PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Some inspiration for the Heat

Venti Quattro
06-16-2013, 09:53 PM
They've laid two eggs in San Antonio, but this is not yet over for them. If anyone should know about this experience, the Heat fans should be able to draw some experience from Lakers fans. Recently, in 2010, Boston was one win away from sending the Lakers fan base into meltdown overdrive, but LA overcame a 3-2 deficit and did what they should: win two games at home.

Forget being 2-3 down. If you're Miami, your only job now is to win two games at home and you clinch the championship.

D-Wade
06-16-2013, 10:44 PM
I think we still got this.

It just would have been nice to have a chance to close it out on Tues. But the Spurs hall of famers played with heart and Green still can't miss.

J.T.
06-16-2013, 10:46 PM
Solid point tbh, but the Lakers got more from Kobe in that series than the Heat are getting from LeBron. I'm worried as fuck about the next game, for sure. With the way we've been trading games with the Heat, the Spurs really need to nut up and close em out. Though if both teams aren't going to lose back to back games, I'm mother fucking glad we won first.

Rogue
06-16-2013, 10:48 PM
another example why the 2-3-2 format heavily favors the team with HCA. The other team only has one period of time to play at home. Both teams are pretty exhausted after 5 games of hard fights, and the so-called home court advantage will play a more significant role in the remaining one or two games.

HI-FI
06-16-2013, 10:58 PM
another example why the 2-3-2 format heavily favors the team with HCA. The other team only has one period of time to play at home. Both teams are pretty exhausted after 5 games of hard fights, and the so-called home court advantage will play a more significant role in the remaining one or two games.

yeah, and Heat got some horrible calls their way while at SA, so I can only imagine what kind of shit the refs will pull when in Miami. Plus Stern loves nothing more than hooking up teams with the "next MJ", like LA, so Spurs gotta play hard and smart to win this.