PDA

View Full Version : Lost in all these posts here or not mentioned is TONY! HURT TONY! Lights out later.

Sean Cagney
06-16-2013, 11:15 PM
Hats off to my man PARKER! I know Manu played great and loved it! Green played great and so on! Parker though in MVP form tonight! I hope that Hammy continues to heal and he can keep it up! This Tony makes us HARD to beat! All hands on Deck for game 6, repeat of this hopefully :flag:

SpurOutofTownFan
06-16-2013, 11:34 PM
You are correct. Parker played really well tonight even in his condition. Game 6 can't come any sooner.

Sean Cagney
06-16-2013, 11:38 PM
You are correct. Parker played really well tonight even in his condition. Game 6 can't come any sooner.

I agree with you, I am nervous as hell right now! I will take tonight in and probably want it tomorrow night as soon as tomorrow hits! I am wanting one more win, just one more win.

Legacy
06-17-2013, 12:19 AM
He busted ass out there and looked great for an "injured Tony." We need him out on that court. Everybody needs to come together SERIOUSLY now and put these nappy-ass overrated fucks out of their damn misery. Not to mention me and my television screen's misery as well. :p:

hooperflash
06-17-2013, 01:08 AM
He's gonna be ready to go :lol One more baby!