PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Why Manu Sucks

DMC
06-18-2013, 10:17 PM
After game 5 when a reporter asked Manu about how it feels when his fans are criticizing his game, and he responded that he didn't know they were, that this was the first he's heard of it. He sounded dejected. I saw a "fuck you San Antonio" look in his eyes. He then said something in Spanish about a river or sewer or something like that and whatever chengato madre means. He said he'd prove everything in game 6 for the, as he called it, "Spurs faithful". Then he just stared at the desk.

BlackSwordsMan
06-18-2013, 10:21 PM
He really has sucked shit this series.

Rogue
06-18-2013, 10:37 PM
Heat wouldn't allow him to go apeshit two games in a row imho. I predicted that his performance would drop and the Spurs would lose, I was right about spurs and the Heat tbh

DMC
06-18-2013, 10:45 PM
Heat wouldn't allow him to go apeshit two games in a row imho. I predicted that his performance would drop and the Spurs would lose, I was right about spurs and the Heat tbh

As you are about most things. When you approach life with the care for one's genitalia as you do, not sticking it into dank, wet holes where the infestations of multi-sperm has putrefied it, you're already an evolutionary step ahead. Others here would do good to follow your lead.

Calispursfan11
06-19-2013, 12:33 AM
http://www.troll.me/images/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world/i-dont-always-post-in-gay-threads-but-when-i-doit-means-the-op-is-a-faggot.jpg