PDA

View Full Version : Manu was awful... awful... I'm disgusted with him, Tiago and Pop

ElNono
06-19-2013, 12:30 AM
I mean, in previous games at least he wasn't turnobili... but tonight was just horrible...

And Pop sticking with it and that lineup at the start of the 4th? Crazy. Sitting TD and Miami grabbing offensive board after offensive board? What's he thinking?

I love this team. Tim was just ungodly, Kawhi was incredible, and Tony was special there at the end. They really tried to will this win.

I can't believe we were one freebie away from the whole enchilada. I'm not even a player and I don't know how you recover from a loss like this. Can you recover?

Just :depressed

dg7md
06-19-2013, 12:32 AM
You better believe they will recover. Nobody wants to be known as the one that let it get away.

But yeah, right now, we're all really, really shot.

2centsworth
06-19-2013, 12:33 AM
I mean, in previous games at least he wasn't turnobili... but tonight was just horrible...

And Pop sticking with it and that lineup at the start of the 4th? Crazy. Sitting TD and Miami grabbing offensive board after offensive board? What's he thinking?

I love this team. Tim was just ungodly, Kawhi was incredible, and Tony was special there at the end. They really tried to will this win.

I can't believe we were one freebie away from the whole enchilada. I'm not even a player and I don't know how you recover from a loss like this. Can you recover?

Not if Pop acts like he didn't do anything wrong. Anyone who knows basketball knows Pop choked big time, especially his team. This is how you lose your players.

DPG21920
Nono - In your opinion, does this forever alter the mindset with regards to fans towards Manu Ginobili? Is there anyway Duncan/Pop/TP ever trust him again if they go onto lose this series? Is that fair?

playblair
splitter = broken ............... blair = better passer ........ better finisher......... better PNR with manu.......................

slick'81
06-19-2013, 12:34 AM
I dnt blame manu but Miami was all over his telegraphed passes and not having Duncan in on the final shot Wtf

RD2191
06-19-2013, 12:35 AM
You don't. Don't blame manu or splitter though. Blame Pop for playig them. The chip was right there. God.

DAF86
06-19-2013, 12:41 AM

Tony hit that lucky three at the end and then had a nice basket but I hated his guts in the second half trying to steal the final MVP when he thought we had it in control and neglecting open teammates just to chuck shots to try and get his. I can tolerate a bad shooting night I can't not tolerate being a fucking selfish faggot. Fuck him but fuck Scrubili much more, tbh.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 12:43 AM
Nono - In your opinion, does this forever alter the mindset with regards to fans towards Manu Ginobili? Is there anyway Duncan/Pop/TP ever trust him again if they go onto lose this series? Is that fair?

I don't think so. I think people that know Manu well, knows he's the hardest guy on himself. TD/TP and Pop trust him, and if I were a gambling man, I'll say Pop will double down on him in Game 7.

But Pop certainly needs to recognize situations and be quicker with the hook sometimes. Especially now that we have younger kids that can play more minutes.

I'm just absolutely floored with this game. Despite all the suckitude, we had it. We just had it, and let it go.

siraulo23
he played ok but as usual

siraulo23
holy cow, 8 TOs wow

DAF86
06-19-2013, 12:48 AM

Dude is 35 years old and has declined pretty significantly, he shouldn't be playing the role that he is playing, plain and simple. At this point he should just be another role player playing off the ball.

spurtech09
You better believe they will recover. Nobody wants to be known as the one that let it get away.

But yeah, right now, we're all really, really shot.
agree...I hope this loss fires up the spurs and knockout Miami early in game 7....I know it killing the spurs team right now blowing the game away like they did....

HI-FI
Tony hit that lucky three at the end and then had a nice basket but I hated his guts in the second half trying to steal the final MVP when he thought we had it in control and neglecting open teammates just to chuck shots to try and get his. I can tolerate a bad shooting night I can't not tolerate being a fucking selfish faggot. Fuck him but fuck Scrubili much more, tbh.
yeah, in the game thread i was complimenting Parker in the first half, because while his stats weren't great, he wasn't forcing shit. then the second half happened. he forced some shit that saved the day for us, so I give credit where it's due. But then he went full heroball/selfish/per par in key situations. I'll never understand why we quit feeding it to Timmy.

I was really curious to see how ElNono would react to this game. I figured he would be in full on Jay Carney mode for Manu, but there was no way anyone can spin this game. just a truly shitty performance from Manu. he covered up his turnovers before by throwing horrible passes and letting others deal with it, but his turnovers were all on him.

and Pop....I don't even know what the fuck he was thinking, he was Vogeling it at the end, I think he was trying to be too cute and smart for the room, especially keeping Manu in. what a clusterfuck of a game. good thing I have painkillers left over from my recent surgery, about to go full Jacob on this bitch lol.

PlayNando
06-19-2013, 12:50 AM
splitter = broken ............... blair = better passer ........ better finisher......... better PNR with manu.......................
Agreed.

Also, Nando is the answer.

Play Nando and Blair... X-factors in game 7, tbh...

TrainOfThought5
06-19-2013, 12:57 AM
Not if Pop acts like he didn't do anything wrong. Anyone who knows basketball knows Pop choked big time, especially his team. This is how you lose your players.

Ginobili turned the ball over 8 times. and missed a clutch free throw down he line. and gave bosh an and 1.