PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Spurs Fan is so Fucking Stupid

DMC
06-18-2013, 10:40 PM
You guys are the stupidest group of people on the entire planet. Cannot even get you to drink the water when I've led you to it. I told you stupid faggots that the Heat would win. You doubt me.

What a shitty group of fans to be so ignorant in their homerism to not see pure wisdom when it's balls are on your chin.

Spurs9
06-18-2013, 10:42 PM
1/10 trying to go out on the bottom I see

DMC
06-18-2013, 10:43 PM
1/10 trying to go out on the bottom I see

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Spurs9
06-18-2013, 10:48 PM
We got this DMC tonight or Thursday

DMC
06-18-2013, 10:49 PM
We got this DMC tonight or Thursday

Goddamn I hope so. I haven't even watched. It makes my chest hurt.

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2013, 10:49 PM
DMC is a coward and smelly pussy

Calispursfan11
06-19-2013, 12:30 AM
You guys are the stupidest group of people on the entire planet. Cannot even get you to drink the water when I've led you to it. I told you stupid faggots that the Heat would win. You doubt me.

What a shitty group of fans to be so ignorant in their homerism to not see pure wisdom when it's balls are on your chin.
lol, trying to revive your soiled rep with your first correct prediction in three tries, when the prediction was just following the vegas odds anyhow. Nice try Nostradamus. You are still garbage. Everyone knows it. Go suck LeBron off you fuckin' closet Heat fan faggot. You know you want to swallow his jizz tbh.

Rogue
06-19-2013, 12:31 AM
As little as i care about the series, I was genuinely rooting for the Heat because I don't even wanna imagine how shitty and retarded the spurs fanbase would turn with DMC gone. Spurs lost game 6 and will probably lose the series as a result, but fortunately they managed to keep a legend on board. If i were a spur fan I'd like to trade 3 of our 4 rings for the returns of 3 spurstalk legends, Findog, pussyface and m>s will be my choices.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 12:32 AM
:lmao DMC with the "twist the knife around when it's already in the jugular" goods

AchillesHeel
06-19-2013, 12:32 AM
You know shit about basketball, even a broken clock is right twice a day. You're 1 out of 3 with your recent predictions in this series, good job, faggot. Hope you came when your god Lebron got his triple double.