PDA

View Full Version : No big celebrations, no big surprises, no shockers

SpursDynasty
06-16-2013, 10:59 PM
The Spurs tonight put themselves one win away from an NBA championship. This is just another routine night for the Spurs. The Spurs didn't do anything spectacular, shocking, or surprising. Tonight is no different than any other game the Spurs have played all season and postseason. The Spurs can beat the Heat just as easily as they can beat the Charlotte Bobcats. That's right. When I look at the Heat in this series, they are no different than the Charlotte Bobcats.

As I said before, Danny Green is a better player than Lebron, Wade, and Bosh. Danny Green set an NBA Finals records for most threes in the Finals, but those are shots that we all expect Green to make and those shots are not a big surprise. In fact, I expect Green to hit at least 7 threes next game. Danny Green is just making shots he's supposed to make. No hype. No ESPN highlights. No storylines. Green is just going out and taking care of business and as far as Finals performances go, he will join the list of greats such as Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Michael Jordan, and Magic Johnson. Danny Green is the Michael Jordan of the post-Michael Jordan era.

Again, no trash talking in this thread. No big surprises. No shockers. No storylines. No ESPN headlines. The Spurs fans should not be celebrating big. The Spurs were expected to win this game and that's just what they did. They just did what they were supposed to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lebron and Wade are once again showing that they are sore losers. But that's okay. That's all they are. Losers. Winners know how to acknowledge when another team is better. But that's to be expected of Lebron, Wade, and Bosh. Nick Van Exel, Eddie Jones, and Vlade Divac never did anything to be more than average. So we shouldn't expect Lebron, Wade, and Bosh to be anything other than average losers.

TampaDude
06-16-2013, 11:00 PM
The Spurs tonight put themselves one win away from an NBA championship. This is just another routine night for the Spurs. The Spurs didn't do anything spectacular, shocking, or surprising. Tonight is no different than any other game the Spurs have played all season and postseason. The Spurs can beat the Heat just as easily as they can beat the Charlotte Bobcats. That's right. When I look at the Heat in this series, they are no different than the Charlotte Bobcats.

As I said before, Danny Green is a better player than Lebron, Wade, and Bosh. Danny Green set an NBA Finals records for most threes in the Finals, but those are shots that we all expect Green to make and those shots are not a big surprise. In fact, I expect Green to hit at least 7 threes next game. Danny Green is just making shots he's supposed to make. No hype. No ESPN highlights. No storylines. Green is just going out and taking care of business and as far as Finals performances go, he will join the list of greats such as Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Michael Jordan, and Magic Johnson. Danny Green is the Michael Jordan of the post-Michael Jordan era.

Again, no trash talking in this thread. No big surprises. No shockers. No storylines. No ESPN headlines. The Spurs fans should not be celebrating big. The Spurs were expected to win this game and that's just what they did. They just did what they were supposed to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lebron and Wade are once again showing that they are sore losers. But that's okay. That's all they are. Losers. Winners know how to acknowledge when another team is better. But that's to be expected of Lebron, Wade, and Bosh. Nick Van Exel, Eddie Jones, and Vlade Divac never did anything to be more than average. So we shouldn't expect Lebron, Wade, and Bosh to be anything other than average losers.

:toast

ColinB
06-16-2013, 11:01 PM
:lol

Libri
06-16-2013, 11:02 PM
The Spurs fans should not be celebrating big.

Have you passed by Commerce St?