PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Dwyane Wade is better than Michael Jordan and needs to be the primary scorer for Heat

Thebesteva
06-16-2013, 11:07 PM
http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/index.php?/topic/19914-dwyane-wade-is-better-than-michael-jordan-and-needs-to-be-the-primary-scorer-for-heat-to-beat-spurs/

I started a thread showing why Chalmers was the key for the Heat to winning...and then chalmers had his best game and the Heat won. Then everyone in this forum realized my bball IQ is higher than their IQ. Everyone knows this, so be quiet for a sec.

Dwyane Wade is better than Michael Jordan.

I'll say it again, Dwyane Wade is BETTER THAN Michael Jordan.

Did not catch me? Dwyane Wade is better than Michael Jordan.

Why is that? Well there is a little thing called history to back this....FYI...2006 finals basically.

Remember 2006 and what Wade did. Wade can do it again...BUT...

Spo needs to give Wade the green light to go 2006 Mode. He really does need more attempts. Let Lebron be the facilitator...but make Wade the aggressive scorer in the beginning of the game. Once Wade is established and is scoring, Lebron can take over from there. Then we win.

Wade has always been the key to this series, because POP is counting on stopping Lebron. Wade has to step up and be that 25-35ppg playoff player we know he can be.

Bynumite
06-16-2013, 11:10 PM
He's doing his best to carry Lebeta to another ring but c'mon son.

whitemamba
06-16-2013, 11:12 PM
He's doing his best to carry Lebeta to another ring but c'mon son.

my nigga bynumite, longtime...

Thebesteva
06-16-2013, 11:14 PM
http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/index.php?/topic/19977-hopefully-we-wont-need-the-refs-again/

:lmao

As a spurs fan i am pretty embarassed to be a fan, the worst thing i want are these things called "Laker-esque" titles
Here's to a fairly called game 6 and hopefully game 7

Thebesteva
06-16-2013, 11:15 PM
Thanks but it won't happen. Stern wants small-market Spurs to win to prove that the new CBA keeps "super-teams" from being successful.

Bynumite
06-16-2013, 11:21 PM
my nigga bynumite, longtime...

Sup brah, forum is slower than a motherfucker on game day but it's all good.

AchillesHeel
06-16-2013, 11:33 PM
Seems like something DMC would say.

Rogue
06-16-2013, 11:34 PM
he's playing as hard as he can be but Lebron is still the best player on this team and wade is not even close. it's good to see wade picking up some 06' form because a strong presence of wade will earn Lebron more rest, and lighten the burden on his shoulder.

And it's not just wade, every teammate should take more responsibility on this team because you can't expect Lebron to jackup 40+ shots a night and win the game in a Kobe way, Lebron has never been that type of guy imho.

whitemamba
06-16-2013, 11:55 PM
Sup brah, forum is slower than a motherfucker on game day but it's all good.

for real, reminding me of this shit

http://cdn.ientry.com/sites/webpronews/pictures/aol-running-man-logo_320x245.jpg

D-Wade
06-17-2013, 01:13 AM
Yup I saw that shit. Funny thread title... the MJ part at least

dg7md
06-17-2013, 06:03 AM
I will say Wade is indefinitely better than Bron in the clutch, regardless to what happens in the last games of this series.