PDA

View Full Version : Hold your horses

polandprzem
06-18-2013, 07:11 AM
You guys again are confident now after spurs won. But last time so many were jumping off the cliff it's insane. I was on the edge I must admit.
But now again ppl starting to crown the spur way too early.

The best team in regular season Miami heat on their own floor is the most dangerous team. They do feed of the crowd and can dominate for long stretches.

Now when Wade got going along with James being more confident in Miami plus the reserves of the Heat I find it very difficult to win game 6 esp. when Heat are after a loss and spurs are after a win when they clicked very nicely.

I can assume Manu will not have another great performance and TP still slowed down by the injury.

We need TD again to dominate defensively and offensively as well. We need to cut on turnovers again! And be patient cause Miami will change how they gonna defend in a meaning that sometimes they gonna trap and sometimes not. And how good can Green be again and if they gonna stick with him more now?

It seems though that the spurs solved the lineup problems. We do have a lineups for their smallball and when they gonna play bigger the spurs also do have bodies to contribute.

Can the spurs keep up the intensity of the transition game now after just 1 day of a break?
I would like to see more hi-lo and I want Neal to get going!
I want Neal to seal the deal !

If the spurs not gonna stay sharp in game 6 they already can buy a farm. Losing game 6 is like losing 80% of the game 7, along with worse reffing crew in g7 then in g6.

GO FIGHT FOR IT !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORCaVah3tNU

Fireball
06-18-2013, 07:16 AM
Absolutely agree ... I do not have the confidence of other people on this board. Miami defeated the Pacers fairly easy in games 5 and 7. The only thing working for us is the 3-2 lead which puts a little more pressure on the Heat shooters. Chalmers will play better at home again if he gets to play ...

gnsf0946
06-18-2013, 08:13 AM
only way we win 'ship is if Miami flat out chokes imho tbh

Knoxxx
06-18-2013, 09:31 AM
What is the point of this thread? Everyone knows Miami could win but only a wuss goes on and on about it at this stage.

TampaDude
06-18-2013, 09:33 AM
This series is over. Miami is done. Spurs pull away in the second half and win #5 TONIGHT. Done deal. Book it.

polandprzem
06-18-2013, 09:36 AM
What is the point of this thread? Everyone knows Miami could win but only a wuss goes on and on about it at this stage.

There is absolutely no point of this thread.

There are much better threads all over this board :rolleyes
Everybody might know the Heat can win but most acting like the spurs is granted the win.

bklynspursfan
06-18-2013, 09:37 AM
For me, even if we are up 3-0 I worry about a game. The fact that Miami has yet to lose back to back and has 2 left at home is reason enough for me to worry. The one thing I "think" that helps me with this is the amount of minutes Wade & Lebron played last game. Lebron looked really gassed at times in that game, and only 1 day off in between to travel & play the next game. I hope they run out of gas...

polandprzem
06-18-2013, 09:58 AM
For me, even if we are up 3-0 I worry about a game. The fact that Miami has yet to lose back to back and has 2 left at home is reason enough for me to worry. The one thing I "think" that helps me with this is the amount of minutes Wade & Lebron played last game. Lebron looked really gassed at times in that game, and only 1 day off in between to travel & play the next game. I hope they run out of gas...

Yup you always have hope James will run of gas but it's rare, very rare.
I wonder if Wade can have 3rd fantastic game in a row after not so good postseason.

beallionaire
06-18-2013, 10:13 AM
only way we win 'ship is if Miami flat out chokes imho tbh

no faith, pussy

clambake
06-18-2013, 10:17 AM
its easy. just lebron and a bunch of injured guys.

Rapper
06-18-2013, 10:19 AM
Agreed , It's too early to celerbate because game 6 for the Heat is a must must must win game and I strongly think the "desperate Heat" can win with double digital.

Let's see what happen in game 7

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-18-2013, 10:20 AM
Great post, I'm also really worried and nervous myself. I think the series is 50/50 right now, I wouldn't bet on either team.

dg7md
06-18-2013, 10:46 AM
We beat them once on their own floor. We can do it again.

Champions can win at home and on the road.

Jenks
06-18-2013, 10:55 AM
its easy. just lebron and a bunch of injured guys.Thanks, I had forgotten about Bosh's dislocated vagina.

Beaverfuzz
06-18-2013, 11:00 AM
If Miami holds serve and wins the last two games, then more power to them.

But it's not happening.

SupremeGuy
06-18-2013, 11:03 AM
As long as the refs don't keep the cHeat in the game, we got this. I've been calling Spurs in 6 since the series started.