PDA

View Full Version : Goodbyte 5th amendment, we hardly knew ye...

ElNono
06-17-2013, 09:08 PM
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/06/at-the-supreme-court-divisions-and-signs-of-trouble-to-come/276931/

Durant82
06-17-2013, 09:21 PM
Where are conservatives screaming about the holiness of the Bill Of Rights here?

Big Empty
06-17-2013, 10:15 PM
Damn thats crazy!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-18-2013, 12:59 AM
When are all these conservative militias who've been telling us their guns will protect constitutional rights gonna start punishing the government officials taking away constitutional rights? I'm kinda hoping it comes sooner rather than later, since their obsession with the 2nd amendment is why Obama/SCOTUS gets to strip us of every other constitutional right while they say, "As long as we have guns, we have freedom!"

Any militia members gonna give me an estimate?

angrydude
06-18-2013, 01:09 AM
When are all these conservative militias who've been telling us their guns will protect constitutional rights gonna start punishing the government officials taking away constitutional rights? I'm kinda hoping it comes sooner rather than later, since their obsession with the 2nd amendment is why Obama/SCOTUS gets to strip us of every other constitutional right while they say, "As long as we have guns, we have freedom!"

that makes absolutely no sense. I think you need to check your premise.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-18-2013, 01:21 AM
that makes absolutely no sense. I think you need to check your premise.
What doesn't make sense is the retarded notion that Honey Boo Boo's dad being able to own 50 guns is what keeps America free.

boutons_deux
06-18-2013, 06:03 AM
big picture: courts, stuffed for decades by the VRWC with politicized, prejudiced conservatives, continue to prefer, expand rights of, protections of corporations and govt while doing the opposite for individuals.

sjacquemotte
06-18-2013, 08:13 AM

Have you ever actually met someone who says that or thinks that?

boutons_deux
06-18-2013, 08:24 AM

It seems that for a lot of gun fellators, the only freedom they cherish, worship is freedom to own and fellate (MANY) guns, and tons of ammo, with absolutely no restrictions or regulations.

Most of these rural, ignorant bubbas are wealth-sucked by corps, enslaved in debt by the capitalists, are economically oppressed with shitty non-unionized hourly jobs and shitty pay, but WE LOVE TO FELLATE GUNS! God Bless America!

sjacquemotte
06-18-2013, 08:36 AM
It seems that for a lot of gun fellators, the only freedom they cherish, worship is freedom to own and fellate (MANY) guns, and tons of ammo, with absolutely no restrictions or regulations.

Most of these rural, ignorant bubbas are wealth-sucked by corps, enslaved in debt by the capitalists, are economically oppressed with shitty non-unionized hourly jobs and shitty pay, but WE LOVE TO FELLATE GUNS! God Bless America!
Why did you quote me?

Th'Pusher
06-18-2013, 12:22 PM
Someone who Says or thinks that citizens should be able to own guns to protect said citezenry from the tyranny of big government eroding constitutional rights?