PDA

View Full Version : Overall, how would YOU grade the officiating?

timtonymanurich
06-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Overall, how would YOU grade the officiating?

Seefourdc
06-19-2013, 12:12 AM
The game was called pretty consistently. There was some ticky tack crap called both ways at numerous points, and certain things that were just not called all game. (Driving to the basket pretty much non-call all game for ex.)

SA210
06-19-2013, 12:13 AM
F-

poop
06-19-2013, 12:13 AM
Actually, surprisingly, very good. Aside from the last critial no call on manu, the spurs got a lot of good calls.

Darius McCrary
06-19-2013, 12:15 AM
You guys are ridiculous. The officiating was great tonight, in fact it favored us the majority of the game. You can't expect neither Manu nor Danny to get that call in that situation. Grow the hell up, the Spurs shat the bed, plain and simple.

coyotes_geek
06-19-2013, 12:16 AM
Refs weren't the problem. The refs didn't miss two crucial free throws in the final minute. The refs weren't the ones who couldn't grab a rebound when the Spurs needed it the most. The refs weren't the ones who made Manu try to play hero-ball.

DPG21920
06-19-2013, 12:17 AM
Any Spur fan complaining about the refs should be banned forever. Bunch of whiners. Refs were not even top 10 reasons why the Spurs lost. They were perfectly fine overall.

Seefourdc
06-19-2013, 12:17 AM
You have to be a pretty bad homer to be upset at the no-call on manu at the end of the game if you watched the whole game. Kawhi got away with murder pretty much all game. It seemed like there was a pretty consistent non-call on drives to the basket unless it was heinous. This worked in favor for the Spurs because Lebron and Wade would have shot about 20 more free throws if not. The calls were consistent though, which is about as good as you can ask from an officiating crew.

IronMaxipad
06-19-2013, 12:18 AM
B+

Keepin' it real
06-19-2013, 12:19 AM
Grade A

Seefourdc
06-19-2013, 12:22 AM
Also commend serious Spurs fans for not blaming refs as I kind of thought the reffing was a little in favor of Spurs for the first half but seemed pretty down the line consistent in the second while watching. In retrospect I think the things the refs were giving non-calls really just favored the Spurs because the Heat generally make a living off driving to the lane fouls and those were all non-calls on both sides. The Heat adjusted in the second and stopped going for the driving fouls and after that the game looked pretty evenly officiated.

3 Legged Dog
06-19-2013, 12:24 AM
You have to be a pretty bad homer to be upset at the no-call on manu at the end of the game if you watched the whole game. Kawhi got away with murder pretty much all game. It seemed like there was a pretty consistent non-call on drives to the basket unless it was heinous. This worked in favor for the Spurs because Lebron and Wade would have shot about 20 more free throws if not. The calls were consistent though, which is about as good as you can ask from an officiating crew.

Fuck you, lying hater

Twisted_Dawg
06-19-2013, 12:34 AM
Also commend serious Spurs fans for not blaming refs as I kind of thought the reffing was a little in favor of Spurs for the first half but seemed pretty down the line consistent in the second while watching. In retrospect I think the things the refs were giving non-calls really just favored the Spurs because the Heat generally make a living off driving to the lane fouls and those were all non-calls on both sides. The Heat adjusted in the second and stopped going for the driving fouls and after that the game looked pretty evenly officiated.

Fuck you, lying hater

:lol

dav4463
06-19-2013, 12:46 AM
Just wait until game seven when Lebron and Wade combine for 50 free throw attempts! Then we can bitch!

KaiRMD1
06-19-2013, 12:57 AM
The calls went for the Spurs a lot of times tonight. The stars were all aligned for us to ring it in this game. Sadly, Pop & Manu had other plans.

ViceCity84
06-19-2013, 12:59 AM
Good.Spurs fan here and i didnt see Ray Allen foul on Manu end of OT
Spurs got alot of calls in their favor.I can think of 5 that could of gone easily other way.

pongo
06-19-2013, 01:01 AM
You can't expect the refs to bail you out if you're manu on that last play. The refs did fein during the regulation..I thought we got a few lucky calls in the third. Refs didn't blow this for us.

Josepatches_
06-19-2013, 01:02 AM
Yeah, it wasn't bad.

Missed calls happen in both ends. It would be good if we have the same officiating in game 7

td4mvp2k
06-19-2013, 01:02 AM
:td alltimebad

HI-FI
06-19-2013, 01:04 AM
B to B+

I'm always whining about them and tbh, they were alright out there. They gave us chances, can't ask for more.

We just really, really shit the bed. Though to be fair, this Heat are like one of the best teams ever, but still, some of those Manu turnovers......

hommeaetage
06-19-2013, 01:07 AM
I'm not blaming the Officials tonight. No official will call a foul on that Manu drive to decide a championship. Pop and Manu cost us the game

Tim_duncan21
06-19-2013, 01:10 AM
The officiating is ok.

UZER
06-19-2013, 01:11 AM
Refs were very good tonight. I blame Manu for driving into 3 people thinking he was going to get that call.

DJR210
06-19-2013, 01:13 AM
Fuck the officiating you whiners.

We were in position to ice the game, Kawhi missed the FT. Such fucking pussies on here, for real. Calls were far from perfect, but we SHOULD have won this game.

spurraider21
06-19-2013, 01:13 AM
don't blame the officials. we missed several free throws in the final minute of the 4th and in OT.