PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Manu SuckOldbli For....brick...clang...turnover...whiff....

Skull-1
06-19-2013, 12:03 AM
Thank you Manu for...missing a free throw to win...five bad passes for turnovers....

And numerous other plays that prove you completely SUCK now. Did Michael Corleone get in your pocket or what?

Also thanks to Tracy Morgan (Gary Neal) for chucking up a three at the start of the shot clock....CLANG...with a ten point lead. Good decision dipstick...

And honorable mention to the dipwad who got the ball back on an offensive rebound....and immediately bricked a three witha fresh shot clock up by eight...ten....twelve...ish.

You guys suck.

I hope Leonard gets traded to a team that wins it. I will shift my loyalty to that one for him. Thanks for screwing him out of a ring Oldobili....

Skull-1
06-19-2013, 12:27 AM
Bump for all the blind aholes...

Skull-1
06-19-2013, 12:42 AM
Punt. Wake up.

AntiChrist
06-19-2013, 12:44 AM
Can the admins consolidate all Manu hate threads? Getting rediculous.

Skull-1
06-19-2013, 01:06 AM
Denied. Obozo.

Skull-1
06-19-2013, 01:06 AM
And it is spelled ridiculous.

Skull-1
06-19-2013, 01:41 AM
Punt. Manu sucks. And he used to be my fav. I hope Leonard gets traded to the Heat and wins a title. SuckOldbli cost the kid a championship!

dallasmaverickslose
06-19-2013, 01:42 AM
Thank you Manu for...missing a free throw to win...five bad passes for turnovers....

And numerous other plays that prove you completely SUCK now. Did Michael Corleone get in your pocket or what?

Also thanks to Tracy Morgan (Gary Neal) for chucking up a three at the start of the shot clock....CLANG...with a ten point lead. Good decision dipstick...

And honorable mention to the dipwad who got the ball back on an offensive rebound....and immediately bricked a three witha fresh shot clock up by eight...ten....twelve...ish.

You guys suck.

I hope Leonard gets traded to a team that wins it. I will shift my loyalty to that one for him. Thanks for screwing him out of a ring Oldobili....

And the asshole poster of the year award goes to...

slick'81
06-19-2013, 01:46 AM
He's been awful minus game 5 .still we need manu now more then ever

Skull-1
06-19-2013, 01:46 AM
I accept the award on behalf of Manu who was too busy sucking at basic basketball to appear for it on his own.

Skull-1
06-19-2013, 01:47 AM
He's been awful minus game 5 .still we need manu now more then ever

We need him on the bench that is...with any lead less than 15.

dallasmaverickslose
06-19-2013, 01:47 AM
I accept the award on behalf of Manu who was too busy sucking at basic basketball to appear for it on his own.

:flipoff

Skull-1
06-19-2013, 01:49 AM
I screamed at the tv in front of my ten year old daughter....seen at the end of the 07 DVD..... Hit these two free throws and I will forgive everything Manu. One of two. Overtime. Spurs lose. Thanks a lot gin.

jbspurs
06-19-2013, 01:54 AM
This lost is on Pop not Manu. Why send Duncan to the bench at the end of regulation? Why take foot off the pedal beginning of 4th by benching TP and Duncan? Why not give the ball to Kawaii to capitalize the mismatch when Chalmers guarding him? Why not call a timeout with about 10 secs left end of OT? Why give the refs a chance to change the outcome of the game?:bang

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2013, 02:06 AM
I agree OP. Manu is fucking terrible. Eight of the Spurs thirteen turnovers came form Manu. TP had ZERO turnovers. TP hit a clutch three pointer and a drive in spin around shot to give us the lead. Duncan had the best first half of his career. All for what? Ginobili fucked the Spurs. The NBA had the LOB trophy ready for the ceremony. Guess who kept leaving Shane Battier, Mike Miller, and Mario Chalmers open? You're damn right Manu. If Manu can't deliver a fucking pass anymore, he can't dribble, he has bubble gum legs, then what's the point of Pop playing him so much for this game? I would have replaced Manu with Diaw during the 4th quarter if I was Pop. And of course I would of left Duncan on the floor to get us a fucking rebound.

Skull-1
06-19-2013, 09:50 AM
I agree OP. Manu is fucking terrible. Eight of the Spurs thirteen turnovers came form Manu. TP had ZERO turnovers. TP hit a clutch three pointer and a drive in spin around shot to give us the lead. Duncan had the best first half of his career. All for what? Ginobili fucked the Spurs. The NBA had the LOB trophy ready for the ceremony. Guess who kept leaving Shane Battier, Mike Miller, and Mario Chalmers open? You're damn right Manu. If Manu can't deliver a fucking pass anymore, he can't dribble, he has bubble gum legs, then what's the point of Pop playing him so much for this game? I would have replaced Manu with Diaw during the 4th quarter if I was Pop. And of course I would of left Duncan on the floor to get us a fucking rebound.

THIS.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-19-2013, 10:46 AM

do you self-congratulate? how many times did you bump this? people with agenda against this or that player show their character in real life.

You guys suck.

do you self-congratulate? how many times did you bump your own thread?

SpurOutofTownFan
06-19-2013, 10:47 AM

you are another mindless idiot who's been taking shots at Manu for days now - it must be pretty sad to be like you, hating on a player (human being) you probably dont even know or have ever met - how does it feel to be so stupid?