PDA

View Full Version : It could be worse...

Duncanforthree
06-19-2013, 01:53 AM
This could have been Game 7.

We still have one chance to get this back.

Tall order but considering Danny's vanishing act, Tony shooting bricks all night and Manu suiting up for the Heat we were still that close.

One game.Winner take all.

TheGoldStandard
06-19-2013, 01:55 AM
It's not on Danny, he had looks and he took them, hit 1 shot out of the 3 or 4 he took. He was open a few times but Parker had blinders on. A lot of standing around waiting for passes rather than working screens to get open. Lots of 1 on 1 ball towards the end too.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-19-2013, 01:55 AM
I would bet a lot of money on Miami winning. Spurs are tanked and will be flat on Thursday, and Miami will be energized. Sad thing is, the Spurs will need to ride Leonard to win because he'll be the only one with energy, but Pop will never trust him as much as he should.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-19-2013, 01:56 AM
It's not on Danny, he had looks and he took them, hit 1 shot out of the 3 or 4 he took. He was open a few times but Parker had blinders on. A lot of standing around waiting for passes rather than working screens to get open. Lots of 1 on 1 ball towards the end too.

I've said it for years, Parker's hero ball cost this team too many games. When will he learn? Sure he made a huge three tonight, but he does that 1 out of 20 times when he plays heroball.

TheGoldStandard
06-19-2013, 02:00 AM
I've said it for years, Parker's hero ball cost this team too many games. When will he learn? Sure he made a huge three tonight, but he does that 1 out of 20 times when he plays heroball.

This one isn't on Parker tonight, he had a few bonehead plays but he was of the mentality that he needed to do something, anything because nobody else was. Its pretty hard to watch Manu shit the bed from the bench and then come in when nobody else has rhythm. They should have kept feeding the ball into Tim but alas when you give up 10 in the 4th you're trying to create a spark and quiet the crowd and they started upping the tempo.