Floyd Pacquiao
06-18-2013, 11:25 PM
fuck you pop

Small Fundamental
06-18-2013, 11:26 PM
I'm in shock.

michaelwcho
06-18-2013, 11:29 PM
I got plenty of words. I'll save 'em. Thanks for the throwback game, Timmy.

resistanze
06-18-2013, 11:30 PM
After being paralyzed for the past 30 minutes. The only silver lining I can see is that I no longer believe this was the Spurs' only chance to win (game 6). I think they are completely capable of winning game 7.

Andthentherewas21
06-18-2013, 11:31 PM
2 missed free throws...if one goes in Spurs are champs. Hope I'm wrong but this could be the .4, ginobili game 7 Dirk foul of 2006.

G-Nob
06-18-2013, 11:33 PM
What a whistle swallow on the Manu drive. No words indeed.

703 Spurz
06-18-2013, 11:33 PM
None is a word btw...

superjames1992
06-18-2013, 11:42 PM
Crawford came through for the Heat in the clutch on that Manu drive in the closing seconds, tbh...

Darius McCrary
06-18-2013, 11:45 PM
I have some: Manu you are a joke.

siraulo23
06-18-2013, 11:46 PM
the spurs had the championship and was taken away from them, if you werent disappointed/depressed, you're not a spurs fan

Darius Bieber
06-18-2013, 11:47 PM
I have some words: this is not a championship team.

J_Paco
06-18-2013, 11:47 PM
Game should never have came down to that. Gotta foul at the end of regulation and not allow Miami to knock down the game-tying three-pointer. Pop cost the team their 5th championship (maybe).

m33p0
06-18-2013, 11:48 PM
a few things to ponder:
1) do you think the heat could play even better than they did tonight?
2) if parker, manu or green shot better even just slightly better, do you think the spurs would have won this game?
3) if the spurs shot even slightly better at the charity line, would they have won this game?

i do have one word to say. i say "yes".

polandprzem
06-18-2013, 11:49 PM
They just handled championship to Miami and this fucker James

Kamala
06-18-2013, 11:50 PM
My bootie hurts bad

UZER
06-18-2013, 11:52 PM
Manu is the new Finley. He is the heats best player. And yes I loved manus game 5, but dude is done.

chrhawk
06-18-2013, 11:52 PM
A couple of key errors made by the Spurs in the 4th quarter

-Duncan on the bench to start the 4th
-Taking Duncan out on the last two defensive possessions in the 4th quarter
-Not taking the last timeout in OT

DAF86
06-18-2013, 11:53 PM
Three clear faggots:

-Manu: for not knowing how to mantain a fucking dribble evertime he's trapped (I really don't know why they keep playing so much pick and roll with him, tbh), for missing a key free throw, for making passes that every Heat player is anticipating, for not being able to stop fucking up play after play, for being a fucking TOSB.

-Pop: for being a fucking retard and play a stupid line-up that gave the Heat life at the end of the 3rd/beggining of the 4th when we should have gone for the kill, for not having Duncan at the end to get a fucking rebound, for not getting Neal in there instead of Leonard at the end of the game when Leonard has struggled with his FT's all postseason long, for not calling a TO after that Wade miss in OT.

-Parker: for being a selfish faggot that cared more about getting finals MVP than actually winning the championship, for being an attention whore, for being the least spurlike player of any spur.

DAF86
06-18-2013, 11:54 PM
Three clear faggots:

-Manu: for not knowing how to mantain a fucking dribble evertime he's trapped (I really don't know why they keep playing so much pick and roll with him, tbh), for missing a key free throw, for making passes that every Heat player is anticipating, for not being able to stop fucking up play after play, for being a fucking TOSB.

-Pop: for being a fucking retard and play a stupid line-up that gave the Heat life at the end of the 3rd/beggining of the 4th when we should have gone for the kill, for not having Duncan at the end to get a fucking rebound, for not getting Neal in there instead of Leonard at the end of the game when Leonard has struggled with his FT's all postseason long, for not calling a TO after that Wade miss in OT.

-Parker: for being a selfish faggot that cared more about getting finals MVP instead of actually winning the championship, for being an attention whore, for being the least spurlike player of any spur.

Capt Bringdown
06-18-2013, 11:54 PM
Miami is looking like a team of destiny. The shoeless 3 pointer, the ferocious block by LeBron of Duncan's shot, the incredible, improbable comeback from being down 5 with 28 eseconds left in the game.
They look like champs. They are champs.
Spurs utterly blew it.

dallasmaverickslose
06-18-2013, 11:55 PM
Spurs do need to get their free throw shooting improved before thursday.

And I can only pray the refs don't screw us like they did in this game.

MANU'S ARM GOT SLUGGED AND GREEN GOT BODY SLAMMED. HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT WHISTLE THAT REFS.

Trifecta
Plain and simple, the spurs gifted this game to Miami in the end! 5-pt lead and you simply need to get possession of the ball, they did not and Miami capitalized. Don't understand pops for subbing Duncan!

I'd rather this game was a blowout than lose like this!

Its like a bad dream you cannot wake up from. Knots still in my stomach!

Manu ---well, crapped all night!

I just dont know how the spurs will rally from this after being sooooo close!

Duncan's effort wasted to boot!

Trifecta
Plain and simple, the spurs gifted this game to Miami in the end! 5-pt lead and you simply need to get possession of the ball, they did not and Miami capitalized. Don't understand pops for subbing Duncan!

I'd rather this game was a blowout than lose like this!

Its like a bad dream you cannot wake up from. Knots still in my stomach!

Manu ---well, crapped all night!

I just dont know how the spurs will rally from this after being sooooo close!

Duncan's effort wasted to boot!

TheRemix
06-18-2013, 11:56 PM
yeah wtf why didn't they call a TO in the end? they clearly had nothing going

SpurSpurSpurs
06-18-2013, 11:56 PM
the spurs had the championship and was taken away from them, if you werent disappointed/depressed, you're not a spurs fanI am a Spurs fan and I am depressed. But, I'm also human. I can forgive and forget. Move on to game 7 and win it!I STILL Believe!!!

itsamanuthree
06-18-2013, 11:57 PM
Preposterous

Pentagruel
06-19-2013, 12:00 AM
Not going to blame the refs for this loss even though I do feel like that was a foul on Manu. It doesn't come down to just one play. Mostly i'm just disappointed. I felt Pop really let the team down which a number of huge blunders. This is the NBA finals and you can't take the same approach as a regular season game. The Spurs had the opportunity to secure the game at the start of the 4th if they came out strong, but put put in the bench unit and the disaster duo of Manu and Splitter. This gave the Heat renewed hope and Pop kept that unit in even after a time out until the Spurs had a 10 point lead turned into a 2 point deficit. Furthermore, Pop made in my opinion a miscalculation by taking Duncan out on defense to have better perimeter defense against 3-pointers but he failed to account for the effect this would have on our rebounding. The heat had 6 second chance points at the end to tie the game because of this. In the extra period Pop had one timeout left with 12 seconds left down 1. He failed to use this time out and instead Manu drove wildly into the paint and lost the ball. Aside from these impact decisions on certain plays and stretches of game, he failed to bench Manu Ginobili when it was clear he was no longer in control. Manu had 8 turnovers while the rest of the team combined had 3. There is no more time to wait and see when it comes to Manu. He was devastatingly bad tonight as he has been most of this series. He deserves a short leash and unfortunately, he didnt have on tonight. I think Pop has coached a fantastic series by and large but he made a tremendous amount of poor decisions tonight which cost us the game. With that said, the Spurs played extremely well and I on't see why they couldn't win in game 7 if they put forth a similar effort.

chrhawk
06-19-2013, 12:01 AM

-Duncan on the bench to start the 4th
-Taking Duncan out on the last two defensive possessions in the 4th quarter
-Not taking the last timeout in OT

DPG21920
06-19-2013, 12:02 AM
Spurs did the right thing by going for it. Unfortunately, they got burned for their loyalty and going down with who brought them there.

james evans
06-19-2013, 12:02 AM
i can't blame crawford for not calling that foul, cuz ginobli took about 5 steps to the basket.

eDizzle20
06-19-2013, 12:04 AM
A tough pill to swallow, but some thoughts...

1. Kawhi is an absolute beast. He missed a game clinching free-throw, but played awesome overall
2. I am at a loss for words for Manu (8 turnovers? really?)
3. Tiago looks scared out there.
4. Can Diaw play more minutes? He has played great on LeBron (we could have used him to guard LeBron to start the 4th)
5. What will be the hangover? No team has won 2-straight. Will Miami break the mold?
6. What happened to playing through Timmy in post instead of pick n roll all day?

Finally...

The Spurs gotta forget this game. The Spurs dominated for most of it. Miami rode the momentum they gained in the fourth throughout the end of the game.

Thomas82
06-19-2013, 12:05 AM
My main concern for Thursday is having enough energy to last the whole game after we used so much tonight.

coyotes_geek
Manu tried to play hero-ball, and it killed us. Never thought I'd see the day where I wished Manu was on the bench in crunch time, but I sure as hell did tonight.

m33p0

-Duncan on the bench to start the 4th > so he can end strong. splitter also scored 4 points in that stretch while giving duncan some rest.
-Taking Duncan out on the last two defensive possessions in the 4th quarter > which completely negated the first one. this is the only one you got right.
-Not taking the last timeout in OT > manu saw the openning and took it and would have looked like a genius if the refs blew the whistle on the across the arm foul by allen. they didn't.

MeloHype
06-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Fuck those god damn refs

goliath
06-19-2013, 12:07 AM
This is one of the gut punch loses. Like .4. There for the taking and slips out of our fingers. Really don't see how we recover from this with a game Thursday. Plus Manu sounded utterly defeated talking about how he doesn't know how they re-energize and how he is devistated. This was the one we had to have. I have a bad feeling the Heat roll on Thursday.

Capt Bringdown
06-19-2013, 12:08 AM
Worst possible scenario = Spurs give away a championship
It just happened.

I can't process this. Only way out of the torment is to concede that Miami is the better team.

Oh, by the way, did you see Duncan's apparent injury when Bosh fell on his knee?

Capt Bringdown
06-19-2013, 12:09 AM
Worst possible scenario = Spurs give away a championship
It just happened.

I can't process this. Only way out of the torment is to concede that Miami is the better team.

Oh, by the way, did you see Duncan's apparent injury when Bosh fell on his knee?

jestersmash
06-19-2013, 12:10 AM
Just took a nice long drive to the grocery store to blow off steam :lol Bought some orange juice because I figured I needed to buy something to make the trip worth it.

I honestly think we lose game 7 because we gave so much in game 6, but honestly I have to say I'm proud of the guys. We were a free throw away from winning. I'm really proud of Leonard, especially, even though he missed that free throw. He's played so well for us at such a young age that you have to give him one or two.

Proud of Danny Green for stepping up in games 1 through 5 as well. And I'm proud of Timmy for turning back the clock one more time for an amazing performance (well, 1st half anyway).

Hell, I'm proud of everyone not named Manu Ginobili.

BatManu20
06-19-2013, 12:10 AM
Great game Timmy. Manu, still love you but damn am I disappointed.. time to hang em up man. Heartbreak hotel tonight fellas.

cjw
06-19-2013, 12:11 AM
I had to walk home from the NYC bar to defrag myself. Didn't know there were Heat fans in the bar until the game was over though.

That said, you can't call a foul on the Manu or Green plays unless you clearly see it. Had the Heat been down, fouls probably get called to get a game 7. It's a business after all.

Replicate Tim's first half and get ANY of Tony, Green, Manu or Neal going and game 7 can be won. Splitter shouldn't see the court and Boris / Kawhi should be in any minutes Timmy rests.

kaji157
06-19-2013, 12:13 AM
Gotta win game 7. Our guys will be tired as hell. But gotta treat it like the last game of their lives.

J_Paco
I have some words: this is not a championship team.

Yes, the team tied 3-3 in the Finals isn't a championship team.....

jestersmash
You'd think the Spurs were owed one after all of these heartbreaks. Fisher .4. Manu on Dirk foul '06. 20 game win streak to go up 2-0 in the WCF only to lose 4 straight in '12. And now, this.

TheyCallMePro
06-19-2013, 12:14 AM
I don't blame Kawhi. He played great tonight. Where was Manu? Neal? Green? What was Pop thinking with those lineups? Why put Splitter in the game? Why run Manu at the point for such long stretches? Ugh...

Lets move on guys. I love this team. Give credit to Miami, they hit huge shots and outplayed us in the 4th quarter and overtime. Let's just hope Tim isn't injured and everyone can bring everything to game 7.

We can play much better. Tony needs to penetrate and kick. No more hero ball with Tim and Tony. We have to win this as a team.

BillMc
06-19-2013, 12:14 AM
No time for blame. I'm just really really sad.But, there's another game on Thursday...

Nbadan
06-19-2013, 12:15 AM
Oh yee of little faith....

Capt Bringdown
06-19-2013, 12:17 AM
Miami is a damn good team that most likely cannot be beat 4 times in a playoff series. Their determination in the 4th was of a championship team.
Lebron's legacy is not only intact, but growing.
So much was at stake tonight. History was made.

Capt Bringdown
06-19-2013, 12:17 AM
Miami is a damn good team that most likely cannot be beat 4 times in a playoff series. Their determination in the 4th was of a championship team.

slick'81
06-19-2013, 12:18 AM
Can't blame manu or the blown call on the manu drive .I gotta blame those 2 huuge missed fts and no Duncan on that last posession

Darius Bieber
Yes, the team tied 3-3 in the Finals isn't a championship team.....

Not if they can't hold a 5 point lead with 20 seconds left to clinch a title by allowing three second chance opportunities, missing 2 key free throws and leaving 3 point shooters wide open.

gameFACE
Fuck, I'm too tired to rag on anybody right now. On to Game 7.

timmy2003
06-19-2013, 12:20 AM
depressed

Borosai
06-19-2013, 12:23 AM
It is not an exaggeration to say that the Spurs should be celebrating another championship right now. They gave this game away.

- Missed FTs happen. It sucks, but whatever.
- Although most people probably expect it at this point, Ginobili fucked up way too much, and I simply can't understand why he continues to carry on like this. The light still hasn't come on.
- Pop. WTF Pop?! You simply don't take Duncan out at the end of the game when you want to win a championship. Fucking stupid, IMMFO. One shitty rebound and it's over. Twice.

I expect a game 2/4 type outcome in game 7. Makes me sick.

Borosai
It is not an exaggeration to say that the Spurs should be celebrating another championship right now. They gave this game away.

- Missed FTs happen. It sucks, but whatever.
- Although most people probably expect it at this point, Ginobili fucked up way too much, and I simply can't understand why he continues to carry on like this. The light still hasn't come on.
- Pop. WTF Pop?! You simply don't take Duncan out at the end of the game when you want to win a championship. Fucking stupid, IMMFO. One shitty rebound and it's over. Twice.

I expect a game 2/4 type outcome in game 7. Makes me sick.

Splits
Manu missing a free throw

Kahwi missing another free throw

That's the difference between ring #5 and a choke job

That, and Manu's 8 turnovers tonight.

Manu is an asshole

Budkin
06-19-2013, 12:24 AM
I'm depressed as fuck. Two missed rebounds for 3s... we basically had two Robert Horry Game 4 shots happen to us in several seconds.

Nbadan
06-19-2013, 12:26 AM

:lol

Arcadian
[double post]

Arcadian
Whatever. The Spurs were in control for most of game 6. They should feel confident. They know they're the better team. Manu is not going to fuck up this badly again. If he plays halfway decent, we win the championship. Book it.

Nbadan
Manu is an asshole

:lol

michaelwcho
06-19-2013, 12:32 AM
It's tough. What a weird series. Actually you have two really good teams here that are both suffering from some strange identity crisises. Wade is a great player, but at times he is a liability for the Heat. LBJ is a force of nature but he has had run up into some frustratingly good defense. Ginobili has gone from being our best clutch player to a disaster. Spoelstra made the adjustment to close down the 3-pointers and got lucky that TP had a bad game. I think that's the right move on his part because, well, 3 pointers are worth more. The Heat really look bad for long stretches, but the Spurs still haven't figured out that pressure D. If they can solve that nut in game 7, they should have a great chance. Can they keep their heads together and make one extra pass to get a good shot?

One damn free throw.

chrhawk
06-19-2013, 12:33 AM
so he can end strong. splitter also scored 4 points in that stretch while giving duncan some rest

I can already tell that we are going to agree to disagree here so this will be my first and last response to you. Yes, Splitter made some big baskets to stall the Miami run to start the fourth. But I felt Pop should've had at least one of Parker and Duncan on the floor with a double digit lead in possibly your last game of the season. If the Spurs push the lead 12 or 14 they possibly could've taken a quick rest.

manu saw the openning and took it and would have looked like a genius if the refs blew the whistle on the across the arm foul by allen. they didn't.

The Spurs got the defensive stop that they needed it would've been smart to call a timeout with your point-guard on the bench. Or are you telling me you would've rather taken a chance on your struggling starting shooting guard making a play despite the fact the Spurs might have had five good offensive possessions the entire fourth quarter and overtime. So yeah, the best option was to call a timeout, get Parker back in the game and draw up a play. It was still a one point game at that time.

And that was a foul on Manu going to the basket but that possession was a mess and no ref will blow the whistle at that point in the game, especially on the road.

timtonymanu
06-19-2013, 12:37 AM
Shitty loss and it pisses me off that the Spurs were just a free throw and a few rebounds away from celebrating their 5th title, but I'm not giving up.

We just have to hope the W-L-W-L trend continues. The Spurs did not work this hard just to lose it all.

rjv
06-19-2013, 12:37 AM
worst game of manu's career. terrible coaching decisions down the stretch. missed free throws and the inability to get a rebound. on the positive, we played pretty poorly in a lot of ways. turnovers, terrible rebounding and missed free throws.

bayareaspursfan
06-19-2013, 12:40 AM
Man I hope no one goes thru what we just went thru. Call me weak but i am fuckin tearing up. That's how much I love this team. Spurs for life. Believe.

AaronY
06-19-2013, 12:40 AM
worst game of manu's career. terrible coaching decisions down the stretch. missed free throws and the inability to get a rebound. on the positive, we played pretty poorly in a lot of ways. turnovers, terrible rebounding and missed free throws.
Starks is the only guy I can ever think of with a worse Performance in the Finals

ViceCity84
06-19-2013, 12:43 AM
Spurs would have to beat Miami 5 times in a best of 7 because they choked this one
Not gonna happen

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
06-19-2013, 12:45 AM
Disgusted. They should feel pretty damn stupid right now, and I hope they do. We deserve a blowout on Thursday for what we just witnessed. Disgusting........................................ ......

Fernando TD21
06-19-2013, 12:48 AM
Three clear faggots:

-Parker: for being a selfish faggot that cared more about getting finals MVP than actually winning the championship, for being an attention whore, for being the least spurlike player of any spur.
This.

DJ Mbenga
06-19-2013, 12:50 AM
Spurs would have to beat Miami 5 times in a best of 7 because they choked this one
Not gonna happen

not really, they stole game 1

SouthTexasRancher
06-19-2013, 12:52 AM
Pop is just too damn hardheaded for his own good. And 'm getting damn tired of his childish, bullshit interviews where he tries to be cute. Get over yourself, Pop. Tonight was his worst coaching game I can remember. Some can say Manu cost us the game tonight but, Pop should have yanked his ass when all of us saw Manu no longer had it. He gave all he had in game 5 and at his age and with all his ailments it didn't take an Einstein to see he just didn't have it tonight. The Heat will be running on jet fuel Thursday and it will be next to impossible to overcome that group in that arena. Looks pretty bleak now but, maybe our guys can will one last win. Trouble is our guys looked like they just ran both the Boston and New York marathons and are totally out of gas. A real shame we couldn't sew it up tonight. It was in our hands and we let it slip away.

SpursFan0728
Three clear faggots:

-Parker: for being a selfish faggot that cared more about getting finals MVP instead of actually winning the championship, for being an attention whore, for being the least spurlike player of any spur.

Totally read my mind

T Park
No words. Along with no chance for the spurs on Thursday. Never thought I'd see the day the coach and players would pull something the Suns would do.

ViceCity84
06-19-2013, 12:54 AM
not really, they stole game 1

Up 7 with 2 minutes is not stealing a game.They hung tough all game and flat out beat them.
Today they flat out choked,

slick'81
06-19-2013, 12:55 AM
Epic meltdown coming

SpurSwag
06-19-2013, 12:56 AM
it's so sad watching the post game conferences, you can tell these guys were crying it out

LakerHater
06-19-2013, 12:57 AM
Plenty of words!!

Its too bad the Spurs dont cry as much as the Heat do!

Texas_Ranger
06-19-2013, 01:00 AM
when Tim plays great we always lose and some of our guys choke...

DieHardSpursFan1537
This is incredibly depressing...to come back from this loss will be a monstrous task for the Spurs

DJR210
LMFAO @ Spurs fans blaming refs. We had the game with a chance to ice when Kawhi missed the FT. I am not mad at him though, he played like a beast tonight. Made big plays when they were needed, played solid D, and rebounded. Best of all, protected the ball when he had it and was patient.

Don't even get me started on that piece of trash Manu. I hope we see his last game as a Spur on Thursday, sad as that is to say. 8 turnovers? These were not close turnovers. Might as well have thrown on a Heat jersey and got credit for the assists.

The guy CANNOT complete the signature lead pass that he used to be known for. GARBAGE performance after a great game in Game 5.

TheGoldStandard
06-19-2013, 01:02 AM
They look dejected and hurt.. They're done.

DJR210
06-19-2013, 01:02 AM
Man I hope no one goes thru what we just went thru. Call me weak but i am fuckin tearing up. That's how much I love this team. Spurs for life. Believe.

C'mon man, have some dignity. SMH gnsf.

Keepin' it real
06-19-2013, 01:06 AM
Seeing LeBron laugh in the post game conference making me want to vomit.

How the hell am I supposed to sleep tonight?

UZER
06-19-2013, 01:09 AM
They look dejected and hurt.. They're done.

Yup. Last time they looked like this was .04. And we all know what happened in game 6 in LA. The same thing I expect to happen on Thursday...hang around, maybe even into the 4th, but the Heat will pull away.

Dverde
06-19-2013, 01:13 AM
I don't fault the missed FTs. They were both half way in, but rimmed out. I would take 3 of 4 from Manu in that position any day of the week. The problem I have is why take out Duncan? He is the best rebounder for both teams. Pop says it's not a stop until you get a board. You know they are shooting threes so why not leave him in their for his blocking and rebounding ability. You gotta give Bosh credit for that block on TP. 9/10 times Parker gets that off. I don't think the Spurs chocked like those idiots on ESPN said. Chocking is turning the ball over carelessly and missing two free throws. Many people in the league would miss one FT in that position. I think Parker or Duncan could have missed one if he got to the line instead of Leonard. All we needed was that board off the 1st James miss. Three Spurs in the area and it bounces of their fingers into the Heat's hand and another 3 attempt by James. This was a game for the ages. Even if the Spurs lose the series their legacy should be cemented as a great team. The Heat should have lost 3 games the entire playoffs. They should be beating everyone by ten points a game. They have the best player in the NBA, two All-Stars, great role-players in Haslam, Battier, Miller...and they added the most prolific 3 pt shooter in NBA history. Yet the Spurs was a rebound away from beating them on their court. I'm proud of the team. Manu should have gotten to the line for that foal, but that's a tough whistle to blow at the end of the finals game (still should have been blown). I wish the refs could have reviewed it. Horrible play by Manu. Pull up for a jumper and win it. I wish Danny did a pump fake on Bosh. Pissed at Pop full pulling Duncan. I honestly think he would have gotten one of those two boards sealing the win.

SenorSpur
06-19-2013, 01:20 AM
I'm sick and depressed beyond belief. I literally was about to taste champagne in honor of my boys, then suddenly....nothing.

A 4-pt lead, with 33 secs left, needing one rebound off a missed Miami 3-ball to secure the title. I blame Pop for the bone-headed decision to sit Duncan - not once but twice in crucial late game situations. Each possesion giving the Heat new life and resulting in two 3-point shots.

Ill-advised passes, sloppy ball-handling and careless mistakes leading to a career-high in turnovers, while stealing possessions from his own team, and simultaneously giving life to the opposition - I blame Manu for that. I also blame Pop again for his unabashed blind faith in forcing minutes onto a player who was clearly struggling.

Forgetting all about open shooters on the perimeter, while selfishly forcing his way to hoop, when he was clearly tired. I blame Parker for that.

After sitting numb for more than an hour, I finally got up enough nerve to watch the post-game interviews. Parker looked as though he had been crying. Manu looked and admitted that the team is devastated and Pop looked simply disgusted. I never thought I'd experience a Spurs playoff loss that would surpass the hurt experienced by that infamous, bone-headed "and-1" foul by Manu on Dirk in the 2006 playoffs or Derek Fisher's "0.4" shot in the 2004 playoffs, but here it is. This is the NBA Finals.

Duncan demonstrated the will of a lion, Kawai put forth a courageous effort on both ends and Parker shot poorly, but made a couple of heroic plays in the 4th, to put the Spurs in a position to win. This team gave Miami their best punch, yet it all fell apart in the late stages of the 4th quarter. Given their level of obvious disappointment and devastation, how in the hell does this team bounce back?

beachwood
06-19-2013, 01:28 AM
This felt like game 7 2006 against the Mavs. But unlike then, the Spurs have a chance to right all the wrongs.

Believe.

Xevious
06-19-2013, 01:32 AM
One freethrow or one rebound away... :(

efrem1
06-19-2013, 01:46 AM
I am in shock. The team has 48 hours to think about this. Time to rise up.

wijayas
06-19-2013, 08:58 AM
my heart is broken...

Captivus
06-19-2013, 09:01 AM
I honestly think we are the better team, and thats what makes me sad.

stelleroseSPURS
06-19-2013, 09:04 AM
Spurs will win game 7. Trust in the Spurs. No one to blame but this happened because it was not for them yet. They need to prove more and they'll show it this thursday. :'h

Kidd K
06-19-2013, 09:30 AM
The loss really killed me. It was the one game all postseason where I could say the refs actually benefitted the Spurs on the whole throughout the game against a real team. It was Tim Duncan's monster, legendary performance which should've been the great capper on his GOAT PF career. It was our 5th championship. It was "now the media can shut their stupid fucking mouths" moment we've all been waiting for.

Blown by Pop pulling a Vogel and yanking Timmy on the two most important defensive possessions of the game and by Ginobili morphing into Turnobili.

I'm still gonna watch game 7 obviously, but that loss feels like they just blew their best chance at winning the title. Now everyone's going to be tight as hell tomorrow and the Heat are going to be excited that they're one game away. We're also not going to have a game reffed like that again, allowing us to actually play physical defense on their big 3 and not be whistled for it half the time like is usually the case on us. Timmy probably can't do what he did again. Green went cold too, Ginobili's back to his bed shitting ways already. Pop micromanaged his way into a loss.

Fuck.

One game left. Come on guys. . .make us proud. Everything prior to now. . .man fuck it. Win tomorrow and that's all that will matter.

TE
06-19-2013, 09:33 AM
This is about as bad as it gets for me as a Spurs fan, imo. Thank god I was able to sleep yesterday...this summer is going to be HELL. I don't think I'll ever get over the last game. What a blown fucking opportunity.

ducks
06-19-2013, 09:55 AM
Manu tried to play hero-ball, and it killed us. Never thought I'd see the day where I wished Manu was on the bench in crunch time, but I sure as hell did tonight.

pop sat him some in overtime

Jumi
06-19-2013, 10:00 AM
It's as simple as this, win the game! There's no looking back or worrying about what might have been. Just go out there and perform. Two evenly matched teams in a game seven for the NBA title. Just get it done or give congratulations to the Heat for getting it done! That simple.

JudynTX
06-19-2013, 10:37 AM
Has Manu already packed for Summer vacation? WTF

Budkin
06-16-2014, 01:38 AM
Who knew it was all part of a larger story? NBA Champs 2014!!!!

mVp
06-16-2014, 01:42 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqOB1yQIgAAQwyG.jpg

LoneStarState'sPride
06-16-2014, 01:48 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqOB1yQIgAAQwyG.jpg

Badass