PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Heat Will Win Game 5

DMC
06-16-2013, 12:56 AM
This will happen. It will bring about cries of resentment from gnsf and referees will be called faggots. It will happen because Tony Parker will be in hero mode and Tim will be mysteriously (or not so mysteriously) absent around the rim. Manu will play better but will have 4 turnovers. The Spurs will take an early lead and go into the half with a lead, but Miami will overtake them in the 3rd and Pop will substitute Blair in and that's going to pretty much do it. Danny Green will miss everything he shoots.

Bookmark this thread, remember I said so just like I called out Manu before the last game.

The scapegoat in this game will be Tony Parker. He'll score the ball a few times but he'll be snuffed a lot and by the middle of the 3rd he'll be looking toward the bench for answers. Gary Neal will go into full retard mode. Matt Bonner won't see much time but he will be out of position on defense and noticeably so. The bright spot will be Cory Joseph who will move the ball well and score.

Heat by 9.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 01:01 AM
It doesn't matter if you're right or if you're wrong. Once the finals are over, you will depart as you've promised. The finals will end soon and you will be gone.

100%duncan
06-16-2013, 01:05 AM
We shall see nigga...

Reck
06-16-2013, 01:11 AM
It doesn't matter if you're right or if you're wrong. Once the finals are over, you will depart as you've promised. The finals will end soon and you will be gone.

Most posters will. :lol

Theres shit to do during the off season here.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 01:11 AM
Btw, unless this is lame attempt at dry humor, you have just set yourself up for a huge fail with all those detailed predictions of how it's going to go. I almost found it funny, but I will take it as serious since you say you are in the business of predictions. You're not going to squirm out of this one if you're wrong. Oh that's right. You'll be gone in a few days conveniently, so I guess you will.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 01:13 AM
Most posters will. :lol

Theres shit to do during the off season here.

True, but he's not coming back. That's the difference.

Reck
06-16-2013, 01:17 AM
True, but he's not coming back. That's the difference.

Will he now...

Is that a bet you guys got going?

Still, DMC would not just leave here forever.

Sean Cagney
06-16-2013, 01:18 AM
You want the Spurs to lose or you are trying some reverse jinx shit! Either or fuck you......... Goodnight!

DMC
06-16-2013, 01:19 AM
Will he now...

Still, DMC would not just leave here forever.

Yes I would.

No bet with her.

She doesn't have the balls to bet (I've offered).

She knows I'm right. She's salty about it and has gone around town stirring up the town folk looking for a mysterious dark haired man.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 01:21 AM
Will he now...

Still, DMC would not just leave here forever. No, not a bet. He has declared it in at least two different threads and multiple times in one thread - In the 200 plus post thread I started that illustrated one of his ultra-fails in which he stated more than once that he would be gone after the finals and that he had told DD that he would be gone. But you're right. He's not a man of honor so he will likely come back next season when he thinks its safe and can pull the tail out from between his legs.

100%duncan
06-16-2013, 01:21 AM
Yes I would.

No bet with her.

She doesn't have the balls to bet (I've offered).

She knows I'm right. She's salty about it and has gone around town stirring up the town folk looking for a mysterious dark haired man.

You'd leave because Heat didn't win in 5?

DMC
06-16-2013, 01:22 AM
No, not a bet. He has declared it in at least two different threads and multiple times in one thread - In the 200 plus post thread I started that illustrated one of his ultra-fails in which he stated more than once that he would be gone after the finals and that be had told DD that he would be gone. But you're right. He's not a man of honor so he will likely come back next season when he thinks its safe and can pull the tail out from between his legs.

You need to list out all the predictions I just made, one by one, line item, and keep track of them during the game.

Let me know how I do at the end if you can stomach it.

DMC
06-16-2013, 01:28 AM
You'd leave because Heat didn't win in 5?

No

I've seen everything I wanted to see. From here out it's just retrospective scoreboarding. We're where we wanted to be, ring or not, and I've run out of basketball talk about the same few people doing the same few things. ESPN cannot even conjure up anything to say about them that we've not heard and they get paid to do so (though there was an article today that was interesting in a backhanded compliment sort of way, by K.A.)

Tbh, the only thing we've not really discussed is whether or not the Spurs have cheated the league by not fulfilling their obligation to further the popularity of the sport itself, by being evasive and remote yet taking the lion's share of success as if the Spurs are more of a parasite on the league and not a working part of it, basically not giving back. You know, Pop refusing to be remotely forthcoming with reporters, Spurs players not really getting involved in endorsements even though they've been center stage for most of TD's tenure... that sort of thing. It's an interesting debate and no doubt there would be a bias on this forum, but I can see it both ways.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 01:29 AM
You need to list out all the predictions I just made, one by one, line item, and keep track of them during the game.

You're like a moth to my flame tbh. I won't settle for anything less than 100% right on those predictions given how much of an asshole you are about being right when you are clearly off a substantial amount of the time. You've been lurking, reading all of my commentaries about you and must be doing some soulsearching right now. I know you were dying to send me those pics of yourself to show your importance but I have no need for them. You've already promised to leave and backed yourself into that one with no escape. Therefore, you've given everything of value you have left to offer this site. You got nothing else.

DMC
06-16-2013, 01:30 AM
You're like a moth to my flame tbh. I won't settle for anything less than 100% right on those predictions given how much of an asshole you are about being right when you are clearly off a substantial amount of the time. You've been lurking, reading all of my commentaries about you and must be doing some soulsearching right now. I know you were dying to send me those pics of yourself to show your importance but I have no need for them. You've already promised to leave and backed yourself into that one with no escape. Therefore, you've given everything of value you have left to offer this site. You got nothing else.

Moth to flame... lol it's my thread and I saw you lurking as soon as I posted. You're so easy.

So list them out otherwise you could miss something.

I will post my picture here if you post yours first. My word is my bond.

100%duncan
06-16-2013, 01:33 AM
I'm sure ya got another account ready tbh. You always find a way out.

DMC
06-16-2013, 01:36 AM
I'm sure ya got another account ready tbh. You always find a way out.

I've never said I would leave. I've never welched on a bet or a statement of intent. I won't post from other accounts (not that I have any). If I was going to do that, I would just make these statements with troll accounts.

Rogue
Game 5 will be a toss-up but the Heat are guaranteed to win the series I firmly believe.

Calispursfan11
Moth to flame... lol it's my thread and I saw you lurking as soon as I posted. You're so easy.

So list them out otherwise you could miss something.

Look at you continuing to engage me. Keep it going and let's see where it leads.

DMC
Game 5 will be a toss-up but the Heat are guaranteed to win the series I firmly believe.

Trust me here. The Spurs shot their wad in game 3.

100%duncan
06-16-2013, 01:37 AM
I've never said I would leave. I've never welched on a bet or a statement of intent. I won't post from other accounts (not that I have any). If I was going to do that, I would just make these statements with troll accounts.

So you really won't leave but stop posting?

Duncan2177
This will happen. It will bring about cries of resentment from gnsf and referees will be called faggots. It will happen because Tony Parker will be in hero mode and Tim will be mysteriously (or not so mysteriously) absent around the rim. Manu will play better but will have 4 turnovers. The Spurs will take an early lead and go into the half with a lead, but Miami will overtake them in the 3rd and Pop will substitute Blair in and that's going to pretty much do it. Danny Green will miss everything he shoots.

Bookmark this thread, remember I said so just like I called out Manu before the last game.

The scapegoat in this game will be Tony Parker. He'll score the ball a few times but he'll be snuffed a lot and by the middle of the 3rd he'll be looking toward the bench for answers. Gary Neal will go into full retard mode. Matt Bonner won't see much time but he will be out of position on defense and noticeably so. The bright spot will be Cory Joseph who will move the ball well and score.

Heat by 9.

Way to be optimistic douchebag.

DMC
Look at you continuing to engage me. Keep it going and let's see where it leads.

It's my thread. Post your pics if you aren't ashamed of your appearance. It's not like I can hunt you down.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 01:38 AM

Look at you backpedaling :lol

Rogue
06-16-2013, 01:39 AM
You guys can both send pics of yourselves to my mailbox ([email protected]) and I'll leak them out on this board at once, but first of all I'll make sure the pics are truly yours instead of some random guys'

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 01:40 AM
It's my thread. Post your pics if you aren't ashamed of your appearance. It's not like I can hunt you down.

You posted this thread out of desperation. It was a do or die. You figured you'd already gotten blasted so why the hell not. Maybe they will forget if you get it all right, like Nostradamus, but you won't. You do care what others think and you didn't like getting wounded in that other thread tbh.

Rogue
06-16-2013, 01:42 AM
Trust me here. The Spurs shot their wad in game 3.
great minds think similar. I also believe that the spurs gave out their last fight in game 3, but they can still win game 5 at home with luck or something imho. I just don't see how they can beat the Heat again in Miami, so the Heat are bound to win the series whichever team wins game 5.

DMC
06-16-2013, 01:45 AM
You posted this thread out of desperation. It was a do or die. You figured you'd already gotten blasted so why the hell not. Maybe they will forget if you get it all right, like Nostradamus, but you won't. You do care what others think and you didn't like getting wounded in that other thread tbh.

What aren't you doing? You're not putting on your listening ears.

List my predictions, line item, one by one and number them. Go ahead, see how that goes.

Also, show your picture so everyone can see who you are unless you're more comfortable hiding behind an anonymous user name. Like I said, you show yours and I'll show mine. Then we'll both be real and let's see how it goes from there.

DMC
06-16-2013, 01:48 AM
great minds think similar. I also believe that the spurs gave out their last fight in game 3, but they can still win game 5 at home with luck or something imho. I just don't see how they can beat the Heat again in Miami, so the Heat are bound to win the series whichever team wins game 5.

The Heat don't want to have a do or die game home or not, if the other team doesn't have the same pressure. Going home down 3-2 could be disastrous for the Heat. They'll take care of that problem today and go home with a one game buffer.

DMC
06-16-2013, 01:50 AM
Look at you backpedaling :lol

You're reading comprehension skills are sorely in need of updating.

My statement that you quoted was in response to "you've gotten out of it before". I've never before said I would leave, before this time.
Try to stay with the context. I know it's challenging for you uneducated folks to keep up, but I'm going as slow as I can here. Group lock step is tough on the quick.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 01:51 AM
What aren't you doing? You're not putting on your listening ears.

List my predictions, line item, one by one and number them. Go ahead, see how that goes.

Also, show your picture so everyone can see who you are unless you're more comfortable hiding behind an anonymous user name. Like I said, you show yours and I'll show mine. Then we'll both be real and let's see how it goes from there.

No. You have revealed many details about yourself which is good because that makes you weak. That was your mistake. I have no reason to give you anything. You can challenge my manhood all you want, but I have nothing to lose as I've stated before. You have plenty to lose. Maybe next time you will be smarter.

Reck
06-16-2013, 01:54 AM
So you really won't leave but stop posting?

Same outcome.

Whether he leaves and lurks there is no way of knowing that. Personally I think he should stay, why leave when this is a cool place to shoot the shit?

DMC
06-16-2013, 01:55 AM
No. You have revealed many details about yourself which is good because that makes you weak. That was your mistake. I have no reason to give you anything. You can challenge my manhood all you want, but I have nothing to lose as I've stated before. You have plenty to lose. Maybe next time you will be smarter.

I've no reason to not reveal details about myself. My strength doesn't come from anonymity, but from the fact that you're the weak and I am the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying real hard to be the Shepard.

I'd hide too if I was the forum fuck hole like you are. You're fun to fuck with. I've seen all your attempts and multi-posts and threads trying to get something going but you fail, yet I start a thread and you respond in short order. You were lurking just watching my movements.

So, again, if you want some kind of notoriety for destroying me, you need to have some courage and step up. You cannot be the man until you beat the man and right now you're not doing so well. I'm trying to guide you with my strong, reassuring hands to the head of the problem so you can engulf it in its entirety and digest it's content. Until you do that right, you'll have to keep at it.

playbonner15
06-16-2013, 01:57 AM
1. Heat win game 5
2. Spurs win game 6
3. All will bet on Heat winning game 7 (havent lost b2b)
4. Spurs win by a miracle
6. ????
7. PROFIT!!!!

- Money Mayweather

MeloHype
06-16-2013, 01:58 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/scarjo_popcorn.gif

playbonner15
06-16-2013, 01:58 AM
LOL Calispursfan derailing another DMC thread :downspin:

Rogue
06-16-2013, 01:59 AM
it seems to me that someone is trying to troll DMC pretty much the same way I troll Scarlett (the one in real world, not my Goddess). I have nothing to lose so it ain't gonna bother me at all, I'll spread the story all over the Scarlett fan base and see how bitch is gonna react. She can sue me or whatever she wants, but I won't have NOTHING to lose!

DMC
06-16-2013, 02:00 AM
When you see a fish just hanging out looking at the surface, you dig around your tackle center and find something you know it will bite, and you throw it. I did, he bit, now I'm about to land him. I think I might have him foul hooked though, he's belly up.

Reck
06-16-2013, 02:01 AM

Appreciated.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 02:02 AM
You're reading comprehension skills are sorely in need of updating.

My statement that you quoted was in response to "you've gotten out of it before". I've never before said I would leave, before this time.
Try to stay with the context. I know it's challenging for you uneducated folks to keep up, but I'm going as slow as I can here. Group lock step is tough on the quick.
Nice try little man but you have said that you will leave as of this moment. That's what matters. See pages 3 and 4 of the thread where you got bend over and fucked up the ass where you said "DD started a thread asking what we are going to do if the Spurs win/lose? He said he's not sticking around. I said I am not sticking around either way. It's there" and then you followed that with a snippy response to a well meaning post by an innocent GNSF stating "Sure, when I am leaving anyhow which I just said the previous post you banana eating ape." Explain that context to me again like I'm a 2 year old. I want to see you do some more backpedaling.

Rogue
06-16-2013, 02:04 AM
Califan just can't come to the fact that DMC is the wrong guy to fuck with. I used to troll him a lot back in the day but he could remain cool whatever I said, pretty much like the prime mono tbh.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 02:06 AM
I've no reason to not reveal details about myself. My strength doesn't come from anonymity, but from the fact that you're the weak and I am the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying real hard to be the Shepard.

I'd hide too if I was the forum fuck hole like you are. You're fun to fuck with. I've seen all your attempts and multi-posts and threads trying to get something going but you fail, yet I start a thread and you respond in short order. You were lurking just watching my movements.

So, again, if you want some kind of notoriety for destroying me, you need to have some courage and step up. You cannot be the man until you beat the man and right now you're not doing so well. I'm trying to guide you with my strong, reassuring hands to the head of the problem so you can engulf it in its entirety and digest it's content. Until you do that right, you'll have to keep at it.

You're putting a lot of effort into me with the novel responses. I am also noting the word "destroying" in there as if you feel I'm somehow out to get you or something. I'm not sure why you'd think that. We are both Spursfans right? Oh that's right. You like giving LeBron head after Heat wins. My bad.

Rogue

My goddess is watching you guys, don't let her down

Reck
it seems to me that someone is trying to troll DMC pretty much the same way I troll Scarlett (the one in real world, not my Goddess). I have nothing to lose so it ain't gonna bother me at all, I'll spread the story all over the Scarlett fan base and see how bitch is gonna react. She can sue me or whatever she wants, but I won't have NOTHING to lose!

Keep this up and I'll report you myself rogue.

MeloHype
Appreciated.
Good to know

Jacob1983
06-16-2013, 02:10 AM
I'd say it's 50/50 because this Finals has been inconsistent and all over the place. Teams have either been ice cold or on fire. The offense has been awful at times. If you are the Spurs, you try your best to win this game because you know it's going to be hard as fuck to win two games in a row in Miami.

Rogue
06-16-2013, 02:17 AM
Keep this up and I'll report you myself rogue.

you can even send my novel to Scarlett's mailbox and ask her to sue the shit out of me tbh. I don't have no hacking skills, if I had any I would've hacked into her iphone and leaked out everything including the phone numbers of all her families and friends, and some nude pics that haven't been leaked yet.

Do i fear getting sued? no. I'm a chink and my countrymen can even get away with stealing confidential information from the US government, you will never bring a chink to the justice of law just like you can never outwit a Jew in finance and math

Sean Cagney
06-16-2013, 02:18 AM

Game winner of game 5 wins this series.....

Reck
06-16-2013, 02:21 AM
you can even send my novel to Scarlett's mailbox and ask her to sue the shit out of me tbh. I don't have no hacking skills, if I had any I would've hacked into her iphone and leaked out everything including the phone numbers of all her families and friends, and some nude pics that haven't been leaked yet.

Do i fear getting sued? no. I'm a chink and my countrymen can even get away with stealing confidential information from the US government, you will never bring a chink to the justice of law just like you can never outwit a Jew in finance and math

You're no chink.

Rogue
06-16-2013, 02:23 AM
I could've immigrated to US years ago but I didn't, why? Do I enjoy living in a "pisshole" country? No, but I have my reasons

1. I don't like them immigrants, legal or illegal, so how am I ever gonna allow myself to become one of them?

2. I feel safer to live in a country where guns are only carried in the hands of cops

3. I wouldn't get sentenced to 10yrs in prison for hacking into someone's Iphone and stealing some nude photos of his/hers, FBI wouldn't come to China for the only purpose of capturing a worthless chink that I am

Jacob1983
06-16-2013, 02:24 AM
When it's tied 2-2, the game 5 winner has won the Finals 20 times out of 27.

Legacy
06-16-2013, 02:33 AM
http://cdn.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sexiest-celebrity-gifs-scarlett-johansson-topless.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=uAAMAZwRaO5B_M&tbnid=qFc_10EtUeKGTM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pbh2.com%2Fentertainment%2Fpe ople%2Fsexiest-celebrity-gifs%2F5%2F&ei=CWq9UfCDPIqo9gTZnoCIDg&bvm=bv.47883778,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNGK39fEPp_JuIfHBygmklXYodKWNQ&ust=1371453886281681)

Rogue
06-16-2013, 02:35 AM
You're no chink.
you're my friend and you know I never lie to my friends tbh, oh wait, the only time I lied to a friend was when m>s asked me what I was doing. I was being employed at a treadmill job at the time but I hated that job and was ashamed of it, so I told him I was unemployed, playing computer games all day everyday. I only told him the true story when I had already quit that job, dude understood me and we were still friends. DMC knows I'm a chink because my nigga m>s told him so.

I once called a talkshow (based in Houston) and the host asked me at least 4 times if I was a real chink during the talk. I know you niggas don't like us chinks, you disdain us like we're from another planet but I don't wanna lie, I gave the host the same positive answer all the time. To me, being a liar is more shameful than being a chink or anything. I'm an honest person, which's a fact that injects as much pride in me as my celibacy does tbh.

Rogue
06-16-2013, 02:39 AM
When it's tied 2-2, the game 5 winner has won the Finals 20 times out of 27.
when the series is tied 1-1, winner of game 3 will have a 7-3 odd (or something close, I'm pretty poor at math because I'm not Jewish) of winning the series but you know how things turned out in 2011.

100%duncan
06-16-2013, 02:50 AM
Califan just can't come to the fact that DMC is the wrong guy to fuck with. I used to troll him a lot back in the day but he could remain cool whatever I said, pretty much like the prime mono tbh.

Cali is just easily trolled tbh. DMC messed up with his brain badly.

Legacy
06-16-2013, 02:56 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8vdtmXjJr1rtr33v.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=gmgcOrT9CXoi1M&tbnid=b8zBKcmhb-EJpM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnatashaspookyledger.tumblr.com%2F post%2F29613187160%2Fscarlett-johansson-gif-hunt-none-of-these-gifs&ei=bG-9Ubn-FI3k9gTPsIGQBw&psig=AFQjCNFrmL6-g-Kzyfc_FooDyN27c5XuLQ&ust=1371455703889870)

DMC
06-16-2013, 03:37 AM
^ a semen shot to the eye can do that

DMC
06-16-2013, 04:06 AM
What the fuck is wrong with you?

What kind of genetic disfigurement dId your cousin father inject into your sister mother that bore your stupid ass that made you this big of a hash off cocksucker?

Seriously kill yourself. The world will be a better place.

lol, bandwagon faggot who only posts during the playoffs or Finals.

spurraider21
06-16-2013, 04:07 AM
:lol dmc hedging bets

:cry i'm not hedging im giving my honest opnion on a forum :cry
:cry if the spurs win, i'll be as happy a fan as anybody here :cry
:cry if they lose i'll be the one guy on this forum standing for truth and not blind homerism :cry
:cry either i'm a happy fan, or "i told you so" :cry

:rollin

dg7md
06-16-2013, 07:43 AM
Nobody can be that accurate with predictions. A lot of those seem like presumptions, which are just methods of using SWAG to get your point across.

I have a bad feeling about game 5 too, but I think it's mostly because of the fact we lost the last one. It's easy to forget game 4 was pretty close until it just ballooned up near the end of the game, and the Heat ran up the score with their starters in the waning minutes.

Truthfully, anything can happen.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 09:03 AM
Nice try little man but you have said that you will leave as of this moment. That's what matters. See pages 3 and 4 of the thread where you got bend over and fucked up the ass where you said "DD started a thread asking what we are going to do if the Spurs win/lose? He said he's not sticking around. I said I am not sticking around either way. It's there" and then you followed that with a snippy response to a well meaning post by an innocent GNSF stating "Sure, when I am leaving anyhow which I just said the previous post you banana eating ape." Explain that context to me again like I'm a 2 year old. I want to see you do some more backpedaling. I'm waiting for the additional backpedaling... Go.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 09:04 AM
LOL Calispursfan derailing another DMC thread :downspin: This.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 09:16 AM
What the fuck is wrong with you?

What kind of genetic disfigurement dId your cousin father inject into your sister mother that bore your stupid ass that made you this big of a hash off cocksucker?

Seriously kill yourself. The world will be a better place. Good post. I endorse your conclusion.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 09:20 AM
lol, bandwagon faggot who only posts during the playoffs or Finals.
LOL DMC. Bet-hedging, have it both ways, false fan, backpedaling, pussy genetic-reject material.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 09:21 AM
:lol dmc hedging bets

:cry if they lose i'll be the one guy on this forum standing for truth and not blind homerism :cry

The truth is spoken.

StrengthAndHonor
06-16-2013, 09:50 AM
CaliSpursfan burying it balls deep inside DMC's uptight ass.

Dont feel too good about this game btw. Spurs needs this one or series ends in 6.

Bill_Brasky
06-16-2013, 10:10 AM
I smell pussy

vander
06-16-2013, 10:35 AM
I could've immigrated to US years ago but I didn't, why? Do I enjoy living in a "pisshole" country? No, but I have my reasons

1. I don't like them immigrants, legal or illegal, so how am I ever gonna allow myself to become one of them?

2. I feel safer to live in a country where guns are only carried in the hands of cops

3. I wouldn't get sentenced to 10yrs in prison for hacking into someone's Iphone and stealing some nude photos of his/hers, FBI wouldn't come to China for the only purpose of capturing a worthless chink that I am

wow, how did they completely stop criminals form getting guns in your country?

rogues
06-16-2013, 11:11 AM
I smell pussy
yours..

rogues
06-16-2013, 11:13 AM
The op knows his shit..I commend his prediction..makes him look smart, tbh..

RD2191
06-16-2013, 11:29 AM
:lmao this thread is fukin hilarious

Bill_Brasky
06-16-2013, 11:37 AM
yours..

Are you 12?

DMC
06-16-2013, 12:48 PM
I'd love to be wrong and have the Spurs go up 3-2. It's just not going to happen.

Reck
06-16-2013, 01:34 PM
I'd love to be wrong and have the Spurs go up 3-2. It's just not going to happen.

Your bedside manner sucks. :lol

Even when things are hopeless you need a ray of sunshine.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 02:00 PM
I'd love to be wrong and have the Spurs go up 3-2. It's just not going to happen. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6664852#post6664852) :lol dmc hedging bets

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 02:03 PM
I'm waiting for the additional backpedaling... Go.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 02:05 PM
CaliSpursfan burying it balls deep inside DMC's uptight ass.

Dont feel too good about this game btw. Spurs needs this one or series ends in 6.
His ass just engulfed a nut as well tbh

spurraider21
06-16-2013, 03:06 PM
DMC is a hedging douche but calispursfan is his bitch tbh

DMC
06-16-2013, 04:02 PM
DMC is a hedging douche but calispursfan is his bitch tbh

And I treat my bitches well.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 04:46 PM
Lol, DMC look at you go. We already know you are a Heat fan but you had better hope the Spurs lose AND each of your predictions about how it gets done are fulfilled, otherwise you will be getting it from behind again from the mob tonight. Expect some tearing.

DMC
06-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Lol, DMC look at you go. We already know you are a Heat fan but you had better hope the Spurs lose AND each of your predictions about how it gets done are fulfilled, otherwise you will be getting it from behind again from the mob tonight. Expect some tearing.

Au contraire

I hope the Spurs win and I am proven to be a total farce.

Such are the hopes of the intellectually advanced alpha males during these times. You'll never know, just take my word for it. Logic isn't your forte, but faith... that's right up your alley so ... ehh... believe? Yeah... believe.

:lol "the mob"
:lol you and other shitty posters unite
:lol mob

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 05:14 PM
I'm waiting for the additional backpedaling... Go.
Go forth my son and explain this to me again like I am one of the unrefined mob. I am still waiting. Do I need to repost the quotes or no? Alternatively, you can send me the pics you wanted to show me of yourself earlier. I am still waiting for your tax returns and an authenticated pic of your lake house tbh.

TIMMYtoZO
06-16-2013, 05:16 PM
DMC is a Spurs fan who knows how this series is going to play out. He doesn't have false hope. I applaud him for that.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 05:26 PM
I hope the Spurs win and I am proven to be a total farce.

We shall see.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 05:30 PM
DMC is a Spurs fan who knows how this series is going to play out. He doesn't have false hope. I applaud him for that.
Not surprising coming from a Heat fan tbh. Also, not an impossible result either way, but it's how the marthafocker purported Spursfan goes about it that stinks.

DMC
06-16-2013, 05:37 PM
Go forth my son and explain this to me again like I am one of the unrefined mob. I am still waiting. Do I need to repost the quotes or no? Alternatively, you can send me the pics you wanted to show me of yourself earlier. I am still waiting for your tax returns and an authenticated pic of your lake house tbh.

We shall see.

Here you go multiposting again. Can't you gather your scattered thoughts and submit a coherent, cogent thought? I suppose not.

I am not going to explain the conversation I was having with 100%duncan to you. What happens between BNSF stays between BNSF.

You just try to keep up and don't eat the crayons.

jag
06-16-2013, 05:39 PM
I've always been a fan of DMC's material. I celebrate his entire catalog.

DMC
06-16-2013, 08:36 PM
True

False

1. This will happen.*

2. It will bring about cries of resentment from gnsf and referees will be called faggots. *

3. It will happen because Tony Parker will be in hero mode and...*

4. Tim will be mysteriously (or not so mysteriously) absent around the rim. (Bosh 4 offensive boards in the 1st half, Tim zero)

5. Manu will play better

6. but will have 4 turnovers.

7. The Spurs will take an early lead

8. and go into the half with a lead,

9. but Miami will overtake them in the 3rd (close, 1 point).

10. and Pop will substitute Blair in*

11. and that's going to pretty much do it. *

12. Danny Green will miss everything he shoots.

13. The scapegoat in this game will be Tony Parker. *

14. He'll score the ball a few times

15. but he'll be snuffed a lot and by the middle of the 3rd he'll be looking toward the bench for answers.

16. Gary Neal will go into full retard mode.

17. Matt Bonner won't see much time but he will be out of position on defense and noticeably so. (half right half undetermined)

18. The bright spot will be Cory Joseph who will move the ball well and score.

19. Heat by 9.* relies on this

End of Game

*relies on Heat winning.

7.5/19

About like Lebron

Rogue
06-16-2013, 08:40 PM
DMC is just an honest and truthful person imho. he makes every prediction based on scientific reasoning rather than his personal preference.

100%duncan
06-16-2013, 09:13 PM
Fuck DMC, too early to bump scrah.

DMC
06-16-2013, 09:19 PM
Fuck DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665), too early to bump scrah.

Nah, what I do has nothing to do with the outcome. I'm just keeping score. I don't believe in jinxes and I'm only editing and highlighting what's already been said.

irishock
06-16-2013, 09:19 PM

He's an undercover Heat fan.

Baron Davιs
06-16-2013, 09:21 PM
DumbassC

Rogue
06-16-2013, 09:35 PM
DMC was wrong but i could understand his logic. Heat will win the series which DMC and I both agree on, DMC predicted the Heat would win game 5 because he postulated that the Heat have to win game 5 to win the series, which is not the truth. Heat can afford to lose game 5 and they will win both games in Miami to win the series. The Heat are a team that will never do its best before the other team pushes them to the brink of cliff, they're used to tanking & cruising through the regular season and they need some kicks up the arse to fight like real fighters and take things seriously

AaronY
06-16-2013, 09:43 PM
Lol

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 09:49 PM
DMC was wrong but i could understand his logic. Heat will win the series which DMC and I both agree on, DMC predicted the Heat would win game 5 because he postulated that the Heat have to win game 5 to win the series, which is not the truth. Heat can afford to lose game 5 and they will win both games in Miami to win the series. The Heat are a team that will never do its best before the other team pushes them to the brink of cliff, they're used to tanking & cruising through the regular season and they need some kicks up the arse to fight like real fighters and take things seriously
This is going to get ugly for DMC quickly. You might want to jump the DMC bandwagon right about now.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 09:50 PM
True

False

1. This will happen.

2. It will bring about cries of resentment from gnsf and referees will be called faggots.

3. It will happen because Tony Parker will be in hero mode and...

4. Tim will be mysteriously (or not so mysteriously) absent around the rim. (Bosh 4 offensive boards in the 1st half, Tim zero)

5. Manu will play better

6. but will have 4 turnovers.

7. The Spurs will take an early lead

8. and go into the half with a lead,

9. but Miami will overtake them in the 3rd (close, 1 point).

10. and Pop will substitute Blair in

11. and that's going to pretty much do it.

12. Danny Green will miss everything he shoots.

13. The scapegoat in this game will be Tony Parker.

14. He'll score the ball a few times

15. but he'll be snuffed a lot and by the middle of the 3rd he'll be looking toward the bench for answers.

16. Gary Neal will go into full retard mode.

17. Matt Bonner won't see much time but he will be out of position on defense and noticeably so.

18. The bright spot will be Cory Joseph who will move the ball well and score.

19. Heat by 9.

End of the 3rd
:lol:lol

DejuanorwhatDude
06-16-2013, 09:53 PM

Lol never seen a team that had to have so many excuses force fed for them.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 10:33 PM
Hey DMC, how's your preparation for the assrape train going? I heard they're planning on going in on you dry tonite brah.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-16-2013, 10:35 PM
Hey DMC, suck a dick you fucking idiot

Calispursfan11
DMC http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37825083.jpg

jeebus
Jesus. I think I could load a full length porno on 14.4k dialup faster than it takes for these forums to load.

Creepn
06-16-2013, 10:47 PM
Dmc with the shit takes in basketball, cars, and life.

DMC
06-16-2013, 10:50 PM
Dmc with the shit takes in basketball, cars, and life.

Because I don't drive a car, I drive a truck, and my life is great and I wouldn't even rent a pretend Bentley.

Rogue
06-16-2013, 10:53 PM
Everyone makes mistakes and DMC is no exception. He might act in a haughty way at times, which also annoys me a lot but the way you react to it when he makes a mistake only tells me how immature you guys are tbh. DMC rarely turns out to be wrong so when you find something he said that later turned out to be wrong, you go super girly like a biologist finds a dinosaur fossil

Thebesteva
06-16-2013, 10:54 PM
LOL DMC sucking at life as expected

BobaFett1
06-16-2013, 10:54 PM
We shall see nigga...

100%duncan nice female photo in sig tbh.

DMC
06-16-2013, 10:56 PM
lol look at all the homos who were afraid to take my bet showing up here now with "I told you so", accusing me of playing it safe.

That's why I'm the Shepard.

Rogue
06-16-2013, 11:00 PM
DMC's only mistake was that he made a bold prediction on a game which was tough to predict in the first place. Dude had too much confidence in himself and he's now having to pay for his brashness. My point is that, you can always learn something from DMC, whether in a positive way or a negative way

HI-FI
06-16-2013, 11:01 PM
Jesus. I think I could load a full length porno on 14.4k dialup faster than it takes for these forums to load.

:lmao
comment of the night. bandwidth is as fast as a Mexican's metabolism.

Creepn
06-16-2013, 11:03 PM
lol look at all the homos who were afraid to take my bet showing up here now with "I told you so", accusing me of playing it safe.

That's why I'm the Shepard.
Lol acting like you wouldn't do the same thing. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. You seek validation from these people, hence the pictures of yourself you posted. You would've been acting like a giddy little bitch in Heat had they won.

DMC
06-16-2013, 11:10 PM
Lol acting like you wouldn't do the same thing. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. You seek validation from these people, hence the pictures of yourself you posted. You would've been acting like a giddy little bitch in Heat had they won.

I am the alpha, I stand out in front, I make the profit, take the loss. You just come along and get the scraps then howl with the pack as if your balls have actually dropped. You want to be like me but you cannot, and you drive a fake ass luxury sedan and call it a muscle car.

DMC
06-16-2013, 11:10 PM

What did you think of my photos btw?

AchillesHeel
06-16-2013, 11:14 PM
lol at this faggot nigga DMC not getting ANYTHING RIGHT

:lol backdoor sweep
:lol Heat will win Game 5
:lol Heat fan disguised as a Spur fan
:lol insecure faggot
:lol DMC

Creepn
06-16-2013, 11:14 PM
I am the alpha, I stand out in front, I make the profit, take the loss. You just come along and get the scraps then howl with the pack as if your balls have actually dropped. You want to be like me but you cannot, and you drive a fake ass luxury sedan and call it a muscle car.

Oh I want to be like you? Who took my advice about the power of the HEMI and spent his life savings to buy a truck with a HEMI?

DMC
06-16-2013, 11:15 PM
Oh I want to be like you? Who took my advice about the power of the HEMI and spent his life savings to buy a truck with a HEMI?

Nobody. I decided on the truck 6 months ago when I decided to trade in my diesel. I would never take your advice on autos when you think a sedan is a muscle car. Bet you couldn't even change your own oil without removing that plastic "activator" bag on your head first.

DMC
06-16-2013, 11:20 PM
lol at this faggot nigga DMC not getting ANYTHING RIGHT

:lol backdoor sweep
:lol Heat will win Game 5
:lol Heat fan disguised as a Spur fan
:lol insecure faggot
:lol DMC

Patently false.

The large majority of things I missed were tied to a caveat of the Heat winning. If you lump all that into one prediction, I got a lot more right than I got wrong.

Spurs jumped out to an early lead
They led at the break
Miami came with 1 of catching them in the 3rd.
Manu played better
Manu had 4 turnovers
Tim allow Bosh to get 5 offensive boards
Tony played hero ball and turned it over a lot late because of it.
Gary Neal went full retard
Matt Bonner didn't get big minutes but was ineffective in pretty much garbage time so I allowed that as .5.
Cojo was garbage minutes so I took a hit there
Heat won so I took a hit there
Danny shot well but started off 0 for 3, so it wasn't looking good for him early but he got it going.

I am happy to lose every point that was tied to performance estimates and win/loss estimates.

I mean, I think I did pretty well other than the outcome, and I never predict my team to win.

Salty
06-16-2013, 11:22 PM

Heat by 9.

Heat by 9.

Heat by 9.

Heat by 9.

Heat by 9.

Heat by 9.

Heat by 9.

Heat by 9.

Heat by 9.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Equation/gregg-popovich-approved.gif

midnightpulp
06-16-2013, 11:23 PM
I can't shit on DMC for any of his predictions.

For the entire Finals, the Spurs have been on an upswing, riding the good side of variance much like a poker player who seems to hit every flush and straight for a month straight. What's happening right now wasn't statistically likely, and I can't blame anyone who feared that the Spurs would eventually regress to the mean. Of course, in basketball, unlike cards, a player has more control over the outcome of a game, so in addition to benefiting from some good luck, the Spurs have, simply put, stepped the fuck up and beaten the odds.

No matter the outcome of this series, these Spurs are a magical fuckin' bunch.

Arcadian
06-16-2013, 11:23 PM
:lol What an embarrassingly bad prediction...there's really nothing else to say, just :lol

cutewizard
06-16-2013, 11:29 PM
nice win by miami in game five

oh im sorry heat fans

lol

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 11:37 PM
Look at the explosion of DMC defensive posts just as his ass is getting exploded by ST. I am not sure how much longer he can sit here and get bukkaked by the angry mob but this is some classic shit right here! :lol

davethedope
06-16-2013, 11:40 PM
Who'll win what in the what now?

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 11:41 PM
Look at the explosion of DMC defensive posts just as his ass is getting exploded by ST. I am not sure how much longer he can sit here and get bukkaked by the angry mob but this is some classic shit right here! :lol

Well, he's gone. That was quick. I don't think he could take it anymore. The little faggot has feelings after all :lol

DMC
06-16-2013, 11:42 PM

That was when you didn't know the outcome of the game. You had your opportunity then, but you were a coward.

Now you find your nuts.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 11:43 PM
That was when you didn't know the outcome of the game. You had your opportunity then, but you were a coward.

Now you find your nuts. I've been here the whole time, my little wrong friend. And you are going to have nightmares about me tonight when you dream. You know you will :lol

DMC
06-16-2013, 11:45 PM
Well, he's gone. That was quick. I don't think he could take it anymore. The little faggot has feelings after all :lol

No, I'm here. I've laid it down here and filled you in on the fact that I've been more right than wrong, but when I am wrong I will say so even before you do.

That's because I have integrity, and unlike you I don't come along later in the relative safety of a crowd of beta faggots and attempt to hurl feces.

But oh please continue, I feel so vulnerable sitting here drinking my gin and tonic.

DMC
06-16-2013, 11:47 PM
I've been here the whole time, my little wrong friend. And you are going to have nightmares about me tonight when you dream. You know you will :lol

Sure, you were here but you were silent. Once it's over, you come out of the shelter and start the pom pom dance and shake your tight little ass like you knew it all along.

Get back in the closet, let those of us who don't mind making statements have adult conversation. You just sit over there and finger your coochie.

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 11:48 PM
No, I'm here. I've laid it down here and filled you in on the fact that I've been more right than wrong, but when I am wrong I will say so even before you do.

That's because I have integrity, and unlike you I don't come along later in the relative safety of a crowd of beta faggots and attempt to hurl feces.

But oh please continue, I feel so vulnerable sitting here drinking my gin and tonic.
Look at you go little man. LOL 20, 30, 40 percent right when you bet against your own team? That's not balls, that's just bad. When you call yourself a good predictor and you eat shit twice in a row, you're not bold, just stupid. GTFO. Your credibility is finished. .

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 11:49 PM
Sure, you were here but you were silent. Once it's over, you come out of the shelter and start the pom pom dance and shake your tight little ass like you knew it all along.

Get back in the closet, let those of us who don't mind making statements have adult conversation. You just sit over there and finger your coochie. I never said the Spurs would win dumbass. I just said you were wrong. Take your lumps like a man, bitch.

AchillesHeel
06-16-2013, 11:50 PM
Patently false.

The large majority of things I missed were tied to a caveat of the Heat winning. If you lump all that into one prediction, I got a lot more right than I got wrong.

Spurs jumped out to an early lead
They led at the break
Miami came with 1 of catching them in the 3rd.
Manu played better
Manu had 4 turnovers
Tim allow Bosh to get 5 offensive boards
Tony played hero ball and turned it over a lot late because of it.
Gary Neal went full retard
Matt Bonner didn't get big minutes but was ineffective in pretty much garbage time so I allowed that as .5.
Cojo was garbage minutes so I took a hit there
Heat won so I took a hit there
Danny shot well but started off 0 for 3, so it wasn't looking good for him early but he got it going.

I am happy to lose every point that was tied to performance estimates and win/loss estimates.

I mean, I think I did pretty well other than the outcome, and I never predict my team to win.

This is your problem, you don't own up your shitty predictions, you try to nitpick these little details that at the end of the day mean nothing, W/L is the most important stat in the game, teams play for the W, this was a pivotal Game 5, where the winner will only have to win one out of the remaining 2 games and since neither team has won 2 in a row and with Spurs already having won on the road the Heat are gonna have to play their best basketball of their season.

Anyways, point is you predicted a backdoor sweep, that was proven false within ONE game, you predicted a Game 5 victory for Heat by 9, Spurs won by 10. You said Tony Parker will be the scapegoat, he shot 10-14 for 26 points and had 5 assists, hardly scapegoat material outside of 3 TOs. You were right about Bonner not getting many minutes, big fucking deal and you were so wrong about Joseph moving the ball well and scoring.

You were wrong about a lot of things and you were wrong about the biggest thing of all, Spurs won. But it's stupid to argue against you and rub it in your face, since the Spurs won anyway. That's the point really, isn't it?

UZER
06-16-2013, 11:52 PM

how is this any different from techniques "I'm that dude your girlfriends blah blah blah...."?

RD2191
06-16-2013, 11:55 PM

Rogue
06-17-2013, 12:02 AM
Those who can accept losses generously will be the eventual winners tbh

spurraider21
06-17-2013, 12:16 AM

Heat by 9.

i bookmarked the thread as you requested

AchillesHeel
06-17-2013, 12:20 AM
i bookmarked the thread as you requested

lol Danny Green had 6 threes and 24 pts 6 rebs
lol Blair DNP
lol only thing he got right was Manu's 4 TO and Bonner's limited minutes, yet he posts like he just won the lottery :lol

DMC
06-17-2013, 12:31 AM
how is this any different from techniques "I'm that dude your girlfriends blah blah blah...."?

Because he means it and he has those cool white pants.

DMC
06-17-2013, 12:33 AM
This is your problem, you don't own up your shitty predictions, you try to nitpick these little details that at the end of the day mean nothing, W/L is the most important stat in the game, teams play for the W, this was a pivotal Game 5, where the winner will only have to win one out of the remaining 2 games and since neither team has won 2 in a row and with Spurs already having won on the road the Heat are gonna have to play their best basketball of their season.

Anyways, point is you predicted a backdoor sweep, that was proven false within ONE game, you predicted a Game 5 victory for Heat by 9, Spurs won by 10. You said Tony Parker will be the scapegoat, he shot 10-14 for 26 points and had 5 assists, hardly scapegoat material outside of 3 TOs. You were right about Bonner not getting many minutes, big fucking deal and you were so wrong about Joseph moving the ball well and scoring.

You were wrong about a lot of things and you were wrong about the biggest thing of all, Spurs won. But it's stupid to argue against you and rub it in your face, since the Spurs won anyway. That's the point really, isn't it?

Well no, I stated before the game that it needed to be broken down to individual predictions to see how I do. W/L is what it is, but there are other factors that people who know the game understand and will converse about, not just who's going to win. I stated that in my OP, but I had other things in there there as well that were pretty damn spot on. You have to admit that even under a shitty troll name.

DMC
06-17-2013, 12:34 AM
I never said the Spurs would win dumbass. I just said you were wrong. Take your lumps like a man, bitch.

Of course you didn't. That's too risky for a beta.

DMC
06-17-2013, 12:35 AM
Look at you go little man. LOL 20, 30, 40 percent right when you bet against your own team? That's not balls, that's just bad. When you call yourself a good predictor and you eat shit twice in a row, you're not bold, just stupid. GTFO. Your credibility is finished. .

btw, I didn't bet against my own team. I don't own a team.

Also, you're going to really freak out on my next prediction thread.

Calispursfan11
06-17-2013, 12:46 AM
Of course you didn't. That's too risky for a beta.
Well this thread isn't about me, it's about you and your second straight predictive Megafail. There really is no defense for you at this point. Your pathetic personal attacks on me will never erase your fail. And they will never reach me because I am a phantom unlike you who has stupidly revealed his identity on a website in order to prove he is better than everyone else. Even if you get the next one right by sheer luck as it is clear you are not using anything beyond that, you still got blasted. Sleep on that.

AchillesHeel
06-17-2013, 01:13 AM
Well no, I stated before the game that it needed to be broken down to individual predictions to see how I do. W/L is what it is, but there are other factors that people who know the game understand and will converse about, not just who's going to win. I stated that in my OP, but I had other things in there there as well that were pretty damn spot on. You have to admit that even under a shitty troll name.

No there weren't, you were right about a few small details but the rest is bullshit. Spurs didn't get backdoor swept, Spurs didn't lose game 5. OWN IT. You don't own it, you try to deflect things and go off-topic, and what is this "troll name"?

If you don't want to get shitted on, stop making these threads with your bullshit opinions, you're not an expert, and even if you were you'd be wrong on many occasions, shit just happens and none of us can hit it 100%, but gloating over getting Manu's TOs right is downright pathetic.

Jacob1983
06-17-2013, 01:51 AM
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z297/Super_assassin/Posters/Failure.jpg

100%duncan
06-17-2013, 02:53 AM
100%duncan nice female photo in sig tbh.
What took you so long to notice

dg7md
06-17-2013, 03:04 AM
Dude says the Heat would win and then claims he still got some stuff right when the biggest prediction of all was completely wrong. :lol

Weak damage control.

DMC
06-17-2013, 09:04 AM
Of course I don't know what's going to happen. I just say the most asinine shit I can think of to get a rise out of you guys and it always works because you're always salty enough to bite. You cannot stand it, you know it's a troll but you bite anyhow.

Examples:

OKC is better without Westbrook
Curry is a chucker
LA is better without Kobe (that might have some merit)

It's one thing to provide a take that's against the grain, quite another to go that far, and yet another to find supporting evidence regardless of confirmation bias. Anyone can state the obvious.

Even if I was right about all of it, it wouldn't mean I had any idea what was going to happen. It's like picking a random number.

The fact that some of you go on and on about it like it means something (win or lose) is funny since you're not doing it for entertainment. It's a skill to know who's trolling and who's not. Sometimes we all get it wrong but a few of you always bite. That's where it's at now. There's nothing interesting about the game, it's all about just trolling gnsf into a frenzy (as has happened here). Because of that, I can hang it up. I didn't come here to troll originally, but that's all that's left now. I have a feeling a few others in the past that are often missed around here felt the same way.

So yeah, you're right. I didn't know. Shocking huh? Guess what, I still don't know about the next game. I hope we win, but I have no idea. I'm just not a cheerleader, there's enough of those upstairs. It is what it is and it doesn't mean I'll no longer be a Spurs fan. I'm just leaving here.

Rogue
06-17-2013, 09:10 AM
DMC's networth would've been tripled if he could make every prediction exactly correct. Game 5 was not an easy prediction to begin with. His prediction might be wrong but his methodology was still the gold imho

Calispursfan11
06-17-2013, 09:10 AM
@ my pal for life DMC - LOL you are soooooo explanatory my little defeated friend :lol

Calispursfan11
06-17-2013, 09:13 AM
DMC's networth would've been tripled if he could make every prediction exactly correct. Game 5 was not an easy prediction to begin with. His prediction might be wrong but his methodology was still the gold imho

Tbh Rogue, I believe you are an ok guy. Scarlett is a goddess btw so we can agree on that :toast. Lost in translation, Ghost World just a couple of her great achievements, however, you need to stop sucking this little crusty bitch DMC off now, otherwise, I lose all respect for you pronto.

Calispursfan11
06-17-2013, 09:15 AM
Of course I don't know what's going to happen. I just say the most asinine shit I can think of to get a rise out of you guys and it always works because you're always salty enough to bite. You cannot stand it, you know it's a troll but you bite anyhow.

Examples:

Curry is a chucker

It's one thing to provide a take that's against the grain, quite another to go that far, and yet another to find supporting evidence regardless of confirmation bias. Anyone can state the obvious.

Even if I was right about all of it, it wouldn't mean I had any idea what was going to happen. It's like picking a random number.

The fact that some of you go on and on about it like it means something (win or lose) is funny since you're not doing it for entertainment. It's a skill to know who's trolling and who's not. Sometimes we all get it wrong but a few of you always bite. That's where it's at now. There's nothing interesting about the game, it's all about just trolling gnsf into a frenzy (as has happened here). Because of that, I can hang it up. I didn't come here to troll originally, but that's all that's left now. I have a feeling a few others in the past that are often missed around here felt the same way.

So yeah, you're right. I didn't know. Shocking huh? Guess what, I still don't know about the next game. I hope we win, but I have no idea. I'm just not a cheerleader, there's enough of those upstairs. It is what it is and it doesn't mean I'll no longer be a Spurs fan. I'm just leaving here.
This shit never gets old lol http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36716981.jpg

Rogue
06-17-2013, 09:18 AM

Examples:

Curry is a chucker

full of truths, im gonna take notes of this post

one can throw blind farts at the bull and there will finally be one or two farts hitting the bull's eye. Most people make predictions based on homerism and even when their predictions turn out right, that's nothing but blind luck. People need to educate themselves a bit more and learn to see reasoning behind all these predictions. Your predictions turned out to be wrong because any sport is full of uncertainty, but i could see your methodology which I believe is the key to your success in the real world.

people like DMC have the brain to make elaborate analysis and usually base their decisions on facts rather than blind luck or forlorn hope. there's a reason why those people are more successful than us in the real life tbh

Calispursfan11
06-17-2013, 09:30 AM
full of truths, im gonna take notes of this post

one can throw blind farts at the bull and there will finally be one or two farts hitting the bull's eye. Most people make predictions based on homerism and even when their predictions turn out right, that's nothing but blind luck. People need to educate themselves a bit more and learn to see reasoning behind all these predictions. Your predictions turned out to be wrong because any sport is full of uncertainty, but i could see your methodology which I believe is the key to your success in the real world.

people like DMC have the brain to make elaborate analysis and usually base their decisions on facts rather than blind luck or forlorn hope. there's a reason why those people are more successful than us in the real life tbh
See above, stop sucking the precum off this faggot's dick, seriously. You need to be your own man. You are like a David Koresh cultist at this juncture tbh. I'm sorry that you're not successful etc. btw, but stop worshipping this faggot's asshole. Everyone will respect you more.

Rogue
06-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Tbh Rogue, I believe you are an ok guy. Scarlett is a goddess btw so we can agree on that :toast. Lost in translation, Ghost World just a couple of her great achievements, however, you need to stop sucking this little crusty bitch DMC off now, otherwise, I lose all respect for you pronto.
I don't call her goddess for no reason tbh. I wrote a novel about her in which I described her as a daughter of Apollo, so she's a legit goddess imho. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216698&highlight=scarlett+johansson part I, II and VII were highlights of the story and even if you don't have enough time to read the whole thing, I still hope you can spend a few minutes scanning those three parts. You can also download the story from my mailbox, whose address and password were both written in the OP.

I also had a lot of quarrel with DMC back in the day, only to find that he's not a trollable guy. I ain't a fan of DMC but I just aspire to being a truthul person. I think it's always a bliss for us to learn things from persons older than us tbh.

Calispursfan11
06-17-2013, 09:32 AM
I don't call her goddess for no reason tbh. I wrote a novel about her in which I described her as a daughter of Apollo, so she's a legit goddess imho. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216698&highlight=scarlett+johansson part I, II and VII were highlights of the story and even if you don't have enough time to read the whole thing, I still hope you can spend a few minutes scanning those three parts. You can also download the story from my mailbox, whose address and password were both written in the OP.

I also had a lot of quarrel with DMC back in the day, only to find that he's not a trollable guy. I ain't a fan of DMC but I just aspire to being a truthul person. I think it's always a bliss for us to learn things from persons older than us tbh.
Buddy, he's been trolled by me, right here right now. And he'll be gone in a few days. That is all.

Calispursfan11
06-17-2013, 09:38 AM
Btw, unless this is lame attempt at dry humor, you have just set yourself up for a huge fail with all those detailed predictions of how it's going to go. I almost found it funny, but I will take it as serious since you say you are in the business of predictions. You're not going to squirm out of this one if you're wrong. Oh that's right. You'll be gone in a few days conveniently, so I guess you will.

I make predictions, too :lol

Calispursfan11
06-17-2013, 09:39 AM

:lol

unforeseen
06-17-2013, 03:48 PM
:lol Cali pimp-hand strong

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/Politician-slaps-child_zps2767ccdf.gif

DMC
06-17-2013, 05:56 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6664852#post6664852) :lol dmc hedging bets

His ass just engulfed a nut as well tbh

We shall see.

Not surprising coming from a Heat fan tbh. Also, not an impossible result either way, but it's how the marthafocker purported Spursfan goes about it that stinks.

This is going to get ugly for DMC quickly. You might want to jump the DMC bandwagon right about now.

Hey DMC, how's your preparation for the assrape train going? I heard they're planning on going in on you dry tonite brah.

DMC
06-17-2013, 05:57 PM

DMC http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37825083.jpg

I've been here the whole time, my little wrong friend. And you are going to have nightmares about me tonight when you dream. You know you will :lol

I never said the Spurs would win dumbass. I just said you were wrong. Take your lumps like a man, bitch.

Well this thread isn't about me, it's about you and your second straight predictive Megafail. There really is no defense for you at this point. Your pathetic personal attacks on me will never erase your fail. And they will never reach me because I am a phantom unlike you who has stupidly revealed his identity on a website in order to prove he is better than everyone else. Even if you get the next one right by sheer luck as it is clear you are not using anything beyond that, you still got blasted. Sleep on that.

@ my pal for life DMC - LOL you are soooooo explanatory my little defeated friend :lol

DMC
06-17-2013, 05:58 PM
This shit never gets old lol http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36716981.jpg

See above, stop sucking the precum off this faggot's dick, seriously. You need to be your own man. You are like a David Koresh cultist at this juncture tbh. I'm sorry that you're not successful etc. btw, but stop worshipping this faggot's asshole. Everyone will respect you more.

Buddy, he's been trolled by me, right here right now. And he'll be gone in a few days. That is all.

I make predictions, too :lol

DMC
06-17-2013, 06:01 PM
See how easy you are to goad into an emotional response?

It's guys like you that fuel the troll schtick on here. What makes it even more enticing is how others like you confirmation post. That's when the troll knows he's got you, and he creates another thread and watches as you meltdown again ala Jacob or Koriwhat, though Jacob could be a troll himself.

It was interesting when basketball wasn't, but you make it too easy so it loses it's attraction.

By all means though, keep at it, someone else will be along shortly to pick up where I left off with you.

Kidd K
06-17-2013, 06:12 PM
I'm not gonna lie, Calispursfan's posts are usually hilarious and worth reading.

Nice to have a good pro-Spurs troll around for a change.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
06-17-2013, 06:19 PM
I'm not gonna lie, Calispursfan's posts are usually hilarious and worth reading.
Yours, however, are neither...so how bout you do us a solid and stop posting altogether?

Kidd K
06-17-2013, 06:26 PM
Yours, however, are neither...so how bout you do us a solid and stop posting altogether?

I couldn't care less what you think of me, dipshit.

DMC
06-17-2013, 06:42 PM

Nice to have a good pro-Spurs troll around for a change.

Why did you get rid of the "I love to suck dick" avatar you had?

You're the confirmation poster I mentioned earlier, well one of them anyhow. Just another worthless, generic ROTM shitty poster from upstairs who ventures down here and gets embarrassed. There's about 50 of you guys this time of the year when the Spurs are in it.

Blind Witness
06-17-2013, 07:00 PM

Yeah. Trying to claim Alpha-ness to a message board is some weak-sauce.

I didn't bother looking at the pics he posted- was he wearing white pants?

spurraider21
06-17-2013, 07:07 PM
:lmao writing off his shit takes as "troll attempts" a lot like the idiots that write off their cliff jumping as reverse jinxing

JohnnyMax
06-17-2013, 07:11 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1011760_10101404869344310_2082152170_n.jpg

Blind Witness
06-17-2013, 07:17 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1011760_10101404869344310_2082152170_n.jpg

Hah! Wade even walks with a more feminine stride.
Go D-Trans.

Kidd K
06-17-2013, 07:48 PM
Why did you get rid of the "I love to suck dick" avatar you had?

You're the confirmation poster I mentioned earlier, well one of them anyhow. Just another worthless, generic ROTM shitty poster from upstairs who ventures down here and gets embarrassed. There's about 50 of you guys this time of the year when the Spurs are in it.

Only a faggot would think that's what that avatar was.

You're seriously trying to call me a "confirmation poster"? That's all you dipshits downstairs ever do. One of you posts an extremely shitty take based on nothing but your brain farts, someone calls you out on it, then you dipshits band together and agree with eachother.

I get why you're a bitter piece of shit about me liking his posts though because he's been ripping you a new asshole for days. Dude has been dead on accuratedescribing you. You're a fairweather fan, a quitter, and a bitch. You got depressed from Spurs losing and you getting trolled by non Spurfans, so you started to do the trolling yourself since you're a submissive escapist who couldn't take being a real fan.

Now that the Spurs are in a strong position to win, you're going to again run away like the bitch you are if they do since once again your takes on the Spurs have been complete garbage. You won't be missed.

Calispursfan11
06-17-2013, 08:14 PM
DMC, you b tryin' too hard, scrahim. Let me put some advice on ya' son. Da' bes defenz here would be to remain silent an' wait fo' it to blow ovah. What ur doin' wit da' multi-postin' b lookin' desperate on you tbh and while it a hoot an' a half fo' me it ain't flatterin' on you son. You dig?

Calispursfan11
06-17-2013, 08:20 PM

You're seriously trying to call me a "confirmation poster"? That's all you dipshits downstairs ever do. One of you posts an extremely shitty take based on nothing but your brain farts, someone calls you out on it, then you dipshits band together and agree with eachother.

I get why you're a bitter piece of shit about me liking his posts though because he's been ripping you a new asshole for days. Dude has been dead on accuratedescribing you. You're a fairweather fan, a quitter, and a bitch. You got depressed from Spurs losing and you getting trolled by non Spurfans, so you started to do the trolling yourself since you're a submissive escapist who couldn't take being a real fan.

Now that the Spurs are in a strong position to win, you're going to again run away like the bitch you are if they do since once again your takes on the Spurs have been complete garbage. You won't be missed.
I approve. Great post tbh :tu

Rogue
06-17-2013, 08:51 PM
I'm pretty sure DMC has better businesses to deal with in his life than quarrelling with a bunch of guys like us who're about half his age. Maybe dude still feels he's young and such quarrels can help enhance such feeling, and I don't see nothing wrong with that. I'm in my mid 20s and I'm still calling kindergarteners brothers rather than sons or shit. Plus DMC never acts young or acts old because he's a truthful person. If he's 40 then he's 40, and he never pretends like 23 or 63 like Avante usually does. I think we should give our genuine respect to such persons who never want to succumb to the aging process tbh

Spurs and Mavs fan
06-17-2013, 08:53 PM
Heat by 9.

Substitute the name "Spurs" for "Heat" and "10" for "9", and you'd be correct...........

DMC
06-17-2013, 10:14 PM
I'm pretty sure DMC has better businesses to deal with in his life than quarrelling with a bunch of guys like us who're about half his age. Maybe dude still feels he's young and such quarrels can help enhance such feeling, and I don't see nothing wrong with that. I'm in my mid 20s and I'm still calling kindergarteners brothers rather than sons or shit. Plus DMC never acts young or acts old because he's a truthful person. If he's 40 then he's 40, and he never pretends like 23 or 63 like Avante usually does. I think we should give our genuine respect to such persons who never want to succumb to the aging process tbh

Nah bro, I'd break bread with you any day, and talk celibacy vs Scarlett and see which wins.

DMC
06-17-2013, 10:16 PM
Yeah. Trying to claim Alpha-ness to a message board is some weak-sauce.

I didn't bother looking at the pics he posted- was he wearing white pants?

You should have. I'm swole as fuck.

DMC
06-17-2013, 10:18 PM

I approve. Great post tbh :tu

Calispursfan11
06-17-2013, 10:21 PM
Hey DMC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKmpRIUxrJo

StrengthAndHonor
06-17-2013, 10:23 PM

Hey bro. Hows it going?

Blind Witness
06-17-2013, 10:36 PM
You should have. I'm swole as fuck.

In white pants? Very Two Live Crew...

DMC
06-18-2013, 12:18 AM
In white pants? Very Two Live Crew...

That's Technique, not me.

Calispursfan11
02-06-2015, 11:48 PM
Classic thread tbh

spurraider21
02-06-2015, 11:56 PM

Infinite_limit
02-06-2015, 11:59 PM
I dunno

Calispursfan11
02-07-2015, 12:01 AM
Brings back memories :lol

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/abr.gif

Calispursfan11
02-07-2015, 12:03 AM

He has/had a bunch of troll accounts tbh :lol