PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Dear Lebron

ElNono
06-18-2013, 02:44 AM
Dear Mr James,

I know everybody is talking about your legacy, and how much of a shitstain would be to drop the ball on this championship after a furious regular season and seemingly having conquered all your fears last season.

You've grown into the best player this game has to offer over the last few years. You also have grown as a person, despite lacking a father figure, since that silly Decision special.

But you're not kidding anybody. You know exactly what's at stake here. There is a gigantic amount of pressure, a whole lot of pressure. And if it wouldn't be much of an inconvenience, we would prefer that such pressure actually does get to you during either the game tomorrow or Thursday.

If you would be so kind to let it enter your head and let it do some work, we, Spurs fans, would prefer if you bring not your A game, not your B game, not your C game.... but your E game. Just for one game.

Many stories will be written if you fail to deliver. That's not such a bad thing. You're a young fella, and frankly, you're still the reason a bunch of those media bozos still have a job. In due time, they'll embrace you again, forget you got blocked by Kobe in the AllStar game, and give you another chance to show you're the best. This is how they make their money, by bringing people like you up, then down, then back up again. Heck, even if you were so kind to let us have #5, you probably are going to be talked about more than our team anyways.

Appreciate your time,
ElNono

DMC
06-18-2013, 02:47 AM
p.s. you can prove Tim wrong when he said "the league will be yours in the few years" and instead show it should have been "until I decide otherwise".

AchillesHeel
06-18-2013, 02:52 AM
Lebron is a choker on the big stage when he goes against seasoned vets instead of little puppies like OKC last year. While his stats seem decent enough at 21 ppg 11 reb 7 ast, his efficiency has dropped big time, Heat was supposed to be an all-time great team with one of the most stacked rosters ever, yet is losing to a 37 yr old Timmy, injured Parker,TOSB manu, a young Kawhi and a bunch of role players.

Reck
06-18-2013, 02:53 AM
"not your A game, not your B game, not your C game.... but your E game."

Best part really.

Its akin to the infamous 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 championships guarantee smack talk. :nope

AchillesHeel
06-18-2013, 02:55 AM

Best part really.

Its akin to the infamous 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 championships guarantee smack talk. :nope

It's Karma, tbh. If the big 3 had shut their mouth and not done that stupid show and talked a lot of smack, maybe they'd be more respected and maybe they'd have a more killer mentality instead of looking like a bunch of spoiled brats that think everything's going to be easy.

TDMVPDPOY
06-18-2013, 02:58 AM
spurs end it on heat floor

danny green winning fmvp, finishes it off by dancing on the heat halfcourt logo c-walk over that shit

spurraider21
06-18-2013, 02:58 AM
LeBron, it is true that if you choke, you'll be the most talked about guy in sports. but remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity

DMC
06-18-2013, 03:02 AM
Also, Mr James.... you could send me on my merry way if you just go full on hero tonight and show them what you have. You need to take at least 30 shots tonight. Make it happen El BJ.

NRHector
06-18-2013, 03:06 AM
Fuck you Mr. James

ezau
06-18-2013, 03:37 AM
If there's such a thing as Z game, I want Lebron to bring it tomorrow.

100%duncan
06-18-2013, 03:49 AM
Fuck you Mr. James

unforeseen
06-18-2013, 04:30 AM

Best part really.

Do not forget the X game, Y game, and Z game.

Brazil
06-18-2013, 07:28 AM
Also Spurs after a 5th ring won't care anymore, it will be time to tank and think about the future. Not a bad idea to let us win a last after you can take the 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 tbh

smaka
06-18-2013, 07:29 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmqota55G31qizo4co1_400.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-INznZAWMOjk/TfvSS1RYtEI/AAAAAAAADtU/e7IUHmeLHO8/s1600/lebron.jpg

jimbo
06-18-2013, 09:02 AM
Lebron is a choker on the big stage when he goes against seasoned vets instead of little puppies like OKC last year. While his stats seem decent enough at 21 ppg 11 reb 7 ast, his efficiency has dropped big time, Heat was supposed to be an all-time great team with one of the most stacked rosters ever, yet is losing to a 37 yr old Timmy, injured Parker,TOSB manu, a young Kawhi and a bunch of role players.

I can sense your fear, you're like a little puppy right now.

Ain't nobody inTIMidated by a cuck with a tramp stamp, ear piercings and :lol clown tattoos. :lol

:lmao Parent kidnappers

:lmao Cheater

How are you even gonna compare that ragtag group of pussies to the seasoned hardened vets on that Mavs team? They went through so much adversity to get to the finals. (one of the hardest paths ever tbqh) What have the Spurs done? Beat a injury ridden Lakers team and lucked out of being dropped out by Westbrook getting injured.

In conclusion, I'm gonna need to laugh one more time at this

:rollin:rollin:rollin

slacker77
06-18-2013, 09:11 AM

Ain't nobody inTIMidated by a cuck with a tramp stamp, ear piercings and :lol clown tattoos. :lol

How are you even gonna compare that ragtag group of pussies to the seasoned hardened vets on that Mavs team? They went through so much adversity to get to the finals. (one of the hardest paths ever tbqh) What have the Spurs done? Beat a injury ridden Lakers team and lucked out of being dropped out by Westbrook getting injured.

Why the fuck are you even a spurs fan??

jimbo
06-18-2013, 09:14 AM
Why the fuck are you even a spurs fan??

I like men with sexy punisher apparel

AchillesHeel
06-18-2013, 09:14 AM

:lmao thanks for the luls

slacker77
06-18-2013, 09:32 AM
I like men with sexy punisher apparel

diaw?

clambake
06-18-2013, 10:15 AM
this should be easy. its just lebron and a bunch of injured guys.

Mugen
06-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Winning tonight isn't going to bring your father back, LeBron. Might as well let Timmy ring tonight so he can be the daddy you never had tbh.

DMC
06-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Winning tonight isn't going to bring your father back, LeBron. Might as well let Timmy ring tonight so he can be the daddy you never had tbh.

I'll dress like a Cleveland pimp and be his daddy if I get to live his lifestyle.

hater
06-18-2013, 03:47 PM
could be worse. Duncan could have fucked that slut Gloria James in the process.

DMC
06-18-2013, 06:53 PM
could be worse. Duncan could have fucked that slut Gloria James in the process.

Imagine the menthol smoke breathing lint dragon that couple would have produced.