PDA

View Full Version : Lets Be Honest With Ourselves

TrainOfThought5
06-16-2013, 02:55 PM
These are the same guys that started the season.

Splitter is still getting outrebounded by guys half his size, trying to convert soft ass euro layups.

Ginobili is still chucking up bricks from 3, throwing horrible passes, and turning the ball over

Parker still cant put together an MVP game from start to finish.

Green, Leonard, Gary.... great kids, but still not good enough to get us over the last hump.

Duncan is still the best player on this team........ and that still isnt good enough.

To be quite frank with you gentlemen, Im very happy with how this season is ending, and win or lose I'm proud of these guys, and Pop. Sustained dynasty excellence is nothing to shake a stick at (Just ask the Thunder). And this Miami team is a truly great team when they play to their potential, which is what I think we'll see alot more of from game 4 rather than what we saw in game 1 or 3.

This is just the way things are, and the way they always were. We were never the most talented team, and we were never EXPECTING to win the finals, much less BE HERE, so theres no need for meltdown, stress, anxiety, etc, etc.

I'm at peace with the future and I strongly suggest you all find your peace as well.

#GoSpursGo

BatManu20
06-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Even though you may be right... piss off!!

JRHernandez88
06-16-2013, 03:07 PM
werd :rolleyes

CitizenDwayne
06-16-2013, 03:07 PM
All these problems and we still find ourselves 2-2 in the NBA Finals? I'll take it.

TrainOfThought5
06-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Even though you may be right... piss off!!

Your passion and anger are understood. i truly understand., but try to look at it objectively, and find your peace.

These are our guys. nothing to be ashamed of if the desired result is not achieved.

hooperflash
06-16-2013, 03:14 PM
s*

skulls138
06-16-2013, 04:14 PM
You sound like that guy from Lord of the Rings who sets his self on fire and tries to do the same to his own son because he sees no hope. Maybe you can just set yourself on fire instead of typing, thanks. I hope you can find some peace if the Spurs win it all and you publicly said you didn't believe in them.

Fabbs
06-16-2013, 04:42 PM
gfy troll

m33p0
06-16-2013, 05:08 PM
your dog died or sumthin?

Budkin
06-16-2013, 05:08 PM
Getting this close and losing will be painful. I think these guys will make us proud. Go Spurs Go!

TrainOfThought5
06-16-2013, 05:50 PM
Getting this close and losing will be painful. I think these guys will make us proud. Go Spurs Go!

exactly. im happy someone understands.

therealtruth
06-16-2013, 06:19 PM
I really believe this championship is there for the Spurs to take if they want it enough. It's come down to a game of wills. This the first time in a long time where two team with multiple championships have met. The last time two teams that had at least 1 championship met in '10 it went 7 games. They showed tons of desire in game 3. I didn't see it enough last game.

dallasmaverickslose
06-16-2013, 06:23 PM
These are the same guys that started the season.

Splitter is still getting outrebounded by guys half his size, trying to convert soft ass euro layups.

Ginobili is still chucking up bricks from 3, throwing horrible passes, and turning the ball over

Parker still cant put together an MVP game from start to finish.

Green, Leonard, Gary.... great kids, but still not good enough to get us over the last hump.

Duncan is still the best player on this team........ and that still isnt good enough.

To be quite frank with you gentlemen, Im very happy with how this season is ending, and win or lose I'm proud of these guys, and Pop. Sustained dynasty excellence is nothing to shake a stick at (Just ask the Thunder). And this Miami team is a truly great team when they play to their potential, which is what I think we'll see alot more of from game 4 rather than what we saw in game 1 or 3.

This is just the way things are, and the way they always were. We were never the most talented team, and we were never EXPECTING to win the finals, much less BE HERE, so theres no need for meltdown, stress, anxiety, etc, etc.

I'm at peace with the future and I strongly suggest you all find your peace as well.

#GoSpursGo

Let's be honest with ourselves

You need to stop being pessemistic!!

pgardn
06-16-2013, 06:33 PM
Uhhh

When the series was tied before, and we had just taken a serious beat down, we heard the same crap. You have no idea what is going to happen. It has been a fantastic season. But Your feelings about what will happen in the future in no way impact the rest of this series.

Best two out of three, they have HCA. Lets play.

TrainOfThought5
06-19-2013, 12:33 AM
At least I have my Peace.....

and that line about Duncan was true but i never thought it would shine through so much today.