PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: My honest opinion........we lose game #6, no way in hell we win #7

lebomb
06-17-2013, 01:14 PM
Just sayin Niggras............Lebron and Wade will be amped up beyond belief. We must win #6. IMHO of course. :p:

Budkin
06-17-2013, 01:18 PM
If the Spurs lose Game 6... they'll make the adjustments to win Game 7.

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2013, 01:33 PM
spurs ain winning shit with stern at the helm

this series shouldve been over long time ago

BlackSwordsMan
06-17-2013, 01:34 PM
I think spurs will lose game #6 and we'll see how they come out at 7.
They shot at 60% and almost fucked up last night.

HeatChamps
06-17-2013, 01:35 PM
If the Spurs lose Game 6... they'll make the adjustments to win Game 7.
Nope your team will be MIA in Miami. lol

BlackSwordsMan
06-17-2013, 01:37 PM
Nope your team will be MIA in Miami. lol

Didn't know game 1 was in San Antonio.

TrainOfThought5
06-17-2013, 01:38 PM
I think Spo puts the final nail in the coffin and starts Ray Allen over Battier. Allowing Green to run free through a myriad of screens.

HeatChamps
06-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Didn't know game 1 was in San Antonio.
The only reason this series is close. Game 1.

jstep13
06-17-2013, 01:54 PM
Really? Because I could have sworn Spurs won games 3 and 5 also. Or are Heat fans only counting wins. Because then you are right, this series is 2-0 Heat and this series isn't even close.

vander
06-17-2013, 01:55 PM
only way the Spurs win another is if Green stays hot and they get game 3 Neal + Game 5 Manu in same game

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2013, 02:00 PM
expecting tp to go hero mode above team goal so he can win fmvp or lose the game

i know this clown

Budkin
06-17-2013, 02:33 PM
The only reason this series is close. Game 1.

Yes, the Spurs won game one, and game three, and game five.

Thebesteva
06-17-2013, 02:37 PM
Just sayin Niggras............Lebron and Wade will be amped up beyond belief. We must win #6. IMHO of course. :p:

I feel the opposite. No way in HELL they win game 6...they have to steal game 7 like Celtics v Lakers. I think Miami will win just like the Lakers did that year, and in game 6 Lakers pounded the Celtics and nearly lost game 7. I wont lie...officials really controlled the tempo late in that game (vengeance for game 2 2008). I look for more of the same against the Spurs.

HeatChamps
06-17-2013, 02:40 PM
Yes, the Spurs won game one, and game three, and game five.
But Miami was supppsed to win game 1.

Joyrider
06-17-2013, 02:49 PM

But they didn't so who gives a fuck about hypotheticals. Win or go home.

lefty
06-17-2013, 02:52 PM
I dunno

No team has won 2 consecutive games in this series

So if we lose game 6 we win game 7

Budkin
06-17-2013, 02:54 PM

They were "supposed" to repeat with no resistance.

HeatChamps
06-17-2013, 02:59 PM
They were "supposed" to repeat with no resistance.
If they win game 1, they probably win rather easily in this series.

HI-FI
06-17-2013, 03:13 PM
spurs ain winning shit with stern at the helm

this series shouldve been over long time ago

expecting tp to go hero mode above team goal so he can win fmvp or lose the game

i know this clown

I hope you're wrong on both of these. I worry about the officiating in games 6 and 7. Stern is as corrupt as they come, and Mickey Arrison of the Heat is his Jewish boy, plus ESPN wouldn't bat an eye if the games were ruined by the refs, you would just have Steve Javie defending everything while blowing a load on Doris Burke's blouse.

as for Parker, hopefully he can overcome his selfish streak and just try to do this for Timmy. you know he wants that Finals MVP, probably pissed if Green gets it, but he needs to step up and be a leader. Least we have people like Pop and Duncan who are the true leaders.

Parker hasnt' been too bad with the heroball this series so I gotta believe he'll do what is right.

ToBeHonest
06-17-2013, 03:14 PM
If they win game 1, they probably win rather easily in this series.

And if magic were real...but then WGAF.

HeatChamps
06-17-2013, 03:17 PM
And if magic were real...but then WGAF.
Hey the spurs were very lucky in game 1. The Heat should've won. I expect the Heat to eventually win this regardless.

Juggity
06-17-2013, 03:21 PM
Heatfan in disbelief

hater
06-17-2013, 03:22 PM
I called Spurs in 7 before this series started.

i am undefeated in this year's post season predictions (I did get 1 game wrong in round 1 and 2 games wrong in WCF, but that was because those 2 teams quit early. my predictions don't account for injuries or quitters)

so yeah, Spurs in 7 (unless Miami quits early)

Phillip
06-17-2013, 03:25 PM
game 1 was definitely the difference. so much fluke junk happened for SA down the stretch that likely wont happen again

ElNono
06-17-2013, 03:48 PM
i am undefeated in this year's post season predictions

I did get 1 game wrong in round 1 and 2 games wrong in WCF

:lol

hater
06-17-2013, 03:49 PM

Undefeated in predicting the winner. (see my comment where my computations don't account much for injuries and/or teams quitting)

so far so good :tu

ElNono
06-17-2013, 03:49 PM
Undefeated in predicting the winner.

so far so good :tu

:lmao

hater
06-17-2013, 03:50 PM
:lmao

Undefeated in predicting the winner. (see my comment where my computations don't account much for injuries and/or teams quitting)

ElNono
06-17-2013, 03:51 PM
A lot of us are 'undefeated predicting the winner', tbh :rolleyes

Weren't you on the Heat bandwagon all season long though? The 'doesn't matter what the Spurs do, Miami gonna steamroll them' wagon?

I would've sworn I've seen some of those posts before...

hater
06-17-2013, 03:53 PM
A lot of us are 'undefeated predicting the winner', tbh :rolleyes

Weren't you on the Heat bandwagon all season long though? The 'doesn't matter what the Spurs do, Miami gonna steamroll them' wagon?

I would've sworn I've seen some of those posts before...

don't matter. Official predictions is what matter tbh

I predicted Spurs in 5 in round 1. Of course my calculations didn't account for their starting and backup PG going down and Coward quitting. (lakers were good enough for 1 win)

round 2 100% prediction success

WCF watch game 3 again. Zbo and co quit mid-game. Again, my computations don't account for such quitting, no predictions do tbh. (grizz were good enough for 2 wins)

and now, Spurs in 7

all going as planned.

ElNono
06-17-2013, 04:10 PM
don't matter. Official predictions is what matter tbh

I predicted Spurs in 5 in round 1. Of course my calculations didn't account for their starting and backup PG going down and Coward quitting. (lakers were good enough for 1 win)

round 2 100% prediction success

WCF watch game 3 again. Zbo and co quit mid-game. Again, my computations don't account for such quitting, no predictions do tbh. (grizz were good enough for 2 wins)

and now, Spurs in 7

all going as planned.

It's all good... I'm certainly hoping you're right for once :lol

hater
06-17-2013, 04:15 PM

well tbh I hope I'm wrong in spurs in 7. I hope spurs win in 6. too many factors in game 7 to even fit in a server farm of 256 64 bit quad cpus IMO

LarryDavid
06-17-2013, 04:59 PM

If they won game 1, they probably win rather easily in this series.

Hey the spurs were very lucky in game 1. The Heat should've won. I expect the Heat to eventually win this regardless.

But they didn't. Keep singing the same song.

~O~
06-17-2013, 05:11 PM
The only reason this series is close is because Manu has been playing horrible.

TIMMYtoZO
06-17-2013, 05:43 PM

:lol What's up, Ronnie! You going to Jekka's 6 kegger tomorrow night?

Reck
06-17-2013, 05:47 PM
:lol at most of the replies in here.

Giving Spurs zero credit, specially on a close out game in route to a 5th championship. Yeah I'm sure they'll just lay down.

LOLSPURS FAN.

HI-FI
06-17-2013, 05:50 PM
:lol at most of the replies in here.

Giving Spurs zero credit, specially on a close out game in route to a 5th championship. Yeah I'm sure they'll just lay down.

LOLSPURS FAN.
i have utmost faith in Spurs. i'm more worried about officiating, bullshit coverage by ESPN, and Wade/Lebron doing more juice than humanly possible to recover. there's a lot of shady shit associated with NBA and Heat, just hope we can take care of business.

Reck
06-17-2013, 05:52 PM

Then he spews this beauty..

Spurs in 7 (unless Miami quits early)

Genius at work. :lol

thunderup
06-17-2013, 05:52 PM
i have utmost faith in Spurs. i'm more worried about officiating, bullshit coverage by ESPN, and Wade/Lebron doing more juice than humanly possible to recover. there's a lot of shady shit associated with NBA and Heat, just hope we can take care of business.
:tu

jimbo
06-17-2013, 06:08 PM
If the Spurs don't win 6, I don't think they'll win 7. Role players don't play as well on the road and neither does Manu tbh. Parker/Duncan gonna need to show up + 50% shooting from Neal+Green (combined)

If Danny's still feeling it, Spurs win in 6. (Barring a Lebron G6 vs Celtics last year. If Danny's above 50% shooting, a normal Lebron game won't be enough. They'll keep it close, Duncan'll finish it off)

Reck
06-17-2013, 06:19 PM

That's why we got a 2 game buffer and Miami has just the 1.

First I'm banking on our guys to bring it home and then I'm counting on statistics balancing out.

While Lebron has big game 7s he usually ends up on the losing end.

He'll more than likely want to take over the game by himself which he cant do if he wants to beat this squad.

For them to win two straight games Lebron+Wade+Bosh have to have a perfomance something resembling that of game 4.

The odds of that happening 3 times in one series is almost non-existent.

The Heat big 3 shot their load when they went off that night.

And there is little the refs can do if Green can keep knocking them 3s.

A decent game by Duncan+Manu and and a Tony Parker usual 20 point night would seal the deal.

And that's just our big 3. If the role players get it going (outside of Green) its a wrap.

Rogue
06-17-2013, 08:22 PM
you never bet against the home team in 7, like HeatChamp said in another thread. Neither team has won consecutive games in this series but the trend will immediately change after the Heat win 6. Miami will win both games at home and win the championship like i originally predicted

Rogue
06-17-2013, 08:35 PM
That's why we got a 2 game buffer and Miami has just the 1.

First I'm banking on our guys to bring it home and then I'm counting on statistics balancing out.

While Lebron has big game 7s he usually ends up on the losing end.

He'll more than likely want to take over the game by himself which he cant do if he wants to beat this squad.

For them to win two straight games Lebron+Wade+Bosh have to have a perfomance something resembling that of game 4.

The odds of that happening 3 times in one series is almost non-existent.

The Heat big 3 shot their load when they went off that night.

And there is little the refs can do if Green can keep knocking them 3s.

A decent game by Duncan+Manu and and a Tony Parker usual 20 point night would seal the deal.

And that's just our big 3. If the role players get it going (outside of Green) its a wrap.
Heat will foul the spurs hard just like the Spurs did in san antonio, w/o worrying much about foul troubles because the games will be played in Miami, and i doubt the likes of Green and Neal can continue to shoot lights out facing much tighter defense. Spurs were lucky enough to steal one game from Miami early on, and they shouldn't expect such good luck to knock on their door for a 2nd time imho

You can't expect Green to go holyshit throughout the series, because his hands will finally cool down at some point of time. And I'd definitely put my money on Miami's big 3 rather than the Spurs' because they're more consistent and that they will be playing on their homecourt.

Spurs will have a chance in game 6 but the chance will be slim compared to Miami's imho. and if they lose game 6, they will have zero chance in 7. Therefore, game 6 will be the battle of Yamazaki for both teams with Heat having the strategic advantage. It's always a pleasure to play such games at home when both teams are pretty exhausted after 5 hard-fought rounds, and that's why people say the 2-3-2 format favors the HCA holder strongly, imho