PDA

View Full Version : Spurs are Going to be Fired Up in Game 7

ezau
06-19-2013, 01:07 AM
There are no words to describe what the Spurs just went through but it is what it is; and we should feel happy that the team still has one more chance to close out this thing. I initially thought that the Spurs might just end up too mentally drained to win Game 7, but the most likely scenario is they'll be fired up next game because of this loss. Anyone who has played basketball on any type of level knows that you want to get back as soon as possible after a heartbreaking loss. Spurs knew this was theirs, and I'm pretty sure they're mad as hell for letting this one slip away. I'm confident they'll bounce back to win their 5th ring:toast

td4mvp2k
06-19-2013, 01:08 AM
:toast

TheGoldStandard
06-19-2013, 01:09 AM
Spurs might be fired up but Greg Popovich is the master of fucking up good situations.. He's still going to manage minutes like its the regular season. Okay, sorry but I'm just really bitter right now.. He has a lot to prove with Game 7 and Manu has a lot to prove too but if I'm Pop I don't start him and I don't go to him if he's not hitting shots.

Rapper
Haet 113- 80 Spurs ,Game 7

NASpurs
:tu I agree with you OP

ThePop
06-19-2013, 01:10 AM
If by fired up you mean emotionally and physically drained then yes they will.

BillMc
06-19-2013, 01:10 AM
There are no words to describe what the Spurs just went through but it is what it is; and we should feel happy that the team still has one more chance to close out this thing. I initially thought that the Spurs might just end up too mentally drained to win Game 7, but the most likely scenario is they'll be fired up next game because of this loss. Anyone who has played basketball on any type of level knows that you want to get back as soon as possible after a heartbreaking loss. Spurs knew this was theirs, and I'm pretty sure they're mad as hell for letting this one slip away. I'm confident they'll bounce back to win their 5th ring:toast

Amen!:toast

ezau
06-19-2013, 01:11 AM
^^ I understand bro, but if the Spurs come out angry, pissed off, and focused next game, which I think will be the case, we got this. Spurs were the better team the entire game if not for some bullshit Pop substitutions and shots from Allen/Lebron.

BatManu20
06-19-2013, 01:12 AM
If they have anything left in the tank.. I think you guys are underrating how powerful demoralizing losses like this are. Plus, only one day's rest after a game like this is terrible. Spurs might have a shot at game 7, but it's a veeeeery slim one.

edgar
The Heat barely won tonight. I like our chances now more than ever because we will be coming off a loss. History of this series tell us that the losing team comes back and wins the next one. With that said, championship parade waz placed on hold for a couple more days. Go Spurs Go, win game 7!

BatManu20
The NBA on ESPN ‏@ESPNNBA (https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA)1h (https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/347211894412673025)
"I have no clue how we're going to be re-energized. I'm devastated. But we have to." - Manu Ginobili

Budkin
06-19-2013, 01:13 AM
I want to believe but I'm too crushed right now

Texas_Ranger
06-19-2013, 01:13 AM
until the next game there will be like 50 speeches of how we'll fight, the team will be angry and that we have to believe... Man it's getting boring.

ezau
06-19-2013, 01:14 AM
If by fired up you mean emotionally and physically drained then yes they will.

Remember when Golden State came back in Game 2 to beat the Spurs after choking Game 1? They didn't fold as opposed to what many people predicted. They came back and beat the Spurs convincingly in Game 2. Spurs could learn from it, tbh.

ViceCity84
06-19-2013, 01:15 AM
I think the ferry ride for Danny Green is over.The stage is too big for him now.He won''t be bombing away like earlier in the series.
Leonard likely won''t match his game 6 performance
It''s on the core and Manu cant be counted on.

KaiRMD1
06-19-2013, 01:15 AM
I would hope as professionals that they will be fired up.......but then again, so will the Heat. The Spurs have to out perform them from the opening whistle and step on their throats. Duncan is pissed, that's for sure and Kawhi is too. Pop is surely pissed but he has to know this loss is partially on him and Manu as well. I fear Manu will be so fired up that he will have "Turnobili" show up yet but either way, Spurs have to show up.

ThePop
06-19-2013, 01:16 AM
Remember when Golden State came back in Game 2 to beat the Spurs after choking Game 1? They didn't fold as opposed to what many people predicted. They came back and beat the Spurs convincingly in Game 2. Spurs could learn from it, tbh.

Not even close to the same thing.

slick'81
06-19-2013, 01:16 AM
I hope their pissed

TheGoldStandard
06-19-2013, 01:18 AM
I think the ferry ride for Danny Green is over.The stage is too big for him now.He won''t be bombing away like earlier in the series.
Leonard likely won''t match his game 6 performance
It''s on the core and Manu cant be counted on.

Green was covered and they weren't trying to get him the ball in rhythm, they went with the hot hand early in Timmy and then Pop decided that it was enough of that and decided to go away from what was working, took out his scorers and decided to lose the lead. Then Parker went MVParker to tie the game and decided to forget about the team. It's on Pop and Manu.. Pop for not calling plays to get guys open looks, and for sticking with Manu who was just stinking up the whole place.. Shit Gary Neal would have looked for his shot and would have spread the floor and helped Danny get better looks.

ezau
06-19-2013, 01:27 AM
The NBA on ESPN ‏@ESPNNBA (https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA)1h (https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/347211894412673025)
"I have no clue how we're going to be re-energized. I'm devastated. But we have to." - Manu Ginobili

Interesting to know that the faggot who cost the championship is the first one to curl up.

lofds
06-19-2013, 01:28 AM
No matter how much the Spurs want number 5, and how much Tim, Tony, and Manu want it, the Heat want it too.

All about execution and making plays. Just like Pop always says, one play at a time.