PDA

View Full Version : Ready to Disown Ginobili Right Now

06-18-2013, 11:13 PM
Turnovers, bad fouls, bad decision making, and that one missed FT at the end of the fourth. Leonard missed one too but I don't blame him at all.

Mal
06-18-2013, 11:19 PM
Cannot not to blame Ginobili for this.

still.focused
06-18-2013, 11:30 PM
I can blame him for not contributing
TD came to play
TP came to play
KY came to play
Green was taken outta the game by the Mia D
Diaw came to play
Splitter came to play (he plays like a girl but still came to play)
All the blame isnt his but hes clearly the player that did the least to win us the game

06-18-2013, 11:40 PM
I'm glad the Spurs are going down swinging but they were so close. If Ginobili missed some open jumpers, I wouldn't care too much, he's old and I can deal with that. But to actively disrupt the Spurs offense and hand the Heat fast break points... even the most hardline Church of Manu member will have to shut down the church.

SouthernFried
06-18-2013, 11:48 PM
I don't blame Ginobili.

It was obvious to everyone that he was going to have a bad game. 4 or 5 turnovers in the 1st quarter? Yet, POP kept him in there and even added minutes...and the turnovers continued, which was totally predictable given how MANU was playing.

This is totally on POP. He should have sat Ginobili, instead of increasing his minutes. I bet you knew that in the 2nd quarter...as did I.

InK
06-19-2013, 12:01 AM
It's hard to say this, but if this series was the first time i seen Manu play i would have no problem saying that he is by far the stupidest basketball player on the court. Never thought id be saying stuff like this with Gary Neal on the court..... But Manu being bad doesn't excuse Pop for doing what he did. I will NEVER forget this. Pop had a chance to shed that TP is a choker label forever, while winning the 5th ship in spectacular fashion.....I WILL NEVER FORGET this....fuck you very much Pop

HI-FI
06-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Pop and Manu blew this game. way to waste a classic Duncan performance. smh.

InK
06-19-2013, 12:13 AM
It's hard to say this, but if this series was the first time i seen Manu play i would have no problem saying that he is by far the stupidest basketball player on the court. Never thought id be saying stuff like this with Gary Neal on the court..... But Manu being bad doesn't excuse Pop for doing what he did. I will NEVER forget this. Pop had a chance to shed that TP is a choker label forever, while winning the 5th ship in spectacular fashion.....I WILL NEVER FORGET this....fuck you very much Pop

Skull-1
06-19-2013, 12:17 AM
O. M. G.

Thank you Manu for...missing a free throw to win...five bad passes for turnovers....

And numerous other plays that prove you completely SUCK now. Did Michael Corleone get in your pocket or what?

Also thanks to Tracy Morgan (Gary Neal) for chucking up a three at the start of the shot clock....CLANG...with a ten point lead. Good decision dipstick...

And honorable mention to the dipwad who got the ball back on an offensive rebound....and immediately bricked a three witha fresh shot clock up by eight...ten....twelve...ish.

You guys suck.

I hope Leonard gets traded to a team that wins it. I will shift my loyalty to that one for him. Thanks for screwing him out of a ring Oldobili....

$pursDynasty
06-19-2013, 12:20 AM
I can only think of that famous Pop quote about wanting to cut him on the spot...I can't even get to the breakfast part, if we had a backup PG that could handle the pressure the Heat applies I'd be happy to have Manu sitting next to DeColo for all of Game 7 and a thanks for the memories after this season

james evans
06-19-2013, 12:21 AM
i am just destroyed. i've never seen a hall of fame coach choke away a closeout game like this ever. everyone talking about duncan tired. man fuk that. it's under a minute left. be tired tommorow. this is a closeout game. why the fuk does pop rest these guys like it' the middle of the season

06-19-2013, 12:31 AM
I don't blame Ginobili.

It was obvious to everyone that he was going to have a bad game. 4 or 5 turnovers in the 1st quarter? Yet, POP kept him in there and even added minutes...and the turnovers continued, which was totally predictable given how MANU was playing.

This is totally on POP. He should have sat Ginobili, instead of increasing his minutes. I bet you knew that in the 2nd quarter...as did I.
Oh hell no. Popovich didn't actively pass the ball to the Heat or dribble the ball to nowhere or commit some of the dumbest fouls/defensive errors. It was already a miracle the Spurs offense was working like a machine despite the 3's not being there and Parker getting cut off everywhere he went. Although Parker's offense also sputtered, he still had 8 assists and 0 turnovers. When Ginobili got the reins to the offense, all he did was turn the ball over and give momentum to the Heat. All he needed to do was follow the Spurs' game plan and limit his turnovers. Not only did he not get good shots for the team but he gave points away through his turnovers. All he had to do was not fuck up miserably and he couldn't even do that. His -21, the worst in the game accentuates my point.

SouthernFried
06-19-2013, 12:39 AM
Oh hell no. Popovich didn't actively pass the ball to the Heat or dribble the ball to nowhere or commit some of the dumbest fouls/defensive errors. It was already a miracle the Spurs offense was working like a machine despite the 3's not being there and Parker getting cut off everywhere he went. Although Parker's offense also sputtered, he still had 8 assists and 0 turnovers. When Ginobili got the reins to the offense, all he did was turn the ball over and give momentum to the Heat. All he needed to do was follow the Spurs' game plan and limit his turnovers. Not only did he not get good shots for the team but he gave points away through his turnovers. All he had to do was not fuck up miserably and he couldn't even do that. His -21, the worst in the game accentuates my point.

Uh, it was obvious from Ginobili's first 4 turnovers, that he was playing like Shit. After that...it's all on POP for leaving him in the game.