PDA

View Full Version : Am I a bad person?

bigzak25
07-15-2005, 02:10 PM
or am I just lazy?

I was driving down the street yesterday when a kamikazzykitty dashed in front of my car. I was proboaly 5 ft from him when he dashed from under the front of a parked car.

He wanted to die.

I saw him take one final jump to reach midpoint of my car and he had one paw on his nutz and one paw in the giving me the finger, fuck you, postion.

i was late for the uh...store. so i kept driving. hopefully, the crazy gato has 8 lives left and a helluva headache, but if not, i'd like to take a moment of silence for the poor splattered pussy.............................................

thanks for listening. :smokin :tu

JoePublic
07-15-2005, 02:16 PM
Sounds like you're pussy whipped.

N.Y. Johnny
07-15-2005, 02:17 PM
You're not bad Zak,

I've got to live with the thought of running over a Mother Possum with the babies on her back :depressed
I got caught in a far right lane by a wooded area with a car behind me and some next to me..i couldn't get outta the way...needless to say i didn't drive through that route for a while...but i felt the bump :vomit
so i knew they were done for

1Parker1
:rolleyes

SpursWoman
You should be arrested for failure to stop and render aid.

You could at least have given it mouth to pu...kitty.... :cooldevil

Flea
07-15-2005, 02:19 PM
You should be arrested for failure to stop and render aid.

You could at least have given it mouth to pu...kitty.... :cooldevil

:lol

violentkitten
07-15-2005, 02:23 PM
fat man is gonna pay.

bigzak25
07-15-2005, 02:29 PM
:lmao i'm sorry. i will make a sacrafice. i won't eat pussy for a month.

SpursWoman
07-15-2005, 02:31 PM

Or would that be to eat twice as much....... http://www.boomspeed.com/sweetc/yscratchchin.gif

Cant_Be_Faded
07-15-2005, 02:36 PM
Or would that be to eat twice as much....... http://www.boomspeed.com/sweetc/yscratchchin.gif

funny

B.AlMighty
07-15-2005, 02:39 PM

Sorry, but I can't see you not eating out for a month.

bigzak25
07-15-2005, 02:46 PM
the home cookin is good, that won't be a problem. :tu

i think i've ran over an opossum like 10 years ago, another cat maybe 8 years ago...

my brakes just aren't that good.

at least i haven't hit a deer yet. that would be bad.

Spurminator
07-15-2005, 02:48 PM
I swerved to miss a dog once when I was 16 and totalled my dad's car.

You made the right choice.

pache100
07-15-2005, 02:50 PM
You're not a bad person for hitting the cat. About thinking that it's funny, I'm not so sure.

Spam
07-15-2005, 02:57 PM
You're not a bad person for hitting the cat. About thinking that it's funny, I'm not so sure.

We all know TLong woulda "hit it".

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2005, 03:01 PM

At least he didn't back up and run over it again just to make sure...:lol

Mr Dio
07-15-2005, 10:38 PM
i'm sorry. i will make a sacrafice. i won't eat pussy for a month.

That gonna piss Mouse off?

midgetonadonkey
07-15-2005, 11:08 PM
As long as you didn't hit a person...you are good. Even if you hit a person, as long as it's for good reason you are good.

Faccia di Angelo
07-16-2005, 01:44 AM
You're not bad Zak,

I've got to live with the thought of running over a Mother Possum with the babies on her back :depressed
I got caught in a far right lane by a wooded area with a car behind me and some next to me..i couldn't get outta the way...needless to say i didn't drive through that route for a while...but i felt the bump :vomit
so i knew they were done for
I still can't believe you ran over that poor family of possums, and in a hummer of all things!
I could just picture those poor little things crossing the road..:oops
And then sending that picture as proof of what you had done :vomit
murderer!

I've yet to hit an animal (knock on wood). I'd probably freak out. I almost did the other day before work but I saw him from underneath a parked car so I slowed down before he dashed in front of me chasing the car. I'd probably be one of those idiots who would swerve to avoid them and hit something else lol :(

ALVAREZ6
07-16-2005, 11:25 AM
I never liked cats anyways.....who cares... :smokin