PDA

View Full Version : Heat: LeBron James has been linked to a steroids clinic in South Florida (March 4 article)

thunderup
06-16-2013, 08:28 AM
LeBron James is one heck of an athlete. He is an impressive example of a true physical specimen that combines both size and athleticism. At 28 years old, he is not showing signs of stopping on the court. The only sign that he is aging is his receding hairline. Other than that, he finally has one championship ring out of the multiple rings that he has promised the citizens of South Beach. In other news, LeBron James has been linked to a steroids clinic that has been making quite a lot of noise as of late. The clinic in question is the one founded by Anthony Bosch, whom many athletes have been linked to such as Alex Rodriguez (http://www.5thquartermag.com/yo-fault/new-york-yankees-slugger-alex-rodriguez-has-been-linked-to-a-clinic-that-provides-performance-enhancing-drugs/). In an interview by IBN Sports Wrap (http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=28) of a former employee of the clinic, LeBron James and his agent Rich Paul have been new names that have come out.
The interview went a little something like this:

Incarcerated Bob :What names stood out to you ?
Jessica :LJ, JN, Francisco, Cruz ..
Incarcerated Bob :These were the name that you just had and were told to put in the books ?
Jessica :Yes.
Incarcerated Bob :How did that work, money would come in ? Did Mr Bosch tell you to put some initials in the books ?
Jessica :Yes. Like LJ, someone named Mr Paul would come in and Mr Bosch would give a check to put in the book LJ as being “payed for the month”.
The “Mr. Paul” that is mentioned is LeBron James’ agent, Rich Paul. The initials “LJ” is said to stand for LeBron James. According to the interview, Mr. Paul would come in once a month to attain products from the clinic for LeBron James.
Whether this is true or not, this makes for an interesting story. In no way am I discrediting LeBron James’ physical nature and his abilities on the basketball court. He has one more championship ring than I do, so there is that. On the other hand, that receding hairline is suspect. Take a look at a picture of baseball player Alex Rodriguez without his Yankees cap on. Receding hairline? Very much so. LeBron James without his customized headband? Looks like thinning hair and a receding hairline to me.

http://www.5thquartermag.com/yo-fault/lebron-james-has-been-linked-to-a-steroids-clinic-in-south-florida/

:lol cheater
:lol pussy who changes teams to join a stacked team in his prime because :cry he can't win in an inferior Leastern conference :cry
:lol if you can't stop them, join 'em
:lol fathering illegitimate children and paying people off so it will remain quiet
:lol paying people off so his roid use remains on the down-low
:lol fake humility
:lol mental midget who needs others to carry him
:lol uneducated hack who has a whore mom

smaka
06-16-2013, 08:31 AM
Would be surprised if he was clean, tbh. And same goes for half of the league...

Clipper Nation
06-16-2013, 08:33 AM
Hey faggot, Incarcerated Bob also "reported" that D-Will wasn't resigning with the Nets, Zach Parise was signing with the Penguins, and that Nash was signing with the Raptors.... dude just makes up 100% fake stories and puts "sources" in front of them, like a low-rent Chris Broussard....

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 08:33 AM
:corn:

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 08:34 AM
:cry Hey faggot, bow to the Kang. I did :cry.
:lol

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 08:37 AM
Before:

http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/19/lebron1.jpg

After:

http://newyork.citypudding.com/files/2011/01/is-lebron-james-on-steroids-3.jpg?91b549

:rollin :lmao :rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-16-2013, 08:43 AM
:lmao people taking incarcerated Bob seriously

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 08:46 AM
:lmao people taking incarcerated Bob seriously
I don't know son...People didn't take Jose Conseco serious either. Now many HOF caliber players like Barry Bonds and Roger Clemons might not ever get in. Where there is smoke...

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-16-2013, 08:50 AM
I don't know son...People didn't take Jose Conseco serious either. Now many HOF caliber players like Barry Bonds and Roger Clemons might not ever get in. Where there is smoke...
:lmao you're fuckin retarded for comparing the two situations. Incarcerated Bob just makes crap up. That's what he's known for.

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 08:51 AM
:lmao you're fuckin retarded for comparing the two situations. Incarcerated Bob just makes crap up. That's what he's known for.
:lol - that's what Bud Selig said about Canseco. :nope

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-16-2013, 08:53 AM
:lol - that's what Bud Selig said about Canseco. :nope
Stick to the military since you lack the mental capacity to have a job in the real world.

Jose Canseco was a steroid user who was blowing the whistle. Incarcerated Bob is a guy who makes stuff up for attention.

Clipper Nation
06-16-2013, 08:54 AM
If Incarcerated Bob was a legit source, LeBron would be a Knick right now :lol

djohn2oo8
06-16-2013, 08:54 AM
SMH LkrFan

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-16-2013, 08:55 AM
If Incarcerated Bob was a legit source, LeBron would be a Knick right now :lol
I think he also reported at one point the Patriots were "in deep talks" to acquire Larry Fitzgerald :lol

Clipper Nation
06-16-2013, 08:55 AM
:lol There's no smoke, just a fake Incarcerated Bob article from March that was (rightfully) ignored by the media....

djohn2oo8
06-16-2013, 08:57 AM
He also said Brett Favre and Peyton Manning were going to the Texans

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Stick to the military since you lack the mental capacity to have a job in the real world.

Jose Canseco was a steroid user who was blowing the whistle. Incarcerated Bob is a guy who makes stuff up for attention.
I guess you told me, huh? :lol - I'm an HCA who just so happens to be in the military. I have the same credentials that civilian HCAs have that work for prominent places like The Mayo Clinic or Johns Hopkins. Don't get it twisted son. Don't think for a second that my online persona equates to the real world.

And :lmao at you trying to educate me. Here's a hint: you can't. :lol

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 09:01 AM
SMH LkrFan
It's just jokes son. Roll with it. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-16-2013, 09:01 AM
I guess you told me, huh? :lol - I'm an HCA who just so happens to be in the military. I have the same credentials that civilian HCAs have that work for prominent places like The Mayo Clinic or Johns Hopkins. Don't get it twisted son. Don't think for a second that my online persona equates to the real world.

And :lmao at you trying to educate me. Here's a hint: you can't. :lol
I know I can't educate you. You're fuckin retarded, and it's hard to educate retarded people.

You think a guy who staged his own death on twitter is a credible source.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-16-2013, 09:02 AM
It's just jokes son. Roll with it. :lol
:lmao the "I was just trolling!" defense. We all knew that was coming.

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 09:02 AM
:lol There's no smoke, just a fake Incarcerated Bob article from March that was (rightfully) ignored by the media....
You're sarcasm meter broke too? The story in the OP is older than DMC's decrepit ass. :lol

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 09:03 AM
I know I can't educate you. You're fuckin retarded, and it's hard to educate retarded people.

You think a guy who staged his own death on twitter is a credible source.
:lol - if that helps you sleep at night, I'll be det. :toast

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 09:18 AM
:lmao the "I was just trolling!" defense. We all knew that was coming.
Don't be foolish son. This board is entertainment. I don't troll. And if you take things I say seriously you are a dumbass. Go tip some cows and calm the fugg down. As if those googled photoshop pics of LeBron were not telling enough. :lol

StrengthAndHonor
06-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Daaaaayuumnnn! Lakkrfan got gangbanged hard:lol

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 09:25 AM
Daaaaayuumnnn! Lakkrfan got gangbanged hard:lol
Wut? :lolK

StrengthAndHonor
06-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Dude, Incarcerated Bob handle alone was a dead give away no one should take him seriously.

Clipper Nation
06-16-2013, 09:33 AM
You're sarcasm meter broke too? The story in the OP is older than DMC's decrepit ass. :lol
Ah, the age-old "I was just kidding" excuse :lol

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 09:40 AM
Ah, the age-old "I was just kidding" excuse :lol
D:lolK is det you? C'mon son. This was already posted (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210622) and debunked on this board. :lol

Clipper Nation
06-16-2013, 09:46 AM
D:lolK is det you? C'mon son. This was already posted (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210622) and debunked on this board. :lol
Don't lie, you got all excited when you saw "LeBron James" and "steroid" in the same sentence :lol

If anyone's juicing, it's Kirby over in Germany, tbh....

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 09:47 AM
Don't lie, you got all excited when you saw "LeBron James" and "steroid" in the same sentence :lol

If anyone's juicing, it's Kirby over in Germany, tbh....
Check my edit s:loln

Bill_Brasky
06-16-2013, 10:14 AM
Crofl lkrfan gets folks miiiiiiighty butthurt

Killakobe81
06-16-2013, 10:18 AM
Lebron juicing is not far fetched ...but I think speculation journalism is "low" and should be saved for TMZ type shit ...like "Scar Jo and Derek Jeter were seen at Sky bar ...did he smash?!"
Tainting someone's career to get "hits" reads, listeners followers, downloads is reprehensible.Until I see and Outside the Lines type reporting not buying it ...

Bill_Brasky
06-16-2013, 10:23 AM
^ i think d wade is an obvious juicer, and so by extension Lebron probably does too.

Killakobe81
06-16-2013, 10:27 AM
^ i think d wade is an obvious juicer, and so by extension Lebron probably does too.

Maybe so ...I find it hard to believe NBA has no prominent players busted ...

MeloHype
06-16-2013, 10:31 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if it's true

purednuht
06-16-2013, 11:11 AM
norBeL semaJ si eno kceh fo na etelhta. eH si na evisserpmi elpmaxe fo a eurt lacisyhp nemiceps taht senibmoc htob ezis dna msicitelhta. tA 82 sraey dlo, eh si ton gniwohs sngis fo gnippots no eht truoc. ehT ylno ngis taht eh si gniga si sih gnidecer enilriah. rehtO naht taht, eh yllanif sah eno pihsnoipmahc gnir tuo fo eht elpitlum sgnir taht eh sah desimorp eht snezitic fo htuoS hcaeB. nI rehto swen, norBeL semaJ sah neeb deknil ot a sdiorets cinilc taht sah neeb gnikam etiuq a tol fo esion sa fo etal. ehT cinilc ni noitseuq si eht eno dednuof yb ynohtnA hcsoB, mohw ynam setelhta evah neeb deknil ot hcus sa xelA zeugirdoR. nI na weivretni yb NBI stropS parW fo a remrof eeyolpme fo eht cinilc, norBeL semaJ dna sih tnega hciR luaP evah neeb wen seman taht evah emoc tuo.
ehT weivretni tnew a elttil gnihtemos ekil siht:
detarecracnI boB :tahW seman doots tuo ot uoy ?
acisseJ :JL, NJ, ocsicnarF, zurC ..
detarecracnI boB :esehT erew eht eman taht uoy tsuj dah dna erew dlot ot tup ni eht skoob ?
acisseJ :seY.
detarecracnI boB :woH did taht krow, yenom dluow emoc ni ? diD rM hcsoB llet uoy ot tup emos slaitini ni eht skoob ?
acisseJ :seY. ekiL JL, enoemos deman rM luaP dluow emoc ni dna rM hcsoB dluow evig a kcehc ot tup ni eht koob JL sa gnieb “deyap rof eht htnom”.
ehT “rM. luaP” taht si denoitnem si norBeL semaJ’ tnega, hciR luaP. ehT slaitini “JL” si dias ot dnats rof norBeL semaJ. gnidroccA ot eht weivretni, rM. luaP dluow emoc ni ecno a htnom ot niatta stcudorp morf eht cinilc rof norBeL semaJ.
rehtehW siht si eurt ro ton, siht sekam rof na gnitseretni yrots. nI on yaw ma I gnitidercsid norBeL semaJ’ lacisyhp erutan dna sih seitiliba no eht llabteksab truoc. eH sah eno erom pihsnoipmahc gnir naht I od, os ereht si taht. nO eht rehto dnah, taht gnidecer enilriah si tcepsus. ekaT a kool ta a erutcip fo llabesab reyalp xelA zeugirdoR tuohtiw sih seeknaY pac no. gnideceR enilriah? yreV hcum os. norBeL semaJ tuohtiw sih dezimotsuc dnabdaeh? skooL ekil gninniht riah dna a gnidecer enilriah ot em.

ptth://www.gamretrauqht5.moc/oy-luaf...htuos-adirolf/

:lol retaehc
:lol yssup ohw segnahc smaet ot nioj a dekcats maet ni sih emirp esuaceb :cry eh nac't niw ni na roirefni nretsaeL ecnerefnoc :cry
:lol fi uoy nac't pots meht, nioj 'me
:lol gnirehtaf etamitigelli nerdlihc dna gniyap elpoep ffo os ti lliw niamer teiuq
:lol gniyap elpoep ffo os sih dior esu sniamer no eht nwod-wol
:lol ekaf ytilimuh
:lol latnem tegdim ohw sdeen srehto ot yrrac mih
:lol detacudenu kcah ohw sah a erohw mom

irishock
06-16-2013, 12:15 PM
:lol he'll "retire" for 2 years tbh

Uncle Drew
06-16-2013, 01:06 PM
Pretty bad for thunderup to create this thread and let LkrFan be the only one to take the beating for being an idiot who believes this nonsense. Obvious grab for attention because this story has no merit given its source.

DMX7
06-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Before:

http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/19/lebron1.jpg

After:

http://newyork.citypudding.com/files/2011/01/is-lebron-james-on-steroids-3.jpg?91b549

:rollin :lmao :rollin

I don't see the difference.

DeadlyDynasty
06-16-2013, 02:17 PM
If anybody here thinks Tim Duncan isn't on PEDs then they're in serious denial

ElNono
06-16-2013, 02:30 PM
:lol what's with thunderup getting all his shit reversed? Even the nickname! lol ST admins having fun

BC3
06-16-2013, 02:39 PM
HGH

LkrFan
06-16-2013, 02:53 PM
Crofl lkrfan gets folks miiiiiiighty butthurt
:lol

Rogue
06-16-2013, 07:49 PM
being super stout ain't always a good thing to NBA players because it'll often result in a minus to athleticism. extra strength comes with the cost of speed and quickness, and it also affects your shooting accuracy as well. I mean, growing extra muscles doesn't make much sense to most NBA players unless your only job on the court is grabbing some rebounds and acting as a wall of meat (like porkins)