PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Lebron James

StrengthAndHonor
06-18-2013, 10:51 PM
Dude earned a lot of people/haters respect tonight thats for sure. This Finals loss ain't on him. Bosh and Wade let him down.

Rogue
06-19-2013, 12:33 AM
I would've been seriously convinced that the Head had lost the game if i hadn't watched the game myself tbh. :lol

AchillesHeel
06-19-2013, 12:35 AM
if he didn't have the GOAT 3pt shooter to bail him out he would already be 1-3 in the Finals.

Arcadian
06-19-2013, 12:36 AM
:lol Whatever. He sure bricked a lot of jumpers late in the 4th, including that gem of a brick that led to an offensive rebound. If Duncan had been in the game to secure that rebound, we're all talking about how much a choker Lebron is.

Fact: He dodged a bullet tonight. The Heat in general dodged one. Lucky fucks.

jimbo
06-19-2013, 12:48 AM
:lol Whatever. He sure bricked a lot of jumpers late in the 4th, including that gem of a brick that led to an offensive rebound. If Duncan had been in the game to secure that rebound, we're all talking about how much a choker Lebron is.

To also be fair, the Heat probably win even more if Wade doesn't get put back in the game. Lebron lost all his spacing when Wade did that. He was cutting so badly in the 4th, he drew Kawhi to the paint for no reason. Why would you do that?

StrengthAndHonor
06-19-2013, 01:25 AM
I would've been seriously convinced that the Head had lost the game if i hadn't watched the game myself tbh. :lol
So true

StrengthAndHonor
06-19-2013, 01:26 AM

Yeah, but his 4th quarter was amazing. All series long, my biggest criticism is that the dude plays scared. I like this version of Lebron, didnt give a fuck and played as if his life depended on it/

Josepatches_
06-19-2013, 01:43 AM
He made a big 3 at the end too after a miss one.

1 of 3 in the last 30 seconds

Overall he played really great in the 4th taking in consideration they were down by 10+ facing an elimination game