PDA

View Full Version : Spurs emptied their tank tonight; it's over

Keepin' it real
06-19-2013, 12:05 AM
What a crushing collapse of a defeat. How did the Spurs not win this game???
They'll have nothing left for Game 7, especially Tim. Look at the minutes played for the Spurs main players tonight. Like Magic Johnson said post game, the Heat played big minutes too, but their main players are younger, so they can take it. \
What a waste of an all-time performance by Tim.
Why did Pop take out Tim? Fatal decision. Pop outsmarted himself.
Feel horrible for Kawhi for missing that FT. He played great.
Lebron choked in the final minutes ... then the Spurs out-choked him. Disaster.
Danny Green regressed big time.
Ginobili was clearly hacked on his drive, but not surprised by the no-call.
I don't want any part of Game 7 under these circumstances. Spurs will be out of gas. It's going to be ugly if you're a Spurs fan.

And save your critical replies. If you don't agree, just shove it up your ass.

Blue-Lightning
06-19-2013, 12:11 AM
You and me both hope you're wrong.

BadOne
06-19-2013, 12:11 AM
You left out Parker trying to MJ again. Quite a few times he chose his own jumper or drive instead of passing to an open teammate, but what really pissed me off was that 2 on 1 against Ray Allen where he had Danny Green running the break with him. Parker chose to try a shot on his own only to get fouled by Allen and MISS a damn free throw.

I agree with you. I don't think Duncan ever get's as close as he did today to another ring. :(

alfredbird
06-19-2013, 12:15 AM
I have to agree with you. and I hope you are totally WRONG.

noles1983
06-19-2013, 12:18 AM
Magic johnson is stupid as fuck, fuck that aids bitch

Spurs will come out pissed off and not fuck up again

Soft ass fans

noles1983
06-19-2013, 12:19 AM
Magic johnson is stupid as fuck, fuck that aids bitch

Spurs will come out pissed off and not fuck up again

Soft ass fans

TheGoldStandard
I want the Spurs to win but how do you rebound from this? How do you get enough energy to give it your all for another 48 minutes when you have people sabotaging great performances that are on your own team? Greg Popovich and Manu Ginobili owe Tim Duncan, they need to beg his forgiveness because they both shit the bed.

Baam
Everyone knows it tbh, Miami is great in games 7 and it has never been done in this format I'm pretty sure so yeah the only question is when it's a 30 pts blowout in the fourth, does Pop rest the starters or not?

RD2191
06-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Prepare for an ass raping of epic proportions. Its gonna get ugly. This loss is on Pop. He just cost the Spurs and Tim Duncan his 5th title. You don't recover from a loss like this. You just don't. God. Jus 22 seconds away. Smh.

EIC
06-19-2013, 12:23 AM
You are delirious if you think the Spurs are going to win a Game 7. The game will be over at halftime. This series is over. There is no way a team can comeback from a loss like this. They were just one of several missed rebounds or one of several missed free throws away from the championship. You literally could not come closer to winning the championship and still lose it than the Spurs did . . . repeatedly.

I knew the game was over when it went to overtime. Game 7? Are you fucking kidding me? It's fucking done, folks.

LarryDavid
06-19-2013, 12:26 AM
Who's to say the Heat didn't empty their tank?

sventhedog
06-19-2013, 12:36 AM
really hard to see any positive after a close-game loss but the spurs showed they can stay with the heat even on the road and manu ginobili gets his last chance to redeem himself.

concan1
06-19-2013, 12:36 AM
No way Spurs recover from the certain victory. It will be at least a 20 point beat down on Thursday. Wow I can't believe this one get away.

Keepin' it real
06-19-2013, 01:12 AM

I'm sure they did, but LeBron and Bosh are younger, so they can recover a lot easier. Tim will have no legs whatsoever for Game 7, no matter how much he wants it. Father time will finally catch up to Tim with only one day's rest before game 7 ... plus you know he's not getting any sleep tonight.

Skull-1
06-19-2013, 01:17 AM
Parker is the youngest guy out there. Looks like my hag whore ex wife. Done. Heat win.

Rapper
06-19-2013, 01:18 AM
Heat in 7

113-80 something like that

We've seen a lot of this similiar scenarios before

Spurs and Mavs fan
06-19-2013, 01:21 AM

But they are mentally buoyed and have the psychological advantage. That is going to be tremendous in GAme 7.

TheGoldStandard
06-19-2013, 01:24 AM
If they do lose game 7 I hope the media grows a set and actually attacks Pop for his pathetic display tonight and what will probably more bad coaching in game 7.

Budkin
06-19-2013, 01:25 AM
I think so too but I'm going down with the ship. Still love this team.

Arc
06-19-2013, 01:28 AM
i think duncan will be as good as usual for the first half, but of course he'll suck in the second cause he's a TOSB.
ginobili is done as a basketball player. hopefully he retires after this season.. but if pop plays him more than 20m we'll probably lose the game. unless he gets hot like role players sometimes do.
leonard, green, neal will be fine cause they're young. leonard has no emotions. green is having the series of his life. neal with it.
parker is the key. if he doesn't attack because he's too afraid of lebron, or worse, gassed... heat 12-13 finals champs.

other factors are if the heat role players decide to show up or not. if they hit 11 threes again, gg you win heat.
how will wade play after that hit? how will lebron play for that matter?

too many variables.. i really don't know who's gonna win.

mingus
06-19-2013, 01:30 AM
People and teams as emotionally strong as the Spurs (you dont get to the Finals without emotional strenght) get over this shit by morning. This kind of adversity brings out the best in a lot of people, and it will them. By next game, all that will matter will be the opportunity to win that game, and that is where all their focus will be. Too much is at stake to worry about the past.

SpurPadre
06-19-2013, 01:32 AM

Because they have the best conditioned athlete in the game and in his prime while we don't have players who are healthy and in their prime. But we'll see.

Seefourdc
06-19-2013, 01:38 AM
The Spurs were exhausted at the end. The Heat clearly were not. They won ALL the hustle plays at the end of the game. Game 7 going to be even worse with Duncan shooting his load in the first half of game 6 and how role players play like shit on road games on the big stage. The Heats bench is so deep it's hard to compete with, especially for Duncan facing a 3 man rotation and the heat have 7 smalls they can play to wear you out. The Spurs bench is useless on the road.

SenorSpur
06-19-2013, 01:39 AM
That tank is empty - physically and emotionally. I don't see how they could have anything left. Hope I'm wrong.

Skull-1
06-19-2013, 01:53 AM
Done. Thanks Pop. Playing Manu so much after his Q1 flameout was a monumental or Manu-mental mistake!!

cjw
06-19-2013, 02:12 AM
You are delirious if you think the Spurs are going to win a Game 7. The game will be over at halftime. This series is over. There is no way a team can comeback from a loss like this. They were just one of several missed rebounds or one of several missed free throws away from the championship. You literally could not come closer to winning the championship and still lose it than the Spurs did . . . repeatedly.

I knew the game was over when it went to overtime. Game 7? Are you fucking kidding me? It's fucking done, folks.

Now I know how Boston fans felt after Game 6 in 1986... Missed FT = ball rolling between Buckner's legs. Nobody even remembers that game 7.