PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Parker needs to defer when Lebron is on him

MarioSpeedwagon
06-19-2013, 01:20 AM
Saw this same movie in the 2011 ECF with Rose, Parker's not gonna dominate with LBJ guarding him. They actually have other options unlike my Bulls did back then, really should have went to Duncsn in the post and kept letting Boris facilitate like he was doing nicely in the first half.

HarlemHeat37
06-19-2013, 01:26 AM
Yep, I said this earlier..even when Parker has scored against Lebron in this series, it has been on miracle shots on atrocious possessions..

Leonard being guarded by Chalmers or Duncan in the post..

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 01:29 AM
but he needs hero mode to show up the mvp....dude is fkn selfish

i dont care when he gets his assists up, cause u know his bound to go hero mode to pad the points....if he continue to do what he was doing in the first quarter, he wouldve had 15 assist tonight and a ring, but dude went hero mode and forgot DUNCAN who kept the team in the game....

MarioSpeedwagon
06-19-2013, 01:35 AM
Yep, I said this earlier..even when Parker has scored against Lebron in this series, it has been on miracle shots on atrocious possessions..

Leonard being guarded by Chalmers or Duncan in the post..
They can use him as a decoy, he can cut off the ball when those two are posting, and they can run him off screens to create misdirection but the Parker pick and rolls and isos need to get shitcanned. Hopefully they don't guard him with Lebron all game seven, if they're dumb they'll start Chalmers on him and maybe it will allow the Spurs to get a little lead but it'll be fools gold if they play the same Parker-centric offense anytime Lebron guards him

Josepatches_
06-19-2013, 01:38 AM
It's really dumb. He made 2 miracle shots and 30 shitty plays against Lebron

lefty
06-19-2013, 01:42 AM
If KL didnt miss his FT, we wouldnt be blaming him TBH

His late charge that gave us the lead was pretty amazing; I was jumping left and right, celebrating, and SO WERE YOU

But yeah, he kept his hero ball mode activated for too long, and he screwed us in the process TBH