:lol no respect from players
:lol Chris Bosh
:lol ugly ass prehistoric nigga
:lol cuckold
:lol gaping wife
:lol Dwyane Wade
:lol infected, burning dick ass nigga
:lol HGH jaw
:lol Birdman out of the rotation after being Miami's best big for half his tenure
:lol likes it young fresh and green with no hair in between
:lol useless PGs
:lol Shane Battier absolutely done
:lol Uncle Tom

TE
06-16-2013, 11:41 PM
:lmao

Spurs9
06-16-2013, 11:42 PM
:lol philibeaner

Bynumite
06-16-2013, 11:46 PM
:cryCrazy athletic, 28 year old in his prime Lebron is exhausted:cry
:cryWhy can't we play the young, inexperienced OKC every year:cry
:cryCoasting in the Finals:cry
:cryShut down by Boris fucking Diaw:cry
:cryCan't make open jumpers:cry
:cryGOAT aspirations:cry
:cryChasing the Lakers wins record:cry
:cryDisrespected by the refs:cry
:cryConsistently going from regular season MVP to glorified role player in the Finals:cry

Rogue
06-16-2013, 11:55 PM
Lebron is only 28? Dude is about the same age as my goddess but looks as old as her dad tbh

Legacy
06-17-2013, 06:07 AM
:lmao :rollin

~O~
06-17-2013, 06:19 AM
Scarlett Johannson is so unattractive. ;)

Legacy
06-17-2013, 06:20 AM
Scarlett Johannson is so unattractive. ;)

I tend to agree with you. She has a nice body, but I think she has a very plain face. ;)

~O~
06-17-2013, 08:32 AM
I don't know...Bingbing Li isn't that hot either..;)

100%duncan
06-17-2013, 08:39 AM
:lol at you OP

Spurs9
06-17-2013, 08:43 AM
:lol "We gon win this game tonight, no question"

Legacy
06-17-2013, 08:46 AM
I also don't proclaim her to be my one and only "Goddess," either. Every man has his very own fantasy girl, and there's someone out there for every man. I probably wouldn't care much for whomever it is you find to be your "favorite." ;)

Rogue
06-17-2013, 10:04 AM
I tend to agree with you. She has a nice body, but I think she has a very plain face. ;)
I kind of agree with you both too. Scarlett without makeup doesn't look much better than your girlfriend or wife, still the upper half but nothing special. My cousin looks just as good as Scarlett, if not better, but she chose to be a good woman over being a celebrity something. Hollywood celebrities ain't the natural selections of the best looking women in the world, like my mentor DMC once said. There're many reasons why someone becomes a celebrity, and it ain't all about how he/she looks

On the other hand, I need a template to make a desirable female figure in my imagination and I've choosen Scarlett. I just feel it more fun to build an ideal female in my mind than get a non-perfect female in the real life, I don't need sex to be a happy guy tbh.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216698&highlight=scarlett+johansson here's a novel that I've written about "Scarlett Johansson", I extrapolated some details from the real-life Scarlett but the one in my novel is obviously not the glorified prostitute that you all know. The real Scarlett won't even spit on me to save my life, like my mentor DMC said.