PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Even if the heat lose tomorrow and kobetards go dry on his ass..Lebron will always..

apalisoc_9
06-17-2013, 11:57 PM
Be the most dominant player to ever play the game since Duncan 2003.

I don't knows what losing would bring about to lebrons confidence, but anyone who enjoys kobe brickig shoots and riding bigmen over a complete game is a fcking a retard. I'm pointing fingers because I fcking know 95% of lebron haters are insecure kobetards..

Bron come to San Antonio Please!!!

EDIT:

Oh and KOBE NEVER NEVER NOT ONCE IN HIS CAREER WAS AS DOMINANT AS LEBRON OR ANY OTHER GOAT SUPERSTAR.

AchillesHeel
06-18-2013, 12:24 AM
:lol

Rogue
06-18-2013, 06:25 AM
Truth bomb. Bron is the world's best basketball player at present day without any doubt. I'm not a big fan of him and I even called him a N during the 11' finals but the truth will always stand. I wished he could join dallas before 2010 but I'm never gonna pretend like he's a shitty player or an inglorious Judas just because he didn't join my team tbh

Clipper Nation
06-18-2013, 06:44 AM
Truth bombs son :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 06:47 AM
Be the most dominant player to ever play the game since Duncan 2003.

I don't knows what losing would bring about to lebrons confidence, but anyone who enjoys kobe brickig shoots and riding bigmen over a complete game is a fcking a retard. I'm pointing fingers because I fcking now 95% of lebron haters are insecure kobetards..

Bron come to San Antonio Please!!!

Bron is the most dominant since Shaq....whereas Duncan was the best bigman since Hakeem and Kobe was the best 2guard since MJ...big difference between dominant and "Best"...therefore in Honor of your retarded thread I hereby award to you the very first Golden Crack pipe Award....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/golden_crack_pipe_zpsdfc25aba.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/njc_zps2366e705.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 06:48 AM
Truth bomb. Bron is the world's best basketball player at present day without any doubt. I'm not a big fan of him and I even called him a N during the 11' finals but the truth will always stand. I wished he could join dallas before 2010 but I'm never gonna pretend like he's a shitty player or an inglorious Judas just because he didn't join my team tbh

the best basketball player who can't even get a white girl to go out with him for burgers and a shake...:lol my man Kobe never has that problem

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 06:49 AM
How does the greatest richest basketball player in the world get turned down on a cheeseburger and french fry offer....this shit is just fucking insane...I cannot fathom it....

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 06:50 AM
Hey Rouge: Dirk Nowtiski: "Kobe is the greatest player of our era". :lol

Rogue
06-18-2013, 07:02 AM
^ Kobe is probably just one of the 10 players who Dirk has breathed the same eulogy to, and his name is Nowitzki if i remember correct.

Just because bron doesn't hang out with any white girls it doesn't mean he can't get any imho. I'm a lifelong celibate, maybe I'm not badass enough to attract girls of my goddess's caliber, but I'd still have got a platoon of bitches sucking my dick in rotation if i ever wanted to. I became a celibate because that's my voluntary choice, and I'm smart enough that I don't need sex to make myself feel happy tbh

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 07:06 AM
^ Kobe is probably just one of the 10 players who Dirk has breathed the same eulogy to, and his name is Nowitzki if i remember correct.

Just because bron doesn't hang out with any white girls it doesn't mean he can't get any imho. I'm a lifelong celibate, maybe I'm not badass enough to attract girls of my goddess's caliber, but I'd still have got a platoon of bitches sucking my dick in rotation if i ever wanted to. I became a celibate because that's my voluntary choice, and I'm smart enough that I don't need sex to make myself feel happy tbh

unfortunately you were cursed from the start since you we're obviously born from a long line of faggots

DMX7
06-18-2013, 07:12 AM
the best basketball player who can't even get a white girl to go out with him for burgers and a shake...:lol my man Kobe never has that problem

That's because Kobe just rapes them.

Rogue
06-18-2013, 07:17 AM
unfortunately i was born in china so...

I haven't even touched a real gun in my life; I didn't get any bitch to fuck at age 13; I didn't get the chance to vote for Obama as my president; I can't afford an Iphone so my nude photos can't be leaked to the internet for the whole world to see.

100%duncan
06-18-2013, 07:52 AM
Duncan was still the best player in 2005 tbh. :lol steve nash