PDA

View Full Version : It's over... We are done...

Werdsniper2
06-16-2013, 10:03 PM
"We are done. This was a must-win game. Miami is going to stomp all over us now, they have us figured out. It was fun while it lasted, but this series is over!" said 50% of SpursTalk when we lost last game.

Get yourself together and support your team. This is the final run for a Spurs team that will go down in history as one of the most successful, well-coached, determined and well-built of all time.

If Miami wins next game, there will surely be the same threads.

Never have I seen a forum so accusatory and critical of their own team that they literally jump ship at the very first sight of failure. Stop bitching and support your team like a real San Antonio Spurs fan.

For all you true supporters, thank you. For all you fakers, get your shit together or shut up.

Appreciate what you have, while you have it.

3 Legged Dog
06-16-2013, 10:44 PM
"We are done. This was a must-win game. Miami is going to stomp all over us now, they have us figured out. It was fun while it lasted, but this series is over!" said 50% of SpursTalk when we lost last game.

Get yourself together and support your team. This is the final run for a Spurs team that will go down in history as one of the most successful, well-coached, determined and well-built of all time.

If Miami wins next game, there will surely be the same threads.

Never have I seen a forum so accusatory and critical of their own team that they literally jump ship at the very first sight of failure. Stop bitching and support your team like a real San Antonio Spurs fan.

For all you true supporters, thank you. For all you fakers, get your shit together or shut up.

Appreciate what you have, while you have it.

Who the fuck asked you. If you don't like it, leave.

Whisky Dog
06-16-2013, 10:47 PM
The Knicks were playing a game recently?

Crookshanks
06-16-2013, 10:49 PM
154 posts? Go find a Knicks forum and get out of here. We don't need your negativity.

cjw
06-16-2013, 11:28 PM
I think he's being supportive. Fans of all other 28 teams are pulling for us. Let's enjoy the moment and whatever happens happens.

That said, I don't think this is the last run for these guys. Don't see any teams out there becoming significantly better this offseason.