PDA

View Full Version : Game Watching in Seattle?

Hatfield
06-18-2013, 11:53 AM
I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd at least try. Anyone in PacNW?

Hatfield
06-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Anyone? Meet up at a bar? I just want to watch the game with some fans. My wife is from California and sports bore her. She doesn't get it.

Beaverfuzz
06-18-2013, 12:41 PM
Fuck Shittle!

Lonestar
06-18-2013, 01:15 PM
Sorry Hatfield, I'm in Tacoma and will have to watch the game on my DVR. Why you ask? Because I DVR'd game 1 and they won so now I'm too superstitious to watch it live. Whatever it takes! GO SPURS GO!

eb-
06-18-2013, 01:20 PM
while on topic, anyone know good spots in san diego?

Darius Bieber
06-18-2013, 01:22 PM
Anyone know of a good place on Antarctica? Preferably somewhere close to the Amundsen-Scott Station. Don't want to drink and drive too far on my snowmobile.

Hatfield
06-18-2013, 01:28 PM
Sorry Hatfield, I'm in Tacoma and will have to watch the game on my DVR. Why you ask? Because I DVR'd game 1 and they won so now I'm too superstitious to watch it live. Whatever it takes! GO SPURS GO!

While I totally understand tradition (I will be eating a burrito before the game, unfortunately not from Freebirds) it could be the championship game! Don't you want to celebrate with a fan? Let me know if you change your mind. I'd be down with meeting you halfway.

Hatfield
06-18-2013, 01:33 PM
Fuck Shittle!

I love SA, born and raised, but Seattle.....is definitely not Shittle.

Beaverfuzz
06-18-2013, 01:44 PM
Yes, Seattle is Shittle. #RCTID

Capt Bringdown
06-18-2013, 01:59 PM
I hope you find a fellow Spurs fan to watch the game with. I lived in Seattle when the Spurs won their first title in '99. I recall watching the game at home alone, because I had a bad experience with sports bars. As in some jackass changing the channel to watch a fucking Mariners game or some such.
Good luck

Hatfield
06-18-2013, 02:03 PM
I hope you find a fellow Spurs fan to watch the game with. I lived in Seattle when the Spurs won their first title in '99. I recall watching the game at home alone, because I had a bad experience with sports bars. As in some jackass changing the channel to watch a fucking Mariners game or some such.
Good luck

Ha! Sounds familiar for sure.

tesseractive
06-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Yes, Seattle is Shittle. #RCTID
No offense meant, but why are you a Spurs fan if you're all about Portland?

Cklbmk
06-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Steinhaus in federal way always has the games on. More Miami fans usually tho

Capt Bringdown
06-18-2013, 02:24 PM
Steinhaus in federal way always has the games on. More Miami fans usually tho
For sure. Seattle is a front-runner town. Oh, they love their sports teams - when they're winning.
I remember going to a few Sonics game - you could have fired a cannon in the arena and not hit anyone.

dallasmaverickslose
06-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Anybody know some good places to watch the game in Soviet Russia?

milkyway21
06-18-2013, 03:47 PM
wow United Nations calling..Seattle, LA, Russia, Antarctica....

Beaverfuzz
06-18-2013, 04:35 PM
No offense meant, but why are you a Spurs fan if you're all about Portland?

SO I have to live in San Antonio to be a Spurs fan? Run along junior, I've seen Gervin play live. And fuck Shittle.

tesseractive
06-18-2013, 04:43 PM
SO I have to live in San Antonio to be a Spurs fan? Run along junior, I've seen Gervin play live. And fuck Shittle.
No, of course you don't have to live in SA. But if you're all about "Rose City Til I Die" I'm just surprised you're not repping their only team, that's all.

And it's been quite a while since anybody's called me junior. :lol

Hatfield
06-18-2013, 04:58 PM

Tesseractive has a point, what you're saying doesn't really make sense if you are truly RCTID. Quit trolling.

And I am definitely not cool enough to live in Portland. I don't have a mustache or tight black denim jeans....not hipster enough.

Beaverfuzz
06-18-2013, 07:57 PM
No, of course you don't have to live in SA. But if you're all about "Rose City Til I Die" I'm just surprised you're not repping their only team, that's all.

And it's been quite a while since anybody's called me junior. :lol

Let me know when Blazer fans chant Rose City or #RCTID. Lucky for Drew Carey, the Seahawks have a stadium already. :lmao

Beaverfuzz
06-18-2013, 08:00 PM
Tesseractive has a point, what you're saying doesn't really make sense if you are truly RCTID. Quit trolling.

And I am definitely not cool enough to live in Portland. I don't have a mustache or tight black denim jeans....not hipster enough.

Word to the wise, Portlandia isn't that popular here in Portland. I do hope the Sonics come back in the near future, tough to feud with Suckramento or Denver.