PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: A freethrow away from an NBA championship.

midnightpulp
06-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Sucks.

I just can't muster up the belief that the Spurs can win game 7. Not after this heartbreak. No way in hell does Duncan replicate that kind of performance again. Manu predictably sucked ass on the road, and Parker is back to his old tricks.

That said, I'm not gonna shit on these guys. They gave it their all and battled to the bitter end. Choke jobs are a part of sports, and this time, we were on the receiving end. I'm okay with that, actually. Spurs fans have been pretty fortunate in that regard. Yeah, we had .4 and the Manu foul, but we've never truly had a heart ripping let down like Lakers fans in '69 and '84, or Red Sox fans, or even Rangers fans, who we all know we're one strike away from a World Series.

Thanks, Spurs for an incredible season.

Maybe you guys still believe, but I just can't.

FkLA
06-18-2013, 11:38 PM
I quit. I reserve the right to come back if my Spurs pull it off but otherwise Im outta here. I havent felt this deflated after a sports loss since Manu gave away the WCF in '06.

Do me a favor and PM DD my paypal mid, please.

Samuel Eto'o
06-18-2013, 11:47 PM
One of the worst performances in finals history by Ginobli.

Arcadian
06-18-2013, 11:52 PM
First of all, I would say: A rebound away from a championship. Twice! Remember when Lebron missed that three badly, and then they got the offensive rebound and he made the next one? Then remember the offensive rebound that led to Ray Allen's three? Yeah, either one of those two rebounds would have secured the championship.

Second: Tim didn't score much in the second half. His first half was MVP-worthy, but he faded after that. It's not really his fault, though, because the offense wasn't running through him enough. "Pound the rock" = Get the ball to Duncan. Yeah it's 2013, yeah he's 37, and you know what? He's still the best player.

Spurs in 7.

KaiRMD1
06-18-2013, 11:55 PM
I'm probably not even gonna bother watching game 7. Call me a bitch, call me a fake fan, I don't care but the Spurs really have no chance in hell of winning game 7. I'm pretty sure the Heat will blow them out of the building.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2013, 12:02 AM
One of the worst performances in finals history by Ginobli.
Truth bombs, he made Harden's performance from last year look Jordanesque :lol

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Anyhow, Spurs fans, don't get too down. I'm deflated, as well, but at the end of the day, we're still rooting for multimillionaires who proverbially wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire.

jeebus
06-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Game 7 is gonna be ugly; Spurs just expended too much energy this game to piss it away at the FT line. I won't watch game 7 as they'll lose. I'd love to be proven wrong but this one is over.

Arcadian
06-19-2013, 12:11 AM
How can you not watch game 7 with your team in it? Even if they do get blown out, nobody gave them a chance to be here in the first place, so what is there to fear?

Like Pop says: "This is supposed to be hard. It's the Finals."

When life gets hard, do you give up and kill yourself? :lol Cheer up, we still have a shot at the damn championship.

ezau
06-19-2013, 12:16 AM
Whatever happens, proud of this team. Miami just got the breaks and they took advantage of them. That's what this game is all about, so props to them.

AchillesHeel
06-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Game 7 gonna be a repeat of Game 6 in the 08 Finals, Spurs gonna lose by 30+ in one of the biggest blowouts in NBA history. The king wins another Finals MVP and Harlem and Lebronsjizzcup will suck eachothers cocks.

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 12:26 AM
How can you not watch game 7 with your team in it? Even if they do get blown out, nobody gave them a chance to be here in the first place, so what is there to fear?

Like Pop says: "This is supposed to be hard. It's the Finals."

When life gets hard, do you give up and kill yourself? :lol Cheer up, we still have a shot at the damn championship.

Could've made things easier if it was in his coaching philosophy to foul the opposing team when you're up 3.

TrainOfThought5
06-19-2013, 12:28 AM
I havent felt this bad since the romo fumble in Seattle in '07.

except my heart burns with the rage of a thousand suns at Ginobili.

Arcadian
06-19-2013, 12:33 AM
I see plenty of reason for optimism. The Spurs can make simple adjustments to play better:

1. Run more offense through Duncan.
2. Don't let Ginobili be the ball handler in pick-and-rolls.
3. Ginobili: don't make stupid fucking passes, you fuck.
4. ALWAYS have a rebounder in the game (i.e. Duncan) when you need to make a stop and secure the rebound...which is always.

...Just off the top of my head.

Reck
06-19-2013, 12:33 AM
Missing freethrows is just part of the game.

Only reason we're even talking about missed FTs is simply because Pop grew over confident with his zits infested ugly fucking face.

He over rested Duncan and Parker. This is fucking do or die you stupid retard. You dont rest until you get what you went to get what you came here for. You get like 5 months off. Geez

jimbo
06-19-2013, 12:36 AM
Could've made things easier if it was in his coaching philosophy to foul the opposing team when you're up 3.

Who even does that in the NBA?

AchillesHeel
06-19-2013, 12:38 AM

Doesn't the other team get 2 FTs PLUS the ball when you intentionally foul them with less than 2 min left in the game? the whole anti-hack rule thanks to shitty FT shooters like Shaq and duh-white.

Oh yeah, that only applies off-ball, I guess they could have done that.

Jacob1983
06-19-2013, 12:38 AM
This loss is on Leonard and Manu. Make your damn free throws. I mean seriously, if either one of those bozos makes both of their free throws in that last minute of the 4th quarter, the Spurs would be celebrating right now.

irishock
06-19-2013, 12:39 AM
Popovich's fault for not putting in Duncan for rebounding purposes. Twice. 6 points lost right there. FTs cost them two.

Bynumite
06-19-2013, 12:45 AM
If he was in Pop's position with a few seconds of regulation to go, Jackson's 12th would be a lock, that's for sure. Huge chokejob.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 12:47 AM
Manu sucked, and Tony woke up late, yet we were right there... I thought Pop was overthinking it... we just choked it there at the end... I don't know you can recover from this.

We have one more shot at it, and I won't doubt TD and the rest of the fellas, but this one was tough tough tough

LarryDavid
06-19-2013, 01:01 AM
Yup...so close. One free throw, one rebound. Even one more 3...I think they shot under 30% from 3 the whole game. It's hard because it's become a running theme for these Spurs to blow it. But, it happened in Game 6 not game 7. The Spurs have one more shot at it.

Rogue
06-19-2013, 01:03 AM
I don't give a shit which team ends up winning the series. Heat will win more likely than not but anything can happen on the basketball court. The only thing that delights me tonight is that DMC will be staying around

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 01:12 AM
cant blame it on KL when he showed up the whole game, while fake ass mvp candidate with fmvp aspirations choke like a bitch with his partner in crime turnoboli

first half gino played like shit, comes out 2nd half played most of 2nd half and OT, WHAT FKN GIVES?

~O~
06-19-2013, 01:16 AM
How do you motivate a player into wanting to win a championship? How do you motivate a player to take the extra time to make sure he's prepared for the game? How do you tell a player that he should appreciate the opportunity in front of him not lay an egg on court?

The truth is that you can say all you want to the player because at the end of the day, its all on that player to take action by himself. Its on that player take the extra strides to do what he has to in order for him to succeed. Its up to him to look around and realize his teammates need him to be successful and want him to be successful so they can win together. Its on that player to realize..that the a golden championship trophy to symbolize his greatness of being part of a another historical championship for you team and for people who want you to succeed.

But.......Emanuel is not realizing this. He has mentally checked out. A minus -21 meaning that his presence of being in the game singlehandely aided the Heat in scoring 21 points while he was on court. 8 turnovers..of 13 total team turnovers? He's the sole reason the Heat were so close in the first place.

I love that pop trusts his players but there needs to be an exception made at times. This guy did not want to win...at all...did not match the intensity of Tim Duncan at any moment when he was on the court. Even an injured Tony Parker scored 19 points while being guarded by the best defense the Heat had to offer, LeBron James.

The Spurs could have easily won the game without Manu on court. They did great without Manu on court and were up 11 when wasn't then the Heat came back in the 4rd after the Spurs had a convincing lead.

You can say what you want about Popovich and Tony but I don't give a shit. Manu Ginobili needs to face the mirror. He needs to tell himself that if he thinks that he doesn't believe he can bring it, he should move out of the way of another player that will. I don't believe anyone else on the Spurs bench can do no worse. If you don't have have it..you don't have it. If you have it...be prepared to bring it.

Jacob1983
06-19-2013, 01:21 AM
You can definitely blame Leonard for the loss. 100 percent of this is on Leonard and Ginobili. Make yo damn free throws and you get a championship.

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 01:21 AM
gino gave up cause fmvp is out of reach
tp hero mode cause fmvp was out of reach

2 selfish clowns

ElNono
06-19-2013, 01:22 AM
Manu sucked, there's no spinning that, but he's always been tough on himself. I agree Pop needs to realize the dude is 36 and some nights he just doesn't has it in him.

On the other hand, I understand Pop riding with the guys that brought him here.

Splitter, on the other hand, you really can't say he even had one good game. This is a guy that's KEY to get TD some rest, and just been a complete detriment to the team in every which way this series.

This is the young guy that's supposed to get paid this summer?

Pop needs to get over himself and stop with resting guys at critical times in the game. There's no reason to give extended rest to Parker, Green or Kawhi... at this stage, there just isn't.

Budkin
06-19-2013, 01:22 AM
Being a fan who cares so much bites you in the ass. The pain in situations like this is crushing. But yeah, life goes on.

FkLA
06-19-2013, 01:29 AM
Manu sucked, there's no spinning that, but he's always been tough on himself. I agree Pop needs to realize the dude is 36 and some nights he just doesn't has it in him.

Splitter, on the other hand, you really can't say he even had one good game. This is a guy that's KEY to get TD some rest, and just been a complete detriment to the team in every which way this series.

This is the young guy that's supposed to get paid this summer?

Pop needs to get over himself and stop with resting guys at critical times in the game. There's no reason to give extended rest to Parker, Green or Kawhi... at this stage, there just isn't.

Manu himself needs to realize that tbh. He continues to leave his feet and make stupid pass after stupid pass. Its been 6 games and hes still hasnt realized that the Heat are way too good and athletic defensively for him to get away with his wild passes. Thats on him. Hes been -20 the past two losses because of those retarded passes. I mean shit a shot clock violation would be better than handing the Heat an easy transition bucket.

Jacob1983
06-19-2013, 01:30 AM
Could be worse. You could be a Sacramento Kings fan or a Suns fan or a fan of some other team that has no championships. Be proud and thankful of 4 championships.

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 01:32 AM
i dunno why he bench splitter, he could play him and make everyone play down a position, u still have ur big for inside presence, then u have diaw, green, kl, gino, parker for the perimeter defense

ElNono
06-19-2013, 01:37 AM
Manu himself needs to realize that tbh. He continues to leave his feet and make stupid pass after stupid pass. Its been 6 games and hes still hasnt realized that the Heat are way too good and athletic defensively for him to get away with his wild passes. Thats on him. Hes been -20 the past two losses because of those retarded passes. I mean shit a shot clock violation would be better than handing the Heat an easy transition bucket.

He was awful this game, no spinning that. On the previous games he didn't have anywhere near as many turnovers... it's easy to say "he shouldn't pass"... but what's he gonna do? step back and run an iso? stepback 3?

What needs to happen is Pop recognizing that Manu isn't sharp, and use the hook. He has young guys to play now.

FkLA
06-19-2013, 01:43 AM
He was awful this game, no spinning that. On the previous games he didn't have anywhere near as many turnovers... it's easy to say "he shouldn't pass"... but what's he gonna do? step back and run an iso? stepback 3?

What needs to happen is Pop recognizing that Manu isn't sharp, and use the hook. He has young guys to play now.

He can make smart passes. If they arent there, dont make them. An iso or even a stepback 3 would be infinitely better than setting up the Heatles for a transition bucket.

Pop, wont sit him. Both of us know that, and like you I guess I cant really blame him either for riding Manu till the bitter end. Thats why I think its on Manu to play smart.

ezau
06-19-2013, 02:10 AM
Could be worse. You could be a Sacramento Kings fan or a Suns fan or a fan of some other team that has no championships. Be proud and thankful of 4 championships.
:toast

ElNono
06-19-2013, 02:14 AM
He can make smart passes. If they arent there, dont make them. An iso or even a stepback 3 would be infinitely better than setting up the Heatles for a transition bucket.

Pop, wont sit him. Both of us know that, and like you I guess I cant really blame him either for riding Manu till the bitter end. Thats why I think its on Manu to play smart.

Hey, I'm rooting for the guy to have a monster game, because Pop will play him and we'll need him. He was bar none awful tonight.

Pelezinho
06-19-2013, 02:18 AM
I still remember Dwight Howard missed free throws in the 2009 NBA finals game 4, could have tied the series.

~O~
06-19-2013, 02:27 AM
I still remember Dwight Howard missed free throws in the 2009 NBA finals game 4, could have tied the series.

Don't even mention that. :(

FkLA
06-19-2013, 02:31 AM
Hey, I'm rooting for the guy to have a monster game, because Pop will play him and we'll need him. He was bar none awful tonight.

Im with you on that, Im just saying we cant put his piss poor play on Pop playing him.

Cutting back on the TOs could be enough imo. Kawhi has been a consistent 3rd scorer all series long.

Jacob1983
06-19-2013, 02:32 AM
Make yo damn free thows.

whitemamba
06-19-2013, 02:38 AM
chill bros, it aint even over yet.

Reck
06-19-2013, 02:40 AM
So El, still think Manu should stick around for two more years? :lol

I would not re-up him. Manu should retire.

I dont even mean that in a bad way. He's just not doing shit for the team anymore. Dont even know why Pop even started him again. It was plenty obvious he gave it all his last games. The hell do you expect from him with just one days rest?

I hate it for Tim, sich a wonderful performance went to waste. Much like Manu, Duncan will likely play sub par next game.

I'm still hopeful and firmy believe Spurs will win.........Big.

The pressure now shifts to Miami so Spurs can just go about their business and get it done.

But if they end up losing it I'm about done with bball for a while. I could taste the 5th championship. It was ours.

Eh we shall see Thursday.

AchillesHeel
06-19-2013, 02:45 AM

I dont even mean that in a bad way. He's just not doing shit for the team anymore. Dont even know why Pop even started him again. It was plenty obvious he gave it all his last games. The hell do you expect from him with just one days rest?

I hate it for Tim, sich a wonderful performance went to waste. Much like Manu, Duncan will likely play sub par next game.

The pressure now shifts to Miami so Spurs can just go about their business and get it done.

But if they end up losing it I'm about done with bball for a while. I could taste the 5th championship. It was ours.

If they lose, they should blow it up, tbh. This core is not gonna win the title/make the Finals next season. Manu should retire if he has the same kind of game on Thursday, tbh.

FkLA
06-19-2013, 02:47 AM
FWIW Spurs havent lost back to back games in over two months. Heatles havent won back to back games in a month.

Manu can still be an effective regular season guy or even in the early rounds of the playoffs imo. Some of the dumb passes that the Heatles are eating up would get by lesser teams. I wouldnt mind another year or two from Manu but I wouldnt shed a tear if he retired either like I wouldve before his game disappeared on the big stage.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 02:48 AM

He should stick around, simply because we don't play the Heat all season long. He's still a useful player, but against good teams his role will have to change. He can't be the sole 'top guy' for our bench at 36. We're going to need a solid backup PG, and he can still produce off the ball.

You can't knee-jerk between his 24-10 game and this game. Don't get me wrong, he was awful this game, not gonna deny that. But there's a smaller role for him in this team next season if he wants to come back.

Ashy Larry
06-19-2013, 02:50 AM
know this gotta sting that balloon knot but the shit is not over. even though MIA tried to hand you guys the title, a day's rest and preparation? I'll take Pop over Spo every day, all day

HI-FI
06-19-2013, 03:05 AM
know this gotta sting that balloon knot but the shit is not over. even though MIA tried to hand you guys the title, a day's rest and preparation? I'll take Pop over Spo every day, all day
mah nigga

Bill_Brasky
06-19-2013, 03:25 AM
I'm still wide awake sulking.....

ezau
06-19-2013, 03:31 AM

This is what I'm talking about.

Legacy
06-19-2013, 05:32 AM
Thank you for the constructive criticism & kudos, non Spurs fans... it really means a lot. Very classy.

So damn close... but yet ssoo far away. *sigh* :depressed

Legacy
06-19-2013, 05:39 AM
First of all, I would say: A rebound away from a championship. Twice! Remember when Lebron missed that three badly, and then they got the offensive rebound and he made the next one? Then remember the offensive rebound that led to Ray Allen's three? Yeah, either one of those two rebounds would have secured the championship.

Second: Tim didn't score much in the second half. His first half was MVP-worthy, but he faded after that. It's not really his fault, though, because the offense wasn't running through him enough. "Pound the rock" = Get the ball to Duncan. Yeah it's 2013, yeah he's 37, and you know what? He's still the best player.

Spurs in 7.

Good Gawd, I hope you're right. I said Spurs in 6 or 7 in the game thread, too... but to lose by just a couple of points really fucks with your head mentally-- BIG time. :(

GuerillaBlack
06-19-2013, 06:00 AM
Too much energy spent by the spurs. Tony parker trying to do it all after getting the spurs up two. He had dudes open but opted to take contested shots instead...getting blocked. The spurs can do it. Maybe Danny green hits threes again.

Legacy
06-19-2013, 06:03 AM
:repost: Edited last post. Sorry, the head is fucking killing me right now.

Legacy
06-19-2013, 06:11 AM
Too much energy spent by the spurs. Tony parker trying to do it all after getting the spurs up two. He had dudes open but opted to take contested shots instead...getting blocked. The spurs can do it. Maybe Danny green hits threes again.

Thanks, GB. :toast

TE
06-19-2013, 06:21 AM
Had to hit the sack after the loss. Like FkLA said, that's one of the worst sports losses I had to stomach. The Spurs were literally a rebound away from holding up the LOB trophy. Fuck it, the Heat are just too much. Going into this series, I thought it'd be a 6-7 game series but the losses have been very hard to take. Fuck Manu, what the fuck is wrong with you? SMH fuck man.

djohn2oo8
06-19-2013, 06:59 AM
If anyone can overcome a devastating loss like that its the Spurs. But, it;s going to come down to confidence for them. They cant get selfish and play hero ball. If Miami gets on a run, its over.

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 07:14 AM
the fkn moron cant play smart bball and limit his fkn turnovers, why does he feel the need to make sportscenter plays every damn possession?

same with the PG

Killakobe81
06-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Man still in shock dat Spurs lost that one. I'm with Ashy no way Pop makes the same mistakes late he did tonight. Tim may not get you 25 first half points but he will still play well. As Mid pointed out you have Sean's miracle, Horry did the same to the Pistons that Ray did 2 u last night. But I get it the title was sooo close. And it hurts. It was similar to Tim Thomas but that was not for a title.

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 07:26 AM
Man still in shock dat Spurs lost that one. I'm with Ashy no way Pop makes the same mistakes late he did tonight. Tim may not get you 25 first half points but he will still play well. As Mid pointed out you have Sean's miracle, Horry did the same to the Pistons that Ray did 2 u last night. But I get it the title was sooo close. And it hurts. It was similar to Tim Thomas but that was not for a title.

Spurs fans need counsel today, Killa.

This is our first Finals heartbreak.

How'd you get through this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ1bd2g3p1Y

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 07:27 AM
vintage prime duncan was on show tonight...rather live and die watching him ballhog then seeing the 2 coatriders chucking bricks for their own agenda....

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 07:34 AM
How do you motivate a player into wanting to win a championship? How do you motivate a player to take the extra time to make sure he's prepared for the game? How do you tell a player that he should appreciate the opportunity in front of him not lay an egg on court?

The truth is that you can say all you want to the player because at the end of the day, its all on that player to take action by himself. Its on that player take the extra strides to do what he has to in order for him to succeed. Its up to him to look around and realize his teammates need him to be successful and want him to be successful so they can win together. Its on that player to realize..that the a golden championship trophy to symbolize his greatness of being part of a another historical championship for you team and for people who want you to succeed.

But.......Emanuel is not realizing this. He has mentally checked out. A minus -21 meaning that his presence of being in the game singlehandely aided the Heat in scoring 21 points while he was on court. 8 turnovers..of 13 total team turnovers? He's the sole reason the Heat were so close in the first place.

I love that pop trusts his players but there needs to be an exception made at times. This guy did not want to win...at all...did not match the intensity of Tim Duncan at any moment when he was on the court. Even an injured Tony Parker scored 19 points while being guarded by the best defense the Heat had to offer, LeBron James.

The Spurs could have easily won the game without Manu on court. They did great without Manu on court and were up 11 when wasn't then the Heat came back in the 4rd after the Spurs had a convincing lead.

You can say what you want about Popovich and Tony but I don't give a shit. Manu Ginobili needs to face the mirror. He needs to tell himself that if he thinks that he doesn't believe he can bring it, he should move out of the way of another player that will. I don't believe anyone else on the Spurs bench can do no worse. If you don't have have it..you don't have it. If you have it...be prepared to bring it.

dude stop writing fucking novels already - Capish

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 07:37 AM
dude stop writing fucking novels already - Capish

Thanks for you support throughout these Finals, Kool.

You did your job with good vibes but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 07:39 AM
pretty certain there was 3 guys didnt want to win tonight, fmvp aspirations were slipping away, b and c players trying to overshadow each other, pathetic coaching down the stretch....

extend the series to pad the stats...

maybe parker really thinks his a legit mvp candidate? nothing more then a puppet boasted by the media to get a big head that he really thinks he is one....

this team only goes as far where duncan takes t hem, not that tosb parker....

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 07:40 AM
Sucks.

I just can't muster up the belief that the Spurs can win game 7. Not after this heartbreak. No way in hell does Duncan replicate that kind of performance again. Manu predictably sucked ass on the road, and Parker is back to his old tricks.

That said, I'm not gonna shit on these guys. They gave it their all and battled to the bitter end. Choke jobs are a part of sports, and this time, we were on the receiving end. I'm okay with that, actually. Spurs fans have been pretty fortunate in that regard. Yeah, we had .4 and the Manu foul, but we've never truly had a heart ripping let down like Lakers fans in '69 and '84, or Red Sox fans, or even Rangers fans, who we all know we're one strike away from a World Series.

Thanks, Spurs for an incredible season.

Maybe you guys still believe, but I just can't.

have some gotdam heart Mid...that's the problem with Spur fan...if anything the Spurs will likely win...I forget which exact game it was but this loss reminds me of the game Indiana gave away to the Heat last series... everyone thought the Pacers were deflated but they came out and kicked Miami's ass next game...I don't think Timmy will be as good but he doesn't need to be...it's just as you say with Kobe - touche :toast the Spurs needed more balance scoring...Manu will be fine...he's over thinking but watch him bounce back along with Green...if they both at least score 10 points each the Spurs will win game 7..reminds me of the Lakers - Boston series 2010 we won it late on their home court....

Legacy
06-19-2013, 07:41 AM
pretty certain there was 3 guys didnt want to win tonight, fmvp aspirations were slipping away, b and c players trying to overshadow each other, pathetic coaching down the stretch....

extend the series to pad the stats...

maybe parker really thinks his a legit mvp candidate? nothing more then a puppet boasted by the media to get a big head that he really thinks he is one....

this team only goes as far where duncan takes t hem, not that tosb parker....

:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 07:41 AM
KL this series has played way better then whatever is parkers shit coatriding career

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 07:44 AM
:lmao

duncan looked like he was on paste to score 50pts, 25 first half points without a swet, 2nd half his touches dried up cause some shit **** of a PG forgot who is the hot hand, for the last 6 seasons why do they always go away from duncan in the 2nd half who help the team to stay within the game with his production in the first half...

too many idiots on the team want to have their moment in the finals....fckn wankers should know their role

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 07:47 AM
The Spurs dominated the Heat and if anything should come out angry that they gave the game away..that's usually how it works...If I'm betting my money I have to bet that Pop's previous title experience will come through from a coaching perspective and the guys will execute...Lakers lost to the Suns after being up 3-1 because we didn't have the personnel...The Spurs are different than a team with Kwame Brown and Smush Parker on it....now I expect that same defensive hustle from the Spurs. I really see no reason they shouldn't win game 7...Kobe told Artest in 2010 to not worry about anyone else on the court except his man don't let him get a shot off...the Spurs need to do the same thing to Miami's shooters...no double team let Bron or Wade drive..play them for the 2 don't gamble on the 3...those points add up in the end...

Michael Jordan.
06-19-2013, 07:47 AM
duncan looked like he was on paste to score 50pts, 25 first half points without a swet, 2nd half his touches dried up cause some shit **** of a PG forgot who is the hot hand, for the last 6 seasons why do they always go away from duncan in the 2nd half who help the team to stay within the game with his production in the first half...

too many idiots on the team want to have their moment in the finals....fckn wankers should know their role
Thats indicative of Duncans career. Dominatr thr game early. Disappear late.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 07:49 AM

so tell me again what kind of paste was he on? Vaseline?

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 07:49 AM
have some gotdam heart Mid...that's the problem with Spur fan...if anything the Spurs will likely win...I forget which exact game it was but this loss reminds me of the game Indiana gave away to the Heat last series... everyone thought the Pacers were deflated but they came out and kicked Miami's ass next game...I don't think Timmy will be as good but he doesn't need to be...it's just as you say with Kobe - touche :toast the Spurs needed more balance scoring...Manu will be fine...he's over thinking but watch him bounce back along with Green...if they both at least score 10 points each the Spurs will win game 7..reminds me of the Lakers - Boston series 2010 we won it late on their home court....

:toast

Believe as TimVP says.

Hopefully they can pull off the miracle.

Killakobe81
06-19-2013, 07:55 AM

You are right that was the most heartbreaking loss in all my years as a fan, yet dat shit last night was probably the worst in a Finals game. Worse than MJ over Bryon, or Paxson from MJ. Even though Malone choked, Spurs forced two misses but failed to rebound and gave life to a dead team walking.Not only that being a potential upset makes it more painful. But you know all that. Don't put your faith in anyone but Tim and Pop they are too great not to respond. Maybe yall don't win but I'm guessing you have a shot with those two leading you in to Game 7

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 08:00 AM
so tell me again what kind of paste was he on? Vaseline?

going away from him in the 2nd half..cooled off his hot hand

every fkn playoff series game is always the same fkn batshit with this pathetic team of wankers
11 grizz series, duncan had his anytime he wanted...2nd half his touches dissappear
12 okc was doing very well against the okc bigs, ....2nd half his touches dissappear

either his touches are decreased, or wankers passing it to him very late for a bailout shot....is there not a fkn clown on the team that can actually past the ball with causing some batshit turnover?

the good old days where dumping it down low and gtfo of duncans way was the best basketball, as was shown tonight until some fkn clown had to show up trying to tell the world its his team, u had ur team for 6 fkn seasons and have done shit with it

didnt mind if duncan hoisted up +30 shots, rather live and die watching duncan shooting baskets then watching 3 idiots throw the game away

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 08:01 AM
You are right that was the most heartbreaking loss in all my years as a fan, yet dat shit last night was probably the worst in a Finals game. Worse than MJ over Bryon, or Paxson from MJ. Even though Malone choked, Spurs forced two misses but failed to rebound and gave life to a dead team walking.Not only that being a potential upset makes it more painful. But you know all that. Don't put your faith in anyone but Tim and Pop they are too great not to respond. Maybe yall don't win but I'm guessing you have a shot with those two leading you in to Game 7

Payment to the basketball gods for the 4 titles, I guess.

Yanks had to pay the baseball gods for their 27 rings with the biggest chokejob in the history of sports. You guys had to pay by constantly losing to the Celts, and then were paid back with 11 more. The Pats had to pay with 18-1.

I'm just happy the Spurs aren't one of those franchises that the figurative "gods" never gave a break to, like the Jazz, Suns, Cubs after 1908, the Buffalo Bills, and the whole of Cleveland sports for the past 60 years.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 08:02 AM
:lol a Diaw boxout away from a championship

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 08:04 AM
:lol a Diaw boxout away from a championship

How'd you get through 18-1, brother?

My misery needs some company right now.

Knowing you, you probably console yourself with the fact these are chimps playing a game for your entertainment who make millions and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

I understand that and agree with that, but gotdamn, this shit sucks.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 08:08 AM
How'd you get through 18-1, brother?

My misery needs some company right now.

Knowing you, you probably console yourself with the fact these are chimps playing a game for your entertainment who make millions and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

I understand that and agree with that, but gotdamn, this shit sucks.
The Suns traded for Shaq a few days later, and I managed to get really excited over that chimp Marion being off the Suns forever :lol

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 08:16 AM
if the spurs were that good, it wouldnt have come down to that last few plays

htf do you blow a 12 pt lead heading into the 4th quarter, oh clear the bench...watta fkn joke playing clowns who didnt even do shit in the first half, relying on them to hold the lead

spurs have shown they cant play with a fkn lead, a lead means its heroball time for clowns to chuck up shots to get going...going through all the trouble building a lead just to give it up like that on a few selfish possessions for someones alter ego

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 08:16 AM
The Suns traded for Shaq a few days later, and I managed to get really excited over that chimp Marion being off the Suns forever :lol

It's rather strange how the end of this game mimicked the ending of the '07 Superbowl. Pats needed a stop like the Spurs needed a rebound. Couldn't get it. Tyree makes a fluke catch that gave life to the Giants, much like Lebron's 3 did. Pats once again have the Giants in a 3rd down situation and just need two stops. Couldn't get it. Just like the Spurs couldn't get yet another rebound. Touchdown to Burress seconds later, just like the Allen 3.

Adding another layer of interest is how the Spurs and Pats are always compared.

Fuckin' sports.

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 08:19 AM
benching duncan or limiting duncans minutes in a elimination game makes no fkn sense

just his sheer presence on the court is all you need, its not like ur going to waste his energy out there since heroes on the team need a decoy diversion away from them to chuck bricks....

duncan out there wouldve at leasts weather the storm, but instead pop plays his bench to hold a 12pt lead...go lay an egg

Brazil
06-19-2013, 08:52 AM
Spurs are gonna be drained imho

game 7 has blow out for Miami written all over it

jag
06-19-2013, 08:59 AM

The improvements to be made in Game 7 are almost all on the offensive end. The offense in the 4th was absolutely terrible. The Spurs went away from what they did so well in Game 5, getting penetration from ISO play. They repeatedly tried to force a pick 'n roll (past the 3-pt line) that wasn't working. The biggest issue is that the Heat are sending 6'8" and 6'11" players to blitz every PnR, making it incredibly difficult to get the ball to the roll-man when he's open. Tony and Manu are having trouble making quality passes over/around Bosh and Lebron. The difference is that Tony didn't force those passes, Manu did. The Spurs had 13 turnovers - Manu had 8.

With James on Parker and with defenders glued to the three-point shooters, someone else is going to have to create 1 on 1. Duncan carried the load in the 1st half because that's what the Heat were willing to allow. The Spurs need Manu to be selfish. He's still looking to force passes when there are no passing lanes. The Heat aren't consistently collapsing in their usual fashion. They're allowing the Spurs to play more 1 on 1. If Tony Parker and Danny Green are blanketed, Manu has to attack the basket. If Chalmers, Ray Allen or Mike Miller are on the floor defending Manu, he needs to ISO and drive to the basket.

There's no room for "some nights he just doesn't have it in him." This isn't "some night," it's Game 7 of the Finals. I still believe Manu has it in him. I still think he can carry the offense when needed. And regardless of the outcome, I wouldn't regret giving him the chance to do it again.

Rogue
06-19-2013, 09:44 AM
that's really sad imho. You got really close to it but missed it by a hair, which was more cruel than getting swept imho. Just like I applied for the best school in our country two years in a row but was denied both times, and I was pretty sure I would've made it with ease if I had been born one year earlier, because the bar was really low in 2010 (I graduated in 2011 :cry). So I had to take a local 2nd-tier school :depressed

good news is that I can continue to live at home rather than rent a small shitty room in a strange city. :king

Bill_Brasky
06-19-2013, 09:54 AM
The improvements to be made in Game 7 are almost all on the offensive end. The offense in the 4th was absolutely terrible. The Spurs went away from what they did so well in Game 5, getting penetration from ISO play. They repeatedly tried to force a pick 'n roll (past the 3-pt line) that wasn't working. The biggest issue is that the Heat are sending 6'8" and 6'11" players to blitz every PnR, making it incredibly difficult to get the ball to the roll-man when he's open. Tony and Manu are having trouble making quality passes over/around Bosh and Lebron. The difference is that Tony didn't force those passes, Manu did. The Spurs had 13 turnovers - Manu had 8.

With James on Parker and with defenders glued to the three-point shooters, someone else is going to have to create 1 on 1. Duncan carried the load in the 1st half because that's what the Heat were willing to allow. The Spurs need Manu to be selfish. He's still looking to force passes when there are no passing lanes. The Heat aren't consistently collapsing in their usual fashion. They're allowing the Spurs to play more 1 on 1. If Tony Parker and Danny Green are blanketed, Manu has to attack the basket. If Chalmers, Ray Allen or Mike Miller are on the floor defending Manu, he needs to ISO and drive to the basket.

There's no room for "some nights he just doesn't have it in him." This isn't "some night," it's Game 7 of the Finals. I still believe Manu has it in him. I still think he can carry the offense when needed. And regardless of the outcome, I wouldn't regret giving him the chance to do it again.

I agree wholeheartedly. It's time for one last Manu moment where everyone calls for his head, wants him benched, wants him to retire, one last time where he comes out and totally fucking redeems himself.

Him coming out and goin HAM in game 7 to win us a ship would just be so.........Manu.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 11:15 AM

Defending the pick & roll is Miami's bread and butter, tbh... we played right into their hands. Manu was extra awful too, no question about it.

One thing I thought Pop did right in Game 5 was have Neal be the ball handler on the pick & roll, and play Manu as the SG... that opened up various thing: allowed Manu to penetrate and wreck havok inside (including that layup for Splitter). I can see where Pop doesn't trust Neal to do that on the road. But at this point, with the dwindling offense, we need to try everything we can. Especially if Manu is gonna keep turning it over.

Then again, I keep thinking about Neal leaving Miller all alone for that shoeless 3 pointer last night and I can see where Pop doesn't want to play him anymore, tbh

And I agree. I don't even think there's really that many other options... gonna have to be Manu, Neal, Green making a difference in Game 7, with Manu probably trying to play orchestrator again.

leemajors
06-19-2013, 11:35 AM
going away from him in the 2nd half..cooled off his hot hand

every fkn playoff series game is always the same fkn batshit with this pathetic team of wankers
11 grizz series, duncan had his anytime he wanted...2nd half his touches dissappear
12 okc was doing very well against the okc bigs, ....2nd half his touches dissappear

either his touches are decreased, or wankers passing it to him very late for a bailout shot....is there not a fkn clown on the team that can actually past the ball with causing some batshit turnover?

the good old days where dumping it down low and gtfo of duncans way was the best basketball, as was shown tonight until some fkn clown had to show up trying to tell the world its his team, u had ur team for 6 fkn seasons and have done shit with it

didnt mind if duncan hoisted up +30 shots, rather live and die watching duncan shooting baskets then watching 3 idiots throw the game away

I guess you didn't notice Miami played him way differently in the second half, but I am not surprised.

whitemamba
06-19-2013, 01:00 PM

you guys need to relax, finals are about adjustments, shit it aint over yet, like ashy said Pop>Spo. I dont think this game mentally effected the spurs, teams who are well coached dont have any mental issued imo.

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 01:12 PM
you guys need to relax, finals are about adjustments, shit it aint over yet, like ashy said Pop>Spo. I dont think this game mentally effected the spurs, teams who are well coached dont have any mental issued imo.

If the Spurs are human, I'm sure if affected them greatly. Even the Lakers, with the Zen Master at the helm and led by the unshakable Kobe, couldn't recover from game 4. Yeah, they won the next game, but you could tell the Lakers were just mentally drained in game 6.

And even if the Spurs are able to recover from this, their bodies, primarily Duncan, Parker, and especially Manu, might not be up to the task of matching their will.

whitemamba
06-19-2013, 01:17 PM
If the Spurs are human, I'm sure if affected them greatly. Even the Lakers, with the Zen Master at the helm and led by the unshakable Kobe, couldn't recover from game 4. Yeah, they won the next game, but you could tell the Lakers were just mentally drained in game 6.

And even if the Spurs are able to recover from this, their bodies, primarily Duncan, Parker, and especially Manu, might not be up to the task of matching their will.

we just got outplayed in '08 plain and simple. I dont think duncan will have a game like that again, but i expect the role players green/manu/nealwithit to show up tbh for the 7th game. Either spurs take a close one or miami blows them out. I honestly still have more faith in the spurs, miami escaped yesterday, the spurs lost the heat didnt win. That has to be in the minds of the heat players as well.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 01:20 PM
I could see this game mentally affecting the Heat given how prone they are to coasting and following up a key win with a shitty performance (like their previous two wins in this series). We'll hear plenty of canned answers from them about how "They haven't finished the job yet!" but it seems like it's in the DNA of their players to relax after a win like that.

You can also tell by his mannerisms Wade is ultra butthurt the Heat are not only Lebron's team but that they're better with him off the court. I could see him going into 2004 Kobe mode in game 7, something Spoelstra would have no idea how to handle since he's too pussy to bench Wade at key moments. Spoelstra's inability to manage Wade's role/cancerous presence on offense already almost cost them the game yesterday.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 01:21 PM

the SPurs should win...listen they want it more than the Heat....even though they made it back to the big dance by circumstance they know it's their last legit shot and I don't expect these guys to go out like Saddam Hussein...hiding in a hole...they will prepare to die on the court to get it...there is no tomorrow...I think Leonard and Danny will play out of their minds to push SA over the top..The Heat peaked last game because they faced elimination the dumb fuckers will come out next game over playing their hand :lol and thinking they've mentally beat up the Spurs and forgetting the Spurs big 3 have more big play-off and title game experience than everyone on the Heat roster...Parker, Manu, and Duncan will be lying in wait for their ass...it's what athletes have Mid..it's called intestinal fortitude if you've never played sports (which I'm guessing you haven't) it's kinda hard to picture it...

I'm still rolling with the Spurs...

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 01:23 PM
we just got outplayed in '08 plain and simple. I dont think duncan will have a game like that again, but i expect the role players green/manu/nealwithit to show up tbh for the 7th game. Either spurs take a close one or miami blows them out. I honestly still have more faith in the spurs, miami escaped yesterday, the spurs lost the heat didnt win. That has to be in the minds of the heat players as well.
That SHOULD be what's on the minds of Heat players, but something like "Aw yeah homie, we da bess! game 7 gon' be eazy!" is probably a closer depiction of what's on their minds.

Ashy Larry
06-19-2013, 01:26 PM

it's damn near been thirty years and I still haven't gotten over it. If the Spurs don't win eventually you'll let it go because there's really no true rivalry with the Heat, but these were the C's vs my boys who owned us for years. I think the main difference is, the Lakers gave away two games, not just one. If the Spurs give away game seven in the same fashion, my advice to you is to off yourself.

Trying to help.

whitemamba
06-19-2013, 01:26 PM
That SHOULD be what's on the minds of Heat players, but something like "Aw yeah homie, we da bess! game 7 gon' be eazy!" is probably a closer depiction of what's on their minds.

literally exactly what i was thinking. :tu

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 01:28 PM
the SPurs should win...listen they want it more than the Heat....even though they made it back to the big dance by circumstance they know it's their last legit shot and I don't expect these guys to go out like Saddam Hussein...hiding in a hole...they will prepare to die on the court to get it...there is no tomorrow...I think Leonard and Danny will play out of their minds to push SA over the top..The Heat peaked last game because they faced elimination the dumb fuckers will come out next game over playing their hand :lol and thinking they've mentally beat up the Spurs and forgetting the Spurs big 3 have more big play-off and title game experience than everyone on the Heat roster...Parker, Manu, and Duncan will be lying in wait for their ass...it's what athletes have Mid..it's called intestinal fortitude if you've never played sports (which I'm guessing you haven't) it's kinda hard to picture it...

I'm still rolling with the Spurs...

Of course I have. But high school sports losses don't compare to choke jobs in the NBA Finals.

I think the reason fans lose hope more than the athletes is because we have no influence over the situation either way, which is why it's also rather stupid we take professional sports this seriously :lol

spurraider21
06-19-2013, 01:29 PM
Missing freethrows is just part of the game.

Only reason we're even talking about missed FTs is simply because Pop grew over confident with his zits infested ugly fucking face.

He over rested Duncan and Parker. This is fucking do or die you stupid retard. You dont rest until you get what you went to get what you came here for. You get like 5 months off. Geez
Duncan played 44 minutes tbh. Not overrest

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 01:30 PM
it's damn near been thirty years and I still haven't gotten over it. If the Spurs don't win eventually you'll let it go because there's really no true rivalry with the Heat, but these were the C's vs my boys who owned us for years. I think the main difference is, the Lakers gave away two games, not just one. If the Spurs give away game seven in the same fashion, my advice to you is to off yourself.

Trying to help.

Yeah, if this woulda been against the Lakers with Kobe in the Ray Allen role, this loss would've been orders of magnitude more painful.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 01:34 PM
Of course I have. But high school sports losses don't compare to choke jobs in the NBA Finals.

I think the reason fans lose hope more than the athletes is because we have no influence over the situation either way, which is why it's also rather stupid we take professional sports this seriously :lol

Speak for yourself I will miss a game in a minute for some pussy...both Luva and I we're known for that shit...:lol

Sean Cagney
06-19-2013, 01:37 PM

Trying to help.Yeah, that had to be tough to watch for you as a fan! I can see that one stinging for a good while.

Ashy Larry
06-19-2013, 01:41 PM
Yeah, that had to be tough to watch for you as a fan! I can see that one stinging for a good while.

worthy had a great game and will be remembered for a horrible cross court pass to Henderson. Then Lakers not even getting off a shot with a giant shot clock right in their faces. (one loss)

up 5 with 59 secs and possession of the ball in game 4. So they can relate to what the Spurs just went through sans 31 secs. Being up 5 with 28 secs and losing because of missed free throws truly suck.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 01:46 PM
Last night was brutal, just brutal, tbh... mad props to the players if they can somehow recover and show up tomorrow...

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Last night was brutal, just brutal, tbh... mad props to the players if they can somehow recover and show up tomorrow...

I wonder how they feel?

Guess it depends on the individual. Like I said, someone like Chris Webber seemed not to really care. Maybe it's his way of coping, but I think he's the type who can comfort himself with his millions and not give a shit. Duncan is such an equanimous personality, I'm sure he's put this into the proper perspective that it isn't the end of the world if the Spurs lose a basketball game. Manu seems crushed beyond repair.

Ashy Larry
06-19-2013, 02:07 PM
That was an alley fight ..... Spurs kicked the shit out of the Heat, left them bleeding in the corner buried under some trash; and instead of putting that 12 gauge in their mouths and pulling the trigger, they extended a hand and tried to help him up only to get a glass bottle jammed in their throat.

Pacers had the Heat down and didn't finish. Bulls somewhat had them on the ropes and didn't finish and now the Spurs.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 02:16 PM
I wonder how they feel?

Guess it depends on the individual. Like I said, someone like Chris Webber seemed not to really care. Maybe it's his way of coping, but I think he's the type who can comfort himself with his millions and not give a shit. Duncan is such an equanimous personality, I'm sure he's put this into the proper perspective that it isn't the end of the world if the Spurs lose a basketball game. Manu seems crushed beyond repair.

I can't blame anybody if they can't get it done in Game 7 at this point. The mental aspect always matter, but at some point there's a physical limit too.
Being selfish, if they have to go out, I'd like them to go out swinging... but can you blame them if they can't?

Loved this team this year. At some point, when the smoke clears, you'll know this was one of those special teams.

Bynumite
06-19-2013, 02:20 PM
For once, why didn't Duncan grow a pair and stay in the fucking game?

Spurs started giving up offensive rebounds like there's no tomorrow once Duncan got benched at the end of regulation and there's absolutely no reason to bench him for Diaw with a 5 point lead and 30 seconds to ring.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 02:25 PM

Spurs started giving up offensive rebounds like there's no tomorrow once Duncan got benched at the end of regulation and there's absolutely no reason to bench him for Diaw with a 5 point lead and 30 seconds to ring.

It's called trust. He trusts Pop to make the right moves. Pop fucked up, thats it and thats all, tbh.

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 02:27 PM

Pop's decision. Maybe Duncan should've demanded to stay in, but he's the consummate team player and unconditionally trusts Pop, maybe to a fault.

~O~
06-19-2013, 02:37 PM
That was an alley fight ..... Spurs kicked the shit out of the Heat, left them bleeding in the corner buried under some trash; and instead of putting that 12 gauge in their mouths and pulling the trigger, they extended a hand and tried to help him up only to get a glass bottle jammed in their throat.

Pacers had the Heat down and didn't finish. Bulls somewhat had them on the ropes and didn't finish and now the Spurs.
That pretty much sums it up.

Whats with all this noise about the "Spurs gave it all they've got". Did anyone not look at the box score and see how much effort LeBron James had to put in for the Heat to be in the game? 32 points 11 assists and 10 rebounds. Still was -1 on the court. How the hell did they get away with this game. Oh yeah....that other guy....

DMC
06-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Oddly enough I think the Spurs can win game 7.

IronMexican
06-19-2013, 09:02 PM
Have a feeling this could be game 6 2008 bad. Condolences.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
06-19-2013, 09:11 PM
Couldn't have happened to a soppier group of cunts.

Ya`ll deserve this:toast

HarlemHeat37
06-19-2013, 10:57 PM
I find myself not as heartbroken about sports losses as I used to be, tbh:lol..

I don't know if that's what happens when you get older, but I guess you realize there are far more important things in life..

I say this because in the same year, the Spurs game 6 occurred, and as everybody in the NFL forum knows, I'm a Broncos fan, and I watched one of the biggest choke jobs in NFL history when Rahim Moore made one of the worst mistakes I've ever seen, along with John Fox being himself:lol..

If either of those events occurred 3 years ago, I would have broken everything around me and wouldn't have been over it for days, but nowadays, it still sucks a lot, but it doesn't resonate as much, tbh..

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 11:02 PM
I find myself not as heartbroken about sports losses as I used to be, tbh:lol..

I don't know if that's what happens when you get older, but I guess you realize there are far more important things in life..

I say this because in the same year, the Spurs game 6 occurred, and as everybody in the NFL forum knows, I'm a Broncos fan, and I watched one of the biggest choke jobs in NFL history when Rahim Moore made one of the worst mistakes I've ever seen, along with John Fox being himself:lol..

If either of those events occurred 3 years ago, I would have broken everything around me and wouldn't have been over it for days, but nowadays, it still sucks a lot, but it doesn't resonate as much, tbh..

Yeah, it isn't worth it to get this emotionally attached.

Just a fuckin' game.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 11:56 PM
Not gonna lie, after winning Game 1 in the Finals, I was all in... Same thing last season after going 2-0 on OKC...

That said, I'm with you two on this... I think once you get older you see things with more perspective... shit sucks, but life goes on...

Plus if you like the sport in general, there's a lot of stuff to look forward to in the summer... player movements, and all that shit.

TDMVPDPOY
06-20-2013, 12:13 AM
timmy didnt need that fkn stupid rest start of 4th quarter, he played 44min altogether for the game...it was fkn stupid to field ur bench to start that quarter

Stabula
06-20-2013, 08:00 AM
Pray to Satan for Spurs victory he will answer

Michael Jordan.
06-20-2013, 09:50 AM
Spurs will win. They are the better team.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 10:01 AM
What's up MJ?

Mugen
06-20-2013, 10:12 AM
:lol Yeah i've been baptized in the flames of 0.4 and 2006. Game 6 was the most brutal but I'm not gonna kill myself if the Spurs end up losing the series. Hopefully this new batch of GNSFs do tho tbh.

mudyez
06-20-2013, 10:29 AM
I guess guys that are fans since they either were 3 years old or more than 15 years alltogether come to the assumption that it's not "just a game".

Me included.

ElNono
06-20-2013, 11:18 AM
:lol Yeah i've been baptized in the flames of 0.4 and 2006. Game 6 was the most brutal but I'm not gonna kill myself if the Spurs end up losing the series. Hopefully this new batch of GNSFs do tho tbh.

+10000

Spurs9
06-20-2013, 11:36 AM
We got this game tbh

TDMVPDPOY
06-20-2013, 11:39 AM
the spurs got this where they wanted, building up false dreams to heat fans for game 7....

Jacob1983
06-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Make yo damn free throws.

Banzai
06-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Basically, TP, TD, MG,DG,KL need to have monster games