PDA

View Full Version : Game 7 - Bring It On!

edgar
06-19-2013, 12:31 AM
Tbh when this is all over, this will have been one hell of a series! Proud of the Spurs as Im sure the Heat fans are of their guys. What better way then to end this even out series then with one more game for the fans.

At the end of the day, we have to realize that it is just a game of entertainment and none of this will really affect our lives aside of the entertainment aspect.

Believe me I too get down and don't like to talk to no one after a tough loss, but once again Im confident in our chances. Game 6 was anyones game and the same can be said about game 7 on Thursday. Have faith, this isn't supposed to be easy. It's just entertainment.

The Spurs will win game 7.

Parker will have a historic game, Ginobili will be amazing, Duncan will dominate, and the supporting cast will shine like never before!

Go Spurs Go...one more win!

BillMc
06-19-2013, 12:32 AM
I hope you're right!

Jubabe
06-19-2013, 12:32 AM
I like your attitude. I'm not giving up.

BatManu20
06-19-2013, 12:35 AM
Wish I had your enthusiasm, but Spurs left it all out there in Game 6. You saw it. They were completely gassed. I think this loss is so demoralizing considering we were up by 5 with 30 seconds left and we choked it away. You don't bounce back from something like that man.. they're exhausted, both physically and mentally.

LarryDavid
06-19-2013, 12:42 AM
Wish I had your enthusiasm, but Spurs left it all out there in Game 6. You saw it. They were completely gassed. I think this loss is so demoralizing considering we were up by 5 with 30 seconds left and we choked it away. You don't bounce back from something like that man.. they're exhausted, both physically and mentally.

Yes, but it's not like the Heat gave it 50% effort. They left it all on the floor too. I'm ready for Game 7.

RD2191
06-19-2013, 12:43 AM
:lmao

spurtech09
06-19-2013, 12:45 AM
Wish I had your enthusiasm, but Spurs left it all out there in Game 6. You saw it. They were completely gassed. I think this loss is so demoralizing considering we were up by 5 with 30 seconds left and we choked it away. You don't bounce back from something like that man.. they're exhausted, both physically and mentally.both teams were out of gas...but yeah to lose a game the way the spurs did....it does take a lot out of you......in my eyes the spurs should of won the game but they blew it....Kl makes both free throws its over....you never know though....I loss like this can fire up a team....hope the spurs fight back hard and stick it to Miami...don't give up

dg7md
06-19-2013, 12:47 AM
Getting their asses kicked motivates Miami to win.

Maybe that's just what we needed, too.

EIC
06-19-2013, 12:50 AM
Not going to ruin a positive thread with negativity. I respect your optimism. Wish I could say I saw anything other than the Spurs getting blown out in Game 7. Hope to God I'm wrong.

dallasmaverickslose
06-19-2013, 12:59 AM
I like your attitude son. NO MORE DEBBIE-DOWNERS!