PDA

View Full Version : Game Watching in Houston

kdaltcu
06-18-2013, 09:42 AM
Is there any bar in Houston that transplanted Spurs fans get together to watch games? Sure would be nice to celebrate with some SA folks tonight. GO SPURS GO!

:lobt2:

capek
06-18-2013, 09:45 AM
I watch game 3 at Firkin and Phoenix. There were a couple other Spurs fans there but not much. I'm debating going out to watch it, and watching it alone at home so I can lose my shit in peace if we win. :tu

kdaltcu
06-18-2013, 09:51 AM
I saw Firkin & Phoenix gave us some love on their billboard.

Ive watched at Jacksons Watering Hole on Richmond in the past and there were a few Spurs fans. Ill probably go there unless I hear of any "official" SA bar... I guess I could make Jackson's Watering Hole the official... It has great outside seating and they usually turn the sound way up for us.

GO SPURS GO!

it's me
06-18-2013, 09:53 AM
yeah.... people here is actually rooting for the Cheat, sore loosers rockets fans, you can go to Chulas, but you'll find Cheat "fans" virtually everywhere. I stay at home and scream the hell out by myself.

fleggy2k2
06-18-2013, 10:30 AM
I live near Westheimer by the Galleria. There's this place called The Deck on Fountain View and Scott Gertner's like right next to each other which are pretty good