PDA

View Full Version : OT: Petition to change Clipper Nations name

Thebesteva
06-17-2013, 05:23 AM
To LebronsJizzCup

We just need 25 votes for TimVP to make this permanent change. I think it's best since 99% of what comes out of Clipper Nation's mouth is Lebron's jizz.

StrengthAndHonor
06-17-2013, 10:00 AM
Should just change it to LebronOwnsDuncan tbh:lol

Bulaien999
06-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Monkeyball jizzcup is far better

Thebesteva
06-17-2013, 01:37 PM
Monkeyball jizzcup is far better

Bandwagoner Jizzcup perhaps?

Asif Ali Zardari
06-17-2013, 02:58 PM
:lmao

Reck
06-17-2013, 03:22 PM
I voted to keep his name just because CN is a cool dude and because he already has 20 votes to 6. lol

With that said, CN really has changed his tune from admiring the Spurs to shitting on them and sucking Lebron's cock.

That's quite the leap. :lol

I think he's seeking aproval from HH so he can be on the best poster of the month list. lol

Thebesteva
06-17-2013, 05:22 PM
I voted to keep his name just because CN is a cool dude and because he already has 20 votes to 6. lol

With that said, CN really has changed his tune from admiring the Spurs to shitting on them and sucking Lebron's cock.

I think he's seeking aproval from HH so he can be on the best poster of the month list. lol

LMAO yeah cuz that's the reason we post here. So we can get validated by some 21 year old pakistani kid on his special list. :lol

jeebus
06-17-2013, 05:27 PM
:lol the harder you suck lebron's dick, the better poster you are according to him. I'd like to think of myself as a pioneer for spearheading the lebron despising going on; before that, people were on board the san antonio heat bullshit and thought lebeta was :cry a stand up guy :cry.

Thebesteva
06-17-2013, 05:35 PM
:lol the harder you suck lebron's dick, the better poster you are according to him. I'd like to think of myself as a pioneer for spearheading the lebron despising going on; before that, people were on board the san antonio heat bullshit and thought lebeta was :cry a stand up guy :cry.

I think that was the first thing that surprised me when I joined here, the amount of hate for Kobe, Durant, Rose etc then when it came to Lebron everyone wanted to suck the cum out of his dick.

I am not sure why that is? Perhaps it validates Timmy's greatness since he had 1 on Lebron from 2007? Either way, I hope thats a Spurstalk thing not a real Spur fan thing to love Lebron so much. Pretty homo

irishock
06-17-2013, 05:37 PM
:lol 21-6 vote count

:lol should do the same to DAF86 and other Spur homos who think LeBron>MJ, and 2013 Heat>1996 Bulls

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-17-2013, 05:39 PM
He really does seem like he has LeBron's dick in his mouth.

thunderup
06-17-2013, 05:39 PM

All season long we battled and for good reason. He actually hasn't been that bad recently with the seeking approval deal. He was worse during the regular season.

I'm sure his tune would change though had he not gave a shit about approval. Notice how he hasn't made a peep regarding the officiating in this series yet in the ECF he predictably cried like a bitch? :lol

Reck
06-17-2013, 05:40 PM
:lol 21-6 vote count

:lol should do the same to DAF86 and other Spur homos who think LeBron>MJ, and 2013 Heat>1996 Bulls

Surprise that Bulls thread hasn't gotten bumped yet. :lol

thunderup
06-17-2013, 05:42 PM
I think that was the first thing that surprised me when I joined here, the amount of hate for Kobe, Durant, Rose etc then when it came to Lebron everyone wanted to suck the cum out of his dick.

I am not sure why that is? Perhaps it validates Timmy's greatness since he had 1 on Lebron from 2007? Either way, I hope thats a Spurstalk thing not a real Spur fan thing to love Lebron so much. Pretty homo
That's the Harlem effect. Notice how some of us haven't been stricken by the contagious faggotry his schtick spreads?

There is hope in basketball humanity, after all.

StrengthAndHonor
06-17-2013, 05:42 PM
This forum is weird but I'm used to it now. Here, we have Dallas Mavericks fan with Lebron signatures, San Antonio Heat fans, Clippers/Phoenix Suns fans that defends Lebron to death more than their own team.

Best not to take people here seriously and go with the flow, everyone is just having fun. :lol

whitemamba
06-17-2013, 05:45 PM
CN= Bukkaked

thunderup
06-17-2013, 05:45 PM
Best not to take people here seriously and go with the flow, everyone is just having fun. :lol
:lol yeah, cause getting in on the fun of the Moore tornado tragedy is so cool and trendy!

jeebus
06-17-2013, 05:46 PM
Ain't that the truth. But! if everyone went with that philosophy, we wouldn't have had the meltdowns we've had or the butthurt posters. People like harlemheat, horse, fkla, and others make this place hilarious. and if someone gets incredibly stupid annoying like kool or avante, just don't read those posts.

whitemamba
06-17-2013, 05:51 PM
Ain't that the truth. But! if everyone went with that philosophy, we wouldn't have had the meltdowns we've had or the butthurt posters. People like harlemheat, horse, fkla, and others make this place hilarious. and if someone gets incredibly stupid annoying like kool or avante, just don't read those posts.

it is the internet after all...

StrengthAndHonor
06-17-2013, 05:52 PM

yeah, that about sums it up. +1 on meltdowns those are always fun :lol

Thebesteva
06-17-2013, 06:01 PM

I still can't believe Mr. High and Mighty CEO made a thread to announce his departure from Spurstalk. The shit that happens on this board is too good to be true.

DMC
06-17-2013, 06:05 PM
I still can't believe Mr. High and Mighty CEO made a thread to announce his departure from Spurstalk. The shit that happens on this board is too good to be true.

:lmao You taking my "Founder and CEO" at face value

Never saw that coming tbh

Thebesteva
06-17-2013, 06:15 PM
:lmao You taking my "Founder and CEO" at face value

Never saw that coming tbh

Someone here mentioned that you actually claim to be super rich and a CEO. I knew something was up when you said you drive a volvo

DMC
06-17-2013, 06:41 PM
Someone here mentioned that you actually claim to be super rich and a CEO. I knew something was up when you said you drive a volvo

I don't.

"you said"

When are you going to learn?

Thebesteva
06-17-2013, 06:43 PM
I don't.

"you said"

When are you going to learn?

Why're u still here? I thought u left or something. Was that just a cry for help? It's gonna be ok man...plenty of men have been cuckolded and moved on. Ask Harlem

baseline bum
06-17-2013, 06:44 PM
I don't know man... CN is mon herp for his Laker scoffing skills.

DMC
06-17-2013, 06:46 PM
Why're u still here? I thought u left or something. Was that just a cry for help? It's gonna be ok man...plenty of men have been cuckolded and moved on. Ask Harlem

Game 6. I know you don't remember that a series can go that long.

Thebesteva
06-17-2013, 06:59 PM

So what excuse are going to come up with to post after game 6? Can't wait to hear this.

I'll make you post again and pay $500 to someone.

StrengthAndHonor
06-17-2013, 07:35 PM
I'm leaving the forum guys pls pay attention to me :depressed

Thebesteva
06-17-2013, 07:36 PM
I'm leaving the forum guys pls pay attention to me :depressed

DMC in real life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g6Oknakbac

StrengthAndHonor
06-17-2013, 07:37 PM
:lol

Reck
06-17-2013, 07:59 PM
It doesn't matter if you are the ST GOAT or not.

When it comes down to anyone deciding to leave a messageboard, no one cares.

And lets face it, what do you expect? For someone to miss an anonymous entity on the Internet? Eh.

manufan10
06-17-2013, 08:22 PM

And lets face it, what do you expect? For someone to miss an anonymous entity on the Internet? Eh.

:tu

DMC
06-18-2013, 12:22 AM
So what excuse are going to come up with to post after game 6? Can't wait to hear this.

I'll make you post again and pay $500 to someone.

If the Spurs win game 6 you'll never see me post here again. If they don't it will be game 7 win or lose.

That's what my thread states or are you too fucking dense to get that from the thread title?

DMC
06-18-2013, 12:23 AM

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.

100%duncan
06-18-2013, 12:57 AM

:lmao