PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Wish finals were on TNT......love Chuck, Ernie, Shaq and Kenny

lebomb
06-18-2013, 01:52 PM
ABC sucks!!!! Cant stand those boring ass biased NBA analysts. They are gatdayum awful. Magic keeps switching teams, that bald niggra and white clown are annoying as hell, and Rose just plain sucks ass!!!

TNT.........TNT..........TNT.............TNT!!!!!! ! :flag:

Budkin
06-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Most of them are on NBA TV after the game.

DMC
06-18-2013, 01:55 PM
If the Spurs win, who's going to be the saddest of them all? I'd say CWebb.

We all know that's not going to happen though.

lebomb
06-18-2013, 01:56 PM
If the Spurs win, who's going to be the saddest of them all? I'd say CWebb.

We all know that's not going to happen though.

Yeah I forgot about CWebb..........all them fools together make the pre-game, half time, and post game worth a damn. I just go grab a drink everytime the ABC faggots come on. Magic should stick to talking shit about the Lakers.

Juggity
06-18-2013, 01:58 PM
JVG has been pretty good as an in game commentator. I think Jalen Rose is entertaining, too. Wilbon is kind of dull but usually knows what he's talking about. Magic is about as boilerplate as a commentator could possibly be. Bill Simmons has begun to turn me off a bit (just keeps bringing the same halftime "why aren't the heat/spurs up by more?" take).

hater
06-18-2013, 02:01 PM
tbh more ppl would watch if Kenny, barkley or even anybody worth a shit would commentate on it. But ABC broadcast fucking sucks so bad, it turns ppl off.

Of course you will never hear this as a reason why ratings suck. They will blame it 99% on the spurs

DMC
06-18-2013, 02:04 PM
I'd like to see Magic take his drug cocktail during the halftime show. I think it would be interesting also to see him, Chuck and CWebb go through speech therapy during the halftime show.

td4mvp2k
06-18-2013, 02:06 PM
:lol how do u love shaq? fuk dat MFr!

Trainwreck2100
06-18-2013, 02:35 PM
Barkley is officially done for the season after last game

G-Nob
06-18-2013, 02:37 PM
The ABC halftime show is unwatchable. Wilbon provides no commentary, justs asks questions. Magic stumbles over his words. Jalen Rose talks like he has a brain injury. (And they've somehow made him the "host".) And Bill Simmons' voice keeps changing, like he doesn't know how deep he wants to keep it. There is no insight, no entertainment. Just fix the cameras onto whatever halftime show the fans are getting in the arena.

tesseractive
06-18-2013, 02:51 PM
The ABC halftime show is unwatchable. Wilbon provides no commentary, justs asks questions. Magic stumbles over his words. Jalen Rose talks like he has a brain injury. (And they've somehow made him the "host".) And Bill Simmons' voice keeps changing, like he doesn't know how deep he wants to keep it. There is no insight, no entertainment. Just fix the cameras onto whatever halftime show the fans are getting in the arena.
I like Jalen on some of his Grantland podcasts, but the format of the halftime show demands only sound bites. Simmons and Jalen are both terrible at those, and Magic's are all his completely vapid "Hey there young fella" schtick. It might be a better show if they worked on the format, or maybe it's just not the right mix for TV period.

Oh well, at least it doesn't feature Screaming A anymore.

TrainOfThought5
06-18-2013, 03:01 PM
it amazes me that they completely fail to deliver even the most BASIC form of entertaining analysis or basketball centerrd personality to fill up 5 minutes of TV during the halftime of an NBA finals. i could make a better show with Nono, lefty, HarlemHeat, Koolaidman, and Timvp as the host.