PDA

View Full Version : Do you still have hope or faith in dem Spurs?

HI-FI
06-19-2013, 01:11 AM
i'm talking about this current team, right now, winning in game 7?

Just gauging the mood. be as honest as you like.

Tbh, I have a Cuban cigar with my name on it, I was going to wait til it was over. I even got some other stuff to smoke, but same thing, I want to be sober and focused throughout this run.

So fuck it, I know odds aren't in our favor at all, but I'll wait. I can be patient. I'll keep the faith with this current team til it's over. It's been a helluva run and I won't give up on this team because I think they will leave it all out there for Game 7.

BillMc
06-19-2013, 01:12 AM
I still have faith, yes. It won't be easy but it is possible.

slick'81
06-19-2013, 01:13 AM
Every true fan has hope

dallasmaverickslose
06-19-2013, 01:13 AM
FAITH SONS.

Sean Cagney
06-19-2013, 01:14 AM
Yep, but it's gonna take a day or so to get over this sting here, this one hurts.

ThePop
06-19-2013, 01:14 AM
No.

I'm glad some of you have faith and that's great.

Texas_Ranger
06-19-2013, 01:15 AM
I want us to win so much, but after what they choked tonight it's really tough.

CitizenDwayne
06-19-2013, 01:16 AM
Yes.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 01:16 AM
Too early. I mean... I can't even think about Game 7 right now. At this very moment, I don't know how you muster the energy and recover from this. I never lose the faith, but right now this whole thing is just too much.

angelbelow
06-19-2013, 01:18 AM
If we don't believe in them, why should the Spurs believe in themselves?

Floyd Pacquiao
06-19-2013, 01:18 AM
I'll never lose faith in this team...I know them too well that they'll comback from this

timtonymanu
06-19-2013, 01:21 AM
I still have faith. This is the shittiest I've felt in these Finals, but I felt shitty after Games 2 and 4 also.

DO OR DIE now.

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2013, 01:22 AM
I don't give a fuck anymore. Manu possibly cost us another ring just like he did in 2006. I am so disappointed in Pop and Manu. The reason I don't have faith is because it is so difficult to recover from a game winning or buzzer beater shot. Just ask the Sacramento Kings what happened the next game after the Robert Horry buzzer beater. Just ask the Spurs what happened the next game after the .4 Derek Fisher. Just ask Golden State what happened to them after losing Game 1 to Manu's miracle shot in double OT.

On top of that, we might get Scott Foster and Bill Kennedy for Game 7. Spurs might be fucked. Manu and Pop screwed the Spurs. Wait, the Heat were able to recover from a similar situation in Game 1 although not as dramatic. IDK but at least I'll be at peace from here on because I've already gone through the disappointment.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-19-2013, 01:23 AM
It's over, unless Kawhi Leonard goes HAM, he's the only player with energy left.

Floyd Pacquiao
06-19-2013, 01:25 AM
after the spurs stole game 1 against the warriors, the warriors came back and beat us in game 2....if the warriors can comeback after choking and win I know the spurs can...

RD2191
06-19-2013, 01:27 AM
Lol. No. Faith is cute and all but all of you know deep down inside that its over.

ezau
06-19-2013, 01:28 AM
They will win Game 7.

Sean Cagney
06-19-2013, 01:28 AM
Too early. I mean... I can't even think about Game 7 right now. At this very moment, I don't know how you muster the energy and recover from this. I never lose the faith, but right now this whole thing is just too much.
I agree with you fully, I can't even think about a game 7 now. We had a title in our hands and then blew it, BLEW IT! TONIGHT is a long ass night now.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-19-2013, 01:29 AM
Lol. No. Faith is cute and all but all of you know deep down inside that its over.

Yep, I could tell this was their last chance, and they had it, then Pop screwed it up beyond imaginable.

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2013, 01:31 AM
IDC anymore.

beachwood
06-19-2013, 01:33 AM
I was absolutely devastated after this game. But then something hit me that says we'll win game 7. There has been no carry over from game to game and the I believe that will continue in game 7. Like Ray Allen said, this has been a weird series. Teams haven't been able to gain momentum after wins. The odds are monumental, but I think this team can do it.

Dverde
06-19-2013, 01:37 AM
I think they got a chance, but it is small. Duncan and Manu were played into the ground in minutes. With only one day turnaround, I think the Spurs will have to win it shooting 3 pointers or a monster game (30+ pts) from Parker. The Refs are crappier for the Spurs next game, too. I think the Refs gave the Spurs a fair chance to win. Manu still should have gotten that call at the end, but Manu really shouldn't have forced the issue like he did. He should understand that call gets called half of the time.

SpurSpurSpurs
06-19-2013, 01:47 AM
<--- HUMAN

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2013, 01:56 AM
I think they got a chance, but it is small. Duncan and Manu were played into the ground in minutes. With only one day turnaround, I think the Spurs will have to win it shooting 3 pointers or a monster game (30+ pts) from Parker. The Refs are crappier for the Spurs next game, too. I think the Refs gave the Spurs a fair chance to win. Manu still should have gotten that call at the end, but Manu really shouldn't have forced the issue like he did. He should understand that call gets called half of the time.Or call a fucking timeout for God's sake. Fucking Pop.