PDA

View Full Version : If you're going to blame Manu's missed FT for losing us the game, blame Kawhi's too.

dallasmaverickslose
06-19-2013, 02:24 AM
You guys are pathetic. Manu missed his FT, but so did Kawhi. You are all acting like Manu single handedly lost us the game. Seriously?

The whole team top to bottom missed some KEY opportunities late in the game to shut down LeBitch & co, which I will not list right now as they haunt me.

Stop putting all the blame on one person, whether it be Manu, Pop, Tony, etc.

slick'81
06-19-2013, 02:26 AM
Obviously both were huuge either falls spurs got 5

Splits
06-19-2013, 02:26 AM
How many times did KL turnover the ball? More than EIGHT?

TrainOfThought5
06-19-2013, 02:27 AM
what if im blaming his 8 turnovers and bricked 3 point attempts and giving up and 1 fouls on Bosh?

who else should i blame then??

dg7md
06-19-2013, 02:28 AM
No. I won't blame him because he hit at least one of them and played great all game. He defended as good as you can and hit some big shots and had HUGE rebounds. He's younger, too.

Manu, on the other hand, is a long-time veteran and did not do shit for us other than that huge layup to get our drive back on.

Kawhi >>>>>>>>>> Manu

InK
06-19-2013, 02:28 AM
LOL thread

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2013, 02:29 AM
Countless terrible coaching decisions.
Not the least of them is playing Manu way too many fucking minutes. We were up by at least 10 when Manu came in and pissed it away. It was so obvious that Miami was licking their chops when Manu was in and trapping him so that he would make a ridiculous pass that they could pick off. What's that, Pop? Parker was tired? WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK!!! There is no tomorrow; it's a must win game! YOU HAVE LESS THAN A 1% CHANCE OF WINNING A GAME 7 IN MIAMI, you dumb POS.
Don't even get me started on pulling Duncan not once, but twice in critical situations. You know they are going to get one good look at the shot. You know this because, if you are half a coach, you will have told your guys NOT TO FUCKING FOUL. Your best hope is that they brick the shot and you get the rebound. Fuck, if only we had a consensus first fucking ballot Hall of Famer at power forward on our team who's, like, really fucking good at rebounds. Oh, wait! We do, and his fucking name is Tim Duncan. Too bad he's RIDING THE FUCKING PINE with the game on the line.
The Spurs were killing it with Parker, Green, Leonard, Diaw, and Duncan, and Pop blows up the lineup down the stretch to put in Turnobili, Tiago "Stone Hand, Pussy Feet" Splitter, and Gary Neal. What the fuck!!! Ride your goddamn ponies into the ground. THERE IS NO FUCKING GAME 7 YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!!
My only solace is that Pop will regret his bullshit coaching for the remainder of his life. And he deserves to.

Is there anyone in here, that DIDN'T know that MANU was going to have a shit game after his first 3 or 4 or 5 turnovers? It's only been his MO all season...1 good game, 2 bad games, etc.
Manu had his good game in game 5. He came out like shit in this game, and everyone knew how it would go.
Yet POP gave him even MORE minutes this game. IMHO, it's not even that close without Manu's turnovers. And that is totally on POP, for increasing his minutes in perhaps the worst game of MANU's career.

Manu TO's: 8 Rest of Spurs TO's: 5.

I was texting my buddy, Manu would come in and kill the lead. I was yelling at the TV for Timmy to come in and rebound, before Lebron's 3. Pop, you were a fucking moron tonight. And no ,that is not second guessing or any of that shit. Pop fucked up royally tonight. Fuckkkk.

Manu doesn't just play bad. He gives the other teams too many points with his turnovers. Then...after all the turnover shit, he STILL hasn't learned his lesson and gives Bosh and and1.

Look at the lineup that was out there, who was going to score? Certainly not weak ass splitter and certainly not Turnover happy Manu. I don't think Tim went to Pop and said, "Pop it's game 6, the trophy is waiting for us but I need to rest", You're running on adrenaline if not just hyped for the moment. Tony resting even though he didn't carry the load for the first half? That's just shitty coaching.. You have a 10 point lead and you go for the throat you don't ease off and hope to maintain a lead.. Shit, you call a time out as if that was going to help and you keep the same shitty players out there who had no momentum, no play called or anything to get them going.. nothing for Green or Neal?
Being 37 has nothing to do with being in the moment, 1 game and up by 10 and the crowd not into it..

Pop is just too damn hardheaded for his own good. AndI'm getting damn tired of his childish, bullshit interviews where he tries to be cute. Get over yourself, Pop. Tonight was his worst coaching game I can remember. Some can say Manu cost us the game tonight but, Pop should have yanked his ass when all of us saw Manu no longer had it. He gave all he had in game 5 and at his age and with all his ailments it didn't take an Einstein to see he just didn't have it tonight.
Every NBA player alive wanted us to kick Lebron's ass and instead he kicked Pop in the balls. Maybe Pop got into a bad batch of Jamaican Rum thinking it was wine. He stunk the place up tonight.

Why no TO 20 secs before the end of OT?Amateur coaching by Pop.

8 second chance points for Heat in 44 minutes of Tim on the floor.
6 second chance points in last 30 seconds of regulation with Tim spectating from the bench.

Riding Manu too long and not having Duncan out there to rebound on the Ray Allen 3 were big time fails. Keeping Duncan on the bench was perhaps the biggest fail, as Indiana made the same mistake with Hibbert in the ECF. Teams just keep letting Miami off the hook.This.

TrainOfThought5
The funny part is that Ginobili knows he singlehandedly lost the game for us. thats why hes so upset with himself.

ElNono
If we gonna play the blame game, I blame Pop, tbh...

And I know Pop has had his share of unfair criticism in here over the years, but I thought tonight he had bad decision after bad decision, especially at the end.

Stabula
I don't blame the missed free throws though they obviously ended up being a huge factor they were only a huge factor because of the collective fuck ups on both ends of the floor. Everyone played like shit tonight outside of Duncan, Leonard, and Diaw but it's still clear Manu was the absolute hands-down worst player on the team. He's only making the fans turn on him more and more when he plays.

DJR210
06-19-2013, 02:30 AM
Been saying it all night. Manu's FT is not even an issue considering Kawhi could have put that shit away. The EIGHT TO's is what is bugging about that bastard. And I agree with Nono and placing some blame on Pop. He is the stubborn mother fucker who insisted on putting Manu in the position to fuck up.

dallasmaverickslose
Our TEAM as a WHOLE had some HUGE missed opportunities. You can't blame these all on one person. If you do, well, I can't take you seriously.

RD2191
If we gonna play the blame game, I blame Pop, tbh...

And I know Pop has had his share of unfair criticism in here over the years, but I thought tonight he had bad decision after bad decision, especially at the end.

EIC
06-19-2013, 02:31 AM
You guys are pathetic. Manu missed his FT, but so did Kawhi. You are all acting like Manu single handedly lost us the game. Seriously?

The whole team top to bottom missed some KEY opportunities late in the game to shut down LeBitch & co, which I will not list right now as they haunt me.

Not sure if serious . . .

Kawahi went for 20 and 11. Manu had as many turnovers as points. The missed free throw is the ONLY thing they had in common.

spurraider21
06-19-2013, 02:32 AM
Pop pulled a Vogel.
Manu shit the bed
Kawhi played a heck of a game but missed his one free throw about 10 seconds or so after Manu missed his one free throw. both were equal choke jobs, but at least kawhi came back and made some plays in OT. dumb thread

ElNono
06-19-2013, 02:35 AM
I can't be mad with the freebies. Neither Manu or Kawhi. Manu hit 2 clutch freethrows the previous possession... He went 3/4... Kawhi also played great all game to put a freebie on his back.

The utter failure of not rebounding came to bite us in the ass. And it's on Pop... the way we've been outhustled for boards in this series when Tim is not there should've been enough warning. And it's not like Bosh wasn't in the game.

This is one of those instances where Pop just outsmarted himself.

dallasmaverickslose
06-19-2013, 02:36 AM
Just for some clarity: I am fully aware and agree that Manu was the worst player on the court tonight. No argument there.

That doesn't mean everything that wen't wrong is solely because of him.

Look at Kawhi's missed FT, Pop head-scratching coaching decisions, Duncan's inability to score in the 4th/OT, Parker's subpar performance, Green not hitting his 3's, Neal with some questionable shot.. ETC. The list goes on and on.

Add in the most lucky turn of events I've ever seen (for the Heat), and it's clear why the Spurs lost. A VARIETY of factors.

rasuo214
If Manu had a below average game neither FT would have mattered since it would have been a blowout. Also of the 5 OT points the Spurs scored, Kawhi had 4 of them.

lefty
At least KL showed up in this game - heck in the whole series

But man if he made that FT ...

Shit fuck poop

hommeaetage
06-19-2013, 02:39 AM
Up by 3, you don't give up a 3 in that situation, ever. Even when Bosh grabbed the Rebound, had Manu stuck with his man, Allen would have never been that open

SpursSerb
06-19-2013, 02:39 AM
Let's talk about Manu's clutch performance at the end of OT.Cause of him,we didn't even make a shot.His performance was embarassing.

smaka
06-19-2013, 07:24 AM
Hey OP, let me just ask you something... How many times has Kawhi been in this situation, compared to Manu? How many TO's did Kawhi have, compared to Manu? What was their shooting %?

And last but not least, Kawhi is a sophomore, 21 years old... While Manu is a 35, vet, with a couple of games like this behind. This is what makes a difference, bro.

therealtruth
06-19-2013, 07:26 AM
Even TMac could have played better than Ginobili.

DMX7
06-19-2013, 07:29 AM
Our TEAM as a WHOLE had some HUGE missed opportunities. You can't blame these all on one person. If you do, well, I can't take you seriously.

It's not the missed free-throw, it's the fact that he had 8 turnovers and the Spurs were -21 with him in the game. He had some horrible And1 fouls too.

sammy
06-19-2013, 07:35 AM
Aww, here come the fucking haters that were silent when Manu had 24 points and 10 assists in Game 5! Silence from all of these assholes when we won Game 5 and Manu was instrumental in that win! This loss is on Pop for leaving Tim Duncan on the bench and calling no timeout when cheat were up by 1! Fuck you Pop!

sammy
06-19-2013, 07:37 AM
Just for some clarity: I am fully aware and agree that Manu was the worst player on the court tonight. No argument there.

That doesn't mean everything that wen't wrong is solely because of him.

Look at Kawhi's missed FT, Pop head-scratching coaching decisions, Duncan's inability to score in the 4th/OT, Parker's subpar performance, Green not hitting his 3's, Neal with some questionable shot.. ETC. The list goes on and on.

Add in the most lucky turn of events I've ever seen (for the Heat), and it's clear why the Spurs lost. A VARIETY of factors.

I totally agree! All of the fucking Manu haters are now coming out of the woodwork after being silent when he helped us win Game 5!

oski1000
06-19-2013, 07:46 AM
What about Parker's missing FT in the OT?

johnnySpurs
06-19-2013, 07:49 AM
Our TO's (excluding game 1) and FT shooting has been atrocious this series. Game 7 it came back to bite us in the ass.

cd98
06-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Disagree. Kawhi took high pressure free throws. Manu had less pressure. He could have put us up six.

Creation88
06-19-2013, 08:26 AM
errors

1. shitty line up to start 4th quarter
2. no timeout after Wade miss with 11 seconds left
3. no Tim Duncan on two offensive rebounds/3pt shots by Heat
4. Manu turnovers, over and over
5. Manu missed FT
6. Kawhi missed FT
7. Tony missed FT in OT

it goes on and on and on. Spurs gave away this game and you CANNOT do this in the Finals. you CANNOT.

houston spurs fan
06-19-2013, 08:49 AM
Lol thread. How about 8 turnovers. Dumbass.

Yuixafun
06-19-2013, 09:20 AM
Up by 3, you don't give up a 3 in that situation, ever. Even when Bosh grabbed the Rebound, had Manu stuck with his man, Allen would have never been that open

I think he was... pulling a Chris Paul on that Play, according to one picture I saw early this morning, while Parker ran out to contest the three and Danny Green was poised to try and rebound.

Manu was looking like he got hit by some invisible wall.

Yuixafun
06-19-2013, 09:24 AM
Disagree. Kawhi took high pressure free throws. Manu had less pressure. He could have put us up six.

Kawhi get's some leeway considering he's a 2nd year player. He showed up all game and then in OT too.. countless winning plays he made, fighting for rebounds deflecting passes... motivating dunks.

Basically they were Polar opposites for what they contributed to the team last night, only linked by the Missed Free Throw.

Manu has done everything from Olympics to Finals... so many more years of experience at the highest levels of the game.. If someone is not supposed to miss a FT at the juncture at the Game... it's Manu.

ducks
06-19-2013, 09:37 AM

one had been in the finals before

dallasmaverickslose
06-19-2013, 09:41 AM

Dumbass? Fuck you. Ill state my opinions. Post something logical otherwise GTFO. I'm sick of your shit.

xellos88330
06-19-2013, 09:47 AM
I am more upset at the rebounding than the free throws. If the Spurs secure the rebound Miami has to foul giving more opportunities to make it a 2 possession game.

Beaverfuzz
06-19-2013, 09:49 AM
All of the FT misses cost the Spurs. The biggest blunder goes to either Popp or Manu for not using that final time out with 10 seconds left to set up a play. Could have advanced the ball to half court and played for the win, down by only one point. You miss that play, well at least you threw something out there.

Kidd K
06-19-2013, 09:50 AM
It ain't the free throw people are shitting on Manu for, it's that he was the cause of most of their turnovers last night. Dude doubled up the rest of the team in turnovers and didn't do much to make up for it.

Had he hit that free throw, he would've gotten a pass for at least not choking the game away after shitting the bed all night. But he didn't, so now he's the turnover machine and the guy who choked on his free throw when we needed it the most.

And he was also responsible for at least one of the other 5 turnovers too with his sloppy ass passing making people have to lunge for the ball and tip it to the Heat.

At least 9 if not 10 turnovers were because of Ginobili. Rest of the team was crisp as fuck.

Beaverfuzz
06-19-2013, 09:51 AM
I think he was... pulling a Chris Paul on that Play, according to one picture I saw early this morning, while Parker ran out to contest the three and Danny Green was poised to try and rebound.

Manu was looking like he got hit by some invisible wall.

Yep, I noticed that too about Manu. He should have been more involved with the rebound to begin with but instead was knocked down by the Force.

houston spurs fan
06-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Dumbass? Fuck you. Ill state my opinions. Post something logical otherwise GTFO. I'm sick of your shit.
Intelligent response.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-19-2013, 09:54 AM
If you don't want to blame the free throw, that's fine. Just blame the rest of his game. He was pretty awful in all aspects tbh.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-19-2013, 09:56 AM
Not sure if serious . . .

Kawahi went for 20 and 11. Manu had as many turnovers as points. The missed free throw is the ONLY thing they had in common.

hes pretty serious and you and the other fucks dont know shit about basketball - it's a team sport

pd. Manu sucked