PDA

View Full Version : What Does It Mean When A Woman Starts Talking To You About Her Period

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 02:58 PM
So i have friend from Argentina that I've been secretly flirting with. She's married and always let it be known that she's in love with her husband. Today she sent me a text saying she was leaving work early because she had a headache. She even told me her husband was on his way to pick her up. Now I feel she's starting to have feelings for me because she told me that her period had started and it hurt and caused her headaches. She told me that she always feel better after talking to me because I make her laugh all the time.

I think this may be an early indication she may be willing to fuck me.

silverblk mystix
06-18-2013, 03:05 PM
So i have friend from Argentina that I've been secretly flirting with. She's married and always let it be known that she's in love with her husband. Today she sent me a text saying she was leaving work early because she had a headache. She even told me her husband was on his way to pick her up. Now I feel she's starting to have feelings for me because she told me that her period had started and it hurt and caused her headaches. She told me that she always feel better after talking to me because I make her laugh all the time.

It means that you are her emotional tampon and she will just dump all her emotional baggage on you while someone else fucks her.

I. Hustle
06-18-2013, 03:06 PM
That's what it is. She told you that her husband is picking her up because she wants to do you both at the same time. She wants the wobbly H. There is no time like the present. Go to her now! Stop stalling! Go!

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 03:09 PM
It means that you are her emotional tampon and she will just dump all her emotional baggage on you while someone else fucks her.

So u think im reading too much in to it. You dont think its a sign i could ease my way in there

ChumpDumper
06-18-2013, 03:12 PM
You're her girlfriend.

Trill Clinton
06-18-2013, 03:14 PM

yup, she's ready for the dick, no jason. her husband sounds like he's a square if his broad is flirting with yo ass. he obviously isn't pleasing her anymore. go ahead and make him a cuck, doggiehttp://i39.tinypic.com/15uiar.png

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 03:21 PM
She's sick right now. But I will give it more time. We flirted heavy early on but then said she had to stop. But now she sends me text messages dropping hints and being a tease. She even said once she loves fish and would love to try my Bass ....then she backed off cold turkey.

Now she's at it again irritating, teasing, and trolling me with her pussy. Imma go Kobe on her ass. Just kidding.

JudynTX
06-18-2013, 03:27 PM

All it means is that she likes you AS A FRIEND, nothing more. You're like one of her girlfriends.

ohmwrecker
06-18-2013, 03:28 PM
She views you as a non-threatening, non-sexual friend. Like a woman. She's got a good read on you tbh.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-18-2013, 03:36 PM
Seeing if your cycles sync up. It's a standard test of BFF potential.

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 03:37 PM
She views you as a non-threatening, non-sexual friend. Like a woman. She's got a good read on you tbh.

I doubt it she's been very suggestive with me in the past.
It seems she wants to but also want to do right by her hubby.

Avante
06-18-2013, 03:42 PM

You don't talk to many women do ya slick?

She sees you as another girlfriend, very obvious.

So you'd mess with another mans wife?

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 03:44 PM
All it means is that she likes you AS A FRIEND, nothing more. You're like one of her girlfriends.

Judy she's the one blowing up my phone. She knows I wanna be there for her. It seems shes warming to the idea of secrecy

ChumpDumper
06-18-2013, 03:45 PM
Take it from the women here. Even just alluding to the evacuation of blood and endometrial tissue from the vagina is not foreplay.

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Take it from the women here. Even just alluding to the evacuation of blood and endometrial tissue from the vagina is not foreplay.

It's just a small portion of what we discussed today. You're extrapolating too much from it.

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 03:54 PM
You don't talk to many women do ya slick?

She sees you as another girlfriend, very obvious.

So you'd mess with another mans wife?

I don't force anyone to do anything against their will. If she wants to cheat the marriage is over antyways

The Reckoning
she's letting you know she's not pregnant. it's always a welcomed topic of discussion in my book tbh.

Trill Clinton
we need more deets, fam. has she sent you suggestive photos, text you after midnight, rub your shoulder when ya'll talk, is she at ya crib after dark?

Slim Charles
06-18-2013, 03:55 PM
It's just a small portion of what we discussed today. You're extrapolating too much from it.

Just the fact that you used the word extrapolating shows that you aint gettin shit, bitch. That's the way gay best friends talk. She just wants a shopping buddy and someone to eat ice cream with when she's bloated. Just wait until the next chick flick comes out and she's blowing up your phone. The hubby don't care because you aren't a threat. He sees it like dudes are less likely to talk to her when y'all are at the mall because they think you are together. Plus he thinks you like to take it in the ass and since she doesn't have a dick nothing is going to happen between you two.

ohmwrecker
06-18-2013, 03:57 PM
I doubt it she's been very suggestive with me in the past.
It seems she wants to but also want to do right by her hubby.

She will do that until she doesn't need you anymore. It's purely an ego thing. Don't sweat it. You won't have to actually touch a woman.

Avante
06-18-2013, 03:58 PM
I don't force anyone to do anything against their will. If she wants to cheat the marriage is over antyways

Are you really that hard up you gotta mess around with a married woman, that's sad. It's so easy to pick up women and there you are....sheesh~~~~~~~~~

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Just the fact that you used the word extrapolating shows that you aint gettin shit, bitch. That's the way gay best friends talk. She just wants a shopping buddy and someone to eat ice cream with when she's bloated. Just wait until the next chick flick comes out and she's blowing up your phone. The hubby don't care because you aren't a threat. He sees it like dudes are less likely to talk to her when y'all are at the mall because they think you are together. Plus he thinks you like to take it in the ass and since she doesn't have a dick nothing is going to happen between you two.

Lol that was good. But I'm a very handsome guy not too brag. I've posted my pic here before...I'm not tripping with her but its the thrill of the chase

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 04:01 PM
Are you really that hard up you gotta mess around with a married woman, that's sad. It's so easy to pick up women and there you are....sheesh~~~~~~~~~

I look at it as a married woman messing around with a single man.

Slim Charles
06-18-2013, 04:01 PM
She will do that until she doesn't need you anymore. It's purely an ego thing. Don't sweat it. You won't have to actually touch a woman.

That's what dude is scared of. He's afraid that she might get to close and he'll have to smell that sweet spot.
Don't worry little nig. If she wanted you she'd have had you by now, husband or no husband. When a chick wants a dude she won't play she'll make that shit known. When she wants someone to go to the mall with and tell her what color furniture would look best in her living room she'll tell the dude about her period.

Slim Charles
06-18-2013, 04:05 PM
Lol that was good. But I'm a very handsome guy not too brag. I've posted my pic here before...I'm not tripping with her but its the thrill of the chase

Who said shit about you being ugly. Most gays know how to maintain. I didn't say she didn't want you because you are ugly I said she doesn't want you because she thinks you are gay. Pussy recognize pussy.

Avante
06-18-2013, 04:05 PM
I look at it as a married woman messing around with a single man.

You must really be hard up.

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 04:07 PM
we need more deets, fam. has she sent you suggestive photos, text you after midnight, rub your shoulder when ya'll talk, is she at ya crib after dark?

She has not sent me nudes but I have sent her pics of my dick and she kissed once no tongue and let me press my dick up agsibt her as we hugged. She initiated the kiss. I thought it was innocent and sweet

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Who said shit about you being ugly. Most gays know how to maintain. I didn't say she didn't want you because you are ugly I said she doesn't want you because she thinks you are gay. Pussy recognize pussy.

Lol u r on a roll. Lmao

JudynTX
06-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Judy she's the one blowing up my phone. She knows I wanna be there for her. It seems shes warming to the idea of secrecy

Why isn't she texting her husband?

JMarkJohns
06-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Midol_Man

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 04:11 PM
You must really be hard up.

I'm not actually....I'm no saint but I'm not a bad guy either

JudynTX
06-18-2013, 04:13 PM
Midol_Man

:lmao :lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 04:18 PM
Why isn't she texting her husband?

I think she does text him. But she texts me way more than I care for her to. Listen I like her alot but she has security in her marriage and she knows I'm not settling down.

ChumpDumper
06-18-2013, 04:19 PM
It's just a small portion of what we discussed today. You're extrapolating too much from it.You're the one who highlighted that part of the conversation. Menses talk with a woman you have yet to sleep with is a sure sign you are her girlfriend.

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 04:24 PM
You're the one who highlighted that part of the conversation. Menses talk with a woman you have yet to sleep with is a sure sign you are her girlfriend.

Just wondering if its a sign she's falling in love. I know if I really pressed the issue I could fuck her during her lunch period but I'm not going to press I want her to ask me.

Avante
06-18-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm not actually....I'm no saint but I'm not a bad guy either

I've been in bars met some girl (easy pick up) then once finding out her husband was away/military/whatever....made it very clear...no thanks.

You are telling me you have to get anything you can, that's sad.

Look at yourself all giddy because somebody might fuck ya, wow guy that's bad.

Creepn
06-18-2013, 04:46 PM
Nah, Chump got it right. She's the playa and you're the playee/girlfriend. Set your game right Kool.

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 04:58 PM
I've been in bars met some girl (easy pick up) then once finding out her husband was away/military/whatever....made it very clear...no thanks.

You are telling me you have to get anything you can, that's sad.

Avante Ive had the privledge of traveling many places lived in a 3rd world country for one yr as my dad worked. I've met women from all over and I'm sorry if I'm not as moral as you. You're a decent man don't lose that because if you do you'll lose your way much like I have. For the record I don't fuck every married woman that showsinterest...I'm selective and cautious as I've been down that road. In all my ears no one has lead me on like this girl. It's not that I can't have her its who's gonna ask first. She's playing cat and mouse with me petite sophistcate girl.

There's alot about women you don't understand i know you got a good one but no need to be judgemental of others. Bible thumper

Avante
06-18-2013, 05:05 PM
Avante Ive had the privledge of traveling many places lived in a 3rd world country for one yr as my dad worked. I've met women from all over and I'm sorry if I'm not as moral as you. You're a decent man don't lose that because if you do you'll lose your way much like I have. For the record I don't fuck every married woman that showsinterest...I'm selective and cautious as I've been down that road. In all my ears no one has lead me on like this girl. It's not that I can't have her its who's gonna ask first. She's playing cat and mouse with me petite sophistcate girl.

There's alot about women you don't understand i know you got a good one but no need to be judgemental of others. Bible thumper

Ain't got shit to do with religion.

The thing is you shouldn't have to mess around with a married woman. If you do that says you aren't much of a player. There are tons of single women out there and you have to mess around with a married one....why? No confidence?

I hope you do fuck her and her husband finds out and kicks your little ass, maybe then you're figure it out.

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 05:14 PM
Ain't got shit to do with religion.

The thing is you shouldn't have to mess around with a married woman. If you do that says you aren't much of a player. There are tons of single women out there and you have to mess with a married one....why? No confidence?

Shes the one coming at me and texting me like crazy. Im actually restrainig myself. I have a ton women i kuck it with. But i love meeting new people. I dont set out seeking married women but sometimes temptation can be a muthafucker

Avante
06-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Shes the one coming at me and texting me like crazy. Im actually restrainig myself. I have a ton women i kuck it with. But i love meeting new people. I dont set out seeking married women but sometimes temptation can be a muthafucker

I think you're full of bullshit. If you really did have a ton of women ya fucked with you'd flat out tell her...."talk to me once you get divorced...ok?" It's real obvious to me you gotta get anything you can.

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 05:18 PM
Yall do realize I started this thread knowing dam well I can fuck her whenever I want. I just wanted to hear different perspectives on the period conversation . I'm going to play this one out but she's going to ask first

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 05:29 PM
I think you're full of bullshit. If you really did have a ton of women ya fucked with you'd flat out tell her...."talk to me once you get divorced...ok?" It's real obvious to me you gotta get anything you can.

Everything is obvious to rednecks.

My parents moved me out of LA ecause of tis issue. Check my Spurtslk history. I just think your attention is on the wrong person. should be on the spouse. Your view is all about religion despite what u claim. You sound like you've been ted on I can understand your fire on this issue...but the marriage is likely already over anyway. I would never openly hurt any spouse. If she can keep a secret so can I. This is the real-world real

Big Empty
06-18-2013, 05:30 PM
I've had that said to me before. In other words, "just cause we are on a date you arnt getting any from me today"

Avante
06-18-2013, 05:31 PM
Everything is obvious to rednecks.

My parents moved me out of LA ecause of tis issue. Check my Spurtslk history. I just think your attention is on the wrong person. should be on the spouse. Your view is all about religion despite what u claim. You sound like you've been ted on I can understand your fire on this issue...but the marriage is likely already over anyway. I would never openly hurt any spouse. If she can keep a secret so can I. This is the real-world real

Dude, I've lived in...the real world..longer than you have, what is being talked about here is...class...you have none.

silverblk mystix
06-18-2013, 05:38 PM

Like I said initially...

What does a woman do with her tampon when the tampon has been used?

lol

ohmwrecker
06-18-2013, 05:38 PM
Yall do realize I started this thread knowing dam well I can fuck her whenever I want. I just wanted to hear different perspectives on the period conversation . I'm going to play this one out but she's going to ask first

I don't think any married woman who was flirting with a single man would talk about her period if she had any intention of fucking him. She is using you to stroke her ego . . . best case scenario, you are a toilet for her emotional bullshit.

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 05:47 PM
Dude, I've lived in...the real world..longer than you have, what is being talked about here is...class...you have none.

maybe i dont i have time to mature. But let me tell you ive had married women pursue the fuck outta me. Non stop. I have never broken up a marriage. Not once and i sleep almost exclusiveky with white women.

Avante
06-18-2013, 05:59 PM
maybe i dont i have time to mature. But let me tell you ive had married women pursue the fuck outta me. Non stop. I have never broken up a marriage. Not once and i sleep almost exclusiveky with white women.

I gotta tell it like it really is.

Anytime you have to make an internet thread over getting some or might get some that sends a message, you are all excited because you don't get any.

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 06:08 PM
I gotta tell it like it really is.

Anytime you have to make an internet thread over getting some or might get some that sends a message, you are all excited because you don't get any.

Lol deep in redneck thought eh...lol if thats your truth then stick with it. ;-)

KarmaKarma
06-18-2013, 06:40 PM

You are right on it ! It is what women do! not all, or :lmaoall the time...but it's done !

cute_spursfan
06-18-2013, 06:47 PM
she sees you as just a homie. that's it.

silverblk mystix
06-18-2013, 06:54 PM
You are right on it ! It is what women do! not all, or :lmaoall the time...but it's done !

And when her period is over - she will focus on the guy or guys that can actually hit it - since her period is over.

Avante
06-18-2013, 07:01 PM
Lol deep in redneck thought eh...lol if thats your truth then stick with it. ;-)

Just keeping it real, if you have to talk aboout getting laid it's because you're all excited about it. When it's a common occurance...yawn.

Reck
06-18-2013, 07:19 PM
Midol_Man

:lol

Are we assuming this is a real story and not something kool made up per the usual?

JMarkJohns
06-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Kool, just going with the flow...

KarmaKarma
06-18-2013, 07:50 PM
And when her period is over - she will focus on the guy or guys that can actually hit it - since her period is over.

Amazing. You are good. Very good.

marini martini
06-18-2013, 07:52 PM
Kool, just going with the flow...

:lmao

Rogue
06-18-2013, 10:20 PM
bitches talk about everything on the internet imho. But if you mean when a bitch talks about such stuffs in the real life to a guy, then it's gonna be quite a different thing

CuckingFunt
06-19-2013, 01:46 AM
:lol

Are we assuming this is a real story and not something kool made up per the usual?

Nah. It's bullshit he made up for the purpose of starting a thread.

But, in this likely hypothetical situation there are only two options: she sees you as a girlfriend and/or she's trying specifically to turn you off without being confrontational.

Wild Cobra
06-19-2013, 04:48 AM

I think she thinks you'll go down on her.