PDA

View Full Version : Healing property of soap lather

Rogue
06-17-2013, 12:15 AM
like when you suffer a small cut in the finger, you can apply some lather to the wound and it'll heal faster and better. soap is the easiest germicide to get in a household and it doesn't cause no extra pain (unlike alcohol). even when the skin is detached, you can use soap lather to glue it back because it's bio friendly.

Normally the wounded area will turn red (which's a sign of inflammation) but if you've used soap lather, it will not. Just put a thick mass of lather on the wound w/o rinsing it, let it dry in the air. 1-2 hours later the hard scab will be formed to cover up the wound, keep it away from water and it'll be completely healed in 3 days to a week depending on how deep it is. soap lather is MUCH better than any band-aid or similar shits tbh

but if the cut is too serious, I'd still suggest you see the doctor.

sook
06-17-2013, 12:26 AM
there are a lot of bacteria and viruses that are resistant to soap, not to mention spores that you have to heat at high temps. If you have a cut you have to take all the precautions necessary.
Great thread though, If the cut wasn't too bad I'd rather use soap then put alcohol on it and have to beg mommy for kisses on it. She turns me away now.

Rogue
06-17-2013, 01:03 AM
There ain't many viruses or bacteria which can survive in such an alkaline environment imho. one would freak himself to death if he forces himself to live under a microscope, i mean, we can't be 100% sure about anything. You're a pro in this area and I have no intention of hijacking your profession, I'm just sharing my own experience and everything i said was totally empirical rather than scientific.

lefty
06-17-2013, 02:26 PM
not a fapping thread?

oh well :cry