-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Its obvious I didnt know that... Im not a fan of ancient track. What I dont get is why you would mix the times in the same list.

Lincoln
06-19-2013, 05:37 PM
No one cares...yet again.

Why don't you post this in the track forums, I'm sure you'll get a lot more interest

Avante
06-19-2013, 05:44 PM
Its obvious I didnt know that... Im not a fan of ancient track. What I dont get is why you would mix the times in the same list.

I just assumed it was obvious that those way back guys ran the 100 yards. I seriously doubt you're a track fan at all...right?

Avante
06-19-2013, 05:46 PM
No one cares...yet again.

Why don't you post this in the track forums, I'm sure you'll get a lot more interest

Just trying to widen some horizons, no big deal.

Why this...oh no don't try and teach me anything, nope nope nope....we see here? I'd love to have somebody around who could add to my arsenal.

Lincoln
06-19-2013, 06:02 PM
Just trying to widen some horizons, no big deal.

Why this...oh no don't try and teach me anything, nope nope nope....we see here? I'd love to have somebody around who could add to my arsenal.

Cause no one here gives a fuck about what some black guy ran in the 70s.

Avante
06-19-2013, 06:21 PM
Cause no one here gives a fuck about what some black guy ran in the 70s.

So tell me Lincoln what team drafted and Olympic long jumper and a guy who was one of the nations top 400m guys back in his HS days? They already have one of the fastest backs in the league.

Just little shit that makes the game more interesting.

You've heard about the speed of Darrel Green, right? Are't you at all curious about just how fast was he?

Lincoln
06-19-2013, 06:43 PM
No

Avante
06-19-2013, 06:53 PM
No

So there you are...no.

Here I am...

While at Texas A&I Green ran a 10.08 100M one of the fastest times in the world.

See, ya learned something about a Redskin. Wanna know who that world class 400m man who was also on the Redskins, of course not.

Have fun~~~~~~~~~

Avante
06-19-2013, 08:30 PM
All these NFLers were Olympians

Ollie Matson...400/4x4
Bo Roberson...long jump
Ron Brown...100/4x1
James Jett...4x1
Gerald Tinker..4x1
Jeff Demps...4x1
Larry Burton....200m
Bob Hayes...100/4x1
Henry Carr...200/4x4
Sam Graddy...100/4x1
Milt Campbell...decathlon
Marquis Goodwin...long jump
Johnny Jones...100/4x1
Jimmy Hines...100/4x1
Frank Budd...100/4x1
Ray Norton..100/200/4x1

....as we can see track/footballl a long time connection.

TheSanityAnnex
06-19-2013, 08:44 PM
My brother broke Reggie Bush's wrist on the first offensive play against Felix. Bush came back after halftime and had 300 total yards and Felix won. :lol

Avante
06-19-2013, 09:21 PM
My brother broke Reggie Bush's wrist on the first offensive play against Felix. Bush came back after halftime and had 300 total yards and Felix won. :lol

Helix

Now that's what I'm talkin' bout, thanks for sharing that.

Watching Bush in HS was like some cartoon, he was that dominant.

FlaSpursFan
06-20-2013, 05:33 AM
I just assumed it was obvious that those way back guys ran the 100 yards. I seriously doubt you're a track fan at all...right?

Like I said I am not a fan of ancient track.

Raven
06-20-2013, 06:13 AM
Helix

Watching Bush in HS was like some cartoon, he was that dominant.

can you explain what exactly is your point?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 10:01 AM
He doesn't have a point

TheSanityAnnex
06-20-2013, 10:26 AM
Helix

Watching Bush in HS was like some cartoon, he was that dominant.yes, helix, auto correct.

Alex Smith was also on that team and was just so-so back then. At that time my brother was a higher rated QB, problem is my brother never grew taller than 5'11".

Avante
06-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Like I said I am not a fan of ancient track.

Hate to break it to ya like this but this thread isn't about you.

Avante
06-20-2013, 10:35 AM

Sure, here we are in the off season, why not share some stories, kick some shit around.

Avante
06-20-2013, 10:36 AM
He doesn't have a point

I know, I know, you don't know shit abouut speed and the NFL either so you just have to run your fucking mouth.

Avante
06-20-2013, 10:38 AM
yes, helix, auto correct.

Alex Smith was also on that team and was just so-so back then. At that time my brother was a higher rated QB, problem is my brother never grew taller than 5'11".

Where is Helix? I lived in San Diego (navy days) and have no idea where it's at. North Park?

johnsmith
06-20-2013, 11:08 AM
Where is Helix? I lived in San Diego (navy days) and have no idea where it's at. North Park?

Did you bang any hookers in San Diego? What STD's did you pick up?

If you had to compare your Ghonorrea to your Herpes, which one do you think would have a faster 40 time?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 11:23 AM
I know, I know, you don't know shit abouut speed and the NFL either so you just have to run your fucking mouth.
I don't care about track stars and almanac lists. Neither does anyone in this thread other than you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 11:24 AM
If you had to compare your Ghonorrea to your Herpes, which one do you think would have a faster 40 time?

:lmao

Avante
06-20-2013, 11:43 AM
Did you bang any hookers in San Diego? What STD's did you pick up?

Mental retardation and the internet, not a good combo.

Avante
06-20-2013, 11:45 AM
I don't care about track stars and almanac lists. Neither does anyone in this thread other than you.

Why do you think the Patriots signed Olympic sprinter Jeff Demps.

Stay stupid, cool with me and yes I can school you on todays "Boston" Patriots.....also. Does it hurt being that simple?

johnsmith
06-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Mental retardation and the internet, not a good combo.

Out of all your posts, how many times do you think you've used this insult?

I just think it's funny that you call others retarded and simple, but then repeat yourself over and over an over and over again.

See, it's funny because you are in fact the retarded simple one.

Avante
06-20-2013, 12:07 PM
Out of all your posts, how many times do you think you've used this insult?

I just think it's funny that you call others retarded and simple, but then repeat yourself over and over an over and over again.

See, it's funny because you are in fact the retarded simple one.

I'm the one trying to talk some football, yes speed a big part of the game. Here you are looking to bug people, now tell me amigo who is retarded?

Do you know anything at all about football? I realize you know nothing about track.

johnsmith
06-20-2013, 03:20 PM
I'm the one trying to talk some football, yes speed a big part of the game. Here you are looking to bug people, now tell me amigo who is retarded?

Do you know anything at all about football? I realize you know nothing about track.

First of all, to answer your question about who is the retard....it's you...happy?

Second, you are correct that I pretty much know nothing about track, which is why you will rarely, if ever, find me talking about it...especially in the NFL forum.

Third, I know lots of stuff about football. I started playing it when I was six and I stopped playing it after finishing only one season of division 1 football. I didn't have the passion for it anymore and decided that I wanted to enjoy college and gave up my scholarship. I was probably a bit out of my league as well because I was too undersized at the time to play D-1 and didn't have the drive to put on the size. However, I made it to D1 football because I was a bad mother fucker playing the Mike. I was All Colorado as a junior and senior in high school, and enjoyed one free year of college.

Basically what I'm saying is that in my playing days, which ended at age 19...I would have stomped a mud hole in your ass because I was fucking awesome....but that's probably the second time I've mentioned that since I've posted on this site for eight years...unlike you, who has posted on this site for only a year and has told everyone repeatedly how good you were in high school.

Lol, high school football!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Why do you think the Patriots signed Olympic sprinter Jeff Demps.
Great question since he hasn't played a down for them.

The funniest part of this is that it's been concluded Belichick is gonna eventually cut Demps since Demps is too focused on track :lmao

Avante
06-20-2013, 03:58 PM
Great question since he hasn't played a down for them.

The funniest part of this is that it's been concluded Belichick is gonna eventually cut Demps since Demps is too focused on track :lmao

Come on man I thought you kept up with this stuff, Belichick got rid of Demps long ago, he's now a Buc.

Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 04:00 PM
Come on man I thought you kept up with this stuff, Belichick got rid of Dermps long ago, he's now a Buc.

Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!
No, I don't keep up with bench warmers who are never on the field in the NFL.

The Patriots running backs I keep up with are the ones who actually have a shot at making the team.

Avante
06-20-2013, 04:04 PM
First of all, to answer your question about who is the retard....it's you...happy?

Second, you are correct that I pretty much know nothing about track, which is why you will rarely, if ever, find me talking about it...especially in the NFL forum.

Third, I know lots of stuff about football. I started playing it when I was six and I stopped playing it after finishing only one season of division 1 football. I didn't have the passion for it anymore and decided that I wanted to enjoy college and gave up my scholarship. I was probably a bit out of my league as well because I was too undersized at the time to play D-1 and didn't have the drive to put on the size. However, I made it to D1 football because I was a bad mother fucker playing the Mike. I was All Colorado as a junior and senior in high school, and enjoyed one free year of college.

Basically what I'm saying is that in my playing days, which ended at age 19...I would have stomped a mud hole in your ass because I was fucking awesome....but that's probably the second time I've mentioned that since I've posted on this site for eight years...unlike you, who has posted on this site for only a year and has told everyone repeatedly how good you were in high school.

Lol, high school football!!!

Care to show me...ALL..that talk of me playing football?

Let's get one thing straight little guy, I'm a big dude, long time lifter. Would totally and completely break you into bits and pieces and laugh my ass off while doing it. Just imagine a row boat full of sailors with slingshots vs a battleship, there it is. You trying to talk like some badass, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! You're lucky I don't come over there right now and yank your narrow little ass out in the street and kick it up and down that street. You little fucking freak, pick on those your own size, you're way out of you weght division with me asswipe.

johnsmith
06-20-2013, 06:22 PM
Care to show me...ALL..that talk of me playing football?

Let's get one thing straight little guy, I'm a big dude, long time lifter. Would totally and completely break you into bits and pieces and laugh my ass off while doing it. Just imagine a row boat full of sailors with slingshots vs a battleship, there it is. You trying to talk like some badass, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! You're lucky I don't come over there right now and yank your narrow little ass out in the street and kick it up and down that street. You little fucking freak, pick on those your own size, you're way out of you weght division with me asswipe.

You're an idiot.

Avante
06-21-2013, 12:07 AM
You're an idiot.translationJust got my ass kicked, again.

johnsmith
06-21-2013, 01:27 AM
translationJust got my ass kicked, again.

No, it meant that you're indeed an idiot.

johnsmith
06-21-2013, 01:28 AM
translationJust got my ass kicked, again.

You literally said you were gonna e-beat me up....and you think that is "kicking someone's ass"?

Like I said, you're an idiot.

Avante
06-21-2013, 04:04 AM
You literally said you were gonna e-beat me up....and you think that is "kicking someone's ass"?

Like I said, you're an idiot.

An idiot lies about his football exploits then tries to sell how badass he is. When it's very obvouis he's too small to play football and too much of a pussy to be a badass. You're fucking retarded freak.

johnsmith
06-21-2013, 07:11 AM
An idiot lies about his football exploits then tries to sell how badass he is. When it's very obvouis he's too small to play football and too much of a pussy to be a badass. You're fucking retarded freak.

Wow. So no one on this site but you could possibly be telling the truth? You just hate being shown up on here like I did to you...like I said, you're an idiot....and a "tough guy" behind your computer.

Avante
06-21-2013, 11:19 AM
Wow. So no one on this site but you could possibly be telling the truth? You just hate being shown up on here like I did to you...like I said, you're an idiot....and a "tough guy" behind your computer.

Dude, you're the one who started talking about being some badass, not me.

What a faggot.

johnsmith
06-21-2013, 11:52 AM
Dude, you're the one who started talking about being some badass, not me.

What a faggot.

Seriously? Do I need to go back and show you all the posts in which you talk about how you're a "long time lifter"..blah blah blah?

Again...you're an idiot.

Avante
06-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Seriously? Do I need to go back and show you all the posts in which you talk about how you're a "long time lifter"..blah blah blah?

Again...you're an idiot.

But it was you who started with this stupid...I'd do this and blah blah blah....right?

Why lie about football?

johnsmith
06-21-2013, 01:06 PM
But it was you who started with this stupid...I'd do this and blah blah blah....right?

Why lie about football?

Funny to me that the biggest liar on this site assumes I'm lying.

What do you suppose I'm lying about dummy?

Avante
06-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Funny to me that the biggest liar on this site assumes I'm lying.

What do you suppose I'm lying about dummy?

The thing is this asshole, we are all here to talk football not have to deal with your sickness, ok? Why not cool your stupid/immature bullshit and actually talk some football, ok? All you ever do here prick is bug people, you never start threads, rarely respect the topic, you only come here to mess with people, well it sucks fucker, ok?

Grow up little man, ok?

johnsmith
06-21-2013, 02:35 PM
The thing is this asshole, we are all here to talk football not have to deal with your sickness, ok? Why not cool your stupid/immature bullshit and actually talk some football, ok? All you ever do here prick is bug people, you never start threads, rarely respect the topic, you only come here to mess with people, well it sucks fucker, ok?

Grow up little man, ok?

I talk football in here quite often...shit, I've been talkin football in a thread you started just recently....get your facts straight you fucking idiot.

Also, you didn't answer my question as to what you think I was lying about...in fact, why don't you tell me what you think and then explain to me why I would lie about whatever you're thinking.

I want to know what goes on in that pea brain.

Tbh, it appears I've gotten under your skin with the way you are crying to me.

Avante
06-21-2013, 06:44 PM
I talk football in here quite often...shit, I've been talkin football in a thread you started just recently....get your facts straight you fucking idiot.

Also, you didn't answer my question as to what you think I was lying about...in fact, why don't you tell me what you think and then explain to me why I would lie about whatever you're thinking.

I want to know what goes on in that pea brain.

Tbh, it appears I've gotten under your skin with the way you are crying to me.

Ok man what's your real name and who did you play for?

johnsmith
06-21-2013, 07:22 PM
Ok man what's your real name and who did you play for?

Lol...you are even dumber than you come off as on this site if you think I'm going to give out my real name here.

However, I played (and I use that term loosely because I never played a snap the one year I was a scholarship athlete) at Colorado State University. Not a d1 powerhouse, but how many people can say they even made it that far? Frankly, I'm proud of it. If I had to do it again though, I'd have gone to a D2 school and actually played.

johnsmith
06-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Good enough for you there high school lifter/speedster almanac guy?

johnsmith
06-21-2013, 07:28 PM
Also, it's become glaringly obvious that both you an whatever faggot post under the same user name as avante...but I want you both to know that athletically, I'm your Daddy.

Avante
06-21-2013, 07:38 PM
Also, it's become glaringly obvious that both you an whatever faggot post under the same user name as avante...but I want you both to know that athletically, I'm your Daddy.

Dude, I've played football against NFLers Michael Young Broncos, Lupe Sanchez Steelers, Jewerl Thomas Rams, Ryan Benjamin Bengals

NCAA guys....

John Henry Hamilton...Nothern Arizona
Daryl Minor Oregon State
MacKinley Dillingham SDS

...trust me little fella you ain't shit.

So tell me dummy, what stud NFL running back was a Colorado State Ram?

johnsmith
06-22-2013, 08:01 AM
Dude, I've played football against NFLers Michael Young Broncos, Lupe Sanchez Steelers, Jewerl Thomas Rams, Ryan Benjamin Bengals

NCAA guys....

Daryl Minor Oregon State
MacKinley Dillingham SDS

Cool...so you played against those guys in high school when everyone including you made the team...awesome man...that's really impressive.

God you're a fucking idiot.

johnsmith
06-22-2013, 03:57 PM

NCAA guys....

Daryl Minor Oregon State
MacKinley Dillingham SDS

Man...were you better at high school football than you are at posting on this site? If not, then you must have been a 3rd stringer at best.

Avante
06-22-2013, 05:50 PM
Cool...so you played against those guys in high school when everyone including you made the team...awesome man...that's really impressive.

God you're a fucking idiot.

Blah blah blah

So who was that stud running back for Colorado State?

Avante
06-22-2013, 05:52 PM
Man...were you better at high school football than you are at posting on this site? If not, then you must have been a 3rd stringer at best.

Blah blah blah

So who was that runninhg back for Colorado State?

johnsmith
06-22-2013, 07:44 PM
Blah blah blah

So who was that runninhg back for Colorado State?

Translation: "I called someone out for not knowing about football and it turned out that guy was way fucking better than me at actually playing the sport so I'll go back to asking trivia questions"

Hey avante, have you ever heard the saying, 'those that can't do, teach'? Well that's like you, but replace "teach" with "learn trivia".

Lol...high school football backup.

Avante
06-22-2013, 08:27 PM
Translation: "I called someone out for not knowing about football and it turned out that guy was way fucking better than me at actually playing the sport so I'll go back to asking trivia questions"

Hey avante, have you ever heard the saying, 'those that can't do, teach'? Well that's like you, but replace "teach" with "learn trivia".

Lol...high school football backup.

Blah blah blah blah and blah

If you played football at Colorado State you'd know who this was. You're a fucking liar.

johnsmith
06-22-2013, 08:41 PM
Blah blah blah blah and blah

If you played football at Colorado State you'd know who this was. You're a fucking liar.

Translation: "this guy is not doing what I want him to do so I will just call him a liar even though deep down I know he's telling the truth and would dominate me physically".

johnsmith
06-22-2013, 08:43 PM
Your wife would punch her own child in the face for one night with me avante...how does it make you feel to know that if you put us both in our primes, I would make you look like a child?

Furthermore, I'm really not that far removed from my prime and you're knocking on deaths door.

Lol...high school lifter/sprinter....worked out so well you went to the navy.

johnsmith
06-22-2013, 08:45 PM
Oh...one more thing... I have no reason to lie on this site...you've already proven for a fact that you are a compulsive liar.

Lol...you're a fucking loser...an idiot...and tbh, it's fucking weir how much time you spend on here....get a life.

Avante
06-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Blah blah blah blah and blah blah blah

So tell me midget who was that stud back out of Colorado State. Haven't read any of that bullshit.

Won't be reading you until you find that. CSU has only had a couple studs, you would know this if you played there. You're a fucking liar.

johnsmith
06-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Blah blah blah blah and blah blah blah

So tell me midget who was that stud back out of Colorado State. Haven't read any of that bullshit.

Won't be reading you until you find that.

I was recruited by Coach Lubick, practiced for him for one year...honestly, I would kill for that man and I quit on him after just one season...I don't know of any stud back that excelled in the NFL and frankly the only couple of careers I know about from CSU are Joey Porter, who was slightly before me, Jack Christiansen, because he's in the HOF, Joel Driessan, because he's currently on the Broncos, and Bradlee Van Pelt because I beat the shit out of him and his friend at Old Chicagos in old town of Ft Collins towards the end of my college career....he gave me the, "do you know who I am" schtick.

Whether you believe me or not really doesn't matter to me because you are a well known liar on this site...however, you've managed to get me to post personal info about myself for the first time in the 8 years I've been on here, so good job....

What I want to know (since I admitted that I don't know the answer to your question) is what does it feel lol to know that you are a fucked up weirdo psycho that puts all his ink into this site and just got bitch slapped by johnsmith on spurstalk.com?

Lol..."longtime lifter/speedster"....what a fag.

Avante
06-22-2013, 10:14 PM
Blah blah blah blah etectecetecetc

I'm looking for a name, until I see that name not at all interested in your sickness. You played at CSU you would know this. I know this and you don't?

johnsmith
06-23-2013, 08:54 AM
Blah blah blah blah etectecetecetc

I'm looking for a name, until I see that name not at all interested in your sickness. You played at CSU you would know this. I know this and you don't?

Like I said earlier and you didn't understand because you're bordering on retarded...I don't know the answer to your question avante.

See, that's the difference between people like me and people like you...I was talented enough to play the game and not give a fuck about each schools past...you are a little nerd that could never play so he learned trivia...some people that are passionate an intelligent but can't play, go on to coach...again, you couldn't manage that either because you were to busy falling back on what most dumb people in America fall back on, the military.

Lol, 1960's track star....I stop bragging about that btw.

Will Hunting
06-23-2013, 09:17 AM
wait Avante was in the military........:lmao:lmao:lmao fuckin retard

Avante
06-23-2013, 11:27 AM
Like I said earlier and you didn't understand because you're bordering on retarded...I don't know the answer to your question avante.

See, that's the difference between people like me and people like you...I was talented enough to play the game and not give a fuck about each schools past...you are a little nerd that could never play so he learned trivia...some people that are passionate an intelligent but can't play, go on to coach...again, you couldn't manage that either because you were to busy falling back on what most dumb people in America fall back on, the military.

Lol, 1960's track star....I stop bragging about that btw.

Is this faggot for real?

Avante
06-23-2013, 11:29 AM
wait Avante was in the military........:lmao:lmao:lmao fuckin retard

Look at yourself asswipe...

paste

lookit fuckstick, HarlemHeat made you ass wicked angry :lmao

You're a real winner alright.

johnsmith
06-23-2013, 12:08 PM
Is this faggot for real?

Lol!!!!

Translation: "johnsmith is absolutely right about me and I have nothing left to say".

Avante, when I was in high school, the "equipment manager" of our team was a handicapped kid that loves football. He just wanted to be around the sport so our coaches let him come to the practices and stand on the sidelines. In our last game, the coach had him suit up and the other team let him come in the game and score a touchdown. It was a very big deal for the kid and a very touching moment for all the players and parents.

You're like the handicapped kid.

Lol!!!!!

Avante
06-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Lol!!!!

Translation: "johnsmith is absolutely right about me and I have nothing left to say".

Avante, when I was in high school, the "equipment manager" of our team was a handicapped kid that loves football. He just wanted to be around the sport so our coaches let him come to the practices and stand on the sidelines. In our last game, the coach had him suit up and the other team let him come in the game and score a touchdown. It was a very big deal for the kid and a very touching moment for all the players and parents.

You're like the handicapped kid.

Lol!!!!!

There is a picture back on The Club forum of my garage. There we see all my books/ most my music and football trophies. I started playing as a little kid (like we all do) and it didn't take long for me to realize I had the gift. I was the star on every team I played on, that white guy who ran like a black guy, yep...a rarity.

My freshman year in HS I led the league in scoring, before I left HS I had set school records for kickoff/punt return TD's. Then in the middle of my senior season I heard these words..."I'm pregnant".....I was 18 years old. I had a couple offers from some local JC's but I needed a job, hello US Navy.

There I played on the Naval base team for 4 years. After my Navy days I got into City Flag football, played in that league for 15 years, seven times winning the MVP award. I 've also played in two HS alumni games.

Now until you Google/whatever that Colorado State stud NFL back I have nothing morre to say to your lying ass, you're a sick dude guy and I really don't like you being around me, its....YUCK~~~~~~~~~~

johnsmith
06-23-2013, 12:44 PM
There is a picture back on The Club forum of my garage. There we see all my books/ most my music and football trophies. I started playing as a little kid (like we all do) and it didn't take long for me to realize I had the gift. I was the star on every team I played on, that white guy who ran like a black guy, yep...a rarity.

My freshman year in HS I led the league in scoring, before I left HS I had set school records for kickoff/punt return TD's. Then in the middle of my senior season I heard these words..."I'm pregnant".....I was 18 years old. I had a couple offers from some local JC's but I needed a job, hello US Navy.

There I played on the Naval base team for 4 years. After my Navy days I got into City Flag football, played in that league for 15 years, seven times winning the MVP award. I 've also played in two HS alumni games.

Now until you Google/whatever that Colorado State stud NFL back I have nothing morre to say to your lying ass, you're a sick dude guy and I really don't like you being around me, its....YUCK~~~~~~~~~~

Lol...flag football is not real football Avante, so take that off your list and you are left with High school and a "club team" in the Navy. I was and likely still am a superior athlete to you. You remind of the meatheads that join, "semi pro" football leagues, ya know, the ones you have to pay to play in.

As for your trivia question...I don't know how to put this any clearer so that you will understand....NO, I won't google it because I don't fucking care! If I didn't care enough about it while attending school there and being on the fucking team, then I really don't give a fuck now.

Finally....ummmm, stupid, this is the Internet....I'm not sitting next to you dummy. I know your entire world revolves around message boards (at least it has for the past 16 months anyway), but you can drop the presumptuous "you're a sick dude" routine because much like you, it's grown old, tired, and dumb.

Oh, and way to stay consistent and throw in something racist in your post you dumb, fat, piece of shit.

johnsmith
06-23-2013, 12:48 PM
B

Won't be reading you until you find that..

I'm looking for a name, until I see that name not at all interested in your sickness.?

Now until you Google/whatever that Colorado State stud NFL back I have nothing morre to say to your lying ass,

It's funny that you are calling me a liar when your stupid ass can't even stick with something he said three times in one thread.

Avante
06-23-2013, 01:24 PM
It's funny that you are calling me a liar when your stupid ass can't even stick with something he said three times in one thread.

You are one sick piece of shit moron. I started to pity you faggot, it was obvious you needed me. So I tossed you a bone.

Ok ya sick fuck this will be the last time we ever talk, I'm done with your sickness. So what will happen now and I guarantee it, is you will still follow me around thinking I will toss another bone your way, nope, you're simply too fucked up to waste anymore time on.

Bye bye faggot~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

johnsmith
06-23-2013, 03:07 PM
You are one sick piece of shit moron. I started to pity you faggot, it was obvious you needed me. So I tossed you a bone.

Ok ya sick fuck this will be the last time we ever talk, I'm done with your sickness. So what will happen now and I guarantee it, is you will still follow me around thinking I will toss another bone your way, nope, you're simply too fucked up to waste anymore time on.

Bye bye faggot~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Translation: "johnsmith correctly called me put so many times in this one thread that I can't think of anything to say so I will call him 'sick' and never talks to him again because he hurt my feelings".

It's ok Avante, I've made people much smarter than you realize they are idiots.

Lol....high school sports!!!

DeadlyDynasty
06-23-2013, 04:41 PM
All these NFLers were Olympians

Ollie Matson...400/4x4
Bo Roberson...long jump
Ron Brown...100/4x1
James Jett...4x1
Gerald Tinker..4x1
Jeff Demps...4x1
Larry Burton....200m
Bob Hayes...100/4x1
Henry Carr...200/4x4
Sam Graddy...100/4x1
Milt Campbell...decathlon
Marquis Goodwin...long jump
Johnny Jones...100/4x1
Jimmy Hines...100/4x1
Frank Budd...100/4x1
Ray Norton..100/200/4x1

....as we can see track/footballl a long time connection.
speed demon too...drafted by the Bills this year--hopefully he's not just another TJ Graham, but I'm somewhat pessimistic given the coddle factor

Avante
06-23-2013, 05:34 PM
speed demon too...drafted by the Bills this year--hopefully he's not just another TJ Graham, but I'm somewhat pessimistic given the coddle factor

No not really a speed demon around speed demons but plenty fast enought for the NFL. You also got Robert Woods who was one of the nations top 400m guys coming out of HS. Once at USC contcentrated more on football. He is dynamic player as you will see. Those two along with speedy C.J. Spiller about as explosive as any threesome in the league.

DeadlyDynasty
06-23-2013, 07:07 PM
No not really a speed demon around speed demons but plenty fast enought for the NFL. You also got Robert Woods who was one of the nations top 400m guys coming out of HS. Once at USC contcentrated more on football. He is dynamic player as you will see. Those two along with speedy C.J. Spiller about as explosive as any threesome in the league.
A speed demon as far as the NFL is concerned--what WR's had faster 40-times than him at the past combine? A very Raider-esque pick for sure, but speed kills

Avante
06-23-2013, 08:07 PM
A speed demon as far as the NFL is concerned--what WR's had faster 40-times than him at the past combine? A very Raider-esque pick for sure, but speed kills

Us track freaks don't put much into 40 times.

Yep, a very Raider-esque pick. If we look at the track stars that have played for the silver and black they really could beat most countries in the 4x1. They could field a team with four Olympic sprinters on it.

Look for Robert Woods to be the hotter rookie of the two.

HntP81YXPxY

His high school highlights are outrageous.

johnsmith
06-23-2013, 09:17 PM

Lol...and we ALL know how much stock you out into high school football!!!

Lol, you're pathetic.

Avante
06-23-2013, 09:49 PM
Lol...and we ALL know how much stock you out into high school football!!!

Lol, you're pathetic.

I've changed my mind Sluggo, since it's real obvious I'm stuck with you as I ...guaranteed...I might as well use you as my set up man. So starting right now everytime you hump my leg I'll do this.....

Would you believe....

There was an all black high school that was unscored upon in a season..and....no opponet ever crossed the 50 yard line on them.

So instead of seeing johnsmith and thinking...poor little sick shit...now it will be..oh boy a chance to show off:hat Don't let me down faggot, ok?

johnsmith
06-23-2013, 10:04 PM
I've changed my mind Sluggo, since it's real obvious I'm stuck with you as I ...guaranteed...I might as well use you as my set up man. So starting right now everytime you hump my leg I'll do this.....

Would you believe....

There was an all black high school that was unscored upon in a season..and....no opponet ever crossed the 50 yard line on them.

So instead of seeing johnsmith and thinking...poor little sick shit...now it will be..oh boy a chance to show off:hat Don't let me down faggot, ok?

Lol!!!!! You didn't even last one post before you broke your promise...that's fucking hilarious.

Go ahead and do whatever you want to do when I post, it really doesn't bother me...I do find it funny that you acknowledge that your posts are dumb enough that they can actually be used to deter someone from talking to you.

Seriously, you are the most pathetic poster to ever visit this site...complete and total loser.

This is hilarious. Post away sad man, post away.

Avante
06-23-2013, 10:07 PM
Do I totally and completely own this sick little freak or what, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...

Would you believe Georgia Tech once won a game...222 to 0?

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 10:12 AM
Do I totally and completely own this sick little freak or what, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...

Would you believe Georgia Tech once won a game...222 to 0?

LOL!!!

Your stupid logic is stupid. I have made you my bitch and you will remain my bitch. I so completely dominated your soul in this thread you are left with nothing but wildly absurd "own/sick/trivia" comments.

Now post monkey.

Avante
06-24-2013, 12:47 PM
I guaranteed we'd see this and there he is doing what we all knew he would do. Talk about a sad situation, wow~~~~ I own my very own johnsmith. Anywant want him, I sure don't.

Ok...

Joe "The Jet" Perry was the first NFLer to have back to back 1000 yard rushing seasons. He never played major college footbal, he came out of Compton JC.

I have a ton of this stuff ya little freak, don't let me down, got it...good!

DeadlyDynasty
06-24-2013, 03:10 PM
Us track freaks don't put much into 40 times.

Yep, a very Raider-esque pick. If we look at the track stars that have played for the silver and black they really could beat most countries in the 4x1. They could field a team with four Olympic sprinters on it.

Look for Robert Woods to be the hotter rookie of the two.

HntP81YXPxY

Woods was undoubtedly our best WR pick, and he's the most polished receiver in the draft. Him and Stevie will make a great 1-2 punch at Wide Out. Also look for UDFA Da'Rick Rogers...dude had weed problems at Tennessee and had to transfer to Tech, but he's uber-talented. Can't wait to see our offense.

Lincoln
06-24-2013, 03:35 PM
Woods was undoubtedly our best WR pick, and he's the most polished receiver in the draft. Him and Stevie will make a great 1-2 punch at Wide Out. Also look for UDFA Da'Rick Rogers...dude had weed problems at Tennessee and had to transfer to Tech, but he's uber-talented. Can't wait to see our offense.

But you're led by a n!gger just like us :(

Lincoln
06-24-2013, 03:36 PM
Dat RO with manuel and spiller could be nasty tho. And he actually has size unlike RG

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 03:56 PM
I guaranteed we'd see this and there he is doing what we all knew he would do. Talk about a sad situation, wow~~~~ I own my very own johnsmith. Anywant want him, I sure don't.

Ok...

Joe "The Jet" Perry was the first NFLer to have back to back 1000 yard rushing seasons. He never played major college footbal, he came out of Compton JC.

I have a ton of this stuff ya little freak, don't let me down, got it...good!

Aren't you getting tired of doing exactly what I told you to do in this thread high school football player?

No long winded post again monkey! I command you.

Avante
06-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Ok....

Would you believe the Oakland Raiders have had five Olympians on their teams? Who can name them?

DeadlyDynasty
06-24-2013, 04:23 PM
James Jett
Cliff Branch?

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Ok....

Would you believe the Oakland Raiders have had five Olympians on their teams? Who can name them?

Good boy!!!

Avante
06-24-2013, 04:28 PM
James Jett
Cliff Branch?

Yep with Jett he was a relay alternate.

Branch barely missed making the 72 team came in fifth at the trials. Ran nine near world record 9.2's while at Colorado.

Trill Clinton
06-24-2013, 04:59 PM
this thread has some good information.

johnsmith
06-24-2013, 05:33 PM
this thread has some good information.

Thanks man...I've tried to keep it moving in the right direction.

Avante
06-24-2013, 11:20 PM
Thanks man...I've tried to keep it moving in the right direction.

Why don't you just get out of our way guy and let us talk football, ok? Follow me around at The Club...ok?

johnsmith
06-25-2013, 07:49 AM
Why don't you just get out of our way guy and let us talk football, ok? Follow me around at The Club...ok?

Roll over!!!