PDA

View Full Version : Lebron on the fast break and Green defending him

hater
06-16-2013, 11:42 PM
I thought Lebron was supposed to be unstoppable, even more so if Wade is running next to him. But everytime I see Green involved in there, Lebron or Wade or both just fucking choke

what do you think is the reasoning for this??? I know Green is a pretty good defender but IMO he is turning into one of the smartest fast break defenders in the league, either that or somehow Lebron is scared of Green. But Green is just money defending the Heat fast breaks.

Maybe Green fucked Gloria James as welll???

anyway I don't think I seen a series where Lebron + Wade are so ineffective at their fast breaks and IMO this is the difference so far

MannyIsGod
06-16-2013, 11:43 PM
Green's transition D has been pretty damn amazing. Nothing more to be said.

Bill_Brasky
06-16-2013, 11:45 PM
Green just plays fast breaks incredibly smart, not committing until the last possible second. Been timing it well lately.

Chinook
Green's always been great in transition. As soon as he was on the team, he was the best fast-break defender on the roster. People just tended not to notice that type of stuff when they were all saying how much of a choke artist he was.

Floyd Pacquiao
He's guessing right on most of lebron's moves getting his hand on the ball, disrupting....Danny Fucking Green!

m33p0
06-16-2013, 11:46 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1665005/dgblock_medium.gif

DPG21920
06-16-2013, 11:46 PM
Ya - we've discussed this with Chinook leading the charge. I believe Chinook even said DG was the best transition defender in the league and tbh it's hard to argue that with how he's played this year; especially in the PO's

MeloHype
06-16-2013, 11:48 PM
The entire Cavs roster fucked Gloria tbh

SpurPadre
06-16-2013, 11:50 PM
If only DG can stop giving Allen 4 point plays by Tuesday. That won't fly in Miami.

hater
06-17-2013, 12:03 AM
I somehow belieive in Miami they will find a way to find the Heat 5 point plays

GSH
06-17-2013, 12:09 AM
(Sorry - this had dropped off the front page when I started the other thread.)

Ya - we've discussed this with Chinook leading the charge. I believe Chinook even said DG was the best transition defender in the league and tbh it's hard to argue that with how he's played this year; especially in the PO's

That was me, and that Jackass "Charlie Sheen" spent half an evening blowing LeBron over it. The thing that makes it really sweet is that it's been LeBron that Danny has tweaked the most on the breaks. I wonder where Tiger Blood is tonight?

I somehow belieive in Miami they will find a way to find the Heat 5 point plays

Well, at least that one is out, because you can't get more than 4 points on a possession.