PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Why do people say the Heat are stacked?

Michael Jordan.
06-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Its not like they have Kobe, Gasol, Dwight, and Nash.

stxspurs
06-18-2013, 05:17 PM
:lmaoNash :lmaomental midget Dwight = not stacked

Reck
06-18-2013, 06:06 PM
I have wondered this myself.

Outside of the big 3, they dont have much else. By the meaning of the word that's not stacked. They have 1 great player and two good ones at this point. The rest are scrubs that may or may not have a good game once and a while.

Cole
Allen
Battier
Miller
Charmer
Anderson

lol stacked.

jacobdrj
06-18-2013, 06:11 PM
Who ever said they were stacked? They are TOP HEAVY... Best team the Heat ever had top to bottom was actually the 2004-2005 team that didn't even make the finals due to a coaching error and an injury to Wade's ribs...

jimbo
06-18-2013, 06:19 PM
I have wondered this myself.

Outside of the big 3, they dont have much else. By the meaning of the word that's not stacked. They have 1 great player and two good ones at this point. The rest are scrubs that may or may not have a good game once and a while.

Cole
Allen
Battier
Miller
Charmer
Anderson

lol stacked.

Pretty deep team. They just don't have anyone volume shooting 66% from 3.

They still beat the Spurs at home without the Big 2...

hater
06-18-2013, 06:19 PM
Lebron - most powerful and talented physical specimen in NBA history
Wade - a top 10 guard and HOF Finals performer
Bosh - a top 10 bigman in the game
Allen - best shooter in the history of the game and first ballot playoff performer
Chalmers - good PG and would start on most NBA teams
Birdman - shooting and NBA historic best 80% in the playoffs
Haslem - every team needs one of these to win it all. winner
Battier - dead eye shooter and one of the best perimeter defenders in the game
Miller - most clutch shooter in the Finals after Danny Green

c'mon now. Heat were primed to get the title with their eyes closed. Still have the title within arm's reach.

wake up Heat are one of the most stacked teams ever

lefty
06-18-2013, 06:29 PM
They are not stacked

The 80's Lakers were stacked :wow

DMC
06-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Outside of Lebron, Wade, Bosh and Ray Allen, they have Battier, Birdman, Chalmers and Haslem and a ROTM PG in Cole.

No they aren't stacked. They need Howard in the paint and CP3 running it to be stacked.

Clipper Nation
06-18-2013, 06:41 PM
The Heat aren't even close to stacked.... they have LeBron, then two so-called "superstars" who play like shit for 90% of the playoffs, then a bunch of mediocre role players..... haters just like to call them stacked to discredit LeBron for losing to a Spurs team that's ACTUALLY stacked, tbh.....

StrengthAndHonor
06-18-2013, 06:53 PM
Peoples definition of what a stacked team has changed dramatically over the years. The Heat are not stacked but as history would tell you, stacked teams have been failures. The Heat are Top heavy surrounded by 3-4 quality role players. That's more than enough to win a title.

To me a stack team were

87 Lakers
80' Pistons (forgot which year)
99 Blazers

99 Blazere to me was what you would call stack.

Stoudemire
Steve Smith
Pippen
Rasheed
Sabonis

Greg Anthony
Bonzi Wells
Schrempf
Kemp
Dale Davis
Rod Strickland

That team was off the chartd, pieces just didn't fit well and Shaq/Kobe were too much.

Thebesteva
06-18-2013, 07:23 PM
I hope this threads a fucking joke

Rogue
06-18-2013, 09:49 PM
The Heat's squad is a malformed one imho. They're deep and stacked at the wing but their paint and PG may be even below the eastern average level, which will be exposed and make them pay when they're contronting elite teams (like the spurs)